Susan and I had an awesome time tonight we visited Pak Muhammad at his home. He gave each one of us the full cimande Healing session.

1) Massage/ Diagnoses heat / Shock with his Iron fingers! He had cut his nails before but it felt like his fingers where daggers delivering electric heat! He broke up the crystals in the blood & Muscles. OUCH!

2) Electro Shock THerapy using his energy & the walls pure voltage as he removes blockages. Ye she actually runs the walls energy through you as he directs it to open chakras & channels.

3) Cupping with the bull horns to various "power" spots and cleaned out the bad blood, excess sugars, acids, and toxins. + Massaging to bring out the bad blood.

He then checked out energy levels & Iron Shirt (aka beat the crap out of my arms to check my cimande.)

If you are in UK you should seriously pay him a visit. its amazing to see him work. I have yet to meet a better healer. Besides his rate is ridiculous for what he does he spent hours with us for 25GBP.

I feel like i am 15 again : )

Peace

Santi

Me too...well not quite 15 but my eyes are so clear this morning. If you have never had someone use direct current right out of the wall and flow it into you body...you oughta try it. Pak had two metal plates. One was plugged into the wall socket and Pak put his knee on it. He put the other plate under Santi's foot and while we were sitting together he made us hold hands. In the UK they use DC rather than AC like we use in the States.

Pak is able to modulate the current through his own body so we would not get the full impact but Santi and I can both take a very large high current which Pak's indicates we have very little spiritual blocks in our bodies. He said other people usually start screaming. He did other cool stuff too.

I would have sworn he was piercing my body with iron nails some times while he was massaging but it is just his iron finger chi. Had me yelping sometimes in pain.

Fascinating. I feel great this morning. Energy is really flowing. If you get to London look Pak up and go.

Me too...well not quite 15 but my eyes are so clear this morning. If you have never had someone use direct current right out of the wall and flow it into you body...you oughta try it. Pak had two metal plates. One was plugged into the wall socket and Pak put his knee on it. He put the other plate under Santi's foot and while we were sitting together he made us hold hands. In the UK they use DC rather than AC like we use in the States.

Pak is able to modulate the current through his own body so we would not get the full impact but Santi and I can both take a very large high current which Pak's indicates we have very little spiritual blocks in our bodies. He said other people usually start screaming. He did other cool stuff too.

I would have sworn he was piercing my body with iron nails some times while he was massaging but it is just his iron finger chi. Had me yelping sometimes in pain.

Fascinating. I feel great this morning. Energy is really flowing. If you get to London look Pak up and go.

For info.

UK electricity is 240 V alternating current at 50 Hertz (cycles per second) ... so either he had a transformer or what he was doing sounds pretty dangerous to me.

For info.

UK electricity is 240 V alternating current at 50 Hertz (cycles per second) ... so either he had a transformer or what he was doing sounds pretty dangerous to me.

there was no transformer

Thanks for update Santi. Keep us posted. I tuned in today and my cell phone went out 5 times, but computer is fine. Then garage door opens when I stand near it (that's a new one for me). Intense energy. We have to get him out to LA for a visit! :)

yes indeed i look forward to when i can bring him to the states.

there was no transformer

So he was putting mains 240 volts AC current through you?

:unsure:

So he was putting mains 240 volts AC current through you?

:unsure:

I suppose they are taking the phrase "More power to you" to a more "electrifying" level? :lol::lol:

I suppose they are taking the phrase "More power to you" to a more "electrifying" level? :lol::lol:

Maybe feel a little wired afterward?

Bad joke - but its not my volt.

:blink:

Shocking!

Btw, for those who have not studied anything about electricity and how it can and will effect most people - it only takes a small fraction of one amp or around .015 amps across the heart to kill someone. Voltage is the pressure so to speak that pushes the amperage to flow. "Static" electricity that many of us have come into contact with normally has a tiny amount of amperage behind it, (although not so with lighting bolts!!) thus with our dry skin resistance the odds of a harmful current flow through us is way down even though the static voltage may be very high, an everyday example of survival of static electricity would be that of a person walking across some types of floor rugs while wearing certain types of shoes and then having a big spark jump out when they touch a relative ground and feel a zap.

