He asked for what we thought of the website. In my experience, websites that look like that are scams. So now I'm being accused of narcissism and ignorance? Tell me I'm wrong, don't put me down.

If you read the post carefully, those later comments about narcissism were directed to those who specifically are saying that they shouldn't have to pay money to learn... I apologize if it sounded as though those comments were directed at you.

But having said that... if my description applies to you then.. Yes, IMO... if you believe that you shouldn't have to pay to learn, I believe you are also operating from narcisism.

That's not a personal attack. It applies to anyone IMO who holds that belief... I once held that belief myself. And I was operating from selfishness...

JZ, again, this is a discussion forum. If you don't want harsh responses, then don't go around accusing fellow TB members of being scam artists. Take responsibility for the tone of your posts.

Sometimes calling a spade a spade is what the doctor ordered. If you indicate you don't want to invest in the teaching, all you're doing is expressing a notion of entitlement. In truth, you often have to put in just as much effort to prove you're worth investing the time into being taught as you might like to with the teaching.

I know that the amount of reaction depends of the amount of action.

I just wanted to know about some taoistic energetic methods which demand little action in exchange for a lot of reaction.

I'm not sure which, if any, energetic practice i will soon or later do.

Ok, I would like to apologize for saying that you came across as a looser just because you expressed a desire to have what KAP claims to offer, but for free and with little time and effort.

Thanks for apologizing.

It wasn't necessary. I didn't take offense, because doing that I would only be hurting myself.

The only thing i tried to point out is that a hostile attitude is a self-destructive one.

Edited by zazaza

Exactly I mean this is a FREE FORUM yet some people posting here rely on this information to run their businesses -- so obviously people have vested interested -- VESTED literally means WITHIN THEIR BODIES. haha.

He asked for what we thought of the website. In my experience, websites that look like that are scams. So now I'm being accused of narcissism and ignorance? Tell me I'm wrong, don't put me down.

I know that the amount of reaction depends of the amount of action.

I just wanted to know about some taoistic energetic methods which demand little action in exchange for a lot of reaction.

These two statements directly contradict each other.

If you already understand that you only get out what you put in, then why would you ask how to give a little to get a lot?

The people on this forum that have real power didn't get it because they knew some special trick that 'gave' them much more energy than they put in. They got that power by busting their asses to get it.

Just like lifting weights. If you want to dead lift a lot then you have to dead lift a LOT!

There ain't no free lunch and until you realize that you'll go hungry.

Exactly I mean this is a FREE FORUM yet some people posting here rely on this information to run their businesses -- so obviously people have vested interested -- VESTED literally means WITHIN THEIR BODIES. haha.

Err with all due respect Drew I would not be at all surprised if I found out you were contracted as a web marketer for SFQ. I know a fair bit about internet marketing and you are quite good at it. It seems your always careful to use a full URL when mentioning SFQ in your posts. And of course this site is a great platform as it will put searches up top in google. 80% of your posts contain stuff you have already posted but it has been reorganized... just a cut and paste job. It's all over the web. Lots of it word for word the exact same posts. That might be the reason why a couple of years ago people on here thought you were a bot.

I'm not being my usual ass bandit self BTW... just making an observation.... :D

Edited by Biff

These two statements directly contradict each other.

If you already understand that you only get out what you put in, then why would you ask how to give a little to get a lot?

Because i figured that maybe there were some styles

that ask for less work/time to get the same effect...

if you know what i mean?

No-ones got to continue answering to me in this thread though.

My questions are answered. :lol:

Edited by zazaza

John Zen -- it's a group-cult mindset you're confronting. For example Santiago posted his photo of himself sitting in full-lotus. Now I had no idea who Santiago "was" (as per taobums) -- so I just said what I thought, just as you did.

I said -- ha! his feet are not even fully up on his thighs -- that's not even a real full-lotus posture!

THEN suddenly I was "informed" that the GREAT Santiago had spoken! I was told that Santiago could beat me up physically and that at any time I was welcome to his house

"for a lesson."

haha.

So John Zen -- join the club of free thinkers! haha.

Drew,

So when are you coming to train?

KAP = What ever you do with the stuff taught to you. If you do not apply/practice/DO it you will get you no where.

Is it authentic or NEW AGE?

