Riddle me this... chi gung, shen gung, wife gung, nei gung children gung, buddhist, daoist, yogic whatever.

If one practices diligently with a good system, ONE IS CHANGED for the better. One can't help it. Virtue will spontaneously begin to show it self. If people who call themselves advanced practitioners, even teachers, behave with vindictive, deceitful, vengeful, shallow actions might we expect you to examine the veracity of your practice? Might we question the lineage for the tree is known by its fruits?

Right practice brings forth right action. One's true character shows when pressure is on. People act in opposition to right action because of fear which is pathological chi. Simple enough to fix. People respond to others based on love or fear. Fear is primal under all the negative emotions. We are born with that capacity to fear. As adults we intellectualize and call it other names but it is still at the root fear. Fear of loss of face, insecurity etc.

It's not a moral question. It's an organic question about a dysfunction in the body. Fix it if you can or get help.

It is interesting to note that if we practice and one of the basic 5 elements is emphasized in our cultivation over the others there will be imbalance in the flow...there is compromise. (There are other variables to consider but that is most basic.)

One may counter "i am being a warrior....defending myself and teachers. I use what is necessary to do so." Ummm...this is the internet not the killing fields. Have a little perspective.

I always speak to my own self first for this too applies to me.

I know nothing and speak from my own experiences.

Much love

Susan

ROFL, that just might be crazy enough to give a try, but I've never tried Skype.

:huh: evidently I missed your hint

Maybe you aren't challenging some of the imposed limitations and finding a way to

get around them successfully.

Anybody out there?

Any links to the old skype?

Not the new one since some of the features were hamstrung

Riddle me this... chi gung, shen gung, wife gung, nei gung children gung, buddhist, daoist, yogic whatever.

If one practices diligently with a good system, ONE IS CHANGED for the better. One can't help it. Virtue will spontaneously begin to show it self. If people who call themselves advanced practitioners, even teachers, behave with vindictive, deceitful, vengeful, shallow actions might we expect you to examine the veracity of your practice? Might we question the lineage for the tree is known by its fruits?

Right practice brings forth right action. One's true character shows when pressure is on. People act in opposition to right action because of fear which is pathological chi. Simple enough to fix. People respond to others based on love or fear. Fear is primal under all the negative emotions. We are born with that capacity to fear. As adults we intellectualize and call it other names but it is still at the root fear. Fear of loss of face, insecurity etc.

It's not a moral question. It's an organic question about a dysfunction in the body. Fix it if you can or get help.

It is interesting to note that if we practice and one of the basic 5 elements is emphasized in our cultivation over the others there will be imbalance in the flow...there is compromise. (There are other variables to consider but that is most basic.)

One may counter "i am being a warrior....defending myself and teachers. I use what is necessary to do so." Ummm...this is the internet not the killing fields. Have a little perspective.

I always speak to my own self first for this too applies to me.

I know nothing and speak from my own experiences.

Much love

Susan

Get outta my internet ShaktiHippie!! :angry:

:lol: jk btw :lol:

Yo, mama, were all crazy with too much energy, and we like to play games.

ya...and yo mama says it's all fun and games till someone gets their eye poked out, yes? :P

So mama says don't come crying to mama, little boys, when your nose gets bloodied. I don't care what side you are on.And consider games with energy are about who is the better vampire. The greater the uproar the bigger the meal.

Warning: Totally politically incorrect humor. If you are PC don't read:

Fighting on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. You are still a retard.

Get outta my internet ShaktiHippie!! :angry:

:lol: jk btw :lol:

like i said...are you all 12?...jeebus...

yep...i can see it now...all going out for a beer afterwards, yes? Slapping each other on the back...good game! ;)

but it is what it is.... i need to get back to real life....

If we break over 8 thousand hits on the KAP thread...I am not complaining.

i havent even been a member for 4 full days yet. :P

I could take your word that he is only teaching a little bit, but given your track record for obfuscation, you are not a reliable or trustworthy source.

Small classes, but classes non the less. Also, there is some amazing stuff being taught publicly, for those who know what to look for. Don't presume you have a monopoly on the good stuff. You don't.

Becker, you know whats funny about karma, you call someone a liar and you end up being a liar. I didn't say Steve was the one teaching bits and pieces, it was the other guy, who you linked to later. You posted it yourself in your last post: that Steve's class is full, that means he is not accepting students either, get it! He isn't accepting students, I'm not accepting students, and we are the only one's teaching it as a full system who are students of Bruce Lee's main teachers. So I didn't lie about it. Steve is more advanced than I am. There is a Tien Shan system being taught in Spain and I have been in contact with the instructors, their head instructor didn't learn it from my teacher.

