NewDawnFades--

The Point you want? Here it is: there is a saying: "When the student is ready ..."

Serenblue is ready.

So THAT is why you have come here and acted all pissy-out of nowhere? Because you want to take on Sereneblue as your student?

I doubt She'll want to leave KAP after all the successes she has had in such a short time with it-but thats between you and her.

I didn't know she was doing KAP, but if she likes it that's great, and I already knew she wasn't interested before I offered the invitation. Guess what it means - I'll spell it out for you: I'm still willing to accept the right person as a student, I have room for about one more but I prefer referrals, word of mouth, friend of friends.

I think you might be taking advantage of the 22 or so-pages in this thread, thinking that noone remembers all the things you've said-

There's evidence of a lot of 'selective' memory around here :D

To generate revenue for yourself?

No, I have a business and only teach chi kung as a hobby, trying to make a living by teaching a spiritual path is not for me. In fact, after two years I tell my students they don't have to pay anymore, but I don't tell them that ahead of time.

To ask Susan and Santi to help heal your wrist?

No, but I would be happy to shake their hands.

To get a pat on the back?

<_< You cwazy

To make new friends?

I prefer real to imaginary friends, my friends in the martial arts community have so much common sense and integrity that they are great! Not to mention special abilities.

To type out clever riddles and sayings?

That's a result, not a goal.

---If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

How about a blend of both? Which side do you focus on? Wait, we already know. :)

Seems that every few weeks we have a new wannabe strutting their stuff. Is New Dawn just looking for female students? Males need not apply? I guess those secrets are too hot to handle!

ralis

I have three male students and one female. Either sex is fine, I just liked her energy is all. You wouldn't want me to teach someone that I don't like, would you?

Edited by New Dawn Fades

No, I don't think so, too far gone along another path.

I'll try to give you an idea here of how the chi kung industry looks to other high level masters.

I'm currently studying with a Shaolin Grandmaster, he can make people stumble, pass out, or die from a distance, as can a couple of my other teachers, with mind power. He also knows the art of invisibility and has pushed a person through a solid concrete wall.

One of my students started with him recently and they were in the Dojo and the student mentioned he was learning chi kung, and the master said in an alarmed and threatening voice: "WHO ARE YOU LEARNING IT FROM?!?!" My student said: "Steve Gray". Then the master said: "WHO DID HE LEARN IT FROM?!" He should have known because I told him before, but he's a couple years shy of being 100 so he can be forgiven for forgetting in the heat of the moment. My student answered" Fook Yueng. Then the master, suddenly relieved, said: "Well that's OK then."

This will give you an idea of what one of the most advanced masters in the world feels about most chi kung systems being sold to the public.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

Tell the weenies not to give me crap and then I will have nothing to answer. Don't feed the troll.

:blink:

my "title" was "weenie" before. My new title is "Maha Butthead".

:blink:

my "title" was "weenie" before. My new title is "Maha Butthead".

Hi ex weenie, I'm a Maha Butthead too :)

I had to leave in a hurry earlier so I want to follow through here a bit. I would kind of like this thread to end for me too, but I kind of got 'stuck' here, and I think we can thank Becker for that.

I just want to say that by what I wrote that happened in the Shaolin Grandmaster's class, I didn't mean to imply that he wouldn't approve of Santiago, because I think Santiago has teachers with similar abilities to mine and that the Grandmaster may well approve.

Biff had asked me, in a PM, about my position on teaching, and I knew others were interested so I thought it would be best to just follow through here.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

I have three male students and one female.

I need to make a correction here, actually I have one and a half female students, one of them is an eleven year old girl with some special healing abilities; and to ward off what the smarties are going to say I will add that I'll only teach a child if a parent is present. This is just an experiment anyway.

I had to leave just now because the teacher of a class I have tonight was busy and then the other guys sort of flaked out. We couldn't get ahold of one of them so I decided to go just to tell him. Well that guy didn't show up, but while I was waiting in the lobby, about a minute after I got there, a guy and his wife wandered in and looked around a bit and then he stopped kind of close to me. I don't usually talk to strangers, but I asked him what he was looking for and he said he was looking for our class. He was just in from Michigan for the day and wanted to see his old buddies.

So I got to tell him about the class being canceled and we talked for a bit. Evidently I actually went to tell him rather than the other guy. This is an example of synchronicity between those that are on the Way.

