Hope you drop by again Silatgirl we need some more girls her and also some more teachers. You are also a teacher of Umaatantra yoga right? I think I saw you in an instruction video on Umaatantra or youtube. I might come to Miami one day to learn the type of yoga you guys teach as I liked the book (the gurusecrets one)

Yes I am a yoga teacher , I am listed under both UMAA Tantra and The Dobles Institute . I will be around : )

No, Max is really strong. He really scared me.

And right now I'm not strong at all--lost all of my abilities completely.

..yieah..sure..

like thats how we circulate energy. you lost yours and will refind it while you instruct the ladies? :)

Max

was a boy to me. Veery good at protecting his boundaries. But still a kid. Why? Because he is well versed in

the texts and the mechanisms of the teachings, but he still seems to be drowned in a paticular enegetic choice

I'm not sure of why I am not convined of his story.

I remember someone mentioning the lack of a father figure but I believe I read someting enlightening by you about how some scorpio males also embody this really hot lesbian anima?

cough cough cough. so there you have your master Wizard teacher.

checkin ones own barometer is always revealing. My mirror isn't all too flattering at times.

Edited by rain

:blink: Wow. You didn't think he was powerful? I am a pussy. :lol:

By the way, when I said "boys' in this thread I wasn't meaning boys as opposed to men, but boys as opposed to girls. Also did not mean to denote "boys" as in "little", I meant "boys" as in "cute". :) As you pointed out.

..yieah..sure..

like thats how we circulate energy. you lost yours and will refind it while you instruct the ladies? :)

Oh hey, you don't think I'm going to prey on the ladies! I'm serious, I've lost my mojo. Read my recent practice journal. Nothing above the navel. :(

Congratulations on having success with the Secret Smile, If ever anything was well earned this must certainly be as you worked hard on it with zero results for a long time. Once SS works for you I think a lot of the other stuff you struggle with will improve fast:)

:(

Well hell. I jinxed it. I've been trying to do it all day today and it's back to square one again - no emotion whatsoever...just nothing. And I'd only just started having a tiny bit of success this past week. And I've never been successful at summoning up confidence. I eventually tossed that emotion by the wayside. Confidence is a lost cause for me. As for doing SS while doing other KAP practices...that skill make take several years - assuming I can get SS going again.

Well hell. I jinxed it. I've been trying to do it all day today and it's back to square one again - no emotion whatsoever...just nothing. And I'd only just started having a tiny bit of success this past week. And I've never been successful at summoning up confidence. I eventually tossed that emotion by the wayside. Confidence is a lost cause for me. As for doing SS while doing other KAP practices...that skill make take several years - assuming I can get SS going again.

:huh:

If there isn't confidence or certainty, then there is doubt. You seem to be an intelligent and attractive young woman and I really don't see why you should create any doubt within yourself.

http://www.rbcsgroup.com/OT/OT-2008/Mar-2008/Smile.htm

Don't just smile during a meditation session, DO IT ALL OF THE TIME.

I did a face-to-face KAP with Santiago and Tao. I don't recall anything other than a smile on Santiago's face

during the 16 hours in between both days.

Buddhists talk of the "End of Suffering", it can only begin with a smile.

Huh.

What's with the "take" thing I'm getting? I was always thinking/feeling and desiring it "if I could just get to the point where I can give freely, then that will mean there is enough to go round after all so I will no longer have to hold."

It reminds me of poker.

Cool stuff that there's lots of women here on TTB all of a sudden. Very cool.

Hello Serene Blue,

"In Search of the Miraculous", some interesting stuff and lots of controversy? Do you already know that there are several cults that use (or abuse) the Mr. G and Mr. O materials? I just wanted to pass that warning along in case you hadn't heard such? I'm sure there are some great teachers also. Best wishes, Bob

Holy moly. Just finished this thread and wow... :blink:

I am not going to comment on anyone else's post but I would like to share my story at least and how it relates to KAP. It's going to be a bit long and seemingly off topic but it does tie into KAP (eventually).

So...

Lately I've been reading up on Gurdjieff and his Work - primarily through Oupensky and Nicoll. A few things about some of the things I've learned have changed how I view things - particularly work on myself.

One of the main things Gurdjieff taught is that one must struggle to 'awaken' all of one's latent potential (yes, I mean that in both a 'clear view' Taoist/Buddhist sense and a Kundalini sense).

