John Zen

Semen Retention & Modern Day Society

Change almost always begin only when we realize and accept that we DO have options. There are no such things as dead-end streets, only streets where U-turns are permitted.

I love that CowTao!

Non, it seems that you argue with and reject those that offer their help and opinions. You always have an excuse for why you are downtrodden and it is often pointed toward women instead of at yourself. And "fucking prostitutes" are living, breathing people that have feelings too. You might think twice before running others down. In fact, that is probably exactly what you need. Go get yourself a prostitute for a night, take her out to dinner, buy her flowers, talk to her about her interests and what drives her, bring a bottle of wine back to the shack, get the candles going, tell her how beautiful she is, get into it and have a damn good time. Just for fun.

Oh Good Lord! can't you find something else to talk about. I mean man, that's sick .... perverse.

Edited by Janell

Guest artform

Good question.

There are other approaches to this multicultural question. They are found in other disciplines and practices also concerned with the full dimensions of human sexuality and its roles and potential.

Two of these that focus on men developing their often hidden capacity for dry multiple orgasms, are , in fact, opening men to the Jing >>> Chi >>> Shen stages of bio-energetics, as can be seen in the conversations in their forums and chats. These are:

1. Aneros http://www.aneros.com

2. Key Sound Multiple Orgasms (KSMO), Jack Johnston's technique: http://www.multiples. com

I practice both which supports a "mutual prostates (G-spots) practice" with my wife. This has enabled us to go much further with some earlier experiments in the early 1990s with Mantak Chia's male and female cultivation methods. It has also assisted us in finding male/female and emission/retention balance in our modern society, communities, and friendships circles.

We are very grateful to Chia and Tao, to Aneros and to Jack and his Key Sound.

all the best balancing sexual, life force and spiritual body/mind health all

artform

I love that CowTao!

Non, it seems that you argue with and reject those that offer their help and opinions. You always have an excuse for why you are downtrodden and it is often pointed toward women instead of at yourself. And "fucking prostitutes" are living, breathing people that have feelings too. You might think twice before running others down. In fact, that is probably exactly what you need. Go get yourself a prostitute for a night, take her out to dinner, buy her flowers, talk to her about her interests and what drives her, bring a bottle of wine back to the shack, get the candles going, tell her how beautiful she is, get into it and have a damn good time. Just for fun.

ok.that reason why it seems like I just argue and reject the 'help' ppl offer is because nobody really understands and knows whats going on with me, to really know what to tell me. people think it's all so simple and they just go by what they've heard. nobody truly knows me, knows what i've been through, knows what's wrong with me and knows what needs to be changed in order for me to change. I am a different case in pretty much every damn case. what works for others doesn't work for me because it all just simply doesn't apply to me. I'm different. I'm different, I'm different. It's hard to explain why though to people who just couldn't understand because to them everything is so damn SIMPLE when in reality it's not like that. The only reason why things work is the power of Belief. Nothing else. Believe it's simple and and it will be that 'simple'. I'm not the type of person who can just summon belief in something at will. It has to be reasonable enough to me and "logical". I'm not into blind faith at all.. even if I wanted to be I just don't know how and believe me I've done my best to follow blindly. My case is too damn complex, and nobody feels like I do. Nobody.

My internal state is different. The internal state is something I havent been able to grasp easily.

Theres a reason why I am the way I am. Anybody who is unable to do something is simply unable to and theres nothing u can do to change that, nor the person themselves because they are simply unable. It is just is. yea one can try to change, and trust me I try but I have to accept that I am what I am.. Nobody else is like me... nobody.

So yea all I can say to you guys is.."if only it was that simple".

Edited by Non

You can't "grasp" it because it's always changing. It's not something solidified yet! It's like trying to nail jello onto a wall. Can't happen. So why do you even try? A person can drive themselves CrAzY trying to figure themselves out you know. All you need to know about yourself is that you will do the best that you can do, at any given moment! And sometimes our best isn't good enough, so we get to do it all over again!

Hang in there kid.

It does get easier!

Love,

Janell

Serious retention practice will make your penis shrink back up inside you.

they call this 'retractable penis of tathagatha' afaik

there are some books which say that a hidden/retracted penis was one of the 32 marks of buddha

http://books.google.de/books?id=KaucIWZX5lAC&pg=PA131&lpg=PA131&dq=32+marks+buddha+retractable+penis&source=bl&ots=V0cD8StL1Y&sig=SfjpHgmB-tf5G2hWLCAeIPKTEXY&hl=de&ei=MFYwToGNJYnKsgbXod0O&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBgQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=32%20marks%20buddha%20retractable%20penis&f=false