"I want the kundalini energy flowing through me,

with a quick, easy and safe method!"

Have a foundation of virtue, which is not so quick and easy and must always be maintained, then any form of power flow is along the safer lines of such virtue. All else is vanity or worse.

Om

Someone on this forum recommended me this.

What you all think of it? You recommend it?

Where can i learn it in europe?

Are there cheaper online courses than those

at "http://www.kundaliniawakeningprocess.com" :rolleyes:

I want the kundalini energy flowing through me,

with a quick, easy and safe method! :P

Just wanted to pipe in and vouch for Santi's abilities and kindness. I had a problem with leaking energy and few other concerns I let him know via Facebook and he asked me to give him a call so we can chat.

Called him up let him know what's troubling me, he then scanned me gave me a quick healing and list of things to carry out until I was feeling better. After that day he sent me healing everyday for like 2 weeks and sent some shaktipat one night which scared the crap outta me haha. It was 1am and I was sleeping and dreaming and in my dream I stopped what I was doing since I didn't feel right right away I woke up and felt like I was getting electrocuted although not painful but something was definitely going on. I actually thought it was some entity stealing my energy since I could feel certain sections of my body which corresponded with each chakra getting this same feeling, this went on from 1am to I think 7am.

Seriously how many people do you know that would get up at 3am their time and send energy for 6 hours straight to a complete stranger and ask nothing in return for it? Although I do try to donate whenever him and susan hold shaktipats since their taking time away from themselves and their family's in order to help others out.

If your thinking about taking kap do it but remember if your having trouble with something just ask even if you think it's stupid because he isn't there to read your mind about all of your concerns you gotta speak up let him know the problem and he'll be more than happy to help out anyway he can least that's my experience.

And another thing everyone has been brought up differently and in different regions so we all have different ways of talking. For me I can go up to my friends and say hey f*ck face whats up? to us that's a friendly greeting now if I were to say that to someone else I don't know in person they'd more than likely shit bricks over it and think I'm being a dick.

Hard to talk about things online since we have no idea how the other persons mood is when posting or what their tone is so if we're pissed off at something having a bad day and we read a post from another member we can sometimes mistake what their saying as being rude etc.

When me and my girl argue she tends to be sarcastic so when I'm speaking calm to her online she tends to think I'm doing the same thing to her when I'm not :)

If you know Santi then you know he's a happy guy, the dudes always laughing bought something in skype class:)

Sorry if this post was repeating things others have said or me repeating myself I honestly only read a few posts in the beginning of this thread and wanted to chime in.

I figure I might take kap a few months from now.

I mean the reviews I've been hearing.. Convincing lol.

I really didn't want to jump back into this, but Santi doesn't teach self control and I had little before my classes. I'm probably just feeding the trolls.

The REAL importance behind silatgirl's post is that she, along with sometimes several other students and teachers are present in many classes. Just like my experience in a dojo; there were new students, students that had been there for a little while, and students that had studied for a long time. As you are sitting in the front row, listening, paying attention, and DOING, there are often other seasoned veterans conducting Shakti from the back of the room: just practicing and doing. The effect is substantial.

One of the reasons why the Shaktipats are so successful, in my opinion, is because you have so many individuals from all over the world, nearly from every continent, coincidentally accepting and pumping energy in concert. Santi will tell you straight up that he is not responsible for the source of the energy. He, the girls in the back of the room and the many other veterans, are responsible for the delivery.

Thanks, Andrea for all the Shakti you have sent to me and to all others with the heart to receive!

Dave Backus

Extremely skeptical and argumentative,

proof-requiring guy, that went into KAP

out of curiosity.

Seriously how many people do you know that would get up at 3am their time and send energy for 6 hours straight to a complete stranger and ask nothing in return for it? Although I do try to donate whenever him and susan hold shaktipats since their taking time away from themselves and their family's in order to help others out.

Thanks, it sounds like you had a great experience. There definitely is a lot to be had. Did you check with Santi to see if he woke up at 3 am and then gave you shakti until 9 am? He sure seems like a great guy, but I'm sorry, I don't believe it. Like, why would he wake up then and spend 6 straight hours sending shakti to you, a complete stranger?

It's stories like this that make me think there are a lot of inflated claims all around KAP. Sure, it's great, Santi's giving, but come on... I'd like to think that he has a more full life than that, especially since you weren't in a crisis or on your deathbed or anything....

