markern

Cultivation and attractiveness

I have seen people mention that after they started cultivating they noticed significantly more interest from beautiful women, including women that were previously "out of the practioners league". I also read someone mention that after he really opened up his earth chakra he, more or less overnight, noticed much more interest from women. Have any of you noticed such changes? And if so mostly connected to the all round effect of cultivating or to specific occurrences or practices like working on the root, sexual chakra, heart etc. I can definitely see the first four chakras influencing attractiveness. I can also see any sort of powerful and nice energy within a cultivator influencing others attraction to the cultivator as the energy makes them feel nice without them knowing exactly why. Not so sure about the upper chakras though although blissful feelings of course should make people gravitate towards you. How about retention, tantric sex and that sort of thing. Any differences from that?

Interesting. This reminds me of when I studied in Beijing the teacher at the time said if you practised 'spine circles' everyday you will become so beautiful even your family will notice the difference. :huh:

I think confidence is part of the benefit of training and this often makes the difference. Personally I would not be interested in people who were motivated by mere looks; besides I've been with my girlfriend for six years now so I'm not interested in appealing to the opposite sex.

Sorry, waffle over!

Interesting. This reminds me of when I studied in Beijing the teacher at the time said if you practised 'spine circles' everyday you will become so beautiful even your family will notice the difference. :huh:

I think confidence is part of the benefit of training and this often makes the difference. Personally I would not be interested in people who were motivated by mere looks; besides I've been with my girlfriend for six years now so I'm not interested in appealing to the opposite sex.

Sorry, waffle over!

What are spine circles?

What are spine circles?

It is part of Ruyi Taijiquan (Shi Ming).

Sorry this is difficult to describe without a video of which I've never seen anything similar. 'Silk Reeling' perhaps?

Begining at wuji stance and push/expand through the hands and chest as you bend forward at the waist. At the end of the first circle the vertabrae will be open, after a few moments you begin to straighten the spine as you slowly move back to closing the vertabrae to assume natural posture.

This is repeated several times as you widen the stance three times and again three times as you come back to a normal wuji stance.

Sorry if my explanation is poor?

Sorry, waffle over!

Maybe if you advertise this practice in LA you can get them all to do qigong :)

I know this Qigong from my teacher who studied with Shi Ming, but I believe it is designed to circulate the Yin energy of the earth (if you do the practice on the earth or on the grass) into the MCO and maybe involving the kidney meridians of the legs. I don't think has any correlation with attractiveness :unsure: maybe exactly the opposite...

Basically I believe more Drew Hempel that if you convert the Yin energy (electro-chemical energy) into Yang energy (electro-magnetic energy) you became more attractive to women, but if you practice this kind of Qigong you don't need any female energy because you feed on the Mother Earth energy directly.

I love how the family is seen as the last people who would notice something similar.

Personally I find that practitioners are way nicer than non practitioners. SOmehow the internal coherence seem to expand outward. Or they just have accepted themselves.

I remeber going to new age parties and meeting many fat women. Now, I am not attracted by women who are overweight, but those were all different. Because they practiced, they accepted themselves, and then it was also much easier for you to accept them and perceive them as they were.

I have never seen an ugly buddha. Eve when they are externally ugly, the internal beauty just shine through.

I have seen people mention that after they started cultivating they noticed significantly more interest from beutifull women ...

Yeah, that happens to me whenever I drive my Ferrari.

Peace & Love!

I've noticed that girls with open hearts are more attracted to me than they used to. I think it's simply because I have more qi now, and they can feel that. It could be for another reason I'm unaware of, but I'm noticing really nice girls want my attention now. Someone with a closed heart would probably be more insensitive to another person's energy. Also, I'm way more skinny and built from all of the kung-fu training, so physically I look better than pre-cultivation.

Edited by Old Man Contradiction

What are spine circles?

Sorry this is difficult to describe without a video of which I've never seen anything similar. 'Silk Reeling' perhaps?

Begining at wuji stance and push/expand through the hands and chest as you bend forward at the waist. At the end of the first circle the vertabrae will be open, after a few moments you begin to straighten the spine as you slowly move back to closing the vertabrae to assume natural posture.