Concerning starting my own thread, I had no intention of talking about my system on this forum and it just got pried out. I do though sometimes write about it on the Tea House forum. I hope we can say this is all done now, and everyone have a nice holiday season.

Hi ex weenie, I'm a Maha Butthead too :)

I had to leave in a hurry earlier so I want to follow through here a bit. I would kind of like this thread to end for me too, but I kind of got 'stuck' here, and I think we can thank Becker for that.

I just want to say that by what I wrote that happened in the Shaolin Grandmaster's class, I didn't mean to imply that he wouldn't approve of Santiago, because I think Santiago has teachers with similar abilities to mine and that the Grandmaster may well approve.

Biff had asked me, in a PM, about my position on teaching, and I knew others were interested so I thought it would be best to just follow through here.

Um...Uh

Santiago is more "capable" than you think. Just to give you a clue on how "capable", most of the his students don't live anywhere near Miami.

NewDawnFades--

How about a blend of both? Which side do you focus on? Wait, we already know.

Which side AM I on?

I am definitely not particularly skilled or gifted with energy, but I CAN think for myself, and use logic. I've never said that I had great energy, never said that I could do anything special or was a lineage holder.

I have defended Santi and Susan from the (IMO) unfounded criticism by giving an account of my (all positive so far) experiences.

I have asked you questions, which you've sort of dodged around at times.

Its your own prerogative. Just trying to figure out what you are here for, thats all. Sounds like you have some awesome teachers man, good for you.

They aren't the only teachers in the world.

Can't we all just get along?

Edited by everseeking

Sounds like you have some awesome teachers man, good for you.

I feel very fortunate, and I don't feel deserving of it.

Can't we all just get along?

We sure can

Here's Santiago projecting his chi at a distance

http://www.youtube.com/user/silatyogi#p/u/85/mU7GK8eRYmg

Very good, I've done similar things a few times, experimenting with the person facing away. Actually we practice something like that in my Yueng Chuan class, trying to make people fall down who are trying to punch us, and doing it without touching them is the fun part. I think Santiago is probably more advanced than I am because I haven't gotten into the long distance stuff.

This thread, its just too heavy man...too intense..

kind of like-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zub7o3MguEg

Whew!

Need some fried rice up in here....

Yeah that vid is something I could totally relate to but now I just sit in full-lotus and shoot the energy through the ceiling or through the wall or through the floor -- strictly third eye transmission.

We sure can

Very good, I've done similar things a few times, experimenting with the person facing away. Actually we practice something like that in my Yueng Chuan class, trying to make people fall down who are trying to punch us, and doing it without touching them is the fun part. I think Santiago is probably more advanced than I am because I haven't gotten into the long distance stuff.

We sure can

Heh...Santi and I can make people do this long distance. Simple to do. Easy to test yourself over Skype. Santi can deflect people from hitting him from several feet away. They can't land a punch. They can't get close enough to him to land one.

Love this vid of Santi feeding the chakras and raising kundalini he did for his on line students for a class.

http://www.youtube.com/user/silatyogi#p/u/3/M3k3Tn7lfTw

very rare to see. see if you can feel. the vid is dark so his students can practice their aura reading and sensing skills. I think this exercise is one we teach in KAP 1. The reason he is bouncing around so much is because of the power and intensity of the shakti that is running through his body. Notice the spontaneous smiling. Never have to force a smile when kundalini is running through your body. It feels wonderful and makes you happy.

I had watched that already. I do the same bouncing in full-lotus -- at least until the blockages clear out before the central channel kicks in. In fact I was just bouncing before I read your comment. It's not "me" bouncing -- it's the electromagnetic fields cruising up through the neck into the brain and then out of the skull via the pineal gland. So as the brain channels clear out there's cracking and popping and then this magnetic bliss just gets stronger and stronger. Then the light kicks in as the central channel opens up and the cracking quiets down. The vagus nerve pulsates along with the carotid artery. And this force pulls up the head so that the back feels just suspended up. The inner smile is actual from the inner ear -- which was created from the actual jaw for the early primates -- the tree shrews. So the inner ear is the smile connecting to the pineal gland bliss. haha.

Heh...Santi and I can make people do this long distance. Simple to do. Easy to test yourself over Skype. Santi can deflect people from hitting him from several feet away. They can't land a punch. They can't get close enough to him to land one.

