z00se

Anyone experienced healing miracles?

I remember i read in the testimonials of Mantak Chia's Iron Shirt I book that some guy healed his kissing vertibra and cured a pretty big stomach ulsa that had been documented using iron shirt and microcosmic orbit. I think it took him 3 months or so. I have read many other miracle cases too.

But i've practiced lots for a long time and had minor successes, nothing like the miracles i've read about.

Has anyone here had a first hand healing experience through their own meditations/practices? (Not seen a therapist). Were they great/minor? How much time did you spend practicing & for how long? Did the results last?

Cheers,

Louis

I remember i read in the testimonials of Mantak Chia's Iron Shirt I book that some guy healed his kissing vertibra and cured a pretty big stomach ulsa that had been documented using iron shirt and microcosmic orbit. I think it took him 3 months or so. I have read many other miracle cases too.

But i've practiced lots for a long time and had minor successes, nothing like the miracles i've read about.

Has anyone here had a first hand healing experience through their own meditations/practices? (Not seen a therapist). Were they great/minor? How much time did you spend practicing & for how long? Did the results last?

Cheers,

Louis

Yes. I think of it as a altering of the given time/space reference.

It is possible to slow down or speed up the time and by that change the presence. It may appear miracules when in fact it is not. It is reality, it is physical not mental as the perception however seem.

So yes, it is very possible to heal or materialized different things. It is to manifest what is already possible going to happen. As a so-called healer, one is just entertaining the confused mind and by that eliminating it's distracting course and releasing a tremendous access to the resources with in.

The body (=universe) heals it self. Time and space are limitations because they give expression to the mind which is the limit it self. They exist only as obstacles in the mind but the mind already happened, it is never present. So don't identify your self - go beyond

Edited by Guest

I cured myself of ross river fever in 1 night.

Just visualized all night my body being washed and swept with white light.

I dont know if that is a miracle or just mind power but to me that is pretty cool, especially as I have never had a relapse of ross river fever, cause normally no one ever really gets over ross river...

I cured myself of ross river fever in 1 night.

Just visualized all night my body being washed and swept with white light.

I dont know if that is a miracle or just mind power but to me that is pretty cool, especially as I have never had a relapse of ross river fever, cause normally no one ever really gets over ross river...

Yeah i'd say that was a miracle cure. Anything that would surprise doctors.

I have a heap of questions :)

So you stayed up all night and didn't sleep and just imagined yourself being cleaned with white light? How many hours would you say you did it continuously? Did you get into a particularly deep trance during it? Did you have breaks in your practice or did you just continue all night? Sitting up or laying down in bed? Did you suddenly feel that you were cured or in the morning you just felt better? Did your practice that night differ in any way from your normal practice?

I'm not talking about walking through walls or fixing cancer patients, i'm more interested in things like this. Or other things like never catching a cold or flu. I mean you read that it's possible but has anyone gone like 2-3 years or longer without having any flu symptoms?

Yes!

The other day I woke up too terrible weather with a 5-day old cold/illness ravaging my sinuses. I came back from my 8:00AM class and fell into a nap.

During my nap, I became lucid. I walked into my bedroom and said "Wait a minute, why is my mattress on my ground?". Time for a reality check.

I scanned my surroundings and placed my books down slowly. I tossed my hat into the air, to test gravity. It fell.

But as it landed across the room, I noticed a great statue lying in the corner of my room. I knew it was a dream.

I proceeded to enter a pose, believing it was Tai Chi (though I have never practiced the Art before...), and, while dreaming, circulated energy throughout my Astral body, regenerating my chi. I then fell out of Lucidity, and back into the "waking state".

I felt so invigorated! My sinuses felt clear and my cough was gone for the rest of the day! The sunny, warm (in December terms) day!

The miracle is small, but it is conclusive proof, to this author, of Divine Intervention.

I don't think that anything that happens is really a "miracle", because obviously if it can happen then it is just a singular application of the total gamut what we schooled in the Rosicrucian Traditions call COSMIC LAW.

