Yeah its funny i felt shakti drawn more to Abandoned baby fund than FTC. I never liked or felt FTC. Islamic Relief.com is solid charity.

FTC didnt get any of the money.

I don't know about Mr. Vajrasattva so can't comment but most of those who claim to give something to charities are simply throwing a lie at gullible public. Instead, they should simply say: %X is what you pay me and %Y is what you need to pay to Charity X (instead of I taking the money from you and claiming to donate..or not! lol)

I was hired by a local state government in India to research and publish a report on various NGOs and charity organizations that "claim" to help poor, children, flood relief etc. etc. What really shocked me was that NONE of these really gave any money to the needy. The was hardly any money reaching the Indian shores and what little reached was gobbled by the corrupt in the NGOs and local bureaucrats.

Corruption is really the secondary issue. Islamic charities are a much bigger problem. Most of the money funded to these charities are seldom used to help the needy. And in a rare cases if they are, only Muslims are provided food or medical help and used to convert others to Islam using basic amenities as a bait. 99% of the time, the funds go to Madrasas which are breeding grounds for Islamic terrorism. Hardcore Muslim clerics siphon off the money from these resources to support Jehadic organizations. I personally took stock of about 133 Madrasas across India and made of list of supposed Islamic Charities and no money from charities were used for anything other than conversion or Islamic funding. I cannot talk about particular organizations or take names but Islamic Relief is the last organization you should be donating to. I suggest those donating money to do some homework before they jump their guns and decide to pick some Islamic organization solely because they admire Silat or Sufism. All you are doing is fund Islamic terrorists who kill 8 people every minute across Asia. I agree there are other terrorists but I can only talk of Islamic organizations here as that's what I studied.

Good luck to all, merry Christmas and Happy new year. Au revoir

Susan,

Lino is a goodman & student & Friend. Please take care of him he has a heart of gold. And has been through a lot.

Best wishes

santi

will do... :)

I don't know about Mr. Vajrasattva so can't comment but most of those who claim to give something to charities are simply throwing a lie at gullible public. Instead, they should simply say: %X is what you pay me and %Y is what you need to pay to Charity X (instead of I taking the money from you and claiming to donate..or not! lol)

I was hired by a local state government in India to research and publish a report on various NGOs and charity organizations that "claim" to help poor, children, flood relief etc. etc. What really shocked me was that NONE of these really gave any money to the needy. The was hardly any money reaching the Indian shores and what little reached was gobbled by the corrupt in the NGOs and local bureaucrats.

Corruption is really the secondary issue. Islamic charities are a much bigger problem. Most of the money funded to these charities are seldom used to help the needy. And in a rare cases if they are, only Muslims are provided food or medical help and used to convert others to Islam using basic amenities as a bait. 99% of the time, the funds go to Madrasas which are breeding grounds for Islamic terrorism. Hardcore Muslim clerics siphon off the money from these resources to support Jehadic organizations. I personally took stock of about 133 Madrasas across India and made of list of supposed Islamic Charities and no money from charities were used for anything other than conversion or Islamic funding. I cannot talk about particular organizations or take names but Islamic Relief is the last organization you should be donating to. I suggest those donating money to do some homework before they jump their guns and decide to pick some Islamic organization solely because they admire Silat or Sufism. All you are doing is fund Islamic terrorists who kill 8 people every minute across Asia. I agree there are other terrorists but I can only talk of Islamic organizations here as that's what I studied.

I am curious...

8 people a minute is 480 people an hour.

480 x 24 hours=11, 520 people a day

11,520 people x 7 days = 80, 640 people a week killed by terrorists

80, 640 people a week x 52 weeks =4,193,280 people killed a year by terrorists in just Asia.

Are you sure?

And you just joined the board an hour ago? And you zipped through 32 pages of widely divergent reading to zero in on this? Silat is a fairly esoteric martial art, not well known. And sufism is pretty esoteric also. If you didnt know Vajrasattva...why pick silat or sufism as an example when on this board it is well known his association with those two practices?

just curious...

I am curious...

80, 640 people a week x 52 weeks =4,193,280 people killed a year by terrorists in just Asia.

