KAP = Merde avec chocolat

- I think you're right!

Taking KAP was another of my own attempts to find things out for myself without being told what to do or how to do it. I also enjoy science, poetry,yoga and sex (although not necessarily in that order)

The temptation to justify the crap and the coco is still in me but frankly I don't care quite so much any more ;-)

I've bought handbags for the same amount of money that I spent on KAP and none of those ever got me closer to "getting it".

It's all only energy. What I thought was lots of fun was the palpable exchange of such between people. I'd never tried it before and I'm glad I did. If I'm deluded I apologize.

Could this be "buyer's remorse"? Possibly, but between the handbag and the improved feeling of life, I'd take the latter.

NewDawnFades-

Validate your statement by telling us what a real, powerful, awakening enabling system is, please.

Also, have you done KAP? If so, how much time per day/week/month/years, etc.. you practiced. And what you practiced.

Otherwise, you are making a baseless statement.

If I said I am psychic, people would want proof or say I was full of shit. So if you say its a joke, tell us the basis of your statement-otherwise, YOU are full of shit.

And of you explain a better method/system, please tell us what/why its better.

Making an emotional statement about your opinion is only an opinion until you back it up. And opinions ore like assholes friend, everyone has one, and they ALL stink.

ROFL. I saw in a thread somewhere that some people said KAP is a joke. I couldn't find the thread so I'll post here.

I do believe KAP is a joke if included in the same sentence with awakening or power. Oh wait, it's already included in the title. I read in another thread about Verdsi and Maxifreak, that some teachers have some special abilities and use it to teach wimpy crap or even hurt people. In that thread it explained the French have a term for this: "Merde avec chocolat" which means shit with chocolate, and KAP should be included in this as well. Looking at what is taught in the KAP seminars it is easy to tell that it is a bunch of unrelated and weak practices from different countries, and the teacher makes people think it's special because he can do things with their energy and is a good story teller. Sound familiar.?

It's not about KAP or any technique. It's about you.... sort your shit out and instead of bashing what you know nothing about find what works for you and practice. Why are you wasting time? do you think your going to save someone? save yourself and go train.

Unless of course you are already there? if so then teach us? what have you got to offer? nothing? then go smoke a cock.

Be careful what you wish for.

See "corrupt a wish thread" ;-)

Not sure if you were directing that at me but.... I'm never careful! bring it on I say!! You will never get more then you can handle... Can't afford to be a pussy.

ROFL. I saw in a thread somewhere that some people said KAP is a joke. I couldn't find the thread so I'll post here.

I do believe KAP is a joke if included in the same sentence with awakening or power. Oh wait, it's already included in the title. I read in another thread about Verdsi and Maxifreak, that some teachers have some special abilities and use it to teach wimpy crap or even hurt people. In that thread it explained the French have a term for this: "Merde avec chocolat" which means shit with chocolate, and KAP should be included in this as well. Looking at what is taught in the KAP seminars it is easy to tell that it is a bunch of unrelated and weak practices from different countries, and the teacher makes people think it's special because he can do things with their energy and is a good story teller. Sound familiar.?

lol....

o.m.g! are you 12? Talk about throwing pearls before swine. Keyboard warriors are everywhere. Grow a pair, become a man, and learn to be of service to individuals and the planet and not spread your shit over our chocolate.

This type of dialogue is what kept me from joining bums for a long time. So often it's like watching a field of 5th graders trying to bully and punch each other.

Stupid chi. Your lack of sensitivity to feeling energy is seriously self evident.

My apologies if I offend someone here but jeez...sometimes I just got to call it like I see it. Being cruel and hateful serves no one. In fact, your vomiting of such hateful speech may prevent some of the more sensitive and hurting people from speaking and getting the help they need. Ridicule is the refuge of the cowardly and ignorant. It is important to take a stand against thoughtless cruelty so the shy may speak up. Part of being a leader and teacher is to create a safe place for the student to grow and explore.

in fact, I know the hostility that is expressed on this place creates such a atmosphere of fear. How tragic. I am getting PMs from people that say, "please help me". How sad they can't express them selves openly.

So what will people say about Tao Bums? "Don't go there. That's where they eat their young."

I hope that doesn't happen.

Edited by ShaktiMama

hmmmmmm...

suspicious

Not sure if you were directing that at me but.... I'm never careful! bring it on I say!! You will never get more then you can handle... Can't afford to be a pussy.

That was very sweet of you. Especially the bit about "more than you can handle" - Yes I am a bit of a wuss. Sentiment and all that. Can't help it.

1) How would you know what is "unrelated" & "Weak" practices? How would you know if i "Hurt" anyone in my course??? Where are all the posts about my students getting "Hurt" with KAP?

2) When did you train KAP with me to know what is actually taught?

3) If I can do stuff with my energy as you claim them that would make KAP still "Merde Avec"?

By the way KAP is a JOKE compared to KAP2 or PSD. :lol:

Hahah Man between DJS , Andrea & Susan & the rest of the Kap folks that actually have Kundalini Active here on tbumbs (Some are too humble to mention it so I will for them).....People here on this board are now officially SCREWED.

