Whats the reason for this? If its not hard to awaken kundalini why aren't there alot k aktive people around?

From Path Notes - if I haven't missed anything - only mco, secret smile and a silent mind are necessary + some time. I haven't seen the secret smile before but mco + silent mind + smiling/inner smile arent an extreme unusual practice -> why not more k active people?

I'm surprised you don't see the answer. Not everyone wants MCO or Kundalini.

For example, I know I can awaken Kundalini, but I do not. Why not? Because whatever you can do with Kundalini, I can do the same thing without. How? I use mind and intent, that's how. Since I have a better, more general purpose tool, I don't need a more specialized tool.

If you understand mind+intent, you are done. There is nothing more for you to learn and no spiritual power to acquire beyond that.

Another answer is that this guy who wrote Path Notes, he was a nobody, in the grand scheme of things. I know some people here respect him, and that's perfectly fine. In fact, he might be a Buddha for all I know. But what I also know is how people go after what is popular, and after the brand names. And the guy with Path Notes had a weak brand and wasn't all that popular (compared to say Dalai Lama or Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche, or something like that). Dalai Lama is so popular that even ordinary non-spiritual people know who he is nowadays. On the other hand, who the heck knows about Glenn Morris? I've never heard of the guy until I came to tbums, and even then, I haven't heard of him for a very long time, until after Vajrasattva appeared and started promoting him here.

So because people are herd animals, and because Glenn is not that famous and has a weak brand, not many people are brave enough or open-minded enough to read his books, or what's more, to actually put anything there to practice.

Simple, right?

Heys Santi

Thanks a lot for the healing and Shakti :)

I believe downloading is a good word and your shaktipats have been as helpful as the healing energy

I believe some teachers give shaktipats or a form of it just when buying there books or at least this has been my experience :)

I have had experiences in the past couple of years of being able to pick things up very quickly

However I seem to go in and out of "genius" mode and idiot mode - There are times when everything is simple and effortless - I will write things in a journal that are true wisdom -

Then a couple days later I will be in idiot mode and read my writings and it will be like someone else wrote them -

Same things with people -

Personality changes - sometimes I am very uncomfortable around people - sometimes very calm and humble - other times very narcissistic and rigid - other times very confident -

Cycle in and out of feeling women are the most wondrous creatures in the world and not being able to feel anything at all -

It is frustrating to have a genuine connection with my heart and lose it over and over and only have pseudo bliss feelings to take its place

In regards to energy movement intent and channeling it is so powerful that one moment I will barely have enough energy to walk and then the next I feel like an olympic sprinter -

A smile and a kind word does a lot especially from a girl with good energy :)

Have been getting high on my adrenals my whole life -

The slightest contractions in muscles with certain intents can provide tremendous energy to the body

Psychosis which is managed by deep breathing from right above the genitals or sometimes the feet -

In regards to downloading sometimes while golfing I would acually become the hole - maybe where the phrase be the ball comes in - when this happens the body takes over and impossible stuff tends to happen like chipping in without trying - seeing every contour on the green and every detail and color of blades of grass -

Sometimes water tastes super sweet

Other times I have no sense of smell - then I can smell everything - all of my shirts and the sweat smells they have had on them for years is overpowering - Other people and their unique scents -

Lately taste has been like 10 times more sensitive -

And women are so pretty :)

Very Good : )

Energy Flows & when it hits us it brings out what we need to express and also let go of.

Keep enjoying it. Best wishes

Santi

The moon will bring up deep feelings to be experienced and moved out. But we experience them as they are moving out of us.

So let the sadness move through you. There is an end to it. Then discover what will happen on the other side of the sadness.

It was a very Sweet moon for me. Energy was deep.

What is the basis of "what can be seen"?

Some times things are seen with eyes open sometimes it more in the mind's eye and other times its a "knowing".

Whats the reason for this? If its not hard to awaken kundalini why aren't there alot k aktive people around?

From Path Notes - if I haven't missed anything - only mco, secret smile and a silent mind are necessary + some time. I haven't seen the secret smile before but mco + silent mind + smiling/inner smile arent an extreme unusual practice -> why not more k active people?

Hmm well i can tell you this much the ones that are willing to go through everything with out fear or at least with out remorse or with out baggage and are willing to surrender all aspects of themselves if needed tend to do well.

It helps if you leave the ego or at least make it take a huge back seat.

few people also are willing to go through the "purge" that unravels karmically & also the fact that Kundalini can easily force you to see who you are and who you are not.