Love this vid of Santi feeding the chakras and raising kundalini he did for his on line students for a class.

very rare to see. see if you can feel. the vid is dark so his students can practice their aura reading and sensing skills. I think this exercise is one we teach in KAP 1. The reason he is bouncing around so much is because of the power and intensity of the shakti that is running through his body. Notice the spontaneous smiling. Never have to force a smile when kundalini is running through your body. It feels wonderful and makes you happy.

Can I ask what is the purpose of the posture (arms bent position overhead)? Is that Tibetan?

Can I ask what is the purpose of the posture (arms bent position overhead)? Is that Tibetan?

He is directing energy from his palms into his upper chakras. It is another way of energizing. We teach people how to energize/heal themselves by putting energy directly into different chakras.

Wei Chi just "does" if it needs to. I have seen it lay down the law.

However in Martial arts you must learn to strengthen both Wei Chi & Actual fighting skill. That being said I would not want to attack any of my teachers to test the waters. I have been on the receiving end of both the internal & the external separately and both in communion together needless to say its not something i wish on anyone to feel. The combination of the two is probably far more debilitating. Not to mention if you are hit with something that only certain "verses" can fix. So if you get hit by that in some cases not even acupuncture will correct the issue. Bruce Lee had a nice smack laid on him by a real Silat Gayong Master from Malaysia. Bruce unfortunately never recovered to talk about the situation again. He was fore warned that he had 30 days to get things "fixed" or resolved.

• Like 1

I think this Bill Bodri article on chakras and kundalini is must reading:

http://www.meditationexpert.com/yoga-kung-...d_kundalini.htm

Bull Shit.

Yes you have to do the "work" but the Grace and the blessings & transmission of a good teacher/friend/lover etc can accelerate the process and also affect the size and or the intensity of a chakra. This guy is in his "HEAD" as much as he claims to be "empty".

A real master can improve & also widen and enhance channels & Chakras.

Milarepa got to where he got to due to the grace of his Guru and ultimately his "Paramaguru" or Guru Rinpoche.

I do not relate to Bodri he has some good stuff but he lacks real Heart and energy.

As for his teacher isn't that the same knuckle head that said a GREAT TAI CHI master died from drinking a cold coke? Give me a break.

My life was never the same after getting transmissions from Dr. Morris, Sifu Fong, Master Wu, Master Choa Kuk Sui, My Lamas, Pak Muhammad, Sheik Nazim, my close friends that have Kundalini (by the way the Kundalini Fire is just one aspect there is WAY more aspects to SHAKTI. Her attributes are limitless & boundless) and not to mention the masters that have come from the "unseen" to teach as well as from the Direct Source. The "TRUE GURU" .

Buddha himself was opened up by many Gurus including masters in the unseen.

Edited by Vajrasattva

Santiago -- Bodri's teacher is Master Nan, Huai-chin.

Master Ni, Hua-ching is the one who wrote about the Tai-Chi master winning a competition and then being offered a nice big icey glass of coke when he got his award, which promptly killed him.

http://killercoke.org/

Bull Shit.

Yes you have to do the "work" but the Grace and the blessings & transmission of a good teacher/friend/lover etc can accelerate the process and also affect the size and or the intensity of a chakra. This guy is in his "HEAD" as much as he claims to be "empty".

A real master can improve & also widen and enhance channels & Chakras.

Milarepa got to where he got to due to the grace of his Guru and ultimately his "Paramaguru" or Guru Rinpoche.

I do not relate to Bodri he has some good stuff but he lacks real Heart and energy.

As for his teacher isn't that the same knuckle head that said a GREAT TAI CHI master died from drinking a cold coke? Give me a break.

My life was never the same after getting transmissions from Dr. Morris, Sifu Fong, Master Wu, Master Choa Kuk Sui, My Lamas, Pak Muhammad, Sheik Nazim, my close friends that have Kundalini (by the way the Kundalini Fire is just one aspect there is WAY more aspects to SHAKTI. Her attributes are limitless & boundless) and not to mention the masters that have come from the "unseen" to teach as well as from the Direct Source. The "TRUE GURU" .

Santiago -- Bodri's teacher is Master Nan, Huai-chin.

Master Ni, Hua-ching is the one who wrote about the Tai-Chi master winning a competition and then being offered a nice big icey glass of coke when he got his award, which promptly killed him.

http://killercoke.org/

I am sure his teacher is "nan" I have no interest in "nan" never cared for his books. MasterNan has some juice but it is also more "mental". Reading wont "get you there" that is for sure. It helps But you still have to do & also train with the right folks to speed up process.