This is repeated several times as you widen the stance three times and again three times as you come back to a normal wuji stance.

SEA2JKMrVJE

SEA2JKMrVJE

That was really helpful! Thank you so much:)

Abundant mental and physical health is sexy.

Not only have I noticed cultivation gets me more attention from the opposite sex (thanks to a better body, clearer mind, more open heart, and that intangible qi appeal), but I've noticed the types of women I'm attracted to has changed as well.

Before, I was always attracted to thin, pretty, but otherwise crazy women. They weren't healthy and they often had wild tempers - but they complemented my imbalances. These relationships, though they had a certain volatility and magnetism that was very appealing, weren't healthy or stable and balanced like a house of cards, two cards leaning against one another. However, as I became balanced within myself, my preferences changed. I became attracted to women who were balanced in themselves. Totally lost interest in the headcase model types.

Now I'm with a healthy, happy, self-confident woman, going on 3 years, and it feels like a balanced relationship between two more-or-less complete people rather than some lean-to between two people who "complete one-another."

Like attracts like. It's true opposites attract too - but they attract opposites of the same quality.

yes. no doubt. it is both spiritual and physical. I get to meet a lot of people and they open up, the downside is that I 've had to change muscletherapists several times now because they cant resist opening up and sem to loose control over boundaries, hitting on me and I don't think it's good ethics ;),

my son is slighty frustrated becuse his teenage classmates are fixated on his mom.

I am old I tell you.

haha.

I have to do something about this

more qigong possibly

Edited by rain

yes. no doubt. it is both spiritual and physical. I get to meet a lot of people and they open up, the downside is that I 've had to change muscletherapists several times now because they cant resist opening up and sem to loose control over boundaries, hitting on me and I don't think it's good ethics ;) ,

my son is slighty frustrated becuse his teenage classmates are fixated on his mom.

I am old I tell you.

haha.

I have to do something about this

more qigong possibly

Glenn Morris wrote something about aura huding where you shrink your aura or something to not be noticed. Ninja stuff. Maybe thats what you need to do around your sons friends and your therapists:)

By the way if one reaches Drews O at D level I am sure we could all just blast the ones we desire with orgasms and that would make take care of attraction :lol:

SEA2JKMrVJE

^ It looks pretty wrong to me (I was going to say awful).

Ok the person in the video looks very awkward and their way of practising is different to how I was taught it from one of Shi Ming's top students.

Firstly and most importantly each rotation should be much, much slower and also when you bend forward you should stay down for at least a minute before coming back up. The person is also not bending at the waist enough because their head should be as close to the floor as possible.

Total time for each circle should probably be at least a few minutes.

Also starting position should have feet parallel in wuji stance.

Edited by Yuen Biao

That was really helpful! Thank you so much:)

why are the movements so rigid and stuff? the sense of chi, isn't it supposed tobe a circle? there aren't 3 openings and 3 closings in your video... the movements aren't flowing... uneven... legs are too straight? in the beginning you open with palms facing out, on the side view you open with the palms facing in.

lol, u trying to hide the real movement or something?

i wonder if this is like a "spine wave" technique where you sort of make like a wave going up your spine as you come up.

Hm well all I've really noticed is my skin/Hair (most definitely my hair) is alot healthier.. Being I have eczema.. It hasen't broken out in a really long time. Also my hair is pretty much black now, it was more a light brown before (I dont use any gels/sprays, haven't either).

Anyway it surprised my uncles when they started seeing.

^ It looks pretty wrong to me (I was going to say awful).

Ok the person in the video looks very awkward and their way of practising is different to how I was taught it from one of Shi Ming's top students.

Firstly and most importantly each rotation should be much, much slower and also when you bend forward you should stay down for at least a minute before coming back up. The person is also not bending at the waist enough because their head should be as close to the floor as possible.

Total time for each circle should probably be at least a few minutes.

Also starting position should have feet parallel in wuji stance.

Thank you for pointing out the correct way of execution. If you keep the knees straight you cannot bend too much, so to have the head as close to floor as possible needs to keep the knees bent.

