Interesting approach Drew. I'll have to check it out.

I'm guessing that everything can be translated into harmonics? Yeah, I'd agree with that - for myself. But what about folks that need:

- imagery

- language

- physical sensation (kinesthetics)

- math "evidence" (sometimes called "science")

Or, maybe, all of the above?

What if you're not a geek? I'm a bit of a geek but also not a geek;-)

Oh, and how's about a "new" (because it might not be) idea of "adult puberty" ? Same thing (K) different name?

Then maybe we'd all lighten up about it and stop envying each others' boobs and asking what one does to get them :P

More seriously, if it is actually just a human developmental process then it will likely happen to lots of people. If it isn't, then we're looking at something else - still very interesting. How about we investigate further?

Although you may now want to ask me, "Why did you want bigger boobs" ?

Because I was sick of being a kid.

Oh, and how's about a "new" (because it might not be) idea of "adult puberty" ? Same thing (K) different name?

Then maybe we'd all lighten up about it and stop envying each others' boobs and asking what one does to get them :P

More seriously, if it is actually just a human developmental process then it will likely happen to lots of people. If it isn't, then we're looking at something else - still very interesting. How about we investigate further?

Although you may now want to ask me, "Why did you want bigger boobs" ?

Because I was sick of being a kid.

Hi Kate - Excellent...!

Shaktimamacita,

Are you the 'Suzanne Carlson' that Glenn Morris refers to in 'Path Notes'?

Vajrasattvacito,

What is the difference in effect between those that take KAP in person and those that take it online? it seems like getting transmission in person is much more powerful than the online version?

Mucho Gracias!

Respect!

Mr Songs :)

Honestly best thing with Kundalini is to simply SECRET SMILE, MEDITATE a lot, BREATH a lot and STRETCH a lot, MAKE LOVE with some one you love a lot. Be of service, Be kind to people & the planet, LET GO of CONTROL, EGO, NEGATIVE MINDSETS , and "GOD COMPLEX".

The rest will flow on its own.

I really do not like to talk about it too much I rather do & Share.

Follow the formula that MANY YOGIS & Masters have used to achieve it. And at the same time remember you are your own GURU. The Higherself, Your Heart, Father Sky & Mother Earth can teach you more than any book, discussion, forum, any "MAN". I am in this respect simply a "WHITE BELT" as are all beings, masters Gurus, etc in the grand scheme of things.

welcome to the DOJO. : ) Now are you ready to have fun yet? Its much easier when you approach things like a child and or a student that wants to learn & Play.

1) DEEP Belly Breathing Daily 10 - 60 min a day

2) Secret Smile

4) Fill your chakras & your Dan tiens learn to "Stack your tea cups" as glenn would say.

5) MCO

6) Keep your physical, energetical & Spiritual "PIPES" clean. Juice flows less through tension and stress. And in some cases in tension & stress it can "KILL" You. So be a happy camper. So yeah Keep the Pipes clean. (Yoga or Chi Kung or Tai Chi or good Internal MA will definitely help).

Peace

Santiago

Hey Santi;-)

Love it!

As yet I STILL haven't "worked out" how some KAP transmission stuff happens. Now that would be cool if you could explain ;-) I'm still looking at it.

Even if the explanation is super weird. Or too complex. Or just plain "out there" ;-)

I like the idea that we can discuss it. I'm still a bit of a geek;-)

Ok, I'm a geek;-)

Hey Santi;-)

Love it!

As yet I STILL haven't "worked out" how some KAP transmission stuff happens. Now that would be cool if you could explain ;-) I'm still looking at it.

Even if the explanation is super weird. Or too complex. Or just plain "out there" ;-)

I like the idea that we can discuss it. I'm still a bit of a geek;-)

Ok, I'm a geek;-)

This was between a student and I on KAP .

<<Joined: 07 Jan 2010

Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 am Post subject: Distinguishing between kriyas and energy transmission?