Are you sure?

And you just joined the board an hour ago? And you zipped through 32 pages of widely divergent reading to zero in on this? Silat is a fairly esoteric martial art, not well known. And sufism is pretty esoteric also. If you didnt know Vajrasattva...why pick silat or sufism as an example when on this board it is well known his association with those two practices?

just curious...

Good attempt to divert attention from the real issue and turn this issue into something else. I just quoted a number I read about and let me try to find the link where I found it. I joined the board an hour ago but when did I say I was not following the discussion? So enough of the diversion tactics. My intention certainly is NOT to hit on your or Santi's business. I have purchased two ebooks from Uma Tantra and know Santiago quite well. I have also seen some youtube videos. I stated clearly that I don't know if you guys are really donating money some place or just saying that every other post here to create an impression. I don't know, so I cannot judge. But I DO know of what I am talking of as I have served as Analyst for top organizations in India, Bangladesh and Pakistan and have also been with UNO for a bit. I felt it needs to be told that you are taking money from hardworking folks and throwing it all away for a wrong cause, if you're really doing that. I don't accuse you of scam here, just of ignorance.

So, you still thinking of a comeback for Drew? I have more about the other two organizations to share but I'll wait. Did you say you were enlightened again? Mama, please tell that to your boys. Unlike most other forums, people here, san some of your boys, think rationally :lol:

Edited by LightWorkersUnion

Mr Santi, you did not answer my question.

Without "invasion of privacy", can you tell if he is using Siddhi? Your analogy is quite inaccurate and irrelevant, because he flaunts his abilities (whether siddhi or not), for all to see. Do you understand this?

Thank you.

Where is the proof that islamic relief is not reputable charity?

Mr Santi, you did not answer my question.

Without "invasion of privacy", can you tell if he is using Siddhi? Your analogy is quite inaccurate and irrelevant, because he flaunts his abilities (whether siddhi or not), for all to see. Do you understand this?

Thank you.

I told you already how to look.

Go read Path notes or go learn to "SCAN" energy and you will get the answers yourself.

Frankly I can tell you Cyril likes his privacy on people scanning his "energy".

Does he have energy? Yes.

Edited by Vajrasattva

I am curious...

Are you sure?

just curious...

Has the person looked into the cause and effect of why?

Have to feel compassion for all sides? Has the person seen the UK/US interference in the countries in the first place? Again, have to feel compassion for both sides. Is a rich person entitled to trespass on a poor person's property to take what little the poor person has? Again, have to feel compassion for both sides.

A guy looks far enough into his own "stream" and he'll find out that at some point he was a murderer?

I don't buy into this "terrorist" thing. Introduce enough of a lack of resources and you have people trying to compete for a vegetable or fruit.

Susan,

Please don't pay too much attention to the numbers. A lot of these "analysts" have bad habits of producing "fake numbers"...still gotta have compassion for them too since they are trying to produce fake filters to society.

as you wish... you did write me and ask how to awaken kundalini...so you sound disingenuous to me...i gave you three simple techniques that I told you if you practiced for 20 minutes twice a day for 90 days, I can guarantee...if you genuinely and with a good heart do the practices your kundalini will awaken

all roads lead to rome

good luck

my last reply i hope (i know i'm a hypocrite)

i asked you and the people in this thread how to awaken the kundalini

only because i wanted to know what your opinions and systems are like.

it is my opinion that all forms of mindfullness awaken all latent energies like the kundalini,

but an active kundalini =/= enlightenment

people use all sorts of methods to have experiences with energy like kundalini or chi,

but when the essence of the human (the mind) is not worked on then even

the most intense energy sensations will not bring one any step closer to the tao/godhead/nirvana.

the reason why many great masters do not teach how to awaken siddhis and energies,

is because they know it just becomes another distraction from the essence,

and because they know that when working on the essence all the energies develop automatically...

the human is like a tree,

it starts small... then it grows big.. and then it grows a lot of branches... and then it grows leaves.

not the other way around

if all roads lead to rome, we wouldn't all be trapped in samsara.