On the other hand house current circuits normally start with 15 amps behind them and go up from there, with 120 to 220 volts pushing that current through various electrical devices. And remember it only takes around .015 amps across the heart to kill a human being, which 120 volts (and even more so with 220 volts) can very easily push though our skin resistance and then across the heart and prove fatal. Electricity is not something to fool around with. I have had a few bad electrical shocks over the years while working with industrial equipment. In my job I work with breaker devices that have voltage up to 13.8 thousand with several hundred amps of current behind them - one mistake while working around that and I'm instantly vaporized history.

Om

...and yet you're still here, and Pak is still here and we are all having this conversation together...gratitute for experience, skill, and patience.

PS. Of course, this is a "do not try at home", type of healing

Edited by Kameel

...and yet you're still here, and Pak is still here and we are all having this conversation together...gratitute for experience, skill, and patience.

...and yet lots of people are not here after coming into contact with electricity... ignorance of its laws, accidents and or irresponsibility related to same do not mitigate its effects, and a first time contact with it can easily be and often is the last we see of a person in this world.

Om

...and yet lots of people are not here after coming into contact with electricity... ignorance of its laws, accidents and or irresponsibility related to same do not mitigate its effects, and a first time contact with it can easily be and often is the last we see of a person in this world.

Om

It appears that Pak has been doing this sort of thing for some time and appears to be okay physically, as do the people he has treated. It is fully warranted to caution about the power of electricity, but to call these men dumb and dumber an overstep The deeper I go in my meditative practices, the more I see how these things I once thought fantasy are becoming a reality. I believe the same is true with Pak and is abilities with electricity.

It appears that Pak has been doing this sort of thing for some time and appears to be okay physically, as do the people he has treated. It is fully warranted to caution about the power of electricity, but to call these men dumb and dumber an overstep The deeper I go in my meditative practices, the more I see how these things I once thought fantasy are becoming a reality. I believe the same is true with Pak and is abilities with electricity.

my earlier post said, "dumb and dumber for a wide open public forum" - thus such is general rule in my view regardless of anybodys name or fame and I stand by that.

Om

Yes Pak is special and he is like an "anomaly" ...... do NOT try that at home.

I don't think we should be so strict in our definition of the real guru.

Most of the prophets were non martial artists.

And anybody walking on the street could be called a Master Teacher.

I think the greatest guru of them all is life itself.

So i would like to correct myself here.

Has anybody here actually activated their kundalini ?.

If so what does it feel like and what health benfit's have you experienced ?.

sabretooth.

sabretooth.

:)

sabretooth.

If you were to read the entirety of the thread (good god is up to like 46 pages) you would see that some have had full kundalini awakenings, likening them to a "freight train" running through them among other things.

I would not consider what I have had as an "activated kundalini," but maybe more of a cultivated kundalini (not to get into semantics). I have had no freight trains etc. I certainly; however, have had times of extreme bliss and an undeniable connection with the "multiverse" (language doesn't really do it justice). I have substantial kriyas even when I am not consciously practicing. I go out of my way not to define things and to not have goals concerning my practices. I just do. The effects follow. It just is. I always thought I had a big world, a big mind. How wrong I was.

I've been reading your thread about your karmic concerns, there are several practices that we do that cleanse karma.

Specifically, I have created more muscle tone without changing physical exercise that I have been doing for years. I have always been pretty trim by nature, but since I began KAP I have been gaining weight, and it has all been muscle. I trade electronic futures for a living and also run a remodeling/construction company with an emphasis on historical preservation. I know that everyone has stressful jobs, but it is no secret that day-traders have a propensity to gun down innocent folks. My work in both areas is very stressful. Previously, I had thought that I was at my limit in both professions. I am now considering expanding in each on a large scale. My energy is open and flowing, my mind is alive, I am making better decisions than I have ever made. Just last night, I told a group of old friends that I wouldn't trade places with anyone on earth ... I am that full of bliss, if I try to write more about my gripping connection to everything, or my absolute release of that grip to everything I obviously only end up in contradictions.

Also a few more things, a number of relationships that were stressors have literally vanished. And most importantly, my wife is as happy as ever in all of the aspects of our relationship.