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Thanks, it sounds like you had a great experience. There definitely is a lot to be had. Did you check with Santi to see if he woke up at 3 am and then gave you shakti until 9 am? He sure seems like a great guy, but I'm sorry, I don't believe it. Like, why would he wake up then and spend 6 straight hours sending shakti to you, a complete stranger?

It's stories like this that make me think there are a lot of inflated claims all around KAP. Sure, it's great, Santi's giving, but come on... I'd like to think that he has a more full life than that, especially since you weren't in a crisis or on your deathbed or anything....

Please keep in mind that he also practices Yoga Nidra and his sleep requirements have dwindled to somewhere around 4 hours a day.

Along with healing,

He manages his own website

is partly manages an herb website

teaches yoga, chi kung, silat, hoshinjutsu, and reiki

is or was part of a band

is or was a bodyguard

I really didn't want to jump back into this, but Santi doesn't teach self control and I had little before my classes. I'm probably just feeding the trolls.

The REAL importance behind silatgirl's post is that she, along with sometimes several other students and teachers are present in many classes. Just like my experience in a dojo; there were new students, students that had been there for a little while, and students that had studied for a long time. As you are sitting in the front row, listening, paying attention, and DOING, there are often other seasoned veterans conducting Shakti from the back of the room: just practicing and doing. The effect is substantial.

One of the reasons why the Shaktipats are so successful, in my opinion, is because you have so many individuals from all over the world, nearly from every continent, coincidentally accepting and pumping energy in concert. Santi will tell you straight up that he is not responsible for the source of the energy. He, the girls in the back of the room and the many other veterans, are responsible for the delivery.

Thanks, Andrea for all the Shakti you have sent to me and to all others with the heart to receive!

Dave Backus

Extremely skeptical and argumentative,

proof-requiring guy, that went into KAP

out of curiosity.

You are very welcome Dave and thank you for your comments and I agree it is the energy that we all bring into the shaktipats that make them successful

The guy doesn't sleep much, I've pulled all nighters helping my girl study before and santis still online posting on facebook.....And whos to say what I was going through wasn't a crisis? I didn't go into much detail about what I was happening to me as some was personal....Also I talked to him a few days after and confirmed with him what was going on and once he said it was him I remembered what the shaktipats felt like since he's given them to me during skype chats before.

Bottom line we all can talk till we're blue in the face and that wont get us anywhere if you wanna find out check him out for yourself :). Classes are cheap it's like $30 a class... Martial arts classes and yoga classes in my city I've seen cost double that...So it's quite affordable, I'm still laid off (been a year) and my EI cut out and I can still afford classes so that should say something...

Last post in this thread just wanted to chime in with my story :)

hope everyone gets the answers their looking for and you'll never know until you see for yourself. One of my martial arts teachers does that, he's been all over training with the "best" martial artists if he finds someone who kicks ass then good if he finds someone who sucks then good least he knows the truth...

Holy moly. Just finished this thread and wow... :blink:

I am not going to comment on anyone else's post but I would like to share my story at least and how it relates to KAP. It's going to be a bit long and seemingly off topic but it does tie into KAP (eventually).

So...

Lately I've been reading up on Gurdjieff and his Work - primarily through Oupensky and Nicoll. A few things about some of the things I've learned have changed how I view things - particularly work on myself.

One of the main things Gurdjieff taught is that one must struggle to 'awaken' all of one's latent potential (yes, I mean that in both a 'clear view' Taoist/Buddhist sense and a Kundalini sense).

He had one aphorism in particular that hit me like a thunderbolt.

Learn to like what "it" does not.

In Gurdjieff's Work he explained humans have several centers but of these 3 are primary - instinctive (i.e. moving) center, emotional center and the intellectual center. He did mention the sexual center but says that the other 3 centers rope it into doing their "bidding" - with the over-emphasized one typically eating the lion's share of the sexual center's energy output and the other 2 getting the left-overs. And now I understand at last why Pietro (um..I think it was Pietro) once posted the Chinese say that "Yi eats Jing". Too much thinking burns through jing and chi without producing anything but more thoughts. Which are gone almost as soon as they come into being.

In humans that have yet to "awaken" fully (become a type 5 through type 8 human) typically one center is over-emphasized, a second one is scrambled and the third is given only a miniscule chance to be expressed.

