Check out this shaktipat

Drew--I don't know which line is funnier! You crack me up man!! I think you should write a book of quotes. I'm gonna use these as sig quotes. Have you considered stand up comedy? Of hell, full lotus comedy?

Eventually he left but the thug scene can be dangerous in McDonalds as well.

Most annoying are the white trash perv dudes who talk loudly because their voice is their generative force energy -- so their trying to suck everyone off in the restaurant! Full-lotus reverses that.

I remember one time this perv went up against my full-lotus in another McDonalds -- even more ghetto.

Yikes. Thats kind of creepy. I'm sure it may lead to lots of good stuff, but I would prefer that the ability to do stuff like that to my brain could not be purchased.

I wonder how Witch's "Shakti Helmet" is working for her!!

Yikes. Thats kind of creepy. I'm sure it may lead to lots of good stuff, but I would prefer that the ability to do stuff like that to my brain could not be purchased.

Check out this shaktipat

that is magnetic energy , not Shaktipat homie.

also unless that magnet is set to the "Yin" facing skin what they are doing can be VERY VERY VERY dangerous.

If it is not set to the healing polarity they can give people cancer & tumors etc.

I highly recommend standing on magnets on proper polarity (True North) or the Yin side touching your skin.

And doing Chi kung or KAP practices on that. It can help detox better & also help your run more energy smoother.

Lol. Santi, you can send me all the Shakti you think I can safely handle if nobody else wants it.

Indeed! :)

Wait, (TheSongsofDistantEarth) are you saying that only medical doctors should add "Dr." to their names?

"She still shouldn't be throwing around the 'Doctor' thing with a "D.D." from some school. It's low-level. She may be great, but it makes her look like a wanna be. My opinion."

Have you ever gone to a College or University?

Guru Santiago, You seem like an angry dude. I wouldn't want any of your 'shaktipat'. I didn't realize having your Kundalini awakened made you angry at internet people.

are you sure I am angry at this?

I just taught from 9am till 3pm and my students where with me on skype as i see this Drew mudra picture maybe you should ask my students if I am angry dude. : )

She still shouldn't be throwing around the 'Doctor' thing with a "D.D." from some school. It's low-level. She may be great, but it makes her look like a wanna be. Detracts from people who actually do the work, like Prince. My opinion.

wow you are going to continue with this? Again how much interaction have you ever had with Susan?

I'm thinking the BRAINSWAY is the way to go -- deep brain stimulation via this scary probe helmet:

Santiago -- it's actually an ELECTRICAL Field inside the brain but it's INDUCED by a magnetic field

http://www.brainsway.com/

Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) is a noninvasive technique used to apply brief magnetic pulses to the brain. The pulses are administered by passing high currents through an electromagnetic coil placed adjacent to a patient's scalp. The pulses induce an electric field in the underlying brain tissue. When the induced field is above a certain threshold, and is directed in an appropriate orientation relative the brain's neuronal pathways, localized axonal depolarizations are produced, thus activating the neurons in the relevant brain structure.

that is magnetic energy , not Shaktipat homie.

also unless that magnet is set to the "Yin" facing skin what they are doing can be VERY VERY VERY dangerous.

If it is not set to the healing polarity they can give people cancer & tumors etc.

I highly recommend standing on magnets on proper polarity (True North) or the Yin side touching your skin.

And doing Chi kung or KAP practices on that. It can help detox better & also help your run more energy smoother.

Indeed! :)

Edited by drewhempel

Wait, (TheSongsofDistantEarth) are you saying that only medical doctors should add "Dr." to their names?

"She still shouldn't be throwing around the 'Doctor' thing with a "D.D." from some school. It's low-level. She may be great, but it makes her look like a wanna be. My opinion."

Have you ever gone to a College or University?

:mellow:

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Well I'm sure it's accredited... cough

http://www.universityofsedona.com/

In an academic university, an individual may choose to focus in any one of a few dozen specialties that fall under the general heading of Physics. In Religious University Metaphysics, the same is also true - although the metaphysical range of spiritual / religious fields might be considered a bit more diverse.

The American Metaphysical Doctors Association does not favor one Metaphysical Belief System or Metaphysical Practice over another. All Members are Ordained New Thought University Metaphysics Ministers, and as such are well equipped to minister within any of the varied independent New Thought Metaphysics Denominations AND they have further pursued their their metaphysics education to the Doctoral Level study of religious New Thought Metaphysics.

Yes, I have. A lot more than you, I'm willing to bet. I'm not commenting on her character or abilities, but if she uses "Dr." in front of her name, it implies that she has a medical degree, or a PhD, or is at least a chiropractor. Getting a D.D. degree from a school in Sedona would enable the honest person to put "Susan Carlson, RN, D.D." kind of thing, but to go around calling herself doctor so and so on the basis of that degree is PATHETIC, no matter what Larry taught her. It's low level.

Edited by drewhempel

santifail.jpg

I can do that too. We have more in common than you think Mr. Dobles :ph34r:

And on another note:

Chi ball watch day 2

I have gone about my usual routine, every 10 minutes i look around the room to see if my chi ball from Dobles has arrived. Needless to say, the search goes on...

