Does someone know when they usually update the schedules on the kap page? Or is there something like a pattern?

Just curious so I don't have to check for updates on the distance learning part every other day.

Nice answers Biff, you seem like a real class act.

Why thanks :-) your obviously measuring me against your perfect self... lol.

Why thanks :-) your obviously measuring me against your perfect self... lol.

No, I'm not. Just against normal societal behavior. You're really classy, dude. Really classy. And it's nice that you're so proud of your abdominal musculature. You must put in very many hours to get them to look that way.

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

But if someone doesn't have anything constructive in terms of critism to say, your just polluting the thread regardless of time spent in any system.

So you would like some more constructive criticism? As you wish, but I don't think there is any need to rush into it, after all, he's been telling us about how great he is for years. To be honest, Sainty got my attention and accidentally invited my here when, in a different thread, he insinuated I didn't know anything about internal arts, in an unkind way, and now he's saying it about Taoism. I think it's only fair to return the favor, particularly to people who claim to give shaktipat and transmissions to others just for being nice to them on a forum.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

I was referring to Vajrasattva .... as he constantly trolls this forum for beginners and suckers, while pushing his non Taoist kundalini practice on a Taoist message board.

"Discussion is encouraged to wander eclectically across a wide range of spiritual thought and practice, whether Buddhist, Yogic, Tantric, Judaic, Advaitic, Christian, Islamic, Shamanic, Occult, "New Age", Integral... As long as you are up for a good time, you're welcome to discuss your path."

Lino, I admire your maturity and it is nice conversing with you. It does seem a little strange to me though, for a student to have more maturity than their teacher.

I understand what you are saying above and I'm fine with that, whatever the board is intended for is what it's for. However You sort of missed my intent so I bolded the key words for you.

On edit: What it boils down to, is being happy with your teacher. Most people, including me, are happy with Santiago.

Well, I always thought he was a nice guy, but now I'm beginning to wonder a bit .

To me, Kap is a finger, it can point the way, but It can't take you there. That's the nature of of an online 45 minute weekly course. You can learn about a technique, get some feedback, but its not a live course where you see the myriad of details and deeper relationship of live teaching. The once a week format won't hold your hand and drag you anywhere. That said Santiago (& I've heard TaoS) is a very good teacher whose caring is obvious and he does provide additional audio and visual materials.

Forty five minutes once a week for two months isn't going to get you to Kundalini, its not that simple, and I don't think that's what kap promises. Long (years) dedicated(daily) sincere practice will get you..if not there, then closer..better, stronger, peacier then you were before.

I enjoyed Kap1 and learned a lot from it. It deepened many of the practices I'd started w/ Glenn Morris original book. I only wish it were a live one year class meeting 2 or 3 times a week (nearby me). Where we could spend weeks working on each concept. There are 5 or 6 major concepts taught, nail any one of them and you've been handed a wonderful gift.

Michael

You obviously did not "KNOW" Glenn very well nor my relationship with Glenn.

I can see you've been taking your smart pills, Good! Now ask yourself what difference it makes if I knew about your relationships.

And further more what was it before it was Your "Taoist"?

Origin of "TAOISM" :

550 BC (Taoism founded; Tao-Te Ching written by Lao Tze.)

Origin of Many of the "non taoist as you claim" things in KAP which actually come from Bonpo, Tantra & Shamanism:

16,000 BC

Origin of "BON" ancient Persia

This could date back even further. I suggest you research Sumerian origins.

WOW, 16,000 years! Do you give autographs?

You apparently don't know about the ancient shamanic roots of Taoism or the indigenous prehistoric Chinese shamanic practices that it is part of.

So frankly is what you are doing truly & purely "taoist"?

Absolutely, it is purely Taoist, and it fits Taoist principles so much better than the perverted stuff that Chia and his spawn teach, which you think is good Taoist stuff.

You my friend are not Taoist but a TROLLIST.

and I'm trolling for YOU.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

"Discussion is encouraged to wander eclectically across a wide range of spiritual thought and practice, whether Buddhist, Yogic, Tantric, Judaic, Advaitic, Christian, Islamic, Shamanic, Occult, "New Age", Integral... As long as you are up for a good time, you're welcome to discuss your path."

Lino, I admire your maturity and it is nice conversing with you. It does seem a little strange to me though, for a student to have more maturity than their teacher.

I understand what you are saying above and I'm fine with that, whatever the board is intended for is what it's for. However You sort of missed my intent so I bolded the key words for you.