WHAT IS AUTHENTIC? Everything is borrowing from SHAMANISM, WESTERN MAGIC, SUFISM, KABALA, TAOISM, BUDDHISM, YOGA which all of these paths actually borrow from ANCIENT SUMERIA.

So who is more authentic???

WHAT SYSTEM IS MORE AUTHENTIC?

ALL KNOWLEDGE COMES FROM THE DIVINE SOURCE OF ALL (You can call it what ever you wish that makes no difference to me I know its "NAMELESS" name).

KAP = YES I SANTIAGO DOBLES AM IN IT FOR THE MONEY. WHY?

CAUSE MY KAP CLASSES & MY SKYPE SHAKTIPAT SESSION WITH SUSAN CARLSON HAVE RAISED HUNDREDS OF $DOLLARS$ ON A MONTHLY BASIS TO AID CHILDREN IN NEED IN AREAS STRICKEN BY WAR FAMINE & NATURAL DISASTERS ALL AROUND THE GLOBE & WE HAVE HELPED MANY ABANDONED BABIES IN THE USA BE FEED & CLOTHED.

SO YEAH I AM IN IT FOR THE MONEY. And I WILL KEEP BEING IN IT FOR THE MONEY.

So since when was it a crime to earnmoney for a living? Do you crucify your Dr's, Teachers, Police men, Gas station attendants?

The reason some of you have a problem with me making money & charging money for my time & for my knowledge is cause you do not value it. Frankly I should be a millionaire.

SO YEAH MAKE ME RICH SO I CAN MAKE THE POOR & THE SUFFERING RICHER.

"KAP REVIEW" = THANK YOU FOR YOUR HONESTY. I AM SORRY YOU MAY HAVE NOT HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH ME AS YOUR TEACHER. TAO IS A GREAT TEACHER AND HE HAS HIS WAY OF TEACHING AS I HAVE MINE. HE SUITES SOME PEOPLE BETTER THAN I DO. AND THAT IS OK. WE ARE VERY MUCH POLAR OPPOSITES.

Next time you have an issue in your classes please contact me directly. Yes classes have been cancelled at times but classes are always made up and I make sure everyone is taken care of in some way or another. I NEVER CANCELLED A CLASS WITH OUT NOTICE. I ALWAYS MADE A COMMENT ON FACEBOOK & ON THE KAP FORUM. ESPECIALY NOW WE HAVE TWITTER & OTHER MEANS SO WHEN CLASSES ARE CANCELLED FOLKS ARE NOTIFIED. You mind giving me your name so I know who you are? What exactly would you like me to do for you so you have a better experience?

Also i suggest you work on your sensitivity drills.

Did you speak to Tao about my posture/Spinal Suspension/ Alignment? When did you see my posture?

What exactly was "Flakey" or "Ungrounded"? Did you finish out the entire course with me? Have you stuck around the community to be a part of things that go on for example the shaktipats & KAP review classes/Chat on thursday nights?

Well I am glad you expressed yourself. Again I thank you.

THE SONGS FROM A DISTANT EARTH:

You mind telling me what is the exact BULLSHIT ABOUT her DR. in DIVINITY? Did you study with her Ministry? Do you know Dr. Larry?

She probably nows more about tcm , chi kung , neikung, Kundalini, Christian divinity than everyone put together on this forum. Please do not make comments about her unless of course you have actually met her in person. She is too kind, Humble and generous with her energy for people to talk bad about her.

DREW - Do not comment on things that are above your pay grade.

Peace & God Bless

Santiago Dobles

Edited by Vajrasattva

Biff I can type fast. Here's my blog http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com

Here's my bank account:

1972 Checking $3.35 $3.35

I've been arrested 7 times for civil disobedience. I had a masters degree in activism! haha.

Here's my masters thesis -- 2001:

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/themagazine...-justice1.shtml

I'm using my mom's computer and I have no transportation. I've been digging out buckthorn tree stumps on my parent's 10 acres for the past few months. They're in their mid-70s -- so now I get to heal them!

It's awesome to heal your parents -- and no I don't charge them but they do let me eat a lot of great food! haha.

I just have to drink tons of vinegar and lemon juice to counteract the impure source of jing energy!! Meat and some sugar, etc.

So that's my lifestyle Biff I just sit in full-lotus as much as possible. I do research and post blogs about it and post here for fun!