good luck
thanks - i wish you well too mama :) Edited by zazaza

They do all lead to rome, we're probably just stuck making circles in the roundabout :lol:

Edited by That Guy

it is my opinion that all forms of mindfullness awaken all latent energies like the kundalini,

people use all sorts of methods to have experiences with energy like kundalini or chi,

the most intense energy sensations will not bring one any step closer to the tao/godhead/nirvana.

the reason why many great masters do not teach how to awaken siddhis and energies,

and because they know that when working on the essence all the energies develop automatically...

it starts small... then it grows big.. and then it grows a lot of branches... and then it grows leaves.

not the other way around

thanks - i wish you well too mama :)

Siddhis and energies are NOT a distraction from the essence. Those siddhis and energies are given

so that a person could give more to Earth, Human, and Heaven.

Good attempt to divert attention from the real issue and turn this issue into something else. I just quoted a number I read about and let me try to find the link where I found it. I joined the board an hour ago but when did I say I was not following the discussion? So enough of the diversion tactics. My intention certainly is NOT to hit on your or Santi's business. I have purchased two ebooks from Uma Tantra and know Santiago quite well. I have also seen some youtube videos. I stated clearly that I don't know if you guys are really donating money some place or just saying that every other post here to create an impression. I don't know, so I cannot judge. But I DO know of what I am talking of as I have served as Analyst for top organizations in India, Bangladesh and Pakistan and have also been with UNO for a bit. I felt it needs to be told that you are taking money from hardworking folks and throwing it all away for a wrong cause, if you're really doing that. I don't accuse you of scam here, just of ignorance.

So, you still thinking of a comeback for Drew? I have more about the other two organizations to share but I'll wait. Did you say you were enlightened again? Mama, please tell that to your boys. Unlike most other forums, people here, san some of your boys, think rationally :lol:

So..my apologies... It's easy to feel hostility in this forum. No, I was not thinking of a comeback for Drew. I have not even engaged Drew regarding charities. And no, I am not enlightened..nor have I ever claimed to be. I have no boys.

Yeah...we do donate the money. But you will have to take that up with Santiago because it goes through him. It is interesting how people are critical...we are damned if we do donate money...we are damned if we don't. This all could have been taken care of by a respectful email off list to Santi, IMO instead of making this an issue of international proportions.

It wasnt a diversion. I wanted to know about that number because it's only a stat and stats are notorious for being off base and used to generate and manipulate emotions. Like 1 woman is raped every 10 minutes in the US. That is a lot of people to have no one notice. Simple observation will show that is suspect. So taking it out to its full expression shows in a way...is this really so? So even if you have a link.. it doesn't make the stat correct. 4.2 million people killed every year in Asia it quite a huge number to blame on terrorists or any group. Since there is roughly 3.8 billion people in Asia, that number is 11% of the total population. That really made me sit up and take notice. So about 1 in ten people are murdered over in Asia just by terrorism alone? No one notices that in Beijing or Mumbai or any other major city. The other stuff is not so surprising. Charities I am familiar with how they work and manipulate the system both on an local level and in the US.

From a public health perspective that is what caught my eye first. If it is true, then it is a public health/international emergency. Make it real...if one person in 10 was dropping dead on the streets of your town 24/7 dont you think people would notice?The other stuff is not so amazing to me as a nurse.

so now we know were both of us are coming from...

welcome to the group

Please clarify your comments made in your two posts if you will:

"I don't know about Mr. Vajrasattva"

"I have purchased two ebooks from Uma Tantra and know Santiago quite well. I have also seen some youtube videos. "

:)

not the other way around

Eh...so you are a hypocrite...we all are.

It would be good to ponder the following thoughts - at least from time to time:

I like that.

They do all lead to rome, we're probably just stuck making circles in the roundabout :lol:

who said the all the roads were even straight or uniform...you are correct

Edited by ShaktiMama

Not a hypocrite - maybe just a litte "green"........................and you like to have the last word!