As for the Coke story..it probably was laced with something poisonous.

A cold Coke wont kill anyone that does real Chi Kung.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin said that ice cold drinks have a scorching effect that causes damage just like when a pan that is TOO HOT is destroyed from cold water. I was at a restaurant with qigong master Jim Nance and when the waitress asked if we wanted water he said yes and then as she walked away he said -- "oh and NO ICE!" haha.

Maybe in Florida you don't notice as much since it gets so hot down there. But Chunyi Lin calls Minnesota the "Tibet" of the U.S. so once the tummo gets going you definitely don't want to scorch it with ice water. The temperature here has been around zero degrees -- thirty degrees below freezing -- pretty often for the past couple weeks.

Still the tummo can be initiated by meat but the heat is from the electromagnetic ionization -- so food actually does slow down the heat energy. I mean meat produces heat obviously -- that's what most Minnesotan rely on for their heat source. Tummo must be from electrolysis of water or something. It's the opposite reason why in deep full-lotus practice you can go without water -- since the reverse electrolysis produces water from the air. So I guess the hotter the tummo the greater the risk from the opposite extreme of temperature.

I agree though that "chi" is not as powerful as "shen" energy -- and Tai-chi doesn't focus on the shen spiritual energy as much. So that's probably why the Tai-chi master croaked since he couldn't kick it up to the laser energy as easily.

Arctic Med Res. 1989 Apr;48(2):64-74.

Sauna, shower, and ice water immersion. Physiological responses to brief exposures to heat, cool, and cold. Part II. Circulation.

Kauppinen K.

Nine men were subjected to four temperature exposures: (A) sauna and head-out ice water immersion; (B) sauna and 15 degrees C shower; © sauna and room temperature; (D) head-out ice water immersion and room temperature. Exposures were repeated and ended with a 30-minute recovery. Heart rates were recorded continuously and blood pressures were determined six times during each experiment. Rate pressure products and indications of cardiac stroke work were calculated from the data. The results demonstrated decreased total peripheral resistance (TPR) to the blood flow in response to the heat of the sauna ©, with concurrent increase in cardiac oxygen demand and negligible increase in the stroke work. Cold exposures (D) increased the TPR. Cold did not increase the cardiac oxygen demand but increased the stroke work. The alternation of heat and cold (A) or cool (B) presented the most intensive strain on the heart.

PMID: 2736002 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

I am sure his teacher is "nan" I have no interest in "nan" never cared for his books. MasterNan has some juice but it is also more "mental". Reading wont "get you there" that is for sure. It helps But you still have to do & also train with the right folks to speed up process.

Edited by drewhempel

Santiago, I get it that you have a bunch of novices who treat you like a God or an immortal and that seems to be going to your head. Not sure if you spent any time cultivating virtue, if you did, it is not evident in the least bit in anything you write or how you conduct yourself here. Watch your waggling tongue before you dismiss respected teachers as nobody's and "mental". You claim Nan as "some" juice as though you know him in and out and can pass judgments on the fly. Why should one believe that some random Sufi names you throw around and the nameless lamas you boast have had juice or water or urine or whatever?

Watch what you speak and how you speak. Stick to your kindergarten that you call KAP or TAP and stop throwing shit at respected masters. It would do you a lot of good to stop fixating on chi sensations and cultivate stillness - that may bring in some humility and virtue in you. And stick to KAP shit that you know and don't crap over everything and anything.

Have you noticed how repetitive you are? You never have specific answers to any criticism other than shit throwing or throwing names of Glenn and Tom and Dick and Harry! Gelnn was not God, he just died like everyone else and so will you and me. So stop acting like you are going to last forever, show some consideration to people who are really really bored with your repeated shakti-claims and earn some respect rather than demanding it on the basis of who you've trained with. Your conduct here mirrors your attainment and Susan kissing your ass is no certificate.

Drew my friend, you are not helping anyone by quoting a real master such as Nan here as people here don't want to see beyond Santiago. It is a disgrace to Master Nan to even mention him on this thread which is just a publicity gig for Santiago. And the more people write here, more of Santiago's tribe are going to be invited here to come and tell us what a God Santiago is and rant endlessly on KAP. So if there are others who are as irritated as myself about Santiago and his "extremely humility" here, just don't respond and ignore.

Edited by blazingfire