voidisyinyang

3rd Eye full moon force

I'm not in full-lotus as I type this by the magnetic force in the middle of my brain is stronger than normal (without being in full-lotus). So I googled full moon november. Nope. Then I noticed -- December 2 is the next full moon.

3 days before the full-moon the meditation is 10 times stronger than normal. 30 days in November. This is it.

Anyone notice the energy? Have people been more emotional -- more energetic -- having stronger reactions around you?

The past week I've been detoxing horribly, more than ever in my life, and have been extra magnetic. It's dying down now.

Could also have been due to getting a tetanus vaccine when I didn't need it for another 8 years. Whoops. :lol:

the full moon is always an amplifier for me, amplifies everything, feelings, emotions, energy.. usually very positive, but sometimes negative.

this year i have been paying much more attention to the cycles of the moon, seeing how it affects me, affects everyone around me. it is incredible, there is much to learn. i have been making an effort to get outside and try to absorb as much full moon energy as i can, several days before and several days after the full moon. i have always realized that since i have been paying more attention, my menstrual cycles have lined up with the moon cycles, as they should be naturally. there is a lot of power in that i believe.

drew why do you say the full moon power is strongest 3 days before the full moon, and not on the actual full moon?

3 days before or 3 days after and never on the same day lol.

I read that in qi gong empowerment.. no reason given

That's why Chunyi Lin says -- not sure why -- but has to do with the same reason 9 is growth while 10 is starting a new cycle over.

Then I noticed that 3 nights before is the strongest -- and after as well.

the full moon is always an amplifier for me, amplifies everything, feelings, emotions, energy.. usually very positive, but sometimes negative.

this year i have been paying much more attention to the cycles of the moon, seeing how it affects me, affects everyone around me. it is incredible, there is much to learn. i have been making an effort to get outside and try to absorb as much full moon energy as i can, several days before and several days after the full moon. i have always realized that since i have been paying more attention, my menstrual cycles have lined up with the moon cycles, as they should be naturally. there is a lot of power in that i believe.

drew why do you say the full moon power is strongest 3 days before the full moon, and not on the actual full moon?

Less sleep, definitively, less food as well but not as much as other tims because I am also a Bagua practitioner.

Btw, the other night (last Sunday night) I had a very bizarre experience, I just woke up at 1am with a massive headache as if my head was going to explode, I went outside to my balcony and saw the moon with a very bright red milky colour. I had to walk around and massage my head to get rid of the excess Yang energy.

I will practice 4am ZZ tomorrow morning in the park to benefit from this moon and the early sunrise, then some circle walking.

That's why Chunyi Lin says -- not sure why -- but has to do with the same reason 9 is growth while 10 is starting a new cycle over.

Then I noticed that 3 nights before is the strongest -- and after as well.

hm i'll have to pay more attention, i never noticed that before. i would really like an explanation if anyone can find one. i can understand the the waning moon builds a lot of energy as it is coming close to its fullest. but how can the bright energy of the actual full moon not be the strongest?

as i type this, i am thinking of how sun gazing at dawn and dusk can be very powerful, since gazing at the noon sun can be too intense for most people. could the two be compared, even though they are opposites (pure yang / pure yin)?

i hope it isn't cloudy tonight, i am off to experiment with this :D

Last night I had this awesome flying dream. I was flying around Lake Michigan in Chicago and there were crowds of people on the shore with whom I was interacting. Yep 3rd night to the full moon!!!

hm i'll have to pay more attention, i never noticed that before. i would really like an explanation if anyone can find one. i can understand the the waning moon builds a lot of energy as it is coming close to its fullest. but how can the bright energy of the actual full moon not be the strongest?

as i type this, i am thinking of how sun gazing at dawn and dusk can be very powerful, since gazing at the noon sun can be too intense for most people. could the two be compared, even though they are opposites (pure yang / pure yin)?

i hope it isn't cloudy tonight, i am off to experiment with this :D

see todays blog.. about sungazing. perfect conditions up north these days

later in the middle of the day I encountered the moon

she was huge and airy, almost virginlike

very seldom I see her like this.

no change in energy. qigog practise training and sleep patterns are regular.

Edited by rain

The days up to and right after the full moon only seems stronger, in fact it is the mind that are to slow to catch up with the actual full moon. It is way to strong for the slow, dead mind to deal with.

So you will find that must rituals are performed in the days up to a full moon, and not on the actual day.

Edited by Guest

the sky cleared up, what a blessing. the moon is shining her brightest, full moon in effect. i'm going to walk outside right now and absorb some of this good energy. and also sleep with my blinds open to absorb the moonlight in my sleep, mmm...

some thief stole the moon

from out my window

it's not important

but you get used to certain things

always

being

there

like eyes and teeth

like the squishy discs in your spine

I count them when it is quiet

they are all present and correct

it's fine I checked them again

while you slept

by the light of the moon

I actually feel the effect of the full moon more than usual - little sleep, better energy.