Sure there is info about it on the internet, and most of it is on my website, It's public, not secret, but we aren't looking for students, and so very few people learned the entire system, and of those so few teach it that it is for all purposes, secret. The fact that it exists is not secret, but how it works is. Maybe someone will drop out of Steve's class in a year or two and then he will have an opening. We don't teach three day seminars and then give people a certificate to teach, so don't hold your breath, people tend to stay for years.

I never said I took KAP, so I didn't lie, YOU are lying about it. I never said I took Kunlun crap either, so I didn't lie about that. You are the one who is lying!

I did however take classes and seminars from Chia and I've read his books (never has so little been taught to so many for so much), and I know that the real Taoist chi kung masters disapprove of his methods. If Santi is teaching Chia's stuff then I think it is a disservice to the public, that is all.

You're right about not taking KAP-that was another troll. My mistake. I never said you did Kunlun. I read your posts on the subject. Insults, lies, threats, then a meek climb down when invited to meet Max face to face. For all your ranting and threats, you knew Max could have taken you out, no problem. Get over it.

As for the continued saga regarding your method, either you can't read or you are simply obfuscating-again. No one here is pitching your method except you. I'm pleased you've found something that works for you. Really. I have no interest in learning it. I've not seen anyone else here express an interest in learning it. The only person going on and on about it is you.

I am aware of Chia's stuff. What I have seen was authentic daoist neigong, but taught with errors. Whether Chia did not know the detail (as has been claimed by some) or deliberately included changes, I don't know. I am not speculating on the material being authentic, because I KNOW it is. Nor am I going to say which particular part of his teachings, because I would not encourage people to learn something from a book which should be taught by a teacher directly (and in fairness to Chia, his books also state a person should learn from a teacher). I have always recommended having a teacher.

Regarding KAP, I know Doc Morris in his books recommended Chia's stuff. I also know that what is taught, is not taught exactly the same as Chia teaches it. This has been posted on this forum, so it is no secret. Also, the material is drawn from more than one source, not just Chia. Again, that is clearly stated.

The KAP course is taught via Skype with learning materials included. People can speak with the teachers if need be to ask any questions. Face to face is of course preferable, but this course allows a lot of people to learn good stuff who would otherwise not have the chance. Good, life enhancing stuff.

As with the other people here, I'm not interested in playing your games Steve. I wish you the best in your practice.

ya...and yo mama says it's all fun and games till someone gets their eye poked out, yes? :P

So mama says don't come crying to mama, little boys, when your nose gets bloodied. I don't care what side you are on.And consider games with energy are about who is the better vampire. The greater the uproar the bigger the meal.

Fighting on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. You are still a retard.

I think I just became PC.

Reading this thread is depressing me.

I think I just became PC.

Reading this thread is depressing me.

Me too. <--- On edit: I take that back

I wish some of the kicking at New Dawn Fades would cease since he changed to go to a more

positive direction.

Edited by lino

... then a meek climb down when invited to meet Max face to face.

Tsk tsk, reading comprehension, ask Yoda to correct you.

No one here is pitching your method except you.

:rolleyes:

I am aware of Chia's stuff. What I have seen was authentic daoist neigong, but taught with errors.

Maybe authentic in some places, but still trash.

Regarding KAP, I know Doc Morris in his books recommended Chia's stuff. I also know that what is taught, is not taught exactly the same as Chia teaches it. This has been posted on this forum, so it is no secret.

Well, you see, now it's starting to sound again like there's to much Chia in KAP, and that's not good, and I'm aware there is additional material.

Also, the material is drawn from more than one source, not just Chia. Again, that is clearly stated.

I'm not interested in playing your games Steve.

Really? It looks like you do it better than I do.

But I must pause here to agree with yo mama =) All practices work ... for something.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

I wanted to share a personal experience with KAP. I took the KAP 1 and 2 with Santi in LA. We did 22 hours of meditation in 2 days. Good times. I practice everyday. Anyways, I was dealing with a personal life challenge at the time, that I was having trouble resolving. I am non-confrontational by nature and this challenge took more assertiveness than I had at the time. So after class, I sat down to write a letter that needed to be addressed (sorry so vague-the personal details wouldn't be beneficial), and then it happened. Glenn took over. He wrote the entire letter- his diction, ideas, what needed to be done, everything. I know how this sounds, but it's what happened. Completely resolved the problem. Of course, I had to take responsibility for my part in the problem and process all the residual, and if you wish you can view this as a story, but this was life-changing for me (because of the circumstances).

Thanks to Glenn, Susan, Santi, and tribe for all you have contributed and keep it up!

Oh I forgot, and thanks to the Tao bums/bummers for teaching me in other ways.

NewDawnFades

It is still 'secret' because there are only two people in the world teaching it as a full system, and I'm one of them, and neither of us want new people, so it remains secret.

but since I don't want new students

then you said

... Sereneblue, I'll accept you as a student, ROFL

I dont believe that you are just here to amuse yourself bacause your wrist is injured--I think it goes deeper.