Siddhis and energies are NOT a distraction from the essence. Those siddhis and energies are given

The Buddha does not discourage the cultivation of siddhis, but He says they must not be used as means

to impress or to teach. He encourages training the mind first and foremost, and further to this, the siddhis

will manifest naturally as a result of one who has attained to transcendent wisdom, of which the mind is the

seat. This seat can either be occupied by one who is asleep, in other words deluded, or one who is awake,

in other words free from delusion. Both have the potential to cultivate siddhis, but only one would know how

to wield it wisely. So in a sense siddhis can be a distraction.

The relevant Suttas:

http://www.buddhism.org.au/t7/dhamma/tip/sut/dn/dn11.aspx

http://www.zhaxizhuoma.net/DHARMA/Tripitaka/KevattaSutta.htm

The Buddha does not discourage the cultivation of siddhis, but He says they must not be used as means

to impress or to teach. He encourages training the mind first and foremost, and further to this, the siddhis

will manifest naturally as a result of one who has attained to transcendent wisdom, of which the mind is the

seat. This seat can either be occupied by one who is asleep, in other words deluded, or one who is awake,

in other words free from delusion. Both have the potential to cultivate siddhis, but only one would know how

to wield it wisely. So in a sense siddhis can be a distraction.

The relevant Suttas:

http://www.buddhism.org.au/t7/dhamma/tip/sut/dn/dn11.aspx

http://www.zhaxizhuoma.net/DHARMA/Tripitaka/KevattaSutta.htm

Yes, siddhis, are side show attractions on the way. Many get lost on the journey in them. That doesn't negate their value. Many kundalites have siddhis in the beginning of their awakening...some are quite astonishing. One can get easily sidetracked and lost. As the person progresses on the path siddhi manifestation fades for awhile in many. Farther down the road the attraction also fades. Then one day the siddhis start to return but they are then viewed as just a natural extension of being a complete human being as normal as taking a breath. Then those siddhis are used for service.

I can think of one such example. A friend of mine is a doctor of medical qigong and a yogi. His siddhi is this remarkable ability to synthesize info of a complex, esoteric nature and relate it in a way that makes it easily digestible to many. He is one of the editors/authors of Dr. Jerry Alan Johnson's medical qiogong text book series. We who have those books have benefitted from this siddhi that developed in this kundalite with mature energy.

Where is the proof that islamic relief is not reputable charity?

I told you already how to look.

Go read Path notes or go learn to "SCAN" energy and you will get the answers yourself.

I looked at those videos you posted. His energy is very sweet and genuine. I wouldn't mind meeting him.

I have people ask me all the time to scan people. Correct, it is a deep invasion of privacy whether a person is famous or not. One does not loose their personal rights based on status or celebrity. That's an ethics violation. If I treated someone differently because of status in a hospital I could get fired. Sure, people do it all the time, but I am not comfortable with it at all.

Invasion of privacy is considered an affront to human dignity. That is what makes it wrong in my eyes.

Yes, siddhis, are side show attractions on the way. Many get lost on the journey in them. That doesn't negate their value. Many kundalites have siddhis in the beginning of their awakening...some are quite astonishing. One can get easily sidetracked and lost. As the person progresses on the path siddhi manifestation fades for awhile in many. Farther down the road the attraction also fades. Then one day the siddhis start to return but they are then viewed as just a natural extension of being a complete human being as normal as taking a breath. Then those siddhis are used for service.

I can think of one such example. A friend of mine is a doctor of medical qigong and a yogi. His siddhi is this remarkable ability to synthesize info of a complex, esoteric nature and relate it in a way that makes it easily digestible to many. He is one of the editors/authors of Dr. Jerry Alan Johnson's medical qiogong text book series. We who have those books have benefitted from this siddhi that developed in this kundalite with mature energy.

Observation that's off topic

If that's a recent photo then you significantly aged backwards from a few years ago.

Cultivation that paid off.

I too can think of an example. There was this guy years ago in the village where my grandfather used to run a successful liquor store, and everyone knew him as sifu Chan, because he was a MaoShan 'master'. He had an impressive reputation for transforming stones into piping hot dimsum and dumplings, and when he was in the mood to show off, he would do it anywhere, and the crowds loved him, and he had many students as a result. He was also an alcoholic, and a compulsive wife-beater. Not satisfied with eating dumplings, there were occasions where he delighted in eating dogmeat too! Prime example of one who teaches, and yet who is asleep, i guess.

