r.w.smith

Black Magic & Lunacy In Thailand

post-16665-1259717485_thumb.jpgHi Guys,

I wasnt going to post this at first, But i think there are many here who would like to see the other side. Some probably need to see it, As it may change their minds if they ever wish to follow this destructive path.

This is from a recent Documentary named The Unblievable . A team of chinese ghost hunter take on some very evil or perhaps just simply crazy thai black magicians. I seriously would suggest doing some kind of a clense after watching this, I know i felt like it.

WARNING : IF YOU CANNOT TAKE LOOKING AT CORPSES DONT WATCH. ANIMAL LOVERS BEWARE CONTAINS WHAT WE WOULD TERM CRUELTY TO ANIMALS.

AGAIN.... Not For The Faint Hearted. Starts to get real weird around 25mins into the movie.

http://www.zshare.net/videoplayer/player.p...181619530a7782#

Enjoy,

Edited by r.w.smith

How do you suppose to play that file? I find that system awkward.

Is there a friendlier format that allows you to watch that video? Thanks.

I saw it, I feel as if though nothing in the documentary itself is scary, they just use music to make it seem so. Interesting nonetheless.

You see that guy eating the magic worms, I almost couldnt watch and my partner almost threw up hahahaha (i told her to go away but of course she knew better). And the rooster/lizard thing was pure insanity, no other way to describe it.

But still with all that,Very few of these people have anything decent to show. Most are very poor,many suffer some kinds of health problems and usually dont have any siblings. Most of what is termed black magic nowdays is very theatrical and centred more around shock value then anything else.

Cheers,

The main woman in this is smoking hot. Yummy.

I wana say its fake.

Its just to dramatized.. lol

It's fake for sure... But I would still poon that woman.

Jeez dude would'nt we all...

I was like "obvious reason why they hired her. Now I have to watch more of this."

Bump.

Been reading around stuff like this going down in Thailand. I don't want to watch the video again (for obvious reasons). I just want to open up discussion on this topic.

Eating worms! Yuck. :wacko::lol:

Watched most of it, it was fun ,than become little boring.

There is a lot of black magic/shamanisam going on in that part of the world,plus people are really into cursing each other very professionally too. It is almost like a national sport.