I guess you've met your Buddha :lol:

And Apech7, I think she said it because I was looking for a Guru or highly developed spiritual person here. Assuming I know what they're meant to be like.

Ah I get it now. I was just a bit puzzled by the out of context Zen :) And if you do meet the Buddha I would suggest you ask for teachings before you attack ... :)

I think the "enlightenment is a cultural myth" probably deserves a thread of its own because there is much to say about that. No offense to Susan of course, but I am a bit wary of people who say things like this. To explain why would take some time and hence the new thread suggestion.

Ah I get it now. I was just a bit puzzled by the out of context Zen :) And if you do meet the Buddha I would suggest you ask for teachings before you attack ... :)

I think the "enlightenment is a cultural myth" probably deserves a thread of its own because there is much to say about that. No offense to Susan of course, but I am a bit wary of people who say things like this. To explain why would take some time and hence the new thread suggestion.

Haha nice one, A7! :D

So when are you opening this new thread eh?

Cant wait!

All the best!

Personally, I think enlightenment is a cultural myth.

I agree, the idea of 'to be' enlightened is not real - except for the enlightenment experience itself, which is real, and in a lot of ways it's like a drug, including the withdrawal later, but it does ignite an alchemical change which some people put to good use and makes others go mad. You could say that while a person is having the experience that this person 'is' enlightened, but it won't last long, and while they are in this state, which can last from several hours to a day or two, it would never occur to them to talk about it, only later will they talk but then they are no longer enlightened, are they? You could say' has been', but to say 'is' is incorrect in my view.

Whatever question you have, about the deepest workings of the universe, or human nature, the answer come to you, but then later you forget the answers, and then you forget to ask questions. The questions and answers only come during the withdrawal part of the experience, during the experience a person has 'no mind' or 'all in one' :) mind (same thng at that point), and a deep sense of peace and bliss which is contagious.

Answers don't really matter.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

:blink:

Okay,

What is the difference in between an awakening, liberation, and enlightenment?

Fuck the Titles and the "definitions"

just DO and if you are in a good system it shouldn't take long for you to "BECOME".

I give people a "map"

I give people Juice to get things going BUT they have to walk through the GATES & Drink the waters. All advanced beings are just "guides" nothing more.

You want to know a Secret?

The Real Guru is in your Heart.

Okay,

You'll know when you get there.

Edited by Vajrasattva

Yeah the transmissions speed things up big time as long as you practice sincerely. Chunyi Lin says he actually prefers phone healings because with the physical encounter the more superficial energy blockages can cause ego attachments. The energy healing is impersonal and the voice is the "generative force" or electrochemical kundalini energy. That's why phone transmissions work so well.

Otherwise it depends on your emotions -- how much your mind is relaxed and focused -- and your nutrition and also your environment -- the people and spirits around you.

And Drew, I would like to meet the SFQ master himself, but I'm too far, and the phone stuff just isn't for me. But I am trying his stuff out, how long do you think someone has to do level 1 exercises and meditation to really feel a difference? I mean thank god I'm healthy, but that makes it a bit harder to see improvements more easily should they come.

Santi, could you please kindly elaborate more on this?

Clearly, Adolf Hitler had TONS of energy, charisma, etc.

He was NOT a good guy.

I would think that that one massive example would put to rest the idea that high energy=high morality.

And at page 20 we hit Godwin's Law

rotflmao

and I had hopes that we may beat 38 pages (like a certain other thread Steve likes :D)

Okay,

I figure I'm the first thing on your list, striving for the second thing on your list and if I would stop doing the second thing on your list, I would be the third thing on your list.

Santi, could you please kindly elaborate more on this?

he's teaching students on line...i am sitting in the back of the room playing with my puter so i will share a little. he can jump in later.

he's far busier than me...being a stay at home dad will do that as well as his teaching schedule and his time in the studio putting the last finishing touches on his music. oh and then his MA classes he teaches..and all the other stuff. Makes me look like a primo slacker.

The only guru that really counts is the one that lives in your heart, The Self. The job of the earthly guru is to point you to that guru. This where the devotion should really go.

This is a big topic so if someone wants to elaborate on it please step in.

Fuck the Titles and the "definitions"

just DO and if you are in a good system it shouldn't take long for you to "BECOME".

I give people a "map"

I give people Juice to get things going BUT they have to walk through the GATES & Drink the waters. All advanced beings are just "guides" nothing more.

Perfect brother, perfect. :)

The names and titles are irrelevant. At best they are a very poor representation of reality. As the NLP people say, 'The map is not the territory'.

Only by doing can someone gain the EXPERIENCE of these things. I can describe sunset at the temple of Poseidon at Sunion, but it will never come close to being there and experiencing it for yourself. Only someone who has been there and also had this experience will TRULY understand the description.

Why do armed forces veterans get outraged by those who pretend to have been in the armed forces? Because the pretenders lay claim to 'glory', but have paid none of the price. The pain; horror; loss; the stark reality of having to face who YOU are. It is no coincidence that spirituality has become linked to the way of the warrior.

The spiritual seeker, warrior or not, must face themselves. Everything. The soul is stripped bare. Everything they have done, good and bad, is there. So, there will be the struggle, the fight, the denial. There will be the claim to be separate. 'I' am not the one at fault. It is the world, society, the person who posted something that pissed me off. They are wrong/bad/evil/stupid/carnal. Not me.

Where to go from here? Compassion. In compassion there is redemption. Compassion can only come from the heart. To find it, you must find it within yourself to forgive yourself. Once you can show compassion to yourself, to be compassionate, then you can show it others.

There is a reason why so many traditions talk of 'letting go'. Once we let go of our attachments and aversions, we can 'see' what 'is'.