:lol:

THe "Bug LIght " has been officially turned on . zzzZZZZZZZZZZZAP!

:):lol:

It's not about KAP or any technique. It's about you.... sort your shit out and instead of bashing what you know nothing about find what works for you and practice. Why are you wasting time? do you think your going to save someone? save yourself and go train.

Unless of course you are already there? if so then teach us? what have you got to offer? nothing? then go smoke a cock.

It's been brought. Tune in. You know the drill. The kundalini path is not for pussies and cowards. They will fall by the wayside but project their failure and disappointment on those who successfully walk the path. If a person can't take responsibility for their own life it is best they don't even start walking on the path. Otherwise, they will be supremely miserable.

...a bunch of unrelated and weak practices from different countries, and the teacher makes people think it's special because he can do things with their energy and is a good story teller. Sound familiar.?

<_<

Maybe I'm reading too much into your posts.

You claim to have over 25 years in an IMA.

The "good story teller" remark seems kind of suspicious since the old guy died in 2006 and "good story teller" could be used to describe somebody that wrote books.

I've seen what these "weak" and "unrelated" practices did for Dr.Morris's mid-level students.

Peace and love to you all :)

At least the guy is learning some French - anything to make him more cultured is surely a good thing. Just smile and carry on :D KAP style

Love, light and happiness,

James

Peace and love to you all :)

At least the guy is learning some French - anything to make him more cultured is surely a good thing. Just smile and carry on :D KAP style

Love, light and happiness,

James

Yes...practicing KAP style will eventually bring spontaneous expressions of virtue.

love,

Susan

Guest paul walter

:(

Well hell. I jinxed it. I've been trying to do it all day today and it's back to square one again - no emotion whatsoever...just nothing. And I'd only just started having a tiny bit of success this past week. And I've never been successful at summoning up confidence. I eventually tossed that emotion by the wayside. Confidence is a lost cause for me. As for doing SS while doing other KAP practices...that skill make take several years - assuming I can get SS going again.

:rolleyes:

You really think (and worry) way too much. :lol:

Unless of course you are already there?

I'm somewhere.

if so then teach us?

No

what have you got to offer?

I offer a full path to mastery in Taoist internal alchemy to a very few people who want to become masters, in person, it takes years, you wouldn't be interested.

nothing?

Nothing for here, sorry.

then go smoke a cock.

abdominalexercises-1s.jpg = Testosterone brain

Edited by New Dawn Fades

Maybe I'm reading too much into your posts.

I wouldn't know

You claim to have over 25 years in an IMA.

Claim is to Taoist internal arts, internal martial arts only being a part of it.

The "good story teller" remark seems kind of suspicious since the old guy died in 2006 and "good story teller" could be used to describe somebody that wrote books.

I wasn't referring to Morris as the storyteller, although he was a good one, I was referring to Vajrasattva, riding on the coat tails of Morris's popular books as he constantly trolls this forum for beginners and suckers, pushing his non Taoist kundalini practice on a Taoist message board. I think that's the main reason there are no books writtenin my tradition.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

I'm glad that the conversation has taken a more positive turn. But if someone doesn't have anything constructive in terms of critism to say, your just polluting the thread regardless of time spent in any system. Experimentation alone can make your energy strong enough to get noticed. World class system or no.

I speak as someone who taught and traveled with Dr. Glenn Morris for 3 years. He sought me out for my expertise in knowledge and understanding in kundalini phenomenon and in kundalini development. He then had me start teaching and giving Shaktipat and Chi transmission with him

I know that Glenn loved and adored Santi like a son. He talked quite frequently about Santi and how proud he was of him and his abilities. (I did not meet Santi in person till this year.)

Do people know that Santi is responsible for creating half of the program that Glenn and I taught? Glenn was Santi's best friend, mentor and father. Who better to be appointed by Glenn to be Director of the KAP program? Do people know that Santi has since revamped and created a more powerful iteration of the old program? You wont' hear it from Santi. It IS better than the old program because I taught the old program. Now I teach the new program with him. Now I give Shaktipat with Santi and chi transmissions and do healing work with him just like I did with Glenn.

Santi told me he first came to this forum because people were trashing Glenn, not unlike how they trash Santi now. Not to promote his programs.

I remember earlier reading in this thread there were complaints of no time spent on development of virtues. An experiential understanding of virtues will reveal that virtue can arise as spontaneous response from internal chi development and the tonification of the 5 yin organs.

If your liver is filled with stagnant chi a person expresses anger and resentment. Do your qigong practices and soon the liver will clear and a person will naturally begin to become and express more and more gentleness.

If the spleen is damp a person is filled with worry and suspicion. Daily practice will tonify the spleen so the virtue of trust starts to manifest spontaneously and the mind begins to quiet

The negative emotion associated with the kidneys are fear. Do your practices and tonify the kidneys so fear begins to dissipate and the quality of wisdom begins to naturally manifest.

The negative attribute associated with the lungs is grief. The positive virtue is integrity.

The negative attribute associated with the heart is hysteria. The positive virtue is order.

Specific internal cultivation practices all help people manifest naturally these positive virtues which are present in a normal state of healthy chi in the person.