As I mentioned it was hinted to me to NOT post about qigong online --

In fact Jim Nance wanted to write a book about his qigong training -- he said it was just like Castaneda's series.

He asked me to help him and we met at a restaurant. I, though, had been eating out of dumpsters and so I smelled like shit! haha.

Seriously it was hilarious because Jim Nance said that Chunyi Lin told him not to write the book because the spirits would not like it.

But Jim Nance kept putting his hand above the center of his head and PULLING THE SHIT SMELL RIGHT UP THROUGH THE TOP OF HIS HEAD while I talked to him!!

It was amazing!!

Later Jim Nance burned up the center of my brain from a distance after class once. Everyone was gone and Jim Nance was still in full-lotus. He says to me -- "I'm going to keep practicing."

I said back: "Can I practice with you?"

Jim says: "Maybe later. I'm going upstairs to practice."

So I leave and I bike home several miles (I haven't had a car since 2001).

I had fasted all day since we had class and all the biking -- I was famished. So I quick dumpster-dived some bagels and ate a couple.

Then I got into my room and went into full-lotus. Suddenly the center of my brain is on fire!!

At first I thought maybe there was a full moon. But it wasn't the full moon.

So I kept meditating but the energy was TOO STRONG!! I could not handle the fire --

So I had to stop meditating.

Later in the week I forgot all about it. Then the next week I went to class again.

Before Chunyi Lin started the class Jim Nance pulled me into the hallway.

Jim looked at me and said: "Did you feel anything?"

I look at him confused. I think about his question to figure out what he's getting at.

Then I look at him.

"That was you?" I respond totally amazed.

He just looks back at me and I at him. Then we went back into class.

I realized when I asked if I could join him in practice and he said

"maybe later" that's what he meant! haha.

Err with all due respect Drew I would not be at all surprised if I found out you were contracted as a web marketer for SFQ. I know a fair bit about internet marketing and you are quite good at it. It seems your always careful to use a full URL when mentioning SFQ in your posts. And of course this site is a great platform as it will put searches up top in google. 80% of your posts contain stuff you have already posted but it has been reorganized... just a cut and paste job. It's all over the web. Lots of it word for word the exact same posts. That might be the reason why a couple of years ago people on here thought you were a bot.

I'm not being my usual ass bandit self BTW... just making an observation.... :D

Biff I can type fast. Here's my blog http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com

Here's my bank account:

1972 Checking $3.35 $3.35

I've been arrested 7 times for civil disobedience. I had a masters degree in activism! haha.

Here's my masters thesis -- 2001:

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/themagazine...-justice1.shtml

I'm using my mom's computer and I have no transportation. I've been digging out buckthorn tree stumps on my parent's 10 acres for the past few months. They're in their mid-70s -- so now I get to heal them!

It's awesome to heal your parents -- and no I don't charge them but they do let me eat a lot of great food! haha.

I just have to drink tons of vinegar and lemon juice to counteract the impure source of jing energy!! Meat and some sugar, etc.

So that's my lifestyle Biff I just sit in full-lotus as much as possible. I do research and post blogs about it and post here for fun!

As I mentioned it was hinted to me to NOT post about qigong online --

In fact Jim Nance wanted to write a book about his qigong training -- he said it was just like Castaneda's series.

He asked me to help him and we met at a restaurant. I, though, had been eating out of dumpsters and so I smelled like shit! haha.

Seriously it was hilarious because Jim Nance said that Chunyi Lin told him not to write the book because the spirits would not like it.

But Jim Nance kept putting his hand above the center of his head and PULLING THE SHIT SMELL RIGHT UP THROUGH THE TOP OF HIS HEAD while I talked to him!!

It was amazing!!

Later Jim Nance burned up the center of my brain from a distance after class once. Everyone was gone and Jim Nance was still in full-lotus. He says to me -- "I'm going to keep practicing."

I said back: "Can I practice with you?"

Jim says: "Maybe later. I'm going upstairs to practice."

So I leave and I bike home several miles (I haven't had a car since 2001).

I had fasted all day since we had class and all the biking -- I was famished. So I quick dumpster-dived some bagels and ate a couple.

Then I got into my room and went into full-lotus. Suddenly the center of my brain is on fire!!

At first I thought maybe there was a full moon. But it wasn't the full moon.