Then you can find the guru, your real guru, within your heart.

Only by doing can someone gain the EXPERIENCE of these things. I can describe sunset at the temple of Poseidon at Sunion, but it will never come close to being there and experiencing it for yourself. Only someone who has been there and also had this experience will TRULY understand the description.

Why do armed forces veterans get outraged by those who pretend to have been in the armed forces? Because the pretenders lay claim to 'glory', but have paid none of the price. The pain; horror; loss; the stark reality of having to face who YOU are. It is no coincidence that spirituality has become linked to the way of the warrior.

The spiritual seeker, warrior or not, must face themselves. Everything. The soul is stripped bare. Everything they have done, good and bad, is there. So, there will be the struggle, the fight, the denial. There will be the claim to be separate. 'I' am not the one at fault. It is the world, society, the person who posted something that pissed me off. They are wrong/bad/evil/stupid/carnal. Not me.

Thank you for the sharing.

Most of us invert the cause and the effect i.e., taking cause as effect and taking effect as cause. We ourselves need to travel the road of cultivation.

Where to go from here? Compassion. In compassion there is redemption. Compassion can only come from the heart. To find it, you must find it within yourself to forgive yourself. Once you can show compassion to yourself, to be compassionate, then you can show it others.

There is a reason why so many traditions talk of 'letting go'. Once we let go of our attachments and aversions, we can 'see' what 'is'.

Then you can find the guru, your real guru, within your heart.

That is why Lao tzu said:

I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion.

These three are your greatest treasures.

Simple in actions and in thoughts, you return to the source of being.

Patient with both friends and enemies, you accord with the way things are.

Compassionate toward yourself, you reconcile all beings in the world.

Susan & Becker have said it best.

:)

Still, can you share your thoughts since you originally wrote it?

Still, can you share your thoughts since you originally wrote it?

Why does the heart beat?

Who makes it beat?

Who determines whether your heart will beat another beat?

[..] Whether Chia did not know the detail (as has been claimed by some) or deliberately included changes, I don't know. I am not speculating on the material being authentic, because I KNOW it is. Nor am I going to say which particular part of his teachings, because I would not encourage people to learn something from a book which should be taught by a teacher directly (and in fairness to Chia, his books also state a person should learn from a teacher). I have always recommended having a teacher. [..]

I don't know either. M Chia is a Chinese after all, with all that this fact implies - pour les connaisseures.

I suspect that there is alot more that is behind... maybe he'll decide to make it available, I for one hope so.

We often confuse 'Easy to understand' with 'Dilluted'.

And we go knocking on doors of 'Complexity' and 'Authenticity'.

Unprepared... With a too simplistic understanding.

The result, is what I've seen in friends that spent thousands of dollars with high level masters in China: nothing happens. And I keep thinking about the Chinese saying, you know, the one about the colour of the cat... At the end of the day, this may be the only thing that counts for something.

We often confuse 'Easy to understand' with 'Dilluted'.

And we go knocking on doors of 'Complexity' and 'Authenticity'.

Unprepared... With a too simplistic understanding.

The result, is what I've seen in friends that spent thousands of dollars with high level masters in China: nothing happens. And I keep thinking about the Chinese saying, you know, the one about the colour of the cat... At the end of the day, this may be the only thing that counts for something.

Absolutely. It is all a learning experience though, and everyone has to learn in their own way. That includes paying lots of money to find out you never really needed something in the first place.

NewDawnFades

It is still 'secret' because there are only two people in the world teaching it as a full system, and I'm one of them, and neither of us want new people, so it remains secret.

but since I don't want new students

then you said

... Sereneblue, I'll accept you as a student, ROFL

Stop jerkin us off and get to the poiint.

The Point you want? Here it is: there is a saying: "When the student is ready ..."

Serenblue is ready.

The top chi kung master in the world only has one student.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

NewDawnFades--

The Point you want? Here it is: there is a saying: "When the student is ready ..."

Serenblue is ready.

So THAT is why you have come here and acted all pissy-out of nowhere? Because you want to take on Sereneblue as your student?

I doubt She'll want to leave KAP after all the successes she has had in such a short time with it-but thats between you and her.

I think you might be taking advantage of the 22 or so-pages in this thread, thinking that noone remembers all the things you've said-

As you've dodged 'the point' once more.

You say you your stuff is a secret, then you say it is not a secret.

You say you don't want and aren't taking any students, then you offer to teach Sereneblue.

Why have you come here? To brag on your super maybe/maybe not secret system?

To generate revenue for yourself?

To ask Susan and Santi to help heal your wrist?

To get a pat on the back?

To make new friends?

To type out clever riddles and sayings?

Heres one-

---If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

NewDawnFades--

Serenblue is ready.

So THAT is why you have come here and acted all pissy-out of nowhere? Because you want to take on Sereneblue as your student?

I doubt She'll want to leave KAP after all the successes she has had in such a short time with it-but thats between you and her.

I think you might be taking advantage of the 22 or so-pages in this thread, thinking that noone remembers all the things you've said-

As you've dodged 'the point' once more.

You say you your stuff is a secret, then you say it is not a secret.

You say you don't want and aren't taking any students, then you offer to teach Sereneblue.

Why have you come here? To brag on your super maybe/maybe not secret system?

To generate revenue for yourself?

To ask Susan and Santi to help heal your wrist?

To get a pat on the back?

To make new friends?

To type out clever riddles and sayings?

Heres one-

---If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

Seems that every few weeks we have a new wannabe strutting their stuff. Is New Dawn just looking for female students? Males need not apply? I guess those secrets are too hot to handle!

ralis