Stop jerkin us off and get to the poiint.

:D He wants the point, I think Becker would get upset with more points.

That's great! I love it. When referring to myself I prefer the word idiot rather than retard, but that line is a keeper.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

wow, this thread has gone from being very interesting to people insulting each other and people making really inappropriate jokes. disappointing.

Tsk tsk, reading comprehension, ask Yoda to correct you.

:rolleyes:

Maybe authentic in some places, but still trash.

Well, you see, now it's starting to sound again like there's to much Chia in KAP, and that's not good, and I'm aware there is additional material.

Really? It looks like you do it better than I do.

But I must pause here to agree with yo mama =) All practices work ... for something.

not much chia in KAP if there ever was and I used to teach the old version with Glenn. There is definitely very little if at all in the new but I don't keep current with Chia so I can't be sure. Sant'is system very much leans to the shamanic side. I like it and he's got serious juice, big chi beast. Gets you in touch with Source quickly. No 30 years of servitude in some guru's cave tending bean sprouts and following the rice bowl with the KAP system. I can't even conceive of Santi teaching Chia. There is literally no room for it. KAP is filled with so many other things. Why waste time teaching something you can get from the bookstore? Where is the value in that? I would rather learn at another level. Don't other people?

Chia's system never felt "right" in the body to me . I could feel no heart, no love. Some people like that kind of practice. I don't so I don't use his stuff.

I'm all for using what works...regardless of the system. I didn't come out of any system at all. Only started looking at chi gong in 2006 because I met Jin Fa in Vancouver and it was, felt shamanic. Another chi beast and so were many of his students. Jin Fa was also kind and funny and so were his students.

When the energy runs i do spontaneous chi gong forms and yogic asanas.

When say chi beast I am talking like my wuji gigong teacher, Master Duan in China. Jeez, scary strong chi transmission and wei chi field. Spent a couple of weeks with him in Beijing. There is a video of him up on you tube, a PBS documentary. Santi has got some serious chii but I have touched in with some of Santi's teachers and they are some chi monsters. Not only are their chi fields massive but wooo...their shen is incredible. We are not talking chinese or yogic either...more like Sufi and Muslim, stuff that goes back to the cradle of civilization, Mesopotamia. Amazing, there is massive power and spiritual understanding in those lineages. Have I got a lot more to learn now! (How unaware of me not recognize there is treasure there. Those traditions are ancient.) Fortunately, Santi has generously intro'd me to a couple of his masters for which I owe much giri. It will be another couple of decades before those traditions get out and start becoming well known. Like how the oriental arts were in the 60s when they came to America's shores.

Santi catches a lot of energetic attack from other teachers of those traditions because he wants to share with the foreigners. Those traditions are intro'd in the upper kap levels.

I don't care whose system is older and better just show me and let me decide. Talk is cheap. I am pretty basic...I go where the juice (spiritual power) is greatest and that's where I camp out and learn. In my 19 years of being on this crazy path it is this year Santi has intro'd to me some of the most amazing traditions that are nuclear powered. Nothing much makes me sit up and take notice anymore because I have been around for awhile. This does.

The secret smile is not the inner smile. The MCO is not a chia mco. I always thought the Chia one was under developed and for people who have weak chi. But of course, if you are just starting to train that makes sense but KAP uses an enhanced one. But is unwise to compare MCOs in different systems since there are infinite number moving in the body and in exchange with the local environment and the Universe. Sure you can talk about the different main ones but there are SO many others. I speak from experience not from being taught this.

Most if not all people cant carry high voltage in their channels without practice.

Santi and I have our practice differences. We compare and experiment but we rarely disagree.

All paths lead to Rome. Some are shorter, some are cheaper, some more expensive, some wind in and out in the desert for decades. So many to choose from.

In the 70s' someone said, "life is like a cafeteria, take what you need and don't spit on the rest."

Whom am I to judge? People get the teacher they deserve.

yeah...and I made an inappropriate joke...ah well...i am not saint...just human...please don't put me on a pedastal... i could edit that out but i won't...so you know i do really stupid things too sometimes...like we all do :)

just wanted to add...being a critical care nurse for over 20 years I am accustomed to gallows and inappropriate humor but I forget how really offensive it can be to people who are not used to watching people die or suffer on a daily basis. My apologies.

Edited by ShaktiMama

wow, this thread has gone from being very interesting to people insulting each other and people making really inappropriate jokes. disappointing.

people who claim to be teachers ... more than disappointing.

people who claim to be teachers ... more than disappointing.

We aint no saints.