So I kept meditating but the energy was TOO STRONG!! I could not handle the fire --

So I had to stop meditating.

Later in the week I forgot all about it. Then the next week I went to class again.

Before Chunyi Lin started the class Jim Nance pulled me into the hallway.

Jim looked at me and said: "Did you feel anything?"

I look at him confused. I think about his question to figure out what he's getting at.

Then I look at him.

"That was you?" I respond totally amazed.

He just looks back at me and I at him. Then we went back into class.

I realized when I asked if I could join him in practice and he said

"maybe later" that's what he meant! haha.

Drew, please sit in full lotus and concentrate when you post, this is simply miscellaneous ramblings that connect in no way to the previous post. If you can only acquire succinct thought in this method, I want nothing to do with your school.

Santiago,

Thank you endlessly for your constant and unending generosity to me, your students, those that hop on skype for chat (I know you add many that don't donate!) and above all else, poor children.

Kapreview, did you EVER ask for more assistance or mention that you were not feeling anything during class? In all of my classes Santi has been pretty thorough and continually asks,"How do you feel." If you had made statements during the class that you had not felt anything, I would be shocked if Santi didn't set up a private one-on-one with you.

To some extent, I can't believe I am posting on this subject again. What a waste of time. I am basically a noobe here too, but I frankly am surprised by the rundown noobes and people that create new accounts to simply denigrate a fantastic service.

Thank you again Santi!

Ok, I would like to apologize for saying that you came across as a looser just because you expressed a desire to have what KAP claims to offer, but for free and with little time and effort.

By way of an offering, I would like to post a link to practice as recently taught by Tao Semko (KAP instructor for anyone who may not know).

Tao, taught the Sadhana " Bliss and Ecstasy in Tantric Hatha Yoga", an hour or more, 5-6 days a week for 6 weeks live on Ustream and has since indexed the sessions on his website.

The practice is powerful, effective, clearly taught and enjoyable - but above all, FREE!! Of course it still takes time and effort - how much depends on what you've done before.

Free Sadhana: Bliss and Ecstasy in Tantric Hatha Yoga

P.S. This practice will also be of interest to those who were interested in DMT / Ayahuasca. ;)

THere is quite a few free teachings on the umaatantra website and Tao and Santiagos blogs put together. If yop do all of them you have a nice little sadhana.

I think that is absolutely fair. THe webiste does look very suspicious. But I do think the experience of most bums attending KAP speaks for itself. Read the practice blogs that some KAPers write and read otehr posts by people who do it. I think it is absolutely fair to say the system works unusually well both for people who are complete beginners and for those who have had a long time in other systems and much to compare with.

Because i figured that maybe there were some styles

that ask for less work/time to get the same effect...

if you know what i mean?

No-ones got to continue answering to me in this thread though.

My questions are answered. :lol:

If you are looking for a style that gives you a lot with little effort I think KAP is exactly what you should. 40 minutes a day is enough to get really powerfull results with it. Another option if you want quick results is Kunlun. Also just 20 min of AYP (aypsite.org a good system and free) meditation and 10 min of spinal breathing a day will give you very substantial results.

KAP = What ever you do with the stuff taught to you. If you do not apply/practice/DO it you will get you no where.

Is it authentic or NEW AGE?

WHAT IS AUTHENTIC? Everything is borrowing from SHAMANISM, WESTERN MAGIC, SUFISM, KABALA, TAOISM, BUDDHISM, YOGA which all of these paths actually borrow from ANCIENT SUMERIA.

So who is more authentic???

WHAT SYSTEM IS MORE AUTHENTIC?

ALL KNOWLEDGE COMES FROM THE DIVINE SOURCE OF ALL (You can call it what ever you wish that makes no difference to me I know its "NAMELESS" name).

KAP = YES I SANTIAGO DOBLES AM IN IT FOR THE MONEY. WHY?

CAUSE MY KAP CLASSES & MY SKYPE SHAKTIPAT SESSION WITH SUSAN CARLSON HAVE RAISED HUNDREDS OF $DOLLARS$ ON A MONTHLY BASIS TO AID CHILDREN IN NEED IN AREAS STRICKEN BY WAR FAMINE & NATURAL DISASTERS ALL AROUND THE GLOBE & WE HAVE HELPED MANY ABANDONED BABIES IN THE USA BE FEED & CLOTHED.

