buscon

Healing a wart

Lately I'm practicing springforest qigong and I'm very happy with it.

I'm doing the first level and beginning some stuff of the second.

I'm quite healthy, but I have a little wart on my left index finger since one year and half. How can I heal it ?

In springforest level 2, Master Lin recommend to:

- open the c7 vertebra

- open the heart channels

- Use Sword Fingers on the wart

these method is actually for healing other people, what about healing myself ? Can I use Sword Fingers on my own body or it doesn't make sense ?

Until now I tried to visualize the wart dissolving into smoke and now it's littler (or at least I think so...). Should I simply continue with this practice everytime I do my qigong exercises ?

Thanks

Edited by buscon

Thanks smile - I think I'll try with Apple Cider Vinegar: I'm quite a fan of it lately :)

In springforest level 2, Master Lin recommend to:

- open the c7 vertebra

- open the heart channels

- Use Sword Fingers on the wart

these method is actually for healing other people, what about healing myself ? Can I use Sword Fingers on my own body or it doesn't make sense ?

Thanks

Why don't cha ask the master. If not in person you can write or email

I burned off my wart using direct, scarring moxibustion ... In the old days the Chinese used moxa techniques that included burning people to the point of scarring. One reported remedy to prevent epidemic diseases was "weeping" scars on ST-36, that is, to keep applying direct moxa to that point until it kept burning, healing, and generating pus. Not for the faint-hearted.

Anyway, as a crazy acupuncture student, I tried scarring moxibustion on my wart for a few days. It worked. But it was painful. :)

I just healed it for you. It will be gone in 3-4 weeks.

can you send some of that my way too? :D

i've had 3 warts on my hands for over a year now. this summer i tried removing them with salicylic acid. very painful, removed lots of skin, and i thought i removed the warts but they all came back within a week or two. i was going to try fresh bloodroot on them, as it grows around here. but i procrastinated too long and now the plants have died back and i don't want to just dig up tons of earth unnecessarily.

i think i will try the apple cider vinegar starting tonight too.

I'm not sure what worked on my foot warts. Had them for years. Very deep. Even suspected that what I removed on top, re-grew from below. Freezing was inefficient. Some etheric oil might have helped, too, but the warts really began to 'deconstruct' and heal after I applied a zapper a few times, with the electrodes on two opposing sides of a wart.

Since the cause for warts is a virus, any antivirals should work. Local application more efficiently of course.

apple cider supposedly works magic on warts.

put a patch with apple cider vinegar around the warts, and leave that on during the night.

during the day you can put off the patch, and put a new patch on during the night.

after a few days the wart will become black and fall off with roots and all

A few years back I had a few warts on my left hand. I had them frozen and they grew back. Then I deployed to Afghanistan and grew a few more till I had a total of seven (I think). I tried freezing, herbs, duct tape and anything else I could think of with no success. I was doing a lot of qigong at the time though and saw the 'sword fingers' used in SFQ so I gave it a try.

I would use sword fingers to cut the wart then sweep it clean several times a day and guess what. All my warts disappeared within the month. Several of those warts were pretty big and had been around for a few years but I got rid of them in less than a month with simple cutting and sweeping. Give it a try and see for yourself. What've you got to lose?

Here are some principles behind the remedies:

- Cutting off oxygen (duct tape, nail polish)

- Applying acid (apple cider vinegar, lemon juice)

- Electrical current (zapper, 9V battery)

I prefer the zapper (or other powerful antivirals) because it deals with the source of the problem. Dealing with a wart's tissue is a bit like handkerchiefs against a cold.

After more than 1 month, the wart is almost healed.

I applied apple vinegar for a week, then stop it because I started to feel pain in my finger; afterwards it appeared a little scab, as if I'd be injured. In the last days the scab went away and there's just a little sign of the old wart :)

Thanks everyone for the support.

Whatever you do, DO NOT try any sort of black salve, cancer removing salve, etc.

Many on the internet are selling these black salve herbal remedies, with all sorts of claims. People have bought them and used them on their faces, and wind up losing their noses, having their faces horribly scarred etc.

Better to see a doctor, or try other remedies.

I had a recurring wart on a finger. Nothing really worked long term until I finally got SERIOUSLY fed up of having a wart keep cropping back up on my finger.

I asked the wart to please leave me now. I was very kind and said: look, I've given you a home for a LONG time, now I'd like my finger back. I just want it to be MY finger, without a lodger. I hope you find some other way of being a virus that suits you, and isnt in my body. Please. Thankyou.

I beseeched the wart, with love and respect.

It went.

(Yep, I was surprised.)

Dirceting one's own inner healing power by intent. :) Simplest remedy of all.

Recently my brother had serious tooth ache. He simply meditated while focusing his attention on the aching tooth ... and the pain went away.

I think this simple remedy seldomly works because when we feel pain, we generate negative emotions AND focus them on the problem. Maybe a 'natural' reaction of the warfare-mindset so prevalent in our society.

[Cat, what a wonderful story. And how magical it is to get into a simple childlike consciousness with something like a wart and have it respond. Yesterday I was telling my car that |I loved it, I was rubbing the inside of the passenger door. I could actually 'feel' love between my hand and the door, like there was no sense of separation between me and the car. It's been so reliable, I was truly thanking it.

I've actually done some meditation and healing (spring forest sword hands) on the warts, so it's actually been a combination with apple cider vinegar.

@cat: Interesting experience, thx.

I've had a couple of warts on my hands over the last few years and they've turned out to be my body telling me something. The first went after I stopped wolfing down cans of tuna and the second disappeared after cutting down on fry-ups.

Edited by rex

Guest paul walter

can you send some of that my way too? :D

i've had 3 warts on my hands for over a year now. this summer i tried removing them with salicylic acid. very painful, removed lots of skin, and i thought i removed the warts but they all came back within a week or two. i was going to try fresh bloodroot on them, as it grows around here. but i procrastinated too long and now the plants have died back and i don't want to just dig up tons of earth unnecessarily.

i think i will try the apple cider vinegar starting tonight too.

Immortal sister, I know you're not afraid of raw foods so thought I'd tell you of my raw food wart experience.

I had about eight warts on my right thumb which over time were becoming larger,redder, itchier and were reproducing. I thought there was nothing to do to clear them up so tried to resign myself to their presence. I happened to start eating about 70% raw food (not for wart-related reasons) and after about 2 months i looked at my hand and noticed some warts had gone and others were shrinking back into the skin. Then a short time later they had completely vanished. When I discovered they had gone I just stared at my hand for several days on and off trying to figure what had stopped and reversed the growth. Then I realised it was the diet. I read later that this is quite common for people who go raw foods (as well as many other healing 'miracles' occurring). There's been no recurrence since and there are no signs of them having been there. Oh, I was vegan on that diet so don't know if that works better for raw foodies with such problems as oppossed to meat, sprouted grains (which I also wasn't eating)? I'm not raw now. Paul.

As I said... just read up on what food has strong antiviral properties.

Like herpes, warts are caused by virae/virii/viruses (What's the correct plural of virus?).

And the crazy allopathic medicine wants people to believe that these viruses stay in the body forever once infected by them ... dormant, waiting until the immune system is weak. Reminds me of HIV, which is another fairytale.

There are foods that kill viruses in the body, counteracting manifest symptoms of them, so quite powerful. So it seems reasonable to assume that a very healthy body can kill all harmful viruses.