Owledge

Heat generating practices and cell death

Take the best example: g-Tummo. Generating incredible amounts of heat in the body. Or other practices that make water boil. Now is the trick of these practices to limit the heat generation to sustaining optimum temperature under all conditions and/or limiting the heat to the very surface of the skin? Because as you might know, when you get a very high fever, which is only a few degrees above normal, your organism is in danger of being harmed.

So how do these things fit together?

The secret is plasma ionization of water aka the Leidenfrost Effect

http://www.uoregon.edu/~linke/papers/Walke...frost_essay.pdf

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/1/Le...ect-215040.html

Crystalline water is ionized

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/liquidCrystallineWater.php

Take the best example: g-Tummo. Generating incredible amounts of heat in the body. Or other practices that make water boil. Now is the trick of these practices to limit the heat generation to sustaining optimum temperature under all conditions and/or limiting the heat to the very surface of the skin? Because as you might know, when you get a very high fever, which is only a few degrees above normal, your organism is in danger of being harmed.

So how do these things fit together?

Hardyg,

Although the heat is generated from inside, the Harvard study has suggested that the heat is superficial, and although it warms the body tremendously, it doesn't have the same effect as a fever. Thus, you don't see cell death but instead a reduction in the metabolic rate .

Hope that helps.

Guest artform

Thanks again drew for some more great references! :D Thanks too Hardyg and Daochild! :D:D

Think too of your mitochondria! Get to know and communicate with your mitochondria. They are our energy converter/generators, our cell death regulators, our time keepers and our life energy. They love to be contacted and play too! ;):lol:

all the best thermal bio-energetics all

artform

@drewhempel

The links are interesting, but unfortunately I can't see their connection to my question, and I also don't understand why you call the Leidenfrost effect "plasma ionization of water".

Is this all just an assumption of yours?

@daochild

I understand the reduced metabolic rate. It is meant to produce heat through biochemical means, and when other forms of energy generate the heat, you don't need the former.

Edited by Hardyg

Why the Sun is Cold: The Leidenfrost Effect as Alchemy

The Leidenfrost Effect is invoked when people walk barefoot across a pit of hot coals without being burnt. It's also relied on by Alfven, the Swedish physicist who created plasma cosmology. When Gurdjieff stated the sun is very cold he was referring to the Leidenfrost Effect and it's centrality in alchemy.

In our every day world we display the Leidenfrost Effect by heating a wok or pan up to a very high cooking temperature and to make sure it's hot enough we throw some drops of water on it. When the water dances around as droplets this means that actually the bottom of the water is instantly vaporized as steam creating a slick buffer for congealed movement.

Similarly Bushmen healers are famous for grabbing embers of fire without being burnt and for rubbing their sweat onto the sick because of the healing energy. The reason is the Leidenfrost Effect as created in alchemy.

Alfven's Plasma Pinch Filaments or cosmology waves are spirals of complementary opposite spacetime with space as a tetrahedron and time as the spiral law of Pythagoras -- just as CIA mind controller Andrija Puharich's "psi-plasma" is ionized antimatter (proton-electron magnetic momentum) created through the Frolich Effect -- a biological frequency pumping of complementary opposite harmonics.

The difference between temperature and heat is pressure (the frequency pumping) -- the same pressure which is the "acoustic oscillations" of dark matter and dark energy -- this is how the sun is cold and how alchemy works -- the pressure of complementary opposite harmonics.

A good model for this process is the book "Journey to the Sun: Nazca, exploring the mystery of Peru's ancient airfields" by Jim Woodman. Amazingly the giant Nazca designs in the Andes were actually seen from fire smoke-powered air balloons, made in ancient times and recreated by Woodman. The balloon was sewn as a one-piece spiral into the shape of a tetrahedron -- just as the full-lotus tetrahedron similarly relies on the spiral of sun plasma energy.

Alexandra David-Neel's "My Journey to Lhasa" details how the secret of creating tumo -- vast internal heat -- while in Tibet, is to visualize the body as burning up in flames.

Ironically, as is alchemy, what enables this to work is the same reason why the sun is cold.

@drewhempel

The links are interesting, but unfortunately I can't see their connection to my question, and I also don't understand why you call the Leidenfrost effect "plasma ionization of water".

Is this all just an assumption of yours?

@daochild

I understand the reduced metabolic rate. It is meant to produce heat through biochemical means, and when other forms of energy generate the heat, you don't need the former.

Sorry, now this sounds totally confusing to me and tiptoeing around the matter.