You can practice gentleness and compassion mindfulness meditations and read books all you want but if your liver is tight and turbid with stagnant chi the practitioner is going to have a long and difficult time of it until the pathological chi is eliminated and replace by healthy chi.

It is is fascinating. If you know about these things you can read people's responses and know which of the yin organs is out of balance.

Therefore, what I know is the qigong and other internal cultivation practices in KAP do help move stagnant and turbid chi. Qi gong by itself changes people. Virtues will begin to express themselves spontaneously. If people aren't changed by it for the better then something is amiss. Either the training is crappy, the teacher is crappy, or the student is crappy.

Which is it? If the training and the teacher is crappy shame on them and they should take personal responsibility and fix it. If the student is crappy shame on the student, take personal responsibility and fix it.

Hopefully, the teacher you train with has a heaping portion of these virtues. I still need work and I teach the stuff. But I take responsibility and continue to work on transforming these negative attributes to positive virtues by continuing to train ( a little) and self reflection ( a lot for I still have some dampness in my spleen :)

• Like 1

I remember earlier reading in this thread there were complaints of no time spent on development of virtues. An experiential understanding of virtues will reveal that virtue can arise as spontaneous response from internal chi development and the tonification of the 5 yin organs.

If your liver is filled with stagnant chi a person expresses anger and resentment. Do your qigong practices and soon the liver will clear and a person will naturally begin to become and express more and more gentleness.

If the spleen is damp a person is filled with worry and suspicion. Daily practice will tonify the spleen so the virtue of trust starts to manifest spontaneously and the mind begins to quiet

The negative emotion associated with the kidneys are fear. Do your practices and tonify the kidneys so fear begins to dissipate and the quality of wisdom begins to naturally manifest.

The negative attribute associated with the lungs is grief. The positive virtue is integrity.

The negative attribute associated with the heart is hysteria. The positive virtue is order.

Specific internal cultivation practices all help people manifest naturally these positive virtues which are present in a normal state of healthy chi in the person.

You can practice gentleness and compassion mindfulness meditations and read books all you want but if your liver is tight and turbid with stagnant chi the practitioner is going to have a long and difficult time of it until the pathological chi is eliminated and replace by healthy chi.

It is is fascinating. If you know about these things you can read people's responses and know which of the yin organs is out of balance.

Great point. Dean Rehmannia mentions the same thing here.

I can't wait until my liver...and kidneys...are finally cleared out.

I wouldn't know

Claim is to Taoist internal arts, internal martial arts only being a part of it.

I wasn't referring to Morris as the storyteller, although he was a good one, I was referring to Vajrasattva, riding on the coat tails of Morris's popular books as he constantly trolls this forum for beginners and suckers, pushing his non Taoist kundalini practice on a Taoist message board. I think that's the main reason there are no books writtenin my tradition.

Okay,

This is part of the intro on this site:

"Discussion is encouraged to wander eclectically across a wide range of spiritual thought and practice, whether Buddhist, Yogic, Tantric, Judaic, Advaitic, Christian, Islamic, Shamanic, Occult, "New Age", Integral... As long as you are up for a good time, you're welcome to discuss your path."

What exactly is "unique" to Taoist internal arts because I don't understand. Dr.Morris experienced Hindu phenomena when he practiced Chinese methods, and for Itzhak Bentov, it happened the other way around.

On edit: What it boils down to, is being happy with your teacher. Most people, including me, are happy with Santiago.

Edited by lino

I wouldn't know

You obviously did not "KNOW" Glenn very well nor my relationship with Glenn.

How would you know what in KAP is "non Taoist"?

And further more what was it before it was Your "Taoist"?

Origin of "TAOISM" :

550 BC (Taoism founded; Tao-Te Ching written by Lao Tze.)

Origin of Many of the "non taoist as you claim" things in KAP which actually come from Bonpo, Tantra & Shamanism:

16,000 BC

Origin of "BON" ancient Persia

This could date back even further. I suggest you research Sumerian origins.

So frankly is what you are doing truly & purely "taoist"?

You my friend are not Taoist but a TROLLIST.

Would recieving Shakti from discussing in the forum be some form or accident or say more about the person who recieved it? Or are a few of you sending it out as well as posting? I'm curious becuase I've set Reiki to flow out of posts and forums before but it worked, without me understanding the logic behind it. *shrugs*

I'm somewhere.

No

I offer a full path to mastery in Taoist internal alchemy to a very few people who want to become masters, in person, it takes years, you wouldn't be interested.

Nothing for here, sorry.

abdominalexercises-1s.jpg = Testosterone brain

Your somewhere? What, somewhere over the rainbow? Very few people who want to become masters? or perhaps very few people are thick enough to learn from you in your trailer park. You have a complete system? of course you do. Let me guess Chi Power Course for $99 if you buy in the next 5 minutes? Why the interest in KAP then? You try to speak with authority but you have none. Put up or shut up you sissy. BTW I'm not a representative of KAP... You remind me of Fimbo.

So, tell us about your system? give us an example of a real complete Taoist method. From whom did you learn? or should I say which book?

ugly_woman1.jpg = yo momma