He had one aphorism in particular that hit me like a thunderbolt.

Learn to like what "it" does not.

In Gurdjieff's Work he explained humans have several centers but of these 3 are primary - instinctive (i.e. moving) center, emotional center and the intellectual center. He did mention the sexual center but says that the other 3 centers rope it into doing their "bidding" - with the over-emphasized one typically eating the lion's share of the sexual center's energy output and the other 2 getting the left-overs. And now I understand at last why Pietro (um..I think it was Pietro) once posted the Chinese say that "Yi eats Jing". Too much thinking burns through jing and chi without producing anything but more thoughts. Which are gone almost as soon as they come into being.

In humans that have yet to "awaken" fully (become a type 5 through type 8 human) typically one center is over-emphasized, a second one is scrambled and the third is given only a miniscule chance to be expressed.

In my own case I quickly identified that I have always drastically over-emphasize the intellectual center. And that intellectual center is eating the hell out of what jing / chi I have left. Well unfortunately for me this has resulted in two things that I've been able to identify so far. One is that well...I'm pretty damn lazy. Which must mean that the center that gets almost zero energy or chance to express is my instinctive/moving/getting-stuff-done center. The other is that since all this thinking, pondering, whatever-you-want to call it is eating up my jing/chi-whatever - until this gets fixed (which I am attempting to do via daily meditation) it's going to take a TON of Juice to attain even a 3rd of what more balanced practitioners have at their disposal.

Now here's where that aphorism hit me.

That is...since my natural inclination is to think and not do then the thing I MUST do is..well doing. My intellectual center is in control and it sure don't like doing. It likes thinking and will seize control at the drop of a hat if it detects energy starting to flow to and through the instinctive center instead. And unfortunately because my intellectual center still eats the lion's share of jing / chi and because the instinctive center is the one that's very nearly shut down (it's the source of willpower to get stuff done in Gurdjieff's way of explaining things) I'm going to have to struggle to practice way more than the average KAP student just to achieve even a third of what they attain. And since Santi keeps stressing you must DO he actually lines up excellently to be the kind of teacher I am most in need of. I need that kind of teacher regardless of whether I like him as a person or not (although fortunately I do. )

For there is where true growth for me will come. To struggle against the way I've always been.

The very thing Gurdjieff said we all must do in order to forge true mastery over ourselves. According to Gurdjieff he said we don't really have true free will. It took a while for me to understand what he was getting at because he means it a bit differently than what is typically thought of by the term.

Until a human is able to give ANY response or NO response (read: be wu wei) completely and totally independent of ANY and ALL exterior conditions, triggers, events, states, someone dissing you, hollering at you, insulting you etc he/she does not have true free will in the Gurdjieffian sense. One or the other of the centers will respond in knee-jerk reaction. Always. If you think you are in control test your belief - try watching the Watcher as it's Watching both itself and everything else - especially when doing or responding to anything or anyone at anytime.

So...what does that result in for me? Struggle. I have to struggle everyday to do KAP and I have to make sure I do it every day several times a day. Some people when they set their mind to something they can pretty much do it and they don't have to struggle much if at all to get stuff done. My mom is like that. Unfortunately I'm not her. And so I struggle everyday to do what comes as easy as eating pie to most other KAPers.

In spite of my inherent tendency to "think-don't-do" which I struggle to overcome daily and despite the fact a ton of jing / chi still gets eaten by the intellectual center (while everything else gets the left-overs) I have been having some good results from KAP - hands down better than any system I've tried to date. For example: Since taking Santi's class I can now feel energy moving up and down a front channel of some sort almost 24/7. It goes on even in my sleep! It feels just like a big ping pong ball of energy constantly bouncing back and forth from my heart level to my lower dantien. Also everyday now I feel a tiny trickle of energy start up on it's own and run in a macrocosmic orbit. This happens approximately 5-6x per day. I'll literally be doing something like reading a book or walking and "poof" this orbit starts up out of nowhere. I'm also *finally* having a bit of success when it comes to Secret Smile. Not much but it is noticeable and that makes me happy. And in the past week and a half the bottom of my feet have been getting hot! That has never happened before ever - not ever. I'm always icy cold even in summertime. There are other things that have happened but I don't post about them anymore - most especially because I'm trying to practice non-attachment.