Well, I always thought he was a nice guy, but now I'm beginning to wonder a bit .

:blink: Maturity?

:lol::lol:

I guess you didn't see my message to "That Guy".

I still have a bunch of issues to work through.

He doesn't troll for "suckers" though, I've seen what the Hoshin/KAP family can produce :)

New Dawn, as long as your trolling, tell us what you offer. This board has been filled with interesting characters. One was Mak Ti Shin who was a Taoist Celestial Master who teaches up in Canada and is very very traditional, ie setting up alters, purifications, Fu's, venerations to the Taoist pantheon.. but also daily working on the basics.

Not a path for most people, but to me it smacked of authentic old time Taoist religion, hard sell both here and in many ways also in China. I'm getting off the point..What do you teach and how?

I'm not looking for anything right now, nor am I looking for 'ammo' against you, but I'm interested in what traditions you teach and what you consider the proper setting to be.

Thanks

Michael

Yeah NewDawnFades, what exactly do you have? Its easy to talk up what you've got, but how does anyone know you aren't full of it?

Edited by everseeking

Would recieving Shakti from discussing in the forum be some form or accident or say more about the person who recieved it? Or are a few of you sending it out as well as posting? I'm curious becuase I've set Reiki to flow out of posts and forums before but it worked, without me understanding the logic behind it. *shrugs*

Yes

No Accident.

Does someone know when they usually update the schedules on the kap page? Or is there something like a pattern?

Just curious so I don't have to check for updates on the distance learning part every other day.

Don't know cause Tao S. is the one that runs that site.

Who's class are you in?

I run a couple of lists myself. I often had to reiterate the rules of the sandbox.

1)Play nice.

2) If you don't like the rule, pick up your toys and go home.

3) Come back later when you can play nice.

Write Santi and ask: [email protected]

I broadcast shakti 24/7. It is just part of my nature. People can sit next to me, read an email from me, talk to me on the phone, etc. without me doing an intentional transmission and get shaktipat. I can't help it. I can't turn it off. I can speak to someone or chat with someone on Skype and they will start shaking.

Santi is the same way although I think he has better control than I do.

People pick up for several reasons:

It's time.

They are ready.

There is no time, space, or distance when working with energy. You are as far away from me as a thought.

So True.

. To be honest, Sainty got my attention and accidentally invited my here when, in a different thread, he insinuated I didn't know anything about internal arts, in an unkind way, and now he's saying it about Taoism. I think it's only fair to return the favor, particularly to people who claim to give shaktipat and transmissions to others just for being nice to them on a forum.

I am sorry i was wrong you are an EXPERT on Internal Martial arts.

I can see you've been taking your smart pills, Good! Now ask yourself what difference it makes if I knew about your relationships.

Well you yet to answer my questions & you come across as if you "know" but i am sorry to inform you simply Don't.

Hey don't get mad at me about simple archeological facts.

You apparently don't know about the ancient shamanic roots of Taoism or the indigenous prehistoric Chinese shamanic practices that it is part of.

Absolutely, it is purely Taoist, and it fits Taoist principles so much better than the perverted stuff that Chia and his spawn teach, which you think is good Taoist stuff.

Haha yea evidently you don't know about them "Shamanic Roots" either.

Santi and I will be teaching in central London, UK, next month.

We do a free introductory evening. We will be talking about the process and will be giving Shaktipat if you want to come by for a hello.

The location has just been confirmed by our guy on the ground there. We will be at a University for three days and two nights.

http://www.kundaliniawakening.com/london-january-2010.html

Come and meet us, shake our hands or give us a hug and see for yourselves what the fuss is all about.

If you do decide to stay for the class that starts for the weekend the price is very reasonable. In fact it is less cost than the US fee. If you have taken KAP 1 already with Santi or Tao there is a significant reduction for a retake. It's only $99 US. That price is for online grads too.

Santi and I donate 10% of the receipts to a reputable children's charity. We have been able to donate a signficant amount in the last 6 months.

I hope you will come by and meet us. We would love to meet you. :) We have people from Germany to Brazil coming besides from London area. We have so much fun and you become lifelong friends with a caring and supportive tribe.

Yeah NewDawnFades, what exactly do you have? Its easy to talk up what you've got, but how does anyone know you aren't full of it?

He has a "CHIP" on his a shoulder.

Santi and I will be teaching in central London, UK, next month.

We do a free introductory evening. We will be talking about the process and will be giving Shaktipat if you want to come by for a hello.