Its is not a miracle; it was intended to be possible. The problem is not that things happen outside of universal law, but merely the fact that we humans are have assumed that we already understand the cosmic laws when in fact are most totally ignorant of them. We are so hypocritical sometimes.

When something happens that defies supposed law of nature like raising the dead, levitation or making something from nothing, obviously it is our understanding of these laws that is lacking. Ignorance breeds suffering.

But in the same paradox, the whole universe in itself is a "miracle". Know what I mean? :D

But as for healing miracles, I believe it is all about understanding your own energy. For example, before I formally started following a path, I was very susceptible to a common colds that sometimes would last for 5 days. Now that I cultivate and develop awareness of energy, I can very easily cure myself of said nasty cold within 15 minutes to an hour. Its a piece of cake, if you only know how to. Other people would think that this is a kind of miracle. To me its just part of my life, nothing strange about it. Different strokes for different folks..

Kali

I don't think that anything that happens is really a "miracle", because obviously if it can happen then it is just a singular application of the total gamut what we schooled in the Rosicrucian Traditions call COSMIC LAW.

Its is not a miracle; it was intended to be possible. The problem is not that things happen outside of universal law, but merely the fact that we humans are have assumed that we already understand the cosmic laws when in fact are most totally ignorant of them. We are so hypocritical sometimes.

When something happens that defies supposed law of nature like raising the dead, levitation or making something from nothing, obviously it is our understanding of these laws that is lacking. Ignorance breeds suffering.

But in the same paradox, the whole universe in itself is a "miracle". Know what I mean? :D

But as for healing miracles, I believe it is all about understanding your own energy. For example, before I formally started following a path, I was very susceptible to a common colds that sometimes would last for 5 days. Now that I cultivate and develop awareness of energy, I can very easily cure myself of said nasty cold within 15 minutes to an hour. Its a piece of cake, if you only know how to. Other people would think that this is a kind of miracle. To me its just part of my life, nothing strange about it. Different strokes for different folks..

Kali

Well, I've started to talk about my emotions to my girfriend, and even the tricky ones.

That's major isn't it?

Cured my tonsilitis with meditating on a calligraphy of my teacher. Cured my viral infection with Nei Dan in one sitting. Removed a headache with a blessing card. Removed a urinary infection with pointing my ring finger at it. Minor stuff.

Witness some pretty far out stuff, but I'll keep the lid on it.

Healing the body is pretty easy. Most blockages that matter is in the head.

h

Yeah i'd say that was a miracle cure. Anything that would surprise doctors.

I have a heap of questions :)

So you stayed up all night and didn't sleep and just imagined yourself being cleaned with white light? How many hours would you say you did it continuously? Did you get into a particularly deep trance during it? Did you have breaks in your practice or did you just continue all night? Sitting up or laying down in bed? Did you suddenly feel that you were cured or in the morning you just felt better? Did your practice that night differ in any way from your normal practice?

I'm not talking about walking through walls or fixing cancer patients, i'm more interested in things like this. Or other things like never catching a cold or flu. I mean you read that it's possible but has anyone gone like 2-3 years or longer without having any flu symptoms?

lol I absolutley freaked out when i got diagnosed and thought to my self "There is no Fucking way I am having that!" (excuse the language but that is what i thought)

As I couldnt move, cause the fever clamps up all your tendons, gives you a migrane, no appitite, the sweats, and a head to foot rash, all I could do was stay in bed, so yeah I visulaised like crazy all night. I imagined the fever was hamburgers and wild Hell Dogs would come up out of the ground and tear it apart, then the remains would turn to sand and a wind would blow the rest away, then heavenly beings or sometimes aliens would rebuild me out of light. It was usally this or along these lines. I also did middle pillar exersize a bit or LBRP (in my mind) and imagined banishing the fever from my space. and during the less active times i would just keep the image going of sweeping light flowing back and forth from head to feet and back...

so I was doing daily Middle pillar and LBRP at that time but I have to admit i rarely imagined demon dogs consuming parts of me... :lol: