33865_1494798762

Speaking of corrupted science...

Speaking of corrupted science...

Apparently today is World AIDS Day.

Here's the other side of the AIDS story.

Watch: The Military-Medical Complex

What a tangled web they weave...

University of Professor Peter Duesberg is the pre-eminent virologist in the world today and one of the top, if not the top, molecular biologists.

Unfortunately, he has a political problem.

He doesn't accept the still-unproven (and some say dubious) theory that the group of diseases known as AIDS is caused by HIV.

If "science" is wrong about the cause of AIDS, then finding a cure is impossible.

This may explain why a cure has not been found in spite of billions of dollars that has been raised and spent on AIDS "research."

But the waste of time and effort is only the tip of the iceberg.

There may be something more sinister afoot.

With a little understanding, the AIDS "help" trumpeted for Africa (by George Bush no less) and low income, minority families in the US looks less like medicine and more like a genocide program.

Who's behind this scam?

The answer may surprise you.

Note: The t-shirted "surfer dude" at the end of the first video is Kary Mullis.

He won the Nobel Prize winner for developing the polymerase chain reaction (PCR), one of the fundamental tools of biomedicine and hailed as one of the monumental scientific techniques of the 20th century.

Not everyone buys the AIDS story as told by the media, the US government and the pharmaceutical companies.

How this scam plays out in Africa:

Watch: African Genocide

Killing with kindness

There's lot of expressed concern on the part of the US, the UN and WHO about AIDS in Africa.

Oddly, other much more serious diseases and environmental problems in Africa are being ignored.

The solution to the "AIDS problem" in Africa?

Lots of immuno-suppressive drugs and the replacing of breastfeeding with infant formula.

One researcher called the west's anti-AIDS program in Africa "diabolical." This video explains why. Bush & Friends are experts at combining government "humanitarianism" and genocide.

Watch this clip from Gary Null's

Deconstructing The Myth Of AIDS (Gary Null)

Edited by Guest

Gary Null

www.gnhealth.com

In 1984 we were told that HIV was the cause of AIDS. In his provocative documentary film, "Deconstructing the Myth of AIDS," Gary Null, Ph.D., challenges virtually every statement ever made by the American medical industrial complex on the virus - including those of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the National Institute for Health (NIH) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). While presenting the findings of Nobel Prize-winning scientists and leading virologists, the film exposes the political maneuvering, conspiracies and cover-ups that have provided obstacles to the study of this human catastrophe from the start.

I have some really negative feelings about the major health organizations in the United States at the moment so I think it is best that I just don't make any comment.

Peace & Love!

I sent an e-mail with movie links to a local AIDS help centre. I'm pretty sure I'll never hear from anyone there. This stuff is way too much truth to handle for those people. And some are unbelievably naive and biased in their knowledge. (And then there's also the many programmed zombies in society - with them it is like talking to a machine.)

In a way it's absurdly funny how some people defend their belief in something that destroys them like a religious zealot.

Don't waste too much effort on people who consciously decided to follow the dark side. There are other people who could use the help.