The location has just been confirmed by our guy on the ground there. We will be at a University for three days and two nights.

http://www.kundaliniawakening.com/london-january-2010.html

Come and meet us, shake our hands or give us a hug and see for yourselves what the fuss is all about.

If you do decide to stay for the class that starts for the weekend the price is very reasonable. In fact it is less cost than the US fee. If you have taken KAP 1 already with Santi or Tao there is a significant reduction for a retake. It's only $99 US. That price is for online grads too.

Santi and I donate 10% of the receipts to a reputable children's charity. We have been able to donate a signficant amount in the last 6 months.

I hope you will come by and meet us. We would love to meet you. :) We have people from Germany to Brazil coming besides from London area. We have so much fun and you become lifelong friends with a caring and supportive tribe.

Friday is Free Come Play.

Greetings Mr. Santi.

I have been a long time lurker, and recently joined the forum. I have read your posts and others experiences with KAP, and find it very interesting. From reading a bit about Dr. Morris, I noticed that he seemed to have been influenced a lot by Japanese culture. I was wondering if you know what kind of Japanese arts Mr Morris studied, that he incorporated into his own system?

Thank you.

Also, I noticed you mentioned in the past that you are able to see auras of people, even on video clips. Is this ability consistent and from it can you see how spiritually advanced an individual is?

Edited by Orochi

If your liver is filled with stagnant chi a person expresses anger and resentment. Do your qigong practices and soon the liver will clear and a person will naturally begin to become and express more and more gentleness.

If the spleen is damp a person is filled with worry and suspicion. Daily practice will tonify the spleen so the virtue of trust starts to manifest spontaneously and the mind begins to quiet

The negative emotion associated with the kidneys are fear. Do your practices and tonify the kidneys so fear begins to dissipate and the quality of wisdom begins to naturally manifest.

The negative attribute associated with the lungs is grief. The positive virtue is integrity.

The negative attribute associated with the heart is hysteria. The positive virtue is order.

Specific internal cultivation practices all help people manifest naturally these positive virtues which are present in a normal state of healthy chi in the person.

Thanks, I appreciate it but I'm coming to accept that some problems will never go away and that I'm permanently stuck.

Thanks, I appreciate it but I'm coming to accept that some problems will never go away and that I'm permanently stuck.

:lol:

They are not necessarily problems to feel these things, certain situation make these feelings necessary. You just need to keep them in check and make sure they don't cloud your judgement.

research.jpg

Writing style is also like a fingerprint. I teach English for a living, breaking it down to its elements, and have corrected hundreds of pieces of work. You get to the point where you can recognise who wrote what almost at a glance. It isn't magic.

New Dawn Fades= Steve, Starjumper7. If one is going to use multiple identities, it's probably best not to say the same things about the same topics. For example:

-'Secret' neigong method, not shown to the unworthy. (Fook Yueng's method).

-Bruce Lee connection-'I know Bruce's real teachers'.

-Seattle location. (See above).

-Special Forces connection. My teachers taught SF, etc.

-Insulting comments regarding Kunlun and Max.

-Insulting comments regarding Mantak Chia.

One or two co-incidences might occur, but all the above together is fairly conclusive.

I've read good things about those associated with Fook Yuen. They seem to have a lot of good rep in the MA community.

Not sure why Steve feels the need to do this. It isn't the first time.

Edited by mjjbecker

I felt this coming, but I'm sorry, that is not my website and that Steve who owns it is not me. You are doing a great dis-service to him by publicly stating that I am him.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

I felt this coming, but I'm sorry, that is not my website and that Steve who owns it is not me. You are doing a great dis-service to him by publicly stating that I am him.

I did not say you were. I said you were the Steve who posts as 'Starjumper7'. The website was listed to show the method you have been refering to. Some people asked you to post what you do.

The reason I changed my name is because people found out who my teachers were. Will you please remove the link to Steve's website, as it is a disgrace for both us and our teachers to be publicly associated with this forum. He specializes in combat, I specialize in nei kung, so it will still not give people any idea about what our nei kung is like, which is not named anywhere on that site, nor will reading about the combat methods allow anybody to understand what that is actually like either. If you knew I didn't want to share what I do why did you do it?

I am NOT looking for any students!

-Insulting comments regarding Mantak Chia.

Not sure why Steve feels the need to do this.

I do this because they are scamming people in the good name of nei kung, and a lot of Chia's practices are either dangerous or stupid, and by extension, also KAP. I might still explain, might not.

Edited by New Dawn Fades