SO YEAH I AM IN IT FOR THE MONEY. And I WILL KEEP BEING IN IT FOR THE MONEY.

So since when was it a crime to earnmoney for a living? Do you crucify your Dr's, Teachers, Police men, Gas station attendants?

The reason some of you have a problem with me making money & charging money for my time & for my knowledge is cause you do not value it. Frankly I should be a millionaire.

SO YEAH MAKE ME RICH SO I CAN MAKE THE POOR & THE SUFFERING RICHER.

"KAP REVIEW" = THANK YOU FOR YOUR HONESTY. I AM SORRY YOU MAY HAVE NOT HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH ME AS YOUR TEACHER. TAO IS A GREAT TEACHER AND HE HAS HIS WAY OF TEACHING AS I HAVE MINE. HE SUITES SOME PEOPLE BETTER THAN I DO. AND THAT IS OK. WE ARE VERY MUCH POLAR OPPOSITES.

Next time you have an issue in your classes please contact me directly. Yes classes have been cancelled at times but classes are always made up and I make sure everyone is taken care of in some way or another. I NEVER CANCELLED A CLASS WITH OUT NOTICE. I ALWAYS MADE A COMMENT ON FACEBOOK & ON THE KAP FORUM. ESPECIALY NOW WE HAVE TWITTER & OTHER MEANS SO WHEN CLASSES ARE CANCELLED FOLKS ARE NOTIFIED. You mind giving me your name so I know who you are? What exactly would you like me to do for you so you have a better experience?

Also i suggest you work on your sensitivity drills.

Did you speak to Tao about my posture/Spinal Suspension/ Alignment? When did you see my posture?

What exactly was "Flakey" or "Ungrounded"? Did you finish out the entire course with me? Have you stuck around the community to be a part of things that go on for example the shaktipats & KAP review classes/Chat on thursday nights?

Well I am glad you expressed yourself. Again I thank you.

THE SONGS FROM A DISTANT EARTH:

You mind telling me what is the exact BULLSHIT ABOUT her DR. in DIVINITY? Did you study with her Ministry? Do you know Dr. Larry?

She probably nows more about tcm , chi kung , neikung, Kundalini, Christian divinity than everyone put together on this forum. Please do not make comments about her unless of course you have actually met her in person. She is too kind, Humble and generous with her energy for people to talk bad about her.

DREW - Do not comment on things that are above your pay grade.

Peace & God Bless

Santiago Dobles

All that use of CAP ( :lol: get it KAP CAP?? ) tells me someone is not happy :lol:

Love Peace and God Bless bro~

But you know, if you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt you're the real deal in the mystical and divine, people will shower you with money to help the poor kids. Just a thought.

BUT dont do it in Saudi Arabia if you wanna live, actually in case any of you don't know avoid any of this kinda stuff should you go to Saudi Story

There is more I could say from reading this thread, but it would be in poor taste, it would make a valid point but I care not for winning arguments :rolleyes:

I'll be looking forward to my chi pyramid to appear floating through the air, if you cant shape it than a sphere is just fine :lol:

Peace Love Kindness Bliss Enlightenment Friendship Truth Light to All!

That's one of the creepiest news stories -- First the Saudis arrest the t.v. psychic and will execute him after a forced confession based on a lie. Then earlier they execute a woman because

she made a man impotent.

Hmm -- what's the real issue going on here?

http://trueslant.com/nealungerleider/2009/...ute-tv-psychic/

All that use of CAP ( :lol: get it KAP CAP?? ) tells me someone is not happy :lol:

Love Peace and God Bless bro~

But you know, if you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt you're the real deal in the mystical and divine, people will shower you with money to help the poor kids. Just a thought.

BUT dont do it in Saudi Arabia if you wanna live, actually in case any of you don't know avoid any of this kinda stuff should you go to Saudi Story

There is more I could say from reading this thread, but it would be in poor taste, it would make a valid point but I care not for winning arguments :rolleyes:

I'll be looking forward to my chi pyramid to appear floating through the air, if you cant shape it than a sphere is just fine :lol:

Peace Love Kindness Bliss Enlightenment Friendship Truth Light to All!