In my own case I quickly identified that I have always drastically over-emphasize the intellectual center. And that intellectual center is eating the hell out of what jing / chi I have left. Well unfortunately for me this has resulted in two things that I've been able to identify so far. One is that well...I'm pretty damn lazy. Which must mean that the center that gets almost zero energy or chance to express is my instinctive/moving/getting-stuff-done center. The other is that since all this thinking, pondering, whatever-you-want to call it is eating up my jing/chi-whatever - until this gets fixed (which I am attempting to do via daily meditation) it's going to take a TON of Juice to attain even a 3rd of what more balanced practitioners have at their disposal.

Now here's where that aphorism hit me.

That is...since my natural inclination is to think and not do then the thing I MUST do is..well doing. My intellectual center is in control and it sure don't like doing. It likes thinking and will seize control at the drop of a hat if it detects energy starting to flow to and through the instinctive center instead. And unfortunately because my intellectual center still eats the lion's share of jing / chi and because the instinctive center is the one that's very nearly shut down (it's the source of willpower to get stuff done in Gurdjieff's way of explaining things) I'm going to have to struggle to practice way more than the average KAP student just to achieve even a third of what they attain. And since Santi keeps stressing you must DO he actually lines up excellently to be the kind of teacher I am most in need of. I need that kind of teacher regardless of whether I like him as a person or not (although fortunately I do. )

For there is where true growth for me will come. To struggle against the way I've always been.

The very thing Gurdjieff said we all must do in order to forge true mastery over ourselves. According to Gurdjieff he said we don't really have true free will. It took a while for me to understand what he was getting at because he means it a bit differently than what is typically thought of by the term.

Until a human is able to give ANY response or NO response (read: be wu wei) completely and totally independent of ANY and ALL exterior conditions, triggers, events, states, someone dissing you, hollering at you, insulting you etc he/she does not have true free will in the Gurdjieffian sense. One or the other of the centers will respond in knee-jerk reaction. Always. If you think you are in control test your belief - try watching the Watcher as it's Watching both itself and everything else - especially when doing or responding to anything or anyone at anytime.

So...what does that result in for me? Struggle. I have to struggle everyday to do KAP and I have to make sure I do it every day several times a day. Some people when they set their mind to something they can pretty much do it and they don't have to struggle much if at all to get stuff done. My mom is like that. Unfortunately I'm not her. And so I struggle everyday to do what comes as easy as eating pie to most other KAPers.

In spite of my inherent tendency to "think-don't-do" which I struggle to overcome daily and despite the fact a ton of jing / chi still gets eaten by the intellectual center (while everything else gets the left-overs) I have been having some good results from KAP - hands down better than any system I've tried to date. For example: Since taking Santi's class I can now feel energy moving up and down a front channel of some sort almost 24/7. It goes on even in my sleep! It feels just like a big ping pong ball of energy constantly bouncing back and forth from my heart level to my lower dantien. Also everyday now I feel a tiny trickle of energy start up on it's own and run in a macrocosmic orbit. This happens approximately 5-6x per day. I'll literally be doing something like reading a book or walking and "poof" this orbit starts up out of nowhere. I'm also *finally* having a bit of success when it comes to Secret Smile. Not much but it is noticeable and that makes me happy. And in the past week and a half the bottom of my feet have been getting hot! That has never happened before ever - not ever. I'm always icy cold even in summertime. There are other things that have happened but I don't post about them anymore - most especially because I'm trying to practice non-attachment.

I confess sometimes I read these forums, read of all these really amazing things other TaoBummers have achieved - especially other KAPers and I get frustrated that I'm not having these amazing experiences that they are. They're off combusting new suns in the galaxy into being with their chi it's so strong and here I am still just at stage one. So I'm still struggling with trying not to get attached to experiences or attainments or whatnot. It's tough. Most of the time I don't succeed but I still try to practice non-attachment to results.

Anyhoo...I haven't awakened Kundalini but then considering what I'm up against I think I'm doing pretty well.

I thought I might toss my experience into the hat, plus the bit of what I've learned vis-a-vis Gurdjieff. Studying Gurdjieff has had the really odd effect of making me appreciate what KAP is doing in some amazing ways I never have before.