Few also are willing to accept certain truths that are revealed to you.

Also many are just simply lazy to Breath/Meditate/& Purify their emotions and take off the "Masks".

We all have a "slight" bit of Kundalini open otherwise we would all be dead.

The key is just to increase the Flow of it through us. A lot of folks start to freak out as they begin to change, purge, re wire and what ends up happening they never go through it or they drop it or they go totally radical and say something like "that is evil", I saw the "devil". Etc. Some also begin to "SEE" things as they are . I highly recommend you go see "They Live" or the "Matrix" its something similar. They just seeing their own shit that needs to be purified and cleared out. And usually the ego is afraid of "DEATH" Kundalini Shakti simply eats it whole. If you come from the ego you will be decimated. If you come from your heart you will be treated like a child. Ever wonder why all the sages say to be like a "child" ?

Susan is right its not "Hard" its just we make it hard. Society has also made it hard.

Its not something "approved" or "accessible" hence why many think we have nothing and its Bullshit etc.

The ones in control do not want you to have "it".

I was with a student recently who was feed a b.s. line by a very high up "order" that only 2 people had Kundalini open on the planet.

It is simply not true. He actually has more juice now than the folks in that "order".

If anything Kundalini simple makes you more "HUMAN".

and less "MAN".

One has to understand what HU MAN means and then that will make a huge impact for the one that knows.

Best wishes

Santi

I'm surprised you don't see the answer. Not everyone wants MCO or Kundalini.

For example, I know I can awaken Kundalini, but I do not. Why not? Because whatever you can do with Kundalini, I can do the same thing without. How? I use mind and intent, that's how. Since I have a better, more general purpose tool, I don't need a more specialized tool.

If you understand mind+intent, you are done. There is nothing more for you to learn and no spiritual power to acquire beyond that.

Another answer is that this guy who wrote Path Notes, he was a nobody, in the grand scheme of things. I know some people here respect him, and that's perfectly fine. In fact, he might be a Buddha for all I know. But what I also know is how people go after what is popular, and after the brand names. And the guy with Path Notes had a weak brand and wasn't all that popular (compared to say Dalai Lama or Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche, or something like that). Dalai Lama is so popular that even ordinary non-spiritual people know who he is nowadays. On the other hand, who the heck knows about Glenn Morris? I've never heard of the guy until I came to tbums, and even then, I haven't heard of him for a very long time, until after Vajrasattva appeared and started promoting him here.

So because people are herd animals, and because Glenn is not that famous and has a weak brand, not many people are brave enough or open-minded enough to read his books, or what's more, to actually put anything there to practice.

Simple, right?

we are all nothing in the grand scheme of things.

And your "mind" & "Intent" is not possible with out Shakti.

regardless of whether you want to open or not Open your Kundalini.

we are all nothing in the grand scheme of things.

I disagree.

And your "mind" & "Intent" is not possible with out Shakti.

regardless of whether you want to open or not Open your Kundalini.

There is no such thing as "shakti". "Shakti" is supposed to represent the stuff that intent can modify. Alas, it doesn't really exist. There is no stuff. Intent doesn't work by modifying stuff, at the ultimate level (which is to say, at the level of how things truly are).

I disagree.

There is no such thing as "shakti". "Shakti" is supposed to represent the stuff that intent can modify. Alas, it doesn't really exist. There is no stuff. Intent doesn't work by modifying stuff, at the ultimate level (which is to say, at the level of how things truly are).

There is no such thing as "energy" ? There is no such thing as the creative force of the Universe? There is no such thing as the "Glue" that holds all this "illusion" as a experiential reality? Sure on the level to the one that is beyond all of that there is no such "thing". All things in this CREATION however are there because of that "Glue" and are subject to it. The primordial mind's ability to think its self is cause of "shakti" firing up. Shakti is the reason the universe is in constant expansion/ motion.

You have energy, Life, Existence, "reality", a sense of "Survival", and the energy to think and make an "intent" because of Shakti.

You would not know what it is nor understand it because you do not think it "exists".

"Intent" itself is SHAKTI in action.

In the level of how things truly are shakti is in perfect harmony.

There is no such thing as "energy" ?

Upon a deep inspection, there is not. However, if you don't look into the issue that much, sure, it seems like energy exists and it appears relevant.

There is no such thing as the creative force of the Universe?