I just found out last night that a friend of mine is able to transmit energy long distance (he lives across the country from me now) and we spent some time trading back and forth. At one point it felt like my energy body was kind of going wild, I asked him what he was doing, and he told me he already stopped several minutes ago. So it seems they were kriyas I was feeling at that point, probably brought on by the energy trading.

Are there any reliable ways to tell the difference between your energy spontaneously opening up on its own vs. actually being fed by another? The two experiences seem similar. I've often felt my chakras start resonating spontaneously and found myself wondering if I was receiving shakti or if it was something happening on its own.

Back to top >>

<<My response.

Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:02 pm Post subject:

Some times you "Feel" the effects of a transmission

1) in the instant its given

2) With in 5 - 10 minutes

3) between 1 to 24 hours later.

And in some cases it can bring about changes a few days and even weeks later.

If your body is shaking or vibrating or moving simply relax in to it. If it is a bit painful and or slightly uncomfortable you are probably hitting a blockage or flushing it and or bring shit to the surface.

Usually Kriyas can be painful But also once you running clean Smooth they can be very blissful waves.

Its like this:

when you 1st start out you are trying to run the finest most powerful "WAVE"

But at that moment you are no more than cheap 1$ dollar store cable.

As you get better you become a $10 radioshack Cable.

As you get even better you become a $100 MONSTER CABLE

As you get better you become a $1000 custom Gold cable.

As you get better you become PURE HIGHEST QUALITY WIRELESS!

You understand?

So remedy?

More CHI KUNG, MORE MEDITATION, MORE exercise.

Keep practicing sending & Receiving energy aswell.

THere are times when you are detoxing that you will undergo some changes on a lot of levels some can be JOYFUL some can be a royal BITCH.

Peace

Santi>>

I recommend working on CHI sensitivity. This helps a lot to help feel more whatever is going on in energy body.

Peace

s

"THere are times when you are detoxing that you will undergo some changes on a lot of levels some can be JOYFUL some can be a royal BITCH.

Peace

Santi>>

I recommend working on CHI sensitivity. This helps a lot to help feel more whatever is going on in energy body."

Both interesting responses. Thanks! Presently working on the "what's mine and what's yours" thing as it pertains to energy (learning to realize when I'm just jumping on it/grabbing it myself - mindfulness = big useful for this IMO).

I won't tell you what size I reckon my cable is at. Should I be having cable envy;-) ?

However, the correspondence didn't tell exactly how the guy (girl?) knew they were trading energy. They just knew I guess. How? Or is that a moot point - like when then phone rings and you see caller ID?

Shaktimamacita,

Are you the 'Suzanne Carlson' that Glenn Morris refers to in 'Path Notes'?

Vajrasattvacito,

What is the difference in effect between those that take KAP in person and those that take it online? it seems like getting transmission in person is much more powerful than the online version?

Mucho Gracias!

Respect!

Mr Songs :)

No...she is married and living in Ohio I last heard. People ask me that all the time.

I have people who get transmission from me in person and not in person. Both process are felt by many to be powerful, just different.

It seems that people who take online eventually end up repeating the class in person eventually. It's a nice review and a great boost in energy. Fortunately there is a big discount to repeat. Online class is powerful but a slower process spread out over weeks. The in your face class is covered in a weekend.

Here are some first hand accounts if you would like to read about the differences in person, in class, on line:

http://www.kundaliniawakening.com/testimonials.html

http://www.kundalinisupportnetwork.com/what-people-say.html

they are testimonials so... take them as you wish.... I have more but I have not put them up yet

So Mal you get Kate's shaktipat transmission too?

I'm not very sensitive or trusting of my intuition yet. Also a bit stressed today, I even missed a wave hands in cloud at lunchtime today (so that's my ego making excuses)

But Kate's posts make me feel like this

Happy-Sunshine.jpg_2D00_600x450.jpg

Sending a strong-armed "good" transmission to someone without their permission or willingness for participation with such on some definite level or in some definite way is "bad". (or serious infringment on another Being regardless of some of this neat sounding stuff) General kindness and respect of others privacy is not strong-armed goodness, thus it is truly good.