I confess sometimes I read these forums, read of all these really amazing things other TaoBummers have achieved - especially other KAPers and I get frustrated that I'm not having these amazing experiences that they are. They're off combusting new suns in the galaxy into being with their chi it's so strong and here I am still just at stage one. So I'm still struggling with trying not to get attached to experiences or attainments or whatnot. It's tough. Most of the time I don't succeed but I still try to practice non-attachment to results.

Anyhoo...I haven't awakened Kundalini but then considering what I'm up against I think I'm doing pretty well.

I thought I might toss my experience into the hat, plus the bit of what I've learned vis-a-vis Gurdjieff. Studying Gurdjieff has had the really odd effect of making me appreciate what KAP is doing in some amazing ways I never have before.

I wonder if perhaps some people might be a bit like me. One of the centers is getting over-expressed and hence eating up a ton of shaktipat juice instead of getting the chance to be directed or used in a more useful manner?

p.s. The reason Oupensky abandoned the Work in his old age is that he complained he never attained much mystical experiences from it. Then I found out the reason WHY he never achieved much. He was like me (except far worse) - he substituted thinking for doing. He never did Gurdjieff's sacred dances or movements for example. That's like a dieter complaining exercise doesn't work to help lose weight - all while their exercise equipment is gathering dust... well Duh..what'd you expect Oupensky?

I don't know about doing it ALL the time, but I do it (well a shortened version) when I'm in the washroom. I get some privacy and it reminds me to practice at regular intervals during the day.

Before I start I'll bounce a little bit, to loosen up (similar to Kap1 Earth). I also add some hand motions. Particularly for the Circulating Love part I'll hold my hands as if hugging someone, and imagine hugging a loved one.

Emotions flow from memories. I use specific memories for each part. Find the perfect memory and the emotion will come. Remember the details or make them up as you go along, don't be afraid to use hand gestures. There's even a technique where you describe the details out loud, with depth and emotion, reliving the event as you go. The greater the details the more you fall into the event.

Michael

These things always goes in cycles I find but since you have "broken it in" you will no doubt get it going a gain in a day or a week or something. HAve you considered doing a vipassana retreat? If you do one you should be able to build up enough concentration and disolve enough blocks to make everything else, like SS, go much easier. And your mind will be much stiller and not eat so much jing. Many of them are free you know.

These things always goes in cycles I find but since you have "broken it in" you will no doubt get it going a gain in a day or a week or something. HAve you considered doing a vipassana retreat? If you do one you should be able to build up enough concentration and disolve enough blocks to make everything else, like SS, go much easier. And your mind will be much stiller and not eat so much jing. Many of them are free you know.

You could also press acupressure points for confidence, do the lung sound and colour for confidence, or do some sort of asana like warrior two or a qigong pose or two that creates confident energy and then circulate that for lack of an emotion.

:blink: Wow. You didn't think he was powerful? I am a pussy. :lol:

By the way, when I said "boys' in this thread I wasn't meaning boys as opposed to men, but boys as opposed to girls. Also did not mean to denote "boys" as in "little", I meant "boys" as in "cute". :) As you pointed out.

Oh hey, you don't think I'm going to prey on the ladies! I'm serious, I've lost my mojo. Read my recent practice journal. Nothing above the navel. :(

:lol::lol:

he's cute all right. I believe I've admitted to that before. and don't get this wrong. your not a pussy, better think I'm a fool. ;)

and I am quite certain you are capable of teaching..I was just a little bewildered about what I read.

thank you for being so overbearing.

I am glad to see and feel Silatgirl's presence here :) She got the goods and I've had a number of energetic exchanges with her - smiling at Silatgirl :)

-DJS

I am glad to see and feel Silatgirl's presence here :) She got the goods and I've had a number of energetic exchanges with her - smiling at Silatgirl :)

-DJS

Why thank you very much :)

Silatgirl is the only person I have felt on the Shaktipat calls besides Susan and Santi. What an energy she has. A real Kali, that one.

Welcome to the forum Andrea. It's a pleasure to see you.

Tyler

Edited by Creation

Silatgirl is the only person I have felt on the Shaktipat calls besides Susan and Santi. What an energy she has. A real Kali, that one.

Welcome to the forum Andrea. It's a pleasure to see you.