I think your post is simply an emotional outburst and it does seem to me that you did not bother to read my post entirely with an open mind. I also stated clearly that I have studied personally and through Skype with both Santiago and Tao. Can't think of a better example where grounding and some shamatha kind of practice would help :lol:

And, I stated my experience as someone asked for it. I totally agree if someone disagrees with me, but I don't care as I have made my point. I deeply appreciate Santiago for the nice guy he is but I have had this burden on my chest for a long time now, as though I have been faking an orgasm with the love of my life. It felt necessary to finally express what I really thought about KAP and not doing so seemed to go totally against everything my Rinpoches stood for. I've done that and don't care to explain myself further. To each their own :)

Good luck and blessings to all..

Namo Amitabha

Thank you again for voicing your thoughts.

If there is anything i can do for you simply ask.

Best wishes

Santiago

John Zen -- it's a group-cult mindset you're confronting. For example Santiago posted his photo of himself sitting in full-lotus. Now I had no idea who Santiago "was" (as per taobums) -- so I just said what I thought, just as you did.

I said -- ha! his feet are not even fully up on his thighs -- that's not even a real full-lotus posture!

santifail.jpg

santiwin.jpg

santifail.jpg

santiwin.jpg

Before i only knew how to do a Real Padamasana.....But now

I am doing the MAHA DREW MUDRA

Edited by Vajrasattva

You mean my FREE SHAKTI TRANSMISSIONS!! haha.

Yeah I could tell some stories -- like the homeless lady who would seek me out and we'd have O at a D sessions in McDonalds. She claimed to be Haitian but I think she just had some speech lisp -- not an accent -- she said she was from New Orleans. She brought up marriage but instead we just had fun together until she got kicked out since she never bought anything.

Anyway the fast food scene was intense -- there was the homeless Native American lady too -- "do you know what your doing to me?" -- she was great -- the drunk lap dance on my full-lotus.

But another Native American female's sadness was projected to me when our eyes met -- a block away! The next time she cried to me, telling about her husband about to die from being alcoholic.

McDonalds is FUN!! haha. This drunk male Native American actually thanked me -- it was amazing. That was Burger King though. I was in full-lotus reading. He comes in all anger. My liver immediately gets HOT!! So I just stay in full-lotus and wait for the transmission to finish -- his extra anger gets sucked through the full-lotus vortex -- the heat in the liver goes away and is shot back at him in electromagnetic energy.

We exchanged no words during this time but he was doing some serious body language as his liver blockage cleared out. Then AMAZINGLY he literally just came out to me out of the blue and said THANK YOU.

That was so cool!!!

Still there was that closeted thug pervert -- this muscle man gang dude -- he sat down in my booth, across from me -- attracted to my energy. He tried to suck me off but I was in full-lotus. Since he couldn't get the ejaculation off me he then started threatening me physically -- so I just stayed in full-lotus.

Eventually he left but the thug scene can be dangerous in McDonalds as well.

Most annoying are the white trash perv dudes who talk loudly because their voice is their generative force energy -- so their trying to suck everyone off in the restaurant! Full-lotus reverses that.

I remember one time this perv went up against my full-lotus in another McDonalds -- even more ghetto. So I was having a psychic mutual climax with a female and he tried to reverse it. He sat down next to me, stared right at me and then crossed his legs and just frantically bounced his legs in his attempt to make more ejaculate for himself.

It's sad really -- I call it the "bouncing leg epidemic."

Drew, how can you miss the message behind Blind Owl's post?

Lmao...

Briliance, pure brilliance....I AM lovin it.

Edited by drewhempel

Guru Santiago, You seem like an angry dude. I wouldn't want any of your 'shaktipat'. I didn't realize having your Kundalini awakened made you angry at internet people.

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Drew--I don't know which line is funnier! You crack me up man!! I think you should write a book of quotes. I'm gonna use these as sig quotes. Have you considered stand up comedy? Of hell, full lotus comedy?

Eventually he left but the thug scene can be dangerous in McDonalds as well.

Most annoying are the white trash perv dudes who talk loudly because their voice is their generative force energy -- so their trying to suck everyone off in the restaurant! Full-lotus reverses that.

I remember one time this perv went up against my full-lotus in another McDonalds -- even more ghetto.

Santiago, You seem like an angry dude. I wouldn't want any of your 'shaktipat'.

Haha what did i do now? Just cause i laughed at a good joke?

Please understand its healthy to have good sense of humor.

Edited by Vajrasattva