Hyrdo

Qigong video

Just found this a bit ago and thought id share to anyone that hasn't seen it.

I myself am pretty convinced of the man. I just today learned about qigong and started looking stuff up on it. So if anyone has any good information or w/e on it ,that would be appreciated; and btw the search dosnt seem to be working for me.

found another thought id edit in.. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2174763/qigo...ds_pyrokinesis/

someone let me know if this is like the norm on the fourm lol im still pretty new.

I think im gonna try to learn some basics from this video i geuss >> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=15...ient=firefox-a#

If someone think i shouldnt plz let me know and why, I have read that not learning from a master can be bad on wiki so im unsure.

Edited by Hyrdo

It's debated whether those were parlor tricks, or actual qi causing the electric shocks and fire. I personally tend to think it's just tricks.

If it was real, it's actually very rare to find someone who is able to do it. That's why he is so famous, because he's pretty much the only one who has ever been found who can do those things.

There's no way to find out how to do this kind of stuff on the internet.

Edited by Scotty

Yeah, as the shock has faided iv become more skeptical, but still not really picking a side. I dono maby i wont explore qigong sence i wouldnt have a teach and eveyrthing seems to stress having one. However, anyone els out there doing it without a teacher dont let me discourage them.

Thx for replys

With some things you don't need a teacher.

I really like primordial qigong, which anyone can do on their own. It's just as effective as something a high level teacher will show you. And you can find out how to do zhan zhuang (standing practice) and breathing on either this site or google if you search...standing grounds you and generates energy, and breathing makes your energy pure and circulates it for health.

These things won't make you have amazing super powers, but they are good qigong practices and you may find that some interesting things do happen.

With some things you don't need a teacher.

I really like primordial qigong, which anyone can do on their own. It's just as effective as something a high level teacher will show you. And you can find out how to do zhan zhuang (standing practice) and breathing on either this site or google if you search...standing grounds you and generates energy, and breathing makes your energy pure and circulates it for health.

These things won't make you have amazing super powers, but they are good qigong practices and you may find that some interesting things do happen.

That was really helpful! I have been focusing on Meditation/Yoga for now, but will start learning QiGong soon. Thank You!

In many ways this video, real or not does more harm than good.

If you want to gain insight into the human potential, or qigong for that matter, find out how much you block your potential. Physically and energetically. You don't need a teacher to show you.

Go into an quiet room, lock the door, relax and sit absolutely physically still for 1 hour, with no manipulation. See what happens, and know that whatever happens is resistance.

If you want transmission, go to a mountain, the forest or the ocean. Whatever happens that is not silence and presence is just your mind. Sit and watch and listen.

Best introduction to qigong there is.

In my 15 years of practice, I have still not been able to do that. Maybe you will?

h

Go into an quiet room, lock the door, relax and sit absolutely physically still for 1 hour, with no manipulation. See what happens, and know that whatever happens is resistance.

If you want transmission, go to a mountain, the forest or the ocean. Whatever happens that is not silence and presence is just your mind. Sit and watch and listen.

The first part of the quote I'm not sure i understand. What did you mean by resistance and is it bad?

I may try it soon.

About the second quote, what do you mean transmission? What would be transmitted, and to what?

I may try this as well, but iv only got the woods in back yard lol

-thx everyone for the replies