Calling it a "force" is a misnomer. There is this connotation that something must be forced, or that some resistance must be overcome. In reality, intent faces no opposing force, and no resistance.

There is no such thing as the "Glue" that holds all this "illusion" as a experiential reality?

The glue is the structure that your beliefs create within consciousness. But beliefs are strange in that they are not like anything else and cannot be compared to anything.

Sure on the level to the one that is beyond all of that there is no such "thing". All things in this CREATION however are there because of that "Glue" and are subject to it.

You don't quite understand how the two truths work. The two truths are not equally true. The ultimate truth is actually true, while the relative truth is at best a convenient and useful lie, while at worst, a source of suffering in the world. The two truths do not have equal value.

It's kind of like that parable about caring for the body. There was a monk whom some king asked something like, "If you care for the body, doesn't it mean you value the body?" And the monk replied, "You care for the body the same way you would care for an open wound. It doesn't mean you value the open wound." So caring for the relative truth is like caring for an open wound. We don't care for it because it's true. We care for it because that's the affliction we have until the time we fully understand the implications of the ultimate truth.

I don't like it when people bring up the relative truth as something we must honor and worship on the par with the ultimate.

The primordial mind's ability to think its self is cause of "shakti" firing up. Shakti is the reason the universe is in constant expansion/ motion.

You have energy, Life, Existence, "reality", a sense of "Survival", and the energy to think and make an "intent" because of Shakti.

You would not know what it is nor understand it because you do not think it "exists".

"Intent" itself is SHAKTI in action.

In the level of how things truly are shakti is in perfect harmony.

Universe is not still or in motion or anything at all. Nor do I have life or energy or any such thing. There is life. But I don't possess life. At best, life has the small me in it, but I am all of life and not just this being that types this here. This is why I don't have life. I am life.

Edited by goldisheavy

Universe is not still or in motion or anything at all. Nor do I have life or energy or any such thing. There is life. But I don't possess life. At best, life has the small me in it, but I am all of life and not just this being that types this here. This is why I don't have life. I am life.

Absolutely. Well said GiH.

well we could sit and discuss what is & what isn't. If you think the universe does not move or that it does not expand then continue to be like the same people who also thought the world was flat.

You might aswell go tell your mom & dad there is no such thing as a creative force and that when they did the deed and conceived you there was nothing created.

well we could sit and discuss what is & what isn't. If you think the universe does not move or that it does not expand then continue to be like the same people who also thought the world was flat.

You might aswell go tell your mom & dad there is no such thing as a creative force and that when they did the deed and conceived you there was nothing created.

I think my dad would understand this and maybe chuckle or say nothing, but my mom would start crying, if I said that.

I think my dad would understand this and maybe chuckle or say nothing, but my mom would start crying, if I said that.

Your Dad & You Both exist because of Shakti.

Your "I AM" exists because of Shakti

Your "Intent" , "Thought" etc exists cause of Shakti.

Its time to be thankful even though you dont think it exist ;)

Your Dad & You Both exist because of Shakti.

Your "I AM" exists because of Shakti

Your "Intent" , "Thought" etc exists cause of Shakti.

Its time to be thankful even though you dont think it exist ;)

Vajrasattva, I cannot be thankful for something I don't believe in. That would be an incongruous state of mind.

I appreciate your sentiment however. ;)

I believe that there is an appearance like shakti in the same way there is an appearance like a body. But to go from an appearance to absolute "isness", as in, "this is my body" is a huge, huge step. Even if ordinarily I like to think that I have a body, when considering the issue, I cannot afford to start my contemplation with an "is". "Is" has to be proven.

I've never been a huge fan of Shiva/Shakti division. I guess I can hang with it and get something useful out of people who talk and think in those terms, but internally, I don't relate to any phenomena in terms of Shiva vs. Shakti. And yes, every time you mention Shakti you must mention Shiva, while you're at it. Shakti without Shiva is like left without right. It's absurd. On top of that, if I did subscribe to the Shiva/Shakti duality, I would be identifying with Shiva and not with Shakti. Shiva doesn't honor Shakti. Shakti is desperate to please Shiva. But Shiva is desireless and is the Lord of Shakti at all times. So out of those two, I know which one would be me. But like I said, I don't like Shiva vs. Shakti game. It's not my game.

Edited by goldisheavy

Vajrasattva, I cannot be thankful for something I don't believe in. That would be an incongruous state of mind.