Om

p.s. granted, that was very simplistic but after 14 hrs at work it's time for me to hit the sack.

Sending a strong-armed "good" transmission to someone without their permission or willingness for participation with such on some definite level or in some definite way is "bad". (or serious infringment on another Being regardless of some of this neat sounding stuff) General kindness and respect of others privacy is not strong-armed goodness, thus it is truly good.

Om

p.s. granted, that was very simplistic but after 14 hrs at work it's time for me to hit the sack.

Some transmission is unavoidable. When the sun shines everybody gets warm whether they want to or not. :)

There is an old bible verse that says, "it rains on the just and the unjust."

I get this question a lot from students...how do I not affect people? You really can't. You can throw your energy down to your feet...hide your Wa.... but that is a lot to expect from a beginner.

Prayer can be considered being strong armed, don't you think? :)

There is a song we used to sing as children in childrens's church:

"This little light of mine"

Drew, I'm not intentionally sending anything!

I'm trying to take part in an open and honest discussion about KAP transmissions and I feel you're not helping topic clarity by suggesting I'm "doing" something.

It's a given that written communication is tricky because so much interpretation is up to the person reading it.

I DON'T want people getting the wrong impression that I'm doing (or trying to do) anything or transmitting anything at all. I'm learning stuff. I'm a geek and a participant observer ;-)

Did you check out that TED video that Sean posted? In which case it could help explain some things.

Mal, thanks for the :D I like those. Who doesn't?

"Smile and the world smiles with you" - maybe not innocuous then ;-)

I also agree that no-one should be sending anything to anyone without their permission. And that lots of people do impose themselves in many ways whether they realize it or not. Hopefully I'm not one of them but that is up to others to decide.

I'm trying to take part in an open and honest discussion about KAP transmissions and I feel you're not helping topic clarity by suggesting I'm "doing" something.

It's a given that written communication is tricky because so much interpretation is up to the person reading it.

I DON'T want people getting the wrong impression that I'm doing (or trying to do) anything or transmitting anything at all. I'm learning stuff. I'm a geek and a participant observer ;-)

Did you check out that TED video that Sean posted? In which case it could help explain some things.

I also agree that no-one should be sending anything to anyone without their permission. And that lots of people do impose themselves in many ways whether they realize it or not. Hopefully I'm not one of them but that is up to others to decide.

I like your vibes Kate... :):)

Do not worry, Kate. You are OK. :)

Ever walk into a room and find some one who makes your skin crawl or conversely makes you happy just by being in their presence? All people transmit on an unconscious awareness level. Few have the ability, unless trained or self trained, to be conscious transmitters.

Speaking from experience there are people who just make my skin crawl and I just want to run screaming from the room. Then there are others who I just want to cuddle up to because their energy is so sweet.

Transmission is similiar to what they do in long distance healing, like Reiki.

For beginners, I would advise learning to be conscious of what you do transmit at all times. If you have a good heart, sweet disposition, like others, are concerned with giving...that is transmitted in your wei chi (auric) field. If you are suspicious, have a drug or other type of addiction problem, nasty disposition, insecure or needy etc...that is transmitted in your field. And don't worry...intent over rides technique in energetic work generally so this is not an occasion to beat yourself up because you are learning.

Transmission happens because there is not time and space in Consciousness. Once that becomes real to you on an experiential level you will gain some mastery in conscious transmission. I SEE YOU!

:)

My reiki teachers energy always felt "off" when he had been drinking. It was always weird to notice it over an MSN chat.

Some transmission is unavoidable. When the sun shines everybody gets warm whether they want to or not. :)

There is an old bible verse that says, "it rains on the just and the unjust."

I get this question a lot from students...how do I not affect people? You really can't. You can throw your energy down to your feet...hide your Wa.... but that is a lot to expect from a beginner.