Ooh, here comes Biff, everyone duck! :)

Edit: and Mama, the visualizing sitting kind of MCO is not just weak but dangerous, it's a hard style because it is forced. One person from half way across the country came to see me because she had been seriously damaged by doing it, and I've heard of others. I couldn't help her, and I think the damage was permanent, she will never be able to meditate. My teacher, who is a great healer, will not attempt to help such people.

There are many ways to do the MCO with movement and that is what I recommend as it is safe. Safety is paramount, particularly for powerful systems, as you must know.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

We aint no saints.

Ooh, here comes Biff, everyone duck!

Lol. Why don't we all just get along?

I wanted to share a personal experience with KAP. I took the KAP 1 and 2 with Santi in LA. We did 22 hours of meditation in 2 days. Good times. I practice everyday. Anyways, I was dealing with a personal life challenge at the time, that I was having trouble resolving. I am non-confrontational by nature and this challenge took more assertiveness than I had at the time. So after class, I sat down to write a letter that needed to be addressed (sorry so vague-the personal details wouldn't be beneficial), and then it happened. Glenn took over. He wrote the entire letter- his diction, ideas, what needed to be done, everything. I know how this sounds, but it's what happened. Completely resolved the problem. Of course, I had to take responsibility for my part in the problem and process all the residual, and if you wish you can view this as a story, but this was life-changing for me (because of the circumstances).

Thanks to Glenn, Susan, Santi, and tribe for all you have contributed and keep it up!

Oh I forgot, and thanks to the Tao bums/bummers for teaching me in other ways.

I dunno, I have a problem with this 'Glenn took over' stuff. Maybe you can post the letter and redact (now there's a current word for ya) the personal stuff and let us see if it sounds like Glenn "wrote" it. Otherwise, my skeptic glasses remain on. I can't really believe (yet) that this guy is dawdling here on the earth plane to appear to any and all students of KAP. Maybe I'm wrong, but I need more evidence than these various reports...he's rapidly approaching 'urban legend' status. Maybe he is, and maybe he isn't. I fully acknowledge though, the possibility that all concerned are projecting, Kundalini activated or not. Or maybe that's their reality.

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Sorry, Immortal Sis, not really adding anything informative here

weakd.jpg

Your such a sap.. hiding behind your keyboard lol. You had a big mouth until Chris invited you to come see Max then you turned into a pussy with no hair. Now your here mouthing off at another teacher/system who is doing nothing but helping people. I've seen you train and you're weak...

Biff, now you have pissed me off. I happen to be a big fan of hairless pussies and your comparison is just flat out unfair. You should say you are sorry. Even if I wasn't a fan, all of the hairless pussies are insulted that you have compared them to something closer to a slug (sorry slugs).

OK Markern, I'll take your word for it and let Santi off the hook. Lets all go bash Chia now.

Dude, I think you really are unstable. First you adopt a new identity to try and escape your either true self or the most recent of a string of identities. When called on it you grovel and beg for someone to remove a link attached to your system. Next, after bashing Santi, and find out that all of your suppositions and chaotic conclusions are wrong, you want to shift your attack to someone else.

And you are teaching people? Good god. Thankfully it sounds like only a few.

Either get back on your meds or have the nurses take you back to your rubber room.

I was here mouthing off because Santi asked for it, and I have time to kill because I broke a couple of bones in my wrist.

Wow a real Nei Kung Master with a real system? yet you have broken bones???

<_<

Dubious

We aint no saints.

Edit: and Mama, the visualizing sitting kind of MCO is not just weak but dangerous, it's a hard style because it is forced. One person from half way across the country came to see me because she had been seriously damaged by doing it, and I've heard of others. I couldn't help her, and I think the damage was permanent, she will never be able to meditate. My teacher, who is a great healer, will not attempt to help such people.

There are many ways to do the MCO with movement and that is what I recommend as it is safe. Safety is paramount, particularly for powerful systems, as you must know.

KAP combines practices....so you may be doing chi sets with MCO with sufi prayers with Secret Smile. KAP people know how to multitask. :) Santi can speak more on it. He's the Director of the program.

What of Chias stuff does Santiago teach? I know CHias stuff quite well and there ain`t much or anything of it in KAP as far as I can tell.

Hmm I don't see it in there either.

I propose a death match, its the only way to really see whats better.

Dobles and StarJumper pick your top 2 students of your system and have them join you in battle. Best out of 3 wins.

Students

Round 1 will be fought Physically in this realm, please keep your chi and Shakti-doos to yourselves within your own body.

Round 2 will be fought with no physical contact, you may only use your energy, mantras, Shakti-doos or whatever.

Dobles Vs Starjumper Finale

Round 3 Anything goes! 1 shall stand and 1 shall fall..

Once you have decided the appropriate time and place please let me and anyone else interested know. May I suggest the "hyperbolic time chamber"? :lol:

There s a word for you in spanish its called "PENDEJO"