I believe that there is an appearance like shakti in the same way there is an appearance like a body. But to go from an appearance to absolute "isness", as in, "this is my body" is a huge, huge step. Even if ordinarily I like to think that I have a body, when considering the issue, I cannot afford to start my contemplation with an "is". "Is" has to be proven.

I've never been a huge fan of Shiva/Shakti division. I guess I can hang with it and get something useful out of people who talk and think in those terms, but internally, I don't relate to any phenomena in terms of Shiva vs. Shakti. And yes, every time you mention Shakti you must mention Shiva, while you're at it. Shakti without Shiva is like left without right. It's absurd. On top of that, if I did subscribe to the Shiva/Shakti duality, I would be identifying with Shiva and not with Shakti. Shiva doesn't honor Shakti. Shakti is desperate to please Shiva. But Shiva is desireless and is the Lord of Shakti at all times. So out of those two, I know which one would be me. But like I said, I don't like Shiva vs. Shakti game. It's not my game.

Hey man

A human's true origins are so unbelievable and extraordinary that the "Establishment" gave us

stuff like "Creationism" and "Evolution" in order to put self-perceived limitations on people.

Hey man

A human's true origins are so unbelievable and extraordinary that the "Establishment" gave us

stuff like "Creationism" and "Evolution" in order to put self-perceived limitations on people.

And who do you think established "The Establishment"? You wouldn't believe me if I told you. Where is establishment established?

Let me guess, your own mind?

Wasn't following the post (its longer then a novel!) but I just couldn't resist ;)

That's almost right. If you have answered "in my own mind", then I'd give your answer an A+. As it is, you just get an A. :P;)

Hi Gold, I have noticed that you don't have many questions.

I assume that you answer them all yourself, either through research or through some thought-process that I assume is very effective. You have so many posts, though. I was wondering if you could help me find one that specificly states your views on that elusive "Chi" stuff, or "energy/chakras" or whatever. Posts written by you are always, always intellectual, but I have no backing of your beliefs so I can't always understand the reasoning behind your posts and ideas. (And I can't find one, I stopped due to sheer number of postage on your part)

I am also curious about what your practice consists of, beyond your powers of conceptualization. Past experiences would be interesting for me to read, during meditation or Tai Chi. I assume if you had heard a Tai Chi instructor say something it was during class and you were participating.

The reason I ask is because it is sometimes easy for me to get a feel for the people who post, but not so for you, I just get a swelling of the head because so much of what you say goes over my head or just seems misplaced, thanks.

- James

Hi Gold, I have noticed that you don't have many questions.

You are very observant. This observation of yours has instantly increased my respect for you (by some undisclosed amount). :)

I assume that you answer them all yourself, either through research or through some thought-process that I assume is very effective.

Depending on what you mean by thought-process, the answer is "yes." That's exactly the case. Have you heard this expression: "A problem well stated is a problem half-solved?" This goes to the very bottom of my abilities. I have an ability to state my own problems so well, that they solve themselves in 99/100 cases. And in the one case they do not, I will seek external advice. Also, in case I actually do seek external advice, I have incredibly good sense of who is a good teacher and who isn't. So I will instantly bypass all the frauds and wannabes and will immediately go to the horse's mouth. In the discipline of contemplation I am the horse's mouth though. :) But if I wanted to learn welding, for example, I would have no trouble discerning what makes an expert welder and finding one to learn from. This is because I can pay very careful attention to the intricacies of the art and I can appraise them very well, because I feel them down to the core of my being, very deeply.

You have so many posts, though. I was wondering if you could help me find one that specificly states your views on that elusive "Chi" stuff, or "energy/chakras" or whatever. Posts written by you are always, always intellectual, but I have no backing of your beliefs so I can't always understand the reasoning behind your posts and ideas. (And I can't find one, I stopped due to sheer number of postage on your part)

Qi "stuff" is different depending on who talks about it. For most people Qi refers to the subtle feelings that people conceive to be between the spiritual and the physical (between shen and jing, if I understand the terms correctly). The language of qi gong is not my native language however. I am not a fan of using qi metaphors to express conditions or causes. But I can hang with it, so to speak.

I am also curious about what your practice consists of, beyond your powers of conceptualization. Past experiences would be interesting for me to read, during meditation or Tai Chi. I assume if you had heard a Tai Chi instructor say something it was during class and you were participating.

The reason I ask is becuase it is sometimes easy for me to get a feel for the people who post, but not so for you, I just get a swelling of the head becuase so much of what you say goes over my head or just seems misplaced, thanks.