For those who dont know what happened in day 1, see day 2

That Guy, what is your problem? Maybe check out the Insult Policy reminder on the front page. How is this at all useful?

Edited by jaloo

Yeah I"m insulted! Change it back to me as a failure!

That Guy, what is your problem? Maybe check out the Insult Policy reminder on the front page. How is this at all useful?

santifail.jpg

And on another note:

Chi ball watch day 2

I have gone about my usual routine, every 10 minutes i look around the room to see if my chi ball from Dobles has arrived. Needless to say, the search goes on...

Hmm Why would I waste my energy on you?

Well its safe to say everyone is a bad ass keyboard warrior : )

santifail.jpg

And on another note:

Chi ball watch day 2

So if i did send you energy what makes you think you would see it?

What experience do you have?

A lot of the "faults" are nitpicking since Santiago can be reached through email and through the graduates forums.

One thing that I wished he would have stressed was mindfulness of emotions and mindfulness of SMILING ALL OF THE TIME! For good reason though...

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art37690.asp

Most, if not all, of the 10 fetters can be mapped TCM/5 Elements Theory. Bad emotions do fuck up somebody's energy field and causes leaks. The mindfulness would reduce the amount of purification needed.

Ah LIn I did stress it its called the SECRET SMILE.......

People are also not making the distinction between spiritual teachings ( Such as compassion, kindness, love, mindfullness etc..) as opposed to energetic techniques.

:huh:

From what I've seen on TCM/5 Elements Theory and the map for the 10 fetters in Buddhism the spiritual teachings ARE the energetic techniques.

:blink:

Am I getting this wrong?

What experience do you have?

Ah LIn I did stress it its called the SECRET SMILE.......

Sorry man :)

The way I interpreted was as a sitting practice.

:lol::lol: WHAT DID I DO NOW!?!

I didn't insult him in any way on my post! What the hell man?!

We do have a more in common than you think, specially when that picture was taken SHEESH! :rolleyes: If you don't believe me use your intuition or something and you'll see.

"So if i did send you energy what makes you think you would see it?

What experience do you have?"

Well we wont know unless you try, and even if I don't see it I'm sure i feel it or something. It's not everyday I get hit by a hadouken of divinity, should be quite unique.

Though that is a good move Mr. Dobles, sets up a scene where you're the only one who can know what happened. :o

"Hmm Why would I waste my energy on you?"

Oh man, this makes me sad :( what happened to all the Peace & God-bless stuff? I thought you were better than this....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"It would be quite encouraging if Santiago or one of his students can come forward and give a proof of their attainments in a sufficiently reasonable fashion?"

My teachers asked for nothing and would take nothing, during the 6 years I was with them except that I pass it on to those that were sincere. This is why, after I began to know my way around this site, I first wrote this thread:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=11802

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reward is to have been a truly positive influence within humanity.

I have never met a person that knew the reality of the Tao that charged.

In fact - we give each other tests that only a person that has been there knows.

There are other teachers (plural) on this website and now you know how to find them.

Some do not pass knowledge, because of those wanting to use it for proffit, so omit details.

These details can only be known through experiences of practice - not through reading or chanting.

Drew, please sit in full lotus and concentrate when you post, this is simply miscellaneous ramblings that connect in no way to the previous post. If you can only acquire succinct thought in this method, I want nothing to do with your school.

Santiago,

Thank you endlessly for your constant and unending generosity to me, your students, those that hop on skype for chat (I know you add many that don't donate!) and above all else, poor children.

Kapreview, did you EVER ask for more assistance or mention that you were not feeling anything during class? In all of my classes Santi has been pretty thorough and continually asks,"How do you feel." If you had made statements during the class that you had not felt anything, I would be shocked if Santi didn't set up a private one-on-one with you.

To some extent, I can't believe I am posting on this subject again. What a waste of time. I am basically a noobe here too, but I frankly am surprised by the rundown noobes and people that create new accounts to simply denigrate a fantastic service.

Thank you again Santi!

Thank you Deepbluesea.

:)

As you know anyone that contacts me directly is taken care of. There have been a few that have taken the course and never actually shown up, or practice, or drop out half way. I can not help anyone if they are not present nor if they do not contact me directly in some way or another to voice an issue. There are many here that contact me directly and they get taken care of in some form or another. As you have experienced I am a very fair person.

Thanks for training that in the end of the day is the most important aspect of KAP.

Peace

Santiago

:lol::lol: WHAT DID I DO NOW!?!

I didn't insult him in any way on my post! What the hell man?!

We do have a more in common than you think, specially when that picture was taken SHEESH! :rolleyes: If you don't believe me use your intuition or something and you'll see.

"So if i did send you energy what makes you think you would see it?

What experience do you have?"

Well we wont know unless you try, and even if I don't see it I'm sure i feel it or something. It's not everyday I get hit by a hadouken of divinity, should be quite unique.

Though that is a good move Mr. Dobles, sets up a scene where you're the only one who can know what happened. :o

"Hmm Why would I waste my energy on you?"