Tyler

Thank you so much Tyler : ) It nice to hear that :)

Hahah Man between DJS , Andrea & Susan & the rest of the Kap folks that actually have Kundalini Active here on tbumbs (Some are too humble to mention it so I will for them).....People here on this board are now officially SCREWED.

:lol:

THe "Bug LIght " has been officially turned on . zzzZZZZZZZZZZZAP!

Hahah Man between DJS , Andrea & Susan & the rest of the Kap folks that actually have Kundalini Active here on tbumbs (Some are too humble to mention it so I will for them).....People here on this board are now officially SCREWED.

:lol:

THe "Bug LIght " has been officially turned on . zzzZZZZZZZZZZZAP!

Santi dear,

Only some people will get screwed, some will get fucked, and some will fall in love. :P

love,

Susan

Santi dear,

Only some people will get screwed, some will get fucked, and some will fall in love. :P

love,

Susan

May the Force be with you!

:D

Way Yogi OneKanobee

Santi dear,

love,

Susan

SHAKTI = she will do what she wants.

Quick Disclaimer:

If you are uncertain if you want K activitiy/manifestiation etc., go into deep meditation (whatever that is for you) and ask. If answer is no or not sure, skip posts about K awakening, because some of these could spark root chakra and then it's on...

Maybe take up golf or something while you wait for a yes answer. (Oh, golf was a bad example- bowling perhaps).

This place is getting intense, those without hardy constitutions (or at least hearty constitutions) need not apply. :)

Quick Disclaimer:

If you are uncertain if you want K activitiy/manifestiation etc., go into deep meditation (whatever that is for you) and ask. If answer is no or not sure, skip posts about K awakening, because some of these could spark root chakra and then it's on...

Maybe take up golf or something while you wait for a yes answer. (Oh, golf was a bad example- bowling perhaps).

This place is getting intense, those without hardy constitutions (or at least hearty constitutions) need not apply. :)

haha yes

haha yes

Yes very true. Stay away if you have no interest in stepping up your life to another level. It is possible to get shaktipat and have your kundalini awake just by participating in these discussions.

You want to step out of the realm of the ordinary, keep reading and be open.

Santi and I have a complementary and synergistic effect on each other's kundalini shakti.

1+1=3

• Like 1

Yes very true. Stay away if you have no interest in stepping up your life to another level. It is possible to get shaktipat and have your kundalini awake just by participating in these discussions.

You want to step out of the realm of the ordinary, keep reading and be open.

Santi and I have a complementary and synergistic effect on each other's kundalini shakti.

1+1=3

Haha! bring it on :-)

Be careful what you wish for.

See "corrupt a wish thread" ;-)

If I have it, I'm sending you some. It's not mine and it's up to you to decide what you do with it.

With love. And I mean this in the most sincere way I ever can.

Do your best.

Kate

Yea, the shit problem is you pussies and butt hurting bitches, who are faggot circle jerking. This place is full of talkin shit and its bullshit.

This bullshit place has become a sexist, homophobic, sewer shit hole. So unawake, unaware, unenlightened, unrealized, unevolved and undeveloped, it's bullshit.

So I too am done with this place. Happy Holidays.

Post of the year!!!! :lol:

QUOTE(Tao99 @ Dec 7 2009, 08:19 AM) *

Yea, the shit problem is you pussies and butt hurting bitches, who are faggot circle jerking. This place is full of talkin shit and its bullshit.

This bullshit place has become a sexist, homophobic, sewer shit hole. So unawake, unaware, unenlightened, unrealized, unevolved and undeveloped, it's bullshit.

So I too am done with this place. Happy Holidays.

ROFL. I saw in a thread somewhere that some people said KAP is a joke. I couldn't find the thread so I'll post here.

I do believe KAP is a joke if included in the same sentence with awakening or power. Oh wait, it's already included in the title. I read in another thread about Verdsi and Maxifreak, that some teachers have some special abilities and use it to teach wimpy crap or even hurt people. In that thread it explained the French have a term for this: "Merde avec chocolat" which means shit with chocolate, and KAP should be included in this as well. Looking at what is taught in the KAP seminars it is easy to tell that it is a bunch of unrelated and weak practices from different countries, and the teacher makes people think it's special because he can do things with their energy and is a good story teller. Sound familiar.?

KAP = Merde avec chocolat

Edited by New Dawn Fades