- James

It's not a problem. I sincerely suggest you ignore my posts. I don't have any practice. I just masturbate all day. I hope this clears things up for you. ;)

Edited by goldisheavy

You are very observant. This observation of yours has instantly increased my respect for you (by some undisclosed amount). :)

Depending on what you mean by thought-process, the answer is "yes." That's exactly the case. Have you heard this expression: "A problem well stated is a problem half-solved?" This goes to the very bottom of my abilities. I have an ability to state my own problems so well, that they solve themselves in 99/100 cases. And in the one case they do not, I will seek external advice. Also, in case I actually do seek external advice, I have incredibly good sense of who is a good teacher and who isn't. So I will instantly bypass all the frauds and wannabes and will immediately go to the horse's mouth. In the discipline of contemplation I am the horse's mouth though. :) But if I wanted to learn welding, for example, I would have no trouble discerning what makes an expert welder and finding one to learn from. This is because I can pay very careful attention to the intricacies of the art and I can appraise them very well, because I feel them down to the core of my being, very deeply.

Qi "stuff" is different depending on who talks about it. For most people Qi refers to the subtle feelings that people conceive to be between the spiritual and the physical (between shen and jing, if I understand the terms correctly). The language of qi gong is not my native language however. I am not a fan of using qi metaphors to express conditions or causes. But I can hang with it, so to speak.

It's not a problem. I sincerely suggest you ignore my posts. I don't have any practice. I just masturbate all day. I hope this clears things up for you. ;)

You also have an incredibly good sense of how to have your head so far up your own ass you don't realize you are actually shut down energetically.

I don't have any practice. I just masturbate all day. I hope this clears things up for you. ;)

It Shows.

Its clear its not your game nor do you have any real experience with it.

There is "ACTION" & there is "NON ACTION" both are valid paths.

And are part of the cosmic play both internally & externally.

We know them in Chinese as Yin & Yang

In Hindu Tantra as Shiva & Shakti

It is also existing in Sufism under other terms but the concept is the same.

You "write" ,you have probably "read" but you do not experience.

There is the real difference. So who is a Fraud?

Edited by Vajrasattva

So exactly what actual real experience do you have with Chi Kung, Nei Kung, Yoga, Cultivation, Meditation, Kundalini etc?

It Shows.

Thank you. :)

There is the real difference. So who is a Fraud?

Well, what's your judgment? I am not going to declare myself a fraud, but I have no objection if you want to conclude that.

I am the real deal Santi. More real than anything you've ever seen in your life. You don't even know how to talk to me or what questions to ask me to make the most of what I know. You couldn't even formulate a question that's worth answering.

So exactly what actual real experience do you have with Chi Kung, Nei Kung, Yoga, Cultivation, Meditation, Kundalini etc?

How am I supposed to answer that? What would be a good answer?

I don't have any practice.

I just masturbate all day.

I hope this clears things up for you. ;)

Uh-huh... for all of us.

Now we're getting somewhere.

You know, The best thing about you is that you practice what you preach, and viceversa.

BRAVO! :lol:

Uh-huh... for all of us.

Now we're getting somewhere.

You know, The best thing about you is that you practice what you preach, and viceversa.

BRAVO! :lol:

You're like a kid in a candy store! :lol:

Enjoy yourself.

Thank you. :)

Well, what's your judgment? I am not going to declare myself a fraud, but I have no objection if you want to conclude that.

I am the real deal Santi. More real than anything you've ever seen in your life. You don't even know how to talk to me or what questions to ask me to make the most of what I know. You couldn't even formulate a question that's worth answering.

How am I supposed to answer that? What would be a good answer?

So basically you have no experience.

Or we could all take his advice and ignore his posts from now on,

our very own Sherlock Holmes probably deducted this from the start. :P

Or we could all take his advice and ignore his posts from now on,

our very own Sherlock Holmes probably deducted this from the start. :P

I quite enjoy GiH's posts. Unlike many here, he thinks and writes critically, a rare quality which can

serve many a purpose. After all, this is a forum whereby one of the aims, i believe, is to challenge

our habitual tendencies and set views. Somehow its difficult to be totally comfortable and smug

about where i am in life, which works for me, in case i start to rot and be so contentedly blind that i

do not even notice its onset. Thinkers like GiH and a few others keep me on my toes, so from a purely

selfish angle, i'd say well done, and keep up the good work!

Edited by CowTao