I wonder if perhaps some people might be a bit like me. One of the centers is getting over-expressed and hence eating up a ton of shaktipat juice instead of getting the chance to be directed or used in a more useful manner?

p.s. The reason Oupensky abandoned the Work in his old age is that he complained he never attained much mystical experiences from it. Then I found out the reason WHY he never achieved much. He was like me (except far worse) - he substituted thinking for doing. He never did Gurdjieff's sacred dances or movements for example. That's like a dieter complaining exercise doesn't work to help lose weight - all while their exercise equipment is gathering dust... well Duh..what'd you expect Oupensky?

:blink: Dayum, finally read through this thread that kept popping up. My two cents about boys:

Five things they've got--power, fighting prowess, energy circulation, yin balance and being in balance with themselves. Now Max, he's very powerful--scarily powerful. More powerful than Santiago. On the other hand, I get the feeling Santiago could kick his ass in a fight. They both have good energy circulation. Max had wonky yin balance--Santiago is very tasty because his yin balance and self balance are so nice.

I think Max should not be teaching beginners. Look how Cameron flaked out so bad. Santiago should teach beginners. Santiago also has good healing energy, a gentle energy. There is nothing gentle with Max. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I think people reach a point in their energy development where they need to be strongly pushed, and Max is a strong pusher. Max should be teaching other wizards. :)

Drew on the other hand, he's got energy circulation, very strong, very very strong, and everything else is all screwed up. I think anyone looking for energy shot into them should hunt up Drew (and buy him a sandwich).

And 5elementtao's got everything pretty well, except for the yin balance. I can't look into him too closely because my first reaction is to desperately throw my book at him and run away fast! :lol:

So I think it all depends on what a person is looking for. I think for newbie or someone looking for healing or someone looking for protection, Santiago is a good choice.

I really am thinking about doing something for girls, no boys allowed. :D Not that I know anything about taoism or martial arts or anything like that. But it seems all the teaching is on a, well, a man's model. Maybe it's just that there aren't any female teachers here. Don't get me wrong, there are a ton of women here way ahead of me--TaoMeow, cat, rain, for example, but I think to do the particular thing I can do, or at least could do until a couple weeks ago, might be interesting for women to try.

Hm, maybe now that I've lost what I had, I can teach myself to get it back and take notes! :D That would work! And then tell the ladies here.

Witch,

That would be cool to try. I'm reading that Maitrei (sp?) book that Mal recommended. Pretty cool.

Interesting mention about Max. I see the guy as a very dark raven yin type thing (sorry Max, nothing personal;-)) and I decided I would be best hanging with sunny Santi and the boys. But it may be a girl thing;-)

SereneBlue, very cool post. I definitely fall into the overintellectual category as well. It's not good for spleen function says my acupunturist. But if you're born with a broken heart, you have to escape somehow;-)

edited for spelling (nothing witchy;-))

Edited by Kate

I really am thinking about doing something for girls, no boys allowed. :D Not that I know anything about taoism or martial arts or anything like that. But it seems all the teaching is on a, well, a man's model. Maybe it's just that there aren't any female teachers here. Don't get me wrong, there are a ton of women here way ahead of me--TaoMeow, cat, rain, for example, but I think to do the particular thing I can do, or at least could do until a couple weeks ago, might be interesting for women to try.

"I am a KAP teacher and a girl :) I have not officially started teaching any classes yet but I do include some of the practices when I teach yoga and do healing "

Edited by silatgirl

It sounds like many believe they are doing the choosing.... for having and manipulating various powers which are more or less forms of seduction and ego/traps.

The deep and pure spiritual power is the One that chooses us and not the other way around. We mostly prepare and remove blocks, the true power is already of the intelligence to help and guide us as needed.

Surrender; the Ocean betrays none.

2 different subjects running in the same thread.

Western Medicine

I have met many "alternative medicine" practitioners over the years that are down on western medicine. In fact, some 25 years ago I was in that category. Why not, as 100% of the clients that came to see me were failed by western medicine and the Taoist Medicine I practice worked for 98% of these people. Well, as my wife was quick to point out, of course all I had seen were the failures - not the successes.

It boils down to all medicine forms have their strengths and their weaknesses. I believe in the concept of "world medicine". Take what works from each system and integrate into a whole.

For those who say "western medicine sucks" I think the next time you get a broken bone, gunshot wound, ruptured appendix, septicemia, or any of a number of such ailments, you should immediately go to a reflexologist or an acupuncturist - see how that works for you.