But to pick one thing out: What is dark matter and dark energy? The way it is used in the text, it must be known with certainty (= understood).

Edited by Hardyg

Well you might want to read my blogbook "deep disharmony" for further details -- it's listed on my blog archives http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com is my blog.

Essentially what something "is" (dark energy and dark matter) depends on the logic behind the mathematical constructs. For example there's a new theory of quantum gravity which gets rid of both dark matter and dark energy by going back to Newton's concept of absolute time separate from space.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article....time-from-space

My own theory is similar to that but instead is based on nonwestern music as alchemy -- acoustic alchemy if you will. It has to do with some very simple yet very radical problems of logic at the foundation of Western science -- what I call the "rotten root" and detail in my "against Archytas" articles.

In other words energy and matter are produced by resonance of time through yin and yang as complementary opposites -- the music ratios 2:3 Perfect 5th and 3:4 perfect 4th. This violates the commutative property whereby time is defined as symmetric spatial distance with symbolic math (A x B = B x A). In Taoism this Western logic does not hold and so science -- like the Leidenfrost Effect or the above model which gets rid of dark matter and dark space -- are just "models."

As UFO researcher and astronomy professor J. Allen Hyneck stated: "violation of logic is not proof." In other words logic precedes proof -- so that Western science itself is based on a violation of logic and therefore the concept of proof is inherently incorrect since it's already limited to the wrong framework of discussion.

Sorry, now this sounds totally confusing to me and tiptoeing around the matter.

But to pick one thing out: What is dark matter and dark energy? The way it is used in the text, it must be known with certainty (= understood).

Here's a simpler theory about dark matter/energy: Electromagnetic currents in the universe, transmitted via plasma. Mathematically checked, it is said to perfectly explain all the motions of all objects in space. Thus, what it says, is, that there's no such thing as dark matter/energy. Which was nearly my first instinctive thought when hearing about it: sounds like a miscalculation, given a cool mysterious name by scientists who are so fascinated by their own theories.

There's so much 'theory-junk' in science that complicates things and thus draws attention away from the often much simpler truths.

By the way that phenomenon is sometimes called religion (although I know that this word's original meaning differs from the current understanding). ;)

Well that's what I originally mentioned -- Hannes Alfven's plasma cosmology is the basis for the "Electric Universe" meme promoted online. But again on a more radical level is the psychological denial of electromagnetic pollution because the technology of electromagnetic energy -- how we MEASURE the phenomenon -- relies on symmetric based math.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh2gbJA898s...player_embedded

http://www.es-uk.info/about/andrew.asp

Whereas biophotons -- quantum energy -- is based on proton conductance, as Dr. Mae-Wan Ho details. CIA mind controller Dr. Andrija Puharich modeled a potassium proton magnetic momentum which is superliminal as a "psi-plasma." The book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" states NO SALT intake. Yogananda also states NO SALT.

So the natural bioelectromagnetic chi energy is from positive ions -- protons -- from increased potassium and magnesium and calcium which act as photoreceptors for the pineal gland activation. Similarly magnesium in chlorophyll is also behind the bioluminescence in ocean organisms. Originally this is from something called "quantum diffraction gradients" which is the same reason that compact discs create rainbows -- due to the very small variations in the crystal structure -- ridges -- which refract and reflect the light.

Macroquantum coherence as complementary opposites then takes light and focuses like a magnifier -- through the pineal gland -- which then bends spacetime.

There's a physicist making circular lasers for a time-travel machine.

But the fundamental property of this is called "squeezed light" through the Time-Frequency Uncertainty Principle discovered by Dennis Gabor, inventor of the holograph.

In otherwords the more you measure frequency the less you know amplitude and vice versa. This is the same principle behind the "rotten root" at the base of Western classical logic which I discovered in Archtyas' Secret of the Greek Miracle translation of Pythagorean harmonics to axiomatic geometric math.

Here's a simpler theory about dark matter/energy: Electromagnetic currents in the universe, transmitted via plasma. Mathematically checked, it is said to perfectly explain all the motions of all objects in space. Thus, what it says, is, that there's no such thing as dark matter/energy. Which was nearly my first instinctive thought when hearing about it: sounds like a miscalculation, given a cool mysterious name by scientists who are so fascinated by their own theories.

There's so much 'theory-junk' in science that complicates things and thus draws attention away from the often much simpler truths.

By the way that phenomenon is sometimes called religion (although I know that this word's original meaning differs from the current understanding). ;)