Oh man, this makes me sad :( what happened to all the Peace & God-bless stuff? I thought you were better than this....

even if you where graced by divine energy you wouldn't know what to do with it.

Yes MORE Peace & God's Blessing to you,

Santiago

even if you where graced by divine energy you wouldn't know what to do with it.

Yes MORE Peace & God's Blessing to you,

Santiago

Well we wont know until you try, after I get it I can always give it back to you, just lend me some of it. it's not too much to ask from someone like you.

Looking forward to my encounter with some divine energy, even if its temporary. Energy comes and goes, but this experience will last for ever!

EVEN MORE Peace & God's Blessing to you,

That Guy

Doc Morris knew what he was doing, and so does Santiago. It still doesn't mean KAP will be the right choice for everyone. Trying to push a square block into a round hole doesn't make either the hole or the block wrong, just the attempt at fitting them together. Some methods suit different people. There are different methods and different schools and it is worth finding the best fit for the individual.

I have no doubt that Santiago is a man of high integrity who has a big heart and generous soul. Just because he is my friend doesn't mean I expect others to agree. It doesn't mean people have to resort to name calling and unpleasantness either.

If you want something from someone, then a polite respectful request is usually more successful than making demands, being sarcastic or using scorn. People rarely react well to insults directed at themselves or their friends. Consider how you would feel about this.

Teachers and students often have some 'connection' if anything significant is to happen.

Practice is measured in hours per day over a period of years, not twenty minutes a day over a few months. Go read about the training different masters endured in order to get to their levels.

There are no guarantees. You might achieve great things, but most likely you won't. There have been many owners of Gibson Les Paul guitars, but only Peter Green could play with such feeling that B.B. King said he was the only white blues player that brought a tear to his eye. Genius is rare, which is why it is valued so much.

Instead of harping on about the perceived failings of others, we'd all be better served by looking at our own failings, and spending time on our own practice where we can actually benefit.

I did look up "Dr." Susan Carlson's website, she seems pretty o.k., except she should drop the "Dr." bullshit. It's basically a mail order 'Doctor of Divinity' degree from a church and seminary in Sedona. That's pathetic, it actually severely detracts from her actual attainments IMHO.

So what you're saying is that if I choose to pick up a D.Min at my school, I should not go around calling myself Dr. because it's bullshit, right? I mean it's not like I will not have spent 10+ years studying Christian theology, learning Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic.

I mean it's not like Susan can't hold her own in a theological discussion or something. I mean it's not like I go to her for help after sitting in class with people from Ph.D's from Yale, Princeton, and Vanderbilt.

Also, her church and seminary is HER church-- so you're basically calling her appointed position within her church AND her church bullshit. Nice going...and what have you done that makes you an authority?

You know...I don't know shit about Max Christensen. I did not try Kunlun even though I have the book. People liked it and everytime I looked up someone was talking shit about Kunlun or Max.

The minute Santi said he trained under Doc, people started talking shit about KAP and Santi.

I don't know shit about David Verdesi, but alot of posters here talk shit about him.

I'm starting to realize now why a friend of mine had me remove my posts when I mentioned his teacher, because he did not want some of you butt hurt bitches talking shit about him.

Some of you need to get off your zafus, stop eating so much damn tofu, and quit worrying about what other people do.

Oh yeah, "That Guy," if you've attained so much, why are you asking for a demonstration? You could've sent Santi a PM asking for a good time to check him out down in Miami or some other venture. I guess you felt the need to make it public, though...yeah...you seem like "that guy" who is into circlejerking. Go sit in full lotus next to your homeboy Drew and figure that one out, pussy.

I'm done with this place for awhile. Happy Holidays.

I had a talk with Santiago on the phone yesterday about getting help with grounding. He apparently scanned my body while we were talking which made me feel a very nice chi buzz then he said I seemed to have a block in my neck. I was a bit surprised as I did not feel any sort of particular knot but I do feel that when energy comes to my neck, especially the top of it, it somehow disappears. My head is totally drained (burnout and memory problems) and at the same time I have a problem with too much crown activity and energy high up which kind of sounds strange but apparently is quite common and is more about the wrong energy being in the wrong places and flowing in wrong directions etc.

Anyway I experimented with bringing energy from my spine and into my head and it was near impossible compared to moving it anywhere else in the orbit. There was a huge knot there that was almost impossible to get through. When I did get through the block with at least some energy then my head lit up, I was much clearer and more energised and somehow my awareness which is all out of sync and outside and in front of my body came much more back into alignment. This lasted shortly and then back to my normal depleted head. When I tried to push through some more energy I eventually got some of the same effect whenever I got a reasonable amount through but whenever I don't actually sit and work on it I am totally blocked there.

My orbit does run by itself sometimes when I have quite a bit of energy after a practice and I put my toungue up but still then it feels dead in my head and little passes over it and down the front, most of it is in the back and some in the front channel, so definitively Santiago instantly saw a very important block for me while we were talking about something else as this not a healing session but a quick talk about setting up som private lessons.

Just thought I would attest to his abilities since they are questioned here.