About Santi

I don't know jack about Kap. Nor do I know the guy personally. But I can say that I read people and their energy pretty well; he IS of the Light. Also, I had a situation where I was performing ascending qigong on one of my horses. Because I was emotionally attached I was having difficulty letting the horse go. I asked Santi to help. He willingly helped me out, I felt his energy and it was enough to help me restore my objectivity and together we did the ascension healing. A draft horse has a HUGE energy body, so this is not an easy task.

The bottom line is that there are several good teachers out there. I suggest finding the one you like and quit bitching about others. I think Santi is a good man with good energy and his students are lucky to have found him.

And if anybody is wondering what "ascension qigong" is; it is a medical qigong procedure for helping with the dying process. REALLY needed in today's world.

• Like 1

Western medicine is wonderful when it comes to treating trauma or other types of emergencies, perhaps the most system efficient ever invented in that regards.

However, and I'm speaking as someone who works in it, the modern healthcare 'INDUSTRY' is an overbloated, wasteful, messed up bureaucratic piece of SHIT.

Edited by Enishi

Max should be teaching other wizards. :)

:D Glad he's my friend!

And 5elementtao's got everything pretty well, except for the yin balance. I can't look into him too closely because my first reaction is to desperately throw my book at him and run away fast! :lol:

Thanks Witch... Yes, I am working to balance my yin. The reason I constantly bitch about the dangers of mixing kundalini with Mao Shan is because I am still working to reverse the disastrous overheating that resulted from it along with the damage of Chia style retention practices.

I can't look into him too closely because my first reaction is to desperately throw my book at him and run away fast! :lol:

I would love to know why...If it won't hurt my feelings, of course... (as you know, us boys are actually very fragile under our armor) BTW, when I said you could feel my energy, I didn't realize it meant you were gonna climb into my nutsack! I just thought you were going to sniff my aura or something. When I felt a very strong sexual energy coming at me through my sexual center, I didn't know if it was a succubus or not :lol: So, I quickly put on my spirit fighting armor. My aplogies if I scared you off.

Ya Mu, one of these days I hope to get a chance to meet you and pick your brain (or spirit) about healing...

Thanks 3bob for this... Nice to be reminded that it's not about just playing with energetic toys but about reaching our highest potential and allowing the Universe to guide us in our our individual way...

It sounds like many believe they are doing the choosing.... for having and manipulating various powers which are more or less forms of seduction and ego/traps.

The deep and pure spiritual power is the One that chooses us and not the other way around. We mostly prepare and remove blocks, the true power is already of the intelligence to help and guide us as needed.

• Like 1

Thanks Witch... Yes, I am working to balance my yin. The reason I constantly bitch about the dangers of mixing kundalini with Mao Shan is because I am still working to reverse the disastrous overheating that resulted from it along with the damage of Chia style retention practices.

I would love to know why...If it won't hurt my feelings, of course... (as you know, us boys are actually very fragile under our armor) BTW, when I said you could feel my energy, I didn't realize it meant you were gonna climb into my nutsack! I just thought you were going to sniff my aura or something. When I felt a very strong sexual energy coming at me through my sexual center, I didn't know if it was a succubus or not :lol: So, I quickly put on my spirit fighting armor. My aplogies if I scared you off.

Yes, that's what Max did too, and his spirit fighting armor is a lot damn scarier than yours is! And him I really was trying to drain, so I suppose I deserved it.

Man, I haven't tapped anybody on this board, although Lord knows it's been tempting. Just copping a feel is succubussing?

Wiiitch ;-)

I'm sure some could dig it.

I'm not down and I don't swing;-)

Besides, I got my boys looking out for me;-)

Yes, that's what Max did too, and his spirit fighting armor is a lot damn scarier than yours is! And him I really was trying to drain, so I suppose I deserved it.

Man, I haven't tapped anybody on this board, although Lord knows it's been tempting. Just copping a feel is succubussing?

Yeah, but he didn't know you were coming... I did...Besides, I was trying to show you I was nice...It took alot of effort to holster my light saber when I knew you weren't really trying to hurt me.

But, you still didn't answer my question... Why do I scare you?

If you don't answer I'll assume it's because you don't want to be mean and I'll let it go...

Just copping a feel is succubussing?

I'm very sensitive to energetic feel copping, so I may be different than most guys. I'll bet most guys would either like it or not even know what was happening or even care. Some might just feel more relaxed after. So, my apologies again, I did not mean to insult... But based on what I felt, I am either very sensitive to that or methinks you underestimate your powers in that regard...