It's just my personal situation or you feel the same ?

Yeah last night I had this dream of my ex-girlfriend and she was staring into my eyes and I into hers. Suddenly my brain filled with light and my dream went lucid and then this amazing vision took place where the light changed from yellow to red, green, purple. All different forms where twisting and changing into each other. I was awake but was just watching the vision take place.

Then I tried to sleep but the outside driveway light was too bright. Suddenly I realized it was the light of the full-moon way more bright than the street light.

I remained wide awake for another hour or two and was able to figure out the subconscious influences behind the dream content but still the magnetic bliss in the brain was very strong and remains strong today.

good to know that we share the same feeling :)

I've dreamt a lot too, more than usual, and I slept little. Sunday and yesterday little energy because of the little sleep, Monday and today a lot of energy...

On saturday to sunday I had bad dreams (rage!), last days nice dreams with shiny woman (but no sex at all).

I thought I'd post about my mid-day meditation, a few times I stopped hearing the noises around me and felt very consumed in mindlessnes. I sat with my legs crosses, my back ended up resting on the wall behind me.

By the time I was done, a section of my back felt like cold metal, as if it were asleep, yet very cold. I laid down on my stomach and began to fall asleep. Within 10 minutes I had a crazy tunnel of dreams, and very profound feelings of waking up.

The beginning of the dream was normal but as I started to realize it was a dream I'd "Wake up". Only I was still dreaming, I believe I woke up at least 4 times in my dream and realized i was still dreaming after things around my house seemed to be out of order.

It was VERY interesting, it felt as if I had woke up and stretched and went down stairs as if I had actually woke up.

When I noticed I was still dreaming when about 90 Mexican people were in the street holding my car above them in the air. That one actually scared me a bit so i thought FOR SURE that i had actually woken up after that one.

So... in the dream I woke up and the clock said 5 oclock, i started to panic (I don't panic nearly as much as i used to) i started checking my phone to see if my boss had been calling me and there was no missed calls, thats when i actually opened my eyes. I looked at the clock and only 10 minutes had passed but it felt as if i had left my body and went into a new reality, i experienced what felt like 30 real minutes, at least, in less than 10.

It's something I'll never forget, and I'm grateful that I experienced it. - I'm interested to see if you guys agree with my speculation...

I feel like my back resting against the wall may have blocked some sort of vital circulation, oh well, hope you enjoyed my post.

weird horrible day ended well

restless nervous energy

and the painting changed 4 times

not for the better

frustration got the best of me

mindgarble intruding

scnes and voices disturbing me

thought for certain I'm not sane

fruitless creative effort led to

full body pulsing pain with pangs of grief

fell asleep

wnt to a qigong meetup

dstined to let go of whatever expectation

foresaw one

who showed up with an adress I've been looking for.

day not a waste

just had to let go

we discussed how it is all there always

Ive been loking for that connection

we'll see

Last night I dreamt about bears -- I was hanging out with bears. It was because yesterday I had been thinking about bears when I was working in the woods. Once there was a bear up a tree just off our deck while we ate dinner. Only 20 feet from the house - a small bear. Essentially when the mind gets really focused then there's certain thoughts that have extra intensity to them. Often we don't notice this moment of extra mind force with a thought but it's subconscious emotional energy. So that passing thought will then manifest in our dream state. For me the bear was in a precognitive dream I had about this tree in my yard being cut down. The dream about the tree was no longer I had moved from the house but I still went past the yard on occasion. I went back after a few months and sure enough this old oak was no gone. I had dreamt of a white bear standing up against its trunk. Another time I dreamt of another tree in my yard of youth -- only this time with a rainbow aura around it. Recently I saw a bear special on cable -- how this guy trained orphan bears and he played with the bears. When I lived in Alaska there were bear tracks everywhere. I also just read the book BEING CARIBOU and the authors are constantly being tracked by bears and then chasing them off, etc. Bears are a spirit animal for the circumpolar cultures and when bears hibernate they stick some moss up their butt to retain the energy, just like in the end of Taoist Yoga when he sticks a wooden bun up his ass. haha.

I add another personal experience about these days of full moon.

Yesterday night I was doing my qigong meditation before going to sleep. Lately I just do half an hour of sitted meditation, self concentration/inner smile and microcosmic circulation.

During the meditation I felt my third eye pulsing, so I concentrated and relaxed it, letting the extra energy down to my dantien. After that I went to bed, and I felt cold at my third eye as well as my feet: I relaxed again and I felt some energy (maybe the moon ? some light of the moon reach my room) going down until the feet. Afterwards I felt overall warm and I slept very well.

I had the same feeling at my third eye the night before, when I was cycling under the full moon: when I watched it for some time (some minutes) I could really feel my third eye pulsing.

I'm doing no specific exercises in order to open my third eye, even though I try to be conscious of it like any important point/chakra of my body.

What do you think about it ? Could it be the first sign of my third eye opening ?