Sign in to follow this  
DustWalker

Good ways to balance underactive Throat-centre?

I've finally realized that my throat-centre need some serious work. I've always stayed away from it since it is not the first area people generally recommend you to focus directly on. But after working directly or indirectly with almost all of them in one way or another I realised that a lot of my recent problems are due to this centre being neglected.

So what advice do you people have for balancing up a weak/underactive throat-centre?

Are there any special visualizations in the Healing Tao system for it, I.e. colour assigned in taoist lore etc.

Cheers & wish all taobums all a happy new year!

Cosmic Healing 2 book recommends gold along with other colors for each chakra...awesome book.

Also do the crane and turtle neck and massage it.

I find that from my occasionaly smoking of herbal essences this chakra is increaasingly sensitive to the harshness as my energy body become more sensitive. Another thing to do is generate salive and meditate on the heart-mind...

Cosmic Healing 2 book recommends gold along with other colors for each chakra...awesome book.

Also do the crane and turtle neck and massage it.

I find that from my occasionaly smoking of herbal essences this chakra is increaasingly sensitive to the harshness as my energy body become more sensitive. Another thing to do is generate salive and meditate on the heart-mind...

10170[/snapback]

Cheers GT!

I noticed that they renamed the book Taoist Astral Healing nowadays.. Will order them both eventually.

Sign in to follow this