Holy moly. Just finished this thread and wow... :blink:

I am not going to comment on anyone else's post but I would like to share my story at least and how it relates to KAP. It's going to be a bit long and seemingly off topic but it does tie into KAP (eventually).

So...

Lately I've been reading up on Gurdjieff and his Work - primarily through Oupensky and Nicoll. A few things about some of the things I've learned have changed how I view things - particularly work on myself.

One of the main things Gurdjieff taught is that one must struggle to 'awaken' all of one's latent potential (yes, I mean that in both a 'clear view' Taoist/Buddhist sense and a Kundalini sense).

He had one aphorism in particular that hit me like a thunderbolt.

In Gurdjieff's Work he explained humans have several centers but of these 3 are primary - instinctive (i.e. moving) center, emotional center and the intellectual center. He did mention the sexual center but says that the other 3 centers rope it into doing their "bidding" - with the over-emphasized one typically eating the lion's share of the sexual center's energy output and the other 2 getting the left-overs. And now I understand at last why Pietro (um..I think it was Pietro) once posted the Chinese say that "Yi eats Jing". Too much thinking burns through jing and chi without producing anything but more thoughts. Which are gone almost as soon as they come into being.

In humans that have yet to "awaken" fully (become a type 5 through type 8 human) typically one center is over-emphasized, a second one is scrambled and the third is given only a miniscule chance to be expressed.

In my own case I quickly identified that I have always drastically over-emphasize the intellectual center. And that intellectual center is eating the hell out of what jing / chi I have left. Well unfortunately for me this has resulted in two things that I've been able to identify so far. One is that well...I'm pretty damn lazy. Which must mean that the center that gets almost zero energy or chance to express is my instinctive/moving/getting-stuff-done center. The other is that since all this thinking, pondering, whatever-you-want to call it is eating up my jing/chi-whatever - until this gets fixed (which I am attempting to do via daily meditation) it's going to take a TON of Juice to attain even a 3rd of what more balanced practitioners have at their disposal.

Now here's where that aphorism hit me.

That is...since my natural inclination is to think and not do then the thing I MUST do is..well doing. My intellectual center is in control and it sure don't like doing. It likes thinking and will seize control at the drop of a hat if it detects energy starting to flow to and through the instinctive center instead. And unfortunately because my intellectual center still eats the lion's share of jing / chi and because the instinctive center is the one that's very nearly shut down (it's the source of willpower to get stuff done in Gurdjieff's way of explaining things) I'm going to have to struggle to practice way more than the average KAP student just to achieve even a third of what they attain. And since Santi keeps stressing you must DO he actually lines up excellently to be the kind of teacher I am most in need of. I need that kind of teacher regardless of whether I like him as a person or not (although fortunately I do. )

For there is where true growth for me will come. To struggle against the way I've always been.

The very thing Gurdjieff said we all must do in order to forge true mastery over ourselves. According to Gurdjieff he said we don't really have true free will. It took a while for me to understand what he was getting at because he means it a bit differently than what is typically thought of by the term.

Until a human is able to give ANY response or NO response (read: be wu wei) completely and totally independent of ANY and ALL exterior conditions, triggers, events, states, someone dissing you, hollering at you, insulting you etc he/she does not have true free will in the Gurdjieffian sense. One or the other of the centers will respond in knee-jerk reaction. Always. If you think you are in control test your belief - try watching the Watcher as it's Watching both itself and everything else - especially when doing or responding to anything or anyone at anytime.

So...what does that result in for me? Struggle. I have to struggle everyday to do KAP and I have to make sure I do it every day several times a day. Some people when they set their mind to something they can pretty much do it and they don't have to struggle much if at all to get stuff done. My mom is like that. Unfortunately I'm not her. And so I struggle everyday to do what comes as easy as eating pie to most other KAPers.