Here is the correct way min 0:08 up to min 0:14

xzIjUR-mHCY

I'm not sure, but actually it seemed that girls fancied me more before I started qigong. However, that was when I was at uni, and there were more girls around. However, I used to walk around with my shoulders back, and my chest puffed out. ...I think girls like that. I dont do it anymore. ...and now I am happier. ...and my wife certainly has no complaints.

Hey Markern...:)

I have seen people mention that after they started cultivating they noticed significantly more interest from beutifull women, including women that were previously "out of the practioners league". I also read someone mention that after he relly opened up his earth chakra he, more or less overnight, noticed much more interest from women. Have any of you noticed such changes? And if so mostly connected to the all round effect of cultivating or to specific occurences or practices like working on the root, sexual chakra, heart etc. I can definitevly see the first four chakras influencing attractiveness. I can also see any sort of powerfull and nice energy within a cultivator influencing others attraction to the cultivator as the energy makes them feel nice without them knowing exactly why. Not so sure about the upper chakras though although blissfull feelings of course should make people gravitate towards you. How about retention, tantric sex and that sort of thing. Any differences from that?

I have personally noticed more attention from girls (not just physically attractive ones, but physically attractive ones also) since I stopped using drugs, started a serious sadhana and have opened my chakras. I also have noticed that since starting tantric sexual practices and preserving and cultivating the sexual essences the sexual opportunities I have been presented with have probably tripled if not more. Maybe it's just the wedding ring though (I got married about 4 months after starting to practice twice daily) who knows ;). I find that it is actually a distraction/disadvantage though....it keeps the ego more engaged (it's flattering to the ego) and it can also creates more thought about cheating on my wife.....I have never taken advantage of any of the opportunities I have been presented with, but I can now see why so many of the "guru's" out there have fallen flat on their faces in this respect. Women seem to flock to practitioners, even if they don't know they are practitioners. I think this is why Glenn Morris talked about "aura hiding".....it would probably make it a lot easier to not be presented with so many sexual opportunities. Without being truly grounded in what one is trying to accomplish with their practices it would be easy to fall into the trap of engaging with all those beautiful women who suddenly seem to be interested in you. Just one man's opinion though.

Love,

Carson :D

Hey Markern...:)

I have personally noticed more attention from girls (not just physically attractive ones, but physically attractive ones also) since I stopped using drugs, started a serious sadhana and have opened my chakras. I also have noticed that since starting tantric sexual practices and preserving and cultivating the sexual essences the sexual opportunities I have been presented with have probably tripled if not more. Maybe it's just the wedding ring though (I got married about 4 months after starting to practice twice daily) who knows ;). I find that it is actually a distraction/disadvantage though....it keeps the ego more engaged (it's flattering to the ego) and it can also creates more thought about cheating on my wife.....I have never taken advantage of any of the opportunities I have been presented with, but I can now see why so many of the "guru's" out there have fallen flat on their faces in this respect. Women seem to flock to practitioners, even if they don't know they are practitioners. I think this is why Glenn Morris talked about "aura hiding".....it would probably make it a lot easier to not be presented with so many sexual opportunities. Without being truly grounded in what one is trying to accomplish with their practices it would be easy to fall into the trap of engaging with all those beautiful women who suddenly seem to be interested in you. Just one man's opinion though.

Love,

Carson :D

Hey Carson :)

Sounds very good. I find the massive increase in attention likely coming from the tantric practices and retention interesting. I can easily see how storing that much sexual energy can have some such effects either by just changing how a person carries himself or what he expresses and the way he behaves or through women sensing so much more sexual energy.

I have noticed when I have practiced consistently and with success for some time I get a sense of balcne that is amazing and which I belive would translate into attractiveness and also a level of confidence starting to come that I find almost spooky. LIke more at ease and confident then I imagined possible before I knew about any of this stuff. Not at all there yet though I just have had some tastes. I also notice a huge increase in being sensual because the snese become stronger and because I practice focusing on sensation so much and because I get calm enoguh to actually tune into them. Also my body mechanics for lack of a better term are getting way above most people which starts to show itself when I dance and move and in bed which also increase attractiveness. So I definitevly have seen some of it myself but I suspected quite a bit more was to come :D