Prayer can be considered being strong armed, don't you think? :)

There is a song we used to sing as children in childrens's church:

"This little light of mine"

Hello ShaktiMama,

I understand and appreciate what you are saying above :) although the word radiate comes to mind for me in the context you are describing, - instead of the context that I was trying to touch on of a conciously directed type of pipeline transmission as directed towards or into another Being. (which imo is the common meaning of the word "transmission" as related to much of this strings topic)

A universal type prayer for the general well-being of all without any strings attached is not being strong armed to me; but if someone is transmitting out a prayer to try and change me for what they believe is my own good, without my consent or knowledge of them doing so then that to me would be a prayer of intrusion on my privacy or on that of a group, even if they meant well.

Om

post-51155-1263420073_thumb.jpg

Do not worry, Kate. You are OK. :)

Ever walk into a room and find some one who makes your skin crawl or conversely makes you happy just by being in their presence? All people transmit on an unconscious awareness level. Few have the ability, unless trained or self trained, to be conscious transmitters.

Speaking from experience there are people who just make my skin crawl and I just want to run screaming from the room. Then there are others who I just want to cuddle up to because their energy is so sweet.

Transmission is similiar to what they do in long distance healing, like Reiki.

For beginners, I would advise learning to be conscious of what you do transmit at all times. If you have a good heart, sweet disposition, like others, are concerned with giving...that is transmitted in your wei chi (auric) field. If you are suspicious, have a drug or other type of addiction problem, nasty disposition, insecure or needy etc...that is transmitted in your field. And don't worry...intent over rides technique in energetic work generally so this is not an occasion to beat yourself up because you are learning.

Transmission happens because there is not time and space in Consciousness. Once that becomes real to you on an experiential level you will gain some mastery in conscious transmission. I SEE YOU!

:)

Lol. I like a lot of your posts, you have this strange ability to refute other people's opinions with very simple but powerful wisdom. I am glad you are here on taobums.

Also, avatar reference? :lol: I SEE YOU TOO lol

Susan and I had an awesome time tonight we visited Pak Muhammad at his home. He gave each one of us the full cimande Healing session.

1) Massage/ Diagnoses heat / Shock with his Iron fingers! He had cut his nails before but it felt like his fingers where daggers delivering electric heat! He broke up the crystals in the blood & Muscles. OUCH!

2) Electro Shock THerapy using his energy & the walls pure voltage as he removes blockages. Ye she actually runs the walls energy through you as he directs it to open chakras & channels.

3) Cupping with the bull horns to various "power" spots and cleaned out the bad blood, excess sugars, acids, and toxins. + Massaging to bring out the bad blood.

He then checked out energy levels & Iron Shirt (aka beat the crap out of my arms to check my cimande.)

If you are in UK you should seriously pay him a visit. its amazing to see him work. I have yet to meet a better healer. Besides his rate is ridiculous for what he does he spent hours with us for 25GBP.

I feel like i am 15 again : )

Peace

Santi

Susan and I had an awesome time tonight we visited Pak Muhammad at his home. He gave each one of us the full cimande Healing session.

1) Massage/ Diagnoses heat / Shock with his Iron fingers! He had cut his nails before but it felt like his fingers where daggers delivering electric heat! He broke up the crystals in the blood & Muscles. OUCH!

2) Electro Shock THerapy using his energy & the walls pure voltage as he removes blockages. Ye she actually runs the walls energy through you as he directs it to open chakras & channels.

3) Cupping with the bull horns to various "power" spots and cleaned out the bad blood, excess sugars, acids, and toxins. + Massaging to bring out the bad blood.

He then checked out energy levels & Iron Shirt (aka beat the crap out of my arms to check my cimande.)

If you are in UK you should seriously pay him a visit. its amazing to see him work. I have yet to meet a better healer. Besides his rate is ridiculous for what he does he spent hours with us for 25GBP.

I feel like i am 15 again : )

Peace

Santi

If this was FB i would click the like button. http://thetaobums.com/style_images/3/folde...icons/icon1.gif

Thanks for update Santi. Keep us posted. I tuned in today and my cell phone went out 5 times, but computer is fine. Then garage door opens when I stand near it (that's a new one for me). Intense energy. We have to get him out to LA for a visit! :)