In spite of my inherent tendency to "think-don't-do" which I struggle to overcome daily and despite the fact a ton of jing / chi still gets eaten by the intellectual center (while everything else gets the left-overs) I have been having some good results from KAP - hands down better than any system I've tried to date. For example: Since taking Santi's class I can now feel energy moving up and down a front channel of some sort almost 24/7. It goes on even in my sleep! It feels just like a big ping pong ball of energy constantly bouncing back and forth from my heart level to my lower dantien. Also everyday now I feel a tiny trickle of energy start up on it's own and run in a macrocosmic orbit. This happens approximately 5-6x per day. I'll literally be doing something like reading a book or walking and "poof" this orbit starts up out of nowhere. I'm also *finally* having a bit of success when it comes to Secret Smile. Not much but it is noticeable and that makes me happy. And in the past week and a half the bottom of my feet have been getting hot! That has never happened before ever - not ever. I'm always icy cold even in summertime. There are other things that have happened but I don't post about them anymore - most especially because I'm trying to practice non-attachment.

I confess sometimes I read these forums, read of all these really amazing things other TaoBummers have achieved - especially other KAPers and I get frustrated that I'm not having these amazing experiences that they are. They're off combusting new suns in the galaxy into being with their chi it's so strong and here I am still just at stage one. So I'm still struggling with trying not to get attached to experiences or attainments or whatnot. It's tough. Most of the time I don't succeed but I still try to practice non-attachment to results.

Anyhoo...I haven't awakened Kundalini but then considering what I'm up against I think I'm doing pretty well.

I thought I might toss my experience into the hat, plus the bit of what I've learned vis-a-vis Gurdjieff. Studying Gurdjieff has had the really odd effect of making me appreciate what KAP is doing in some amazing ways I never have before.

I wonder if perhaps some people might be a bit like me. One of the centers is getting over-expressed and hence eating up a ton of shaktipat juice instead of getting the chance to be directed or used in a more useful manner?

p.s. The reason Oupensky abandoned the Work in his old age is that he complained he never attained much mystical experiences from it. Then I found out the reason WHY he never achieved much. He was like me (except far worse) - he substituted thinking for doing. He never did Gurdjieff's sacred dances or movements for example. That's like a dieter complaining exercise doesn't work to help lose weight - all while their exercise equipment is gathering dust... well Duh..what'd you expect Oupensky?

Somebody might have to check after me on this suggestion to see it is good.

Try two cayenne pepper pills (40,000 UI) and an aloe vera pill a day (with food or a very heavy juice). Try it on a weekend first to see if it agrees with your stomach and intestines.

Doing this for a couple of months helped repair and restore circulation in my feet from a cold weather injury 10+ years before.

Yeah, but he didn't know you were coming... I did...Besides, I was trying to show you I was nice...It took alot of effort to holster my light saber when I knew you weren't really trying to hurt me.

But, you still didn't answer my question... Why do I scare you?

If you don't answer I'll assume it's because you don't want to be mean and I'll let it go...

I'm very sensitive to energetic feel copping, so I may be different than most guys. I'll bet most guys would either like it or not even know what was happening or even care. Some might just feel more relaxed after. So, my apologies again, I did not mean to insult... But based on what I felt, I am either very sensitive to that or methinks you underestimate your powers in that regard...

go ooooon.... :lol:

It was the yin imbalance itself that made me jump back, not anything from you. I am sportsmanlike, like I said I haven't tapped anybody on this board.

I think I may have mentioned this but if not, consider buying your wife my book, or heck, my whole thing is on this board someplace. It's just that the book is written to be persuasive to the ladyfolk (although obviously not persuasive enough!) If she got similar abilities to mine she would be able to straighten out that yin problem of yours right away, no problem. ;)

Edited by witch

beware. whenever wtch says "you scare me" she's making a pass. flirtng. its sparring man.

you oughta know. as a matter of fact you do already. shame on you. :)

oi.

check what accounts are available for brownie points

in this yinynang game of chess

Witch you are strong and unique I saw your ladies tread. and your comments n Santiago and Max.

I crtnainly like and admire your force and wit. I'm afraid i'm nothing like a tao wiz but I'm able to

recognize mondollyo performed in a bellydance outfit.

beware. whenever wtch says "you scare me" she's making a pass. flirtng. its sparring man.

you oughta know. as a matter of fact you do already. shame on you. :)

oi.

check what accounts are available for brownie points

in this yinynang game of chess

Witch you are strong and unique I saw your ladies tread. and your comments n Santiago and Max.

I crtnainly like and admire your force and wit. I'm afraid i'm nothing like a tao wiz but I'm able to

recognize mondollyo performed in a bellydance outfit.

No, Max is really strong. He really scared me.

And right now I'm not strong at all--lost all of my abilities completely.