Observation that's off topic

If that's a recent photo then you significantly aged backwards from a few years ago.

Cultivation that paid off.

Are you talking about the photo that someone made of me to look like a jedi? That was from 06. The one on my website is from 06.

Yes, reversing the appearance of aging is something that happens as the endocrine system starts to rejuvenate when the k starts awakening. It also happens with effective internal cultivation.

It also happens with most of the processes we teach in KAP. The body does change on the outside to reflect the internal changes happening inside. One can see a definate change in the texture of the skin, the quality of the eyes, the clarity of their personal energy for example. It is not unusual for female students who are post menopause to start menstruating again and get pregnant.

One male senior student was just relating to me how revved up his metabolism has become from his jurus practice.

not the other way around

Stop reading about it stop analyzing, stop talking about it, stop talking about what "masters" do & don't, stop thinking about what enlightenment & Kundalini is or isn't, JUST DO IT for yourself so you have real experiences from which to draw from.

Best wishes to you,

s

Absolutely

So..my apologies... It's easy to feel hostility in this forum. No, I was not thinking of a comeback for Drew. I have not even engaged Drew regarding charities. And no, I am not enlightened..nor have I ever claimed to be. I have no boys.

Yeah...we do donate the money. But you will have to take that up with Santiago because it goes through him. It is interesting how people are critical...we are damned if we do donate money...we are damned if we don't. This all could have been taken care of by a respectful email off list to Santi, IMO instead of making this an issue of international proportions.

It wasnt a diversion. I wanted to know about that number because it's only a stat and stats are notorious for being off base and used to generate and manipulate emotions. Like 1 woman is raped every 10 minutes in the US. That is a lot of people to have no one notice. Simple observation will show that is suspect. So taking it out to its full expression shows in a way...is this really so? So even if you have a link.. it doesn't make the stat correct. 4.2 million people killed every year in Asia it quite a huge number to blame on terrorists or any group. Since there is roughly 3.8 billion people in Asia, that number is 11% of the total population. That really made me sit up and take notice. So about 1 in ten people are murdered over in Asia just by terrorism alone? No one notices that in Beijing or Mumbai or any other major city. The other stuff is not so surprising. Charities I am familiar with how they work and manipulate the system both on an local level and in the US.

From a public health perspective that is what caught my eye first. If it is true, then it is a public health/international emergency. Make it real...if one person in 10 was dropping dead on the streets of your town 24/7 dont you think people would notice?The other stuff is not so amazing to me as a nurse.

so now we know were both of us are coming from...

welcome to the group

Please clarify your comments made in your two posts if you will:

"I don't know about Mr. Vajrasattva"

"I have purchased two ebooks from Uma Tantra and know Santiago quite well. I have also seen some youtube videos. "

Eh...so you are a hypocrite...we all are.

I like that.

who said the all the roads were even straight or uniform...you are correct

well you know how it goes "NO GOOD DEED GOES UN PUNISHED" :blink:

But you know what if people realized charity work actually changes the energy, burns karma & also cleanses & Brightens the aura, also enlivens your life especially if you have a family.

But then again what do we know?

Why would all sages recommend helping those in need?

Why does a child smile when you put food in their belly & a gift in their hands?

I looked at those videos you posted. His energy is very sweet and genuine. I wouldn't mind meeting him.

I have people ask me all the time to scan people. Correct, it is a deep invasion of privacy whether a person is famous or not. One does not loose their personal rights based on status or celebrity. That's an ethics violation. If I treated someone differently because of status in a hospital I could get fired. Sure, people do it all the time, but I am not comfortable with it at all.

Invasion of privacy is considered an affront to human dignity. That is what makes it wrong in my eyes.

So true.

Are you talking about the photo that someone made of me to look like a jedi? That was from 06. The one on my website is from 06.

Yes, reversing the appearance of aging is something that happens as the endocrine system starts to rejuvenate when the k starts awakening. It also happens with effective internal cultivation.