Are all of these things related to KAP? I cannot categorically confirm that they are. But it would have to be a helluva coincidence for there not to be a relationship. All of a sudden things changed, opened up, etc. Maybe one day there will be a freight train experience, who knows. Even if that never occurred, the expansion of my life in every aspect has been accelerated and made possible, I believe, because of KAP. Feel free to ask any more specifics or PM me.

Deepbluesea,

Thanks for the above post and the KAP testimonial. I have been skimming the forum here off and on for close to a year and recently joined. Two types of practice have jumped out at me: KAP and Spring Forest Qi gong. KAP tends to intimidate me somewhat as I have no prior experience with this sort of thing and it appears to be a fast moving course. (I could be wrong . . . )

As an alternative, I've just started Spring Forest Qi gong. I actually bought the course in '94 or '95 but never did anything with it. I feel I need some experience with handling the "energy" inherent in these systems and I my impression is that the Qi gong is a more gradual course -- and since I already have the course . . .

I guess I'm playing it safe, at least in my own mind. I do plan on taking a KAP course eventually and posts like yours are encouraging.

Robert

Here's what I was thinking on the train this evening. KAP practice is IMO (yes, I still have one, for folks who might think otherwise;-)) both a way to "awaken" K and a K management system. Because once it's up and running, you don't want to go all Gopi (Krishna) with it - well, maybe some people do, but I sure as hell don't. It's all weird enough as it is. Don't you think?

Is "mine" up and running? I suspect if it wasn't I be dead. Yes I know other people keep saying that.

Has it increased? I would tend to think so. Also bearing in mind I'd hit what I think is commonly termed A&P prior to taking KAP - I'd say the best thing about it is as a K management system (yup, like a regimen of physical exercise, nutrition, philosophy, qi-gong, abstract and creative thinking, and sex-ed;-)) We just don't have the context in our culture for it and I think we need it - without the whole "religion" stuff getting in the way.

I know this will come off to some as a plug for KAP so expect some flack for that. As a (no I won't go bonobo on ya;-)) peace-offering to Drew, I will check out SFQ at some point because there's stuff in there that I'm really interested in for healing purposes. I also think his math and science explanations are fascinating (check that last word out too ;-p)

Other TTB's sites are also excellent and I can now heartily say that they're ALL pretty awesome because I'm just starting to understand what they're doing.

What would be cool in this vast practice marketplace is to come up with a list of things to look out for when choosing a practice/system.

bro i dont know how he does it but he does.

Yep...he did. And he did it one more time after the seminar was over to about ten of us at once.

He plugged the plates into the wall in the conference room, put his foot on it and the other maybe under Santi's foot. He had ten of us hold hands, did not close the circle and went around giving us the juice from the wall.

Fascinating to watch and experience.

Much to discuss but sometimes it is good to have a mystery in our lives. We don't know all the answers about life or of what the human organism is capable. I saw many amazing things come to pass in the seminar room that weekend. The most wonderful was to see such smiles of happiness and peace as people connected for the first time to what some call the Source and also to each other.

The mind is a useful tool but like any tool it has it's limits. It can only know what it knows. Sometimes there must be experience to increase the capacity for knowledge. Coming with the mind of a child, with no expectations and no judgments is a wonderful way to enlarge the world to an even bigger place of fun, creativity and wonder.

Yep...he did. And he did it one more time after the seminar was over to about ten of us at once.

He plugged the plates into the wall in the conference room, put his foot on it and the other maybe under Santi's foot. He had ten of us hold hands, did not close the circle and went around giving us the juice from the wall.

Fascinating to watch and experience.

Much to discuss but sometimes it is good to have a mystery in our lives. We don't know all the answers about life or of what the human organism is capable. I saw many amazing things come to pass in the seminar room that weekend. The most wonderful was to see such smiles of happiness and peace as people connected for the first time to what some call the Source and also to each other.

The mind is a useful tool but like any tool it has it's limits. It can only know what it knows. Sometimes there must be experience to increase the capacity for knowledge. Coming with the mind of a child, with no expectations and no judgments is a wonderful way to enlarge the world to an even bigger place of fun, creativity and wonder.

Better yet imo as Jesus said in Mt 10:16 "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."