It also happens with most of the processes we teach in KAP. The body does change on the outside to reflect the internal changes happening inside. One can see a definate change in the texture of the skin, the quality of the eyes, the clarity of their personal energy for example. It is not unusual for female students who are post menopause to start menstruating again and get pregnant.

One male senior student was just relating to me how revved up his metabolism has become from his jurus practice.

Yes i have seen women's breast grow bigger. I have seen people heal things they normally wouldn't (like a shorter arm become normal again). I threw away my glasses after K.

As for the Juru I can tell you just doing those daily I was able to bench press more with out effort & also increase the weight I can handle in a workout with out doing a lot of weight training just more Jurus Training. Anyone who has met Pak knows he is like "STEEL" yet gentle like cotton in terms of his being.

Peace

s

JUST DO IT for yourself so you have real experiences from which to draw from.

:rolleyes:

Best wishes to you,

s

peace for you as well

_/\_

I too can think of an example. There was this guy years ago in the village where my grandfather used to run a successful liquor store, and everyone knew him as sifu Chan, because he was a MaoShan 'master'. He had an impressive reputation for transforming stones into piping hot dimsum and dumplings, and when he was in the mood to show off, he would do it anywhere, and the crowds loved him, and he had many students as a result. He was also an alcoholic, and a compulsive wife-beater. Not satisfied with eating dumplings, there were occasions where he delighted in eating dogmeat too! Prime example of one who teaches, and yet who is asleep, i guess.

thanks for sharing

_/\_

Edited by zazaza

Interesting. What do you mean he has energy? You are being vague. Can you tell if he does more than tricks? That is not a privacy issue, as I said it is something he flaunts.

It is said there are different degrees to seeing the aura. Simply seeing light, as opposed to seeing the individual colors is one. Another is deeper clairvoyance in which one is said to be able to see specific details about the individual. This cannot simply be learned from a book, but is a matter of spiritual maturity no? What degree do you see the aura?

Thanks

Greetings ShaktiMama.

I agree, he is a very charismatic and "magnetic" individual. Aside from his "outside" personality, how do you perceive his sweet and genuine energy? Do you see him as spiritually advanced or is he a very good actor?

Interesting. What do you mean he has energy? You are being vague. Can you tell if he does more than tricks? That is not a privacy issue, as I said it is something he flaunts.

It is said there are different degrees to seeing the aura. Simply seeing light, as opposed to seeing the individual colors is one. Another is deeper clairvoyance in which one is said to be able to see specific details about the individual. This cannot simply be learned from a book, but is a matter of spiritual maturity no? What degree do you see the aura?

Thanks

Greetings ShaktiMama.

I agree, he is a very charismatic and "magnetic" individual. Aside from his "outside" personality, how do you perceive his sweet and genuine energy? Do you see him as spiritually advanced or is he a very good actor?

Between Santi and I we pretty much have the bases covered on what can be seen. I perceive him as sweet and genuine at first contact...just as if I would see that someone has blue eyes and brown hair. To go deeper without permission is rape.

Santi and I only use our skills for healing and protecting ourselves and loved ones. This is a sign of advanced development not necessarily spiritual maturity. He is no threat to us nor has he asked for our help.

How one uses their skills they have will be an evidence of spiritual maturity. Does one perform on demand just to satisfy an inquirer's curiosity? Does one use their skills for service instead?

Either learn how to do this yourself or hire a street corner psychic to do this for you.

I think you already intuit your target's level of ability. Just know he probably knows that someone is trying to invade his privacy if your inquiries continue. We are all connected in the spirit...like spiders on a web. A movement on one side of the web travels all the way to the other side of the web.

Maybe it would be best if Santi and I offer protection to him from further inquiries and invasions of his privacy.

This is really offensive to Santi and I that you ask us this. It's like you are asking us to rape someone. Maybe you don't feel that way but we are the one who possess the skills you seek to exploit. It is this level of ability that makes what you ask us to do feel like rape. You have no understanding the harm it will do to me and Santi to do sorcerer's work. It is better for you to ask yourself why you have this great desire to cause such harm to someone and ourselves. You have no understanding of the consequences to yourself and to Santi and I of what you are asking us to do.