voidisyinyang

My experience with Chunyi Lin

I got a PM asking me to share my experience with Chunyi Lin http://springforestqigong.com

When Chunyi Lin looks at you he can see inside your body. So when I asked him to look at my right kidney when he stood in front of me, I felt this strong blissful heat -- like a laser -- just on my right kidney.

Another time he did a long-distance healing for this lady's friend in the hospital. The next week in class the lady said right when he did the healing her friend in the hospital dramatically improved. This lady was getting really overwhelmed emotionally because she knew it was true but still could not believe it. Chunyi Lin then nonchalantly stretched his arms over his head like he was yawning. I was sitting right behind the lady in the class room. When his hand came down he shot this ball of chi energy out of his palm and it exploded onto the lady, who then immediately calmed down in bliss.

Chunyi Lin works with the top hospital in the world -- the Mayo Clinic. Dr. Nisha Manek of the Mayo Clinic has coauthored with Chunyi Lin a chapter on qigong for the Mayo Clinic medical textbook on complementary healing. Chunyi Lin has taught the doctors qigong at the Mayo Clinic and the doctors there refer patients to him for cancer healing and other diseases.

There are many testimonies on his website of people healed of cancer, M.S., Parkinsons, etc. He has shared about his healing of deafness, paralysis, coma, HIV positive and more.

I've seen dead spirits come to get healing from Chunyi Lin. He said this happens to him regularly. He sees spirits all the time. Also Chunyi Lin sends out his "yin spirits" to heal others -- they break off his body and float off -- yellow orbs of light. I asked him if he created another physical body and he said once he was seen physically by others on the street even though he was in meditation in his home. Another time he was in deep meditation in the mountains and he spiraled up 9 feet, levitating.

Chunyi Lin did 49 days in full-lotus non-stop, taking no food, no water and no sleep. So he's such an amazing healer that it's beyond people's capacity to take in. Chunyi Lin touches your forehead in the Level 3 class and then this magnetic bliss burns up the middle of your brain -- he also can do this long distance. He does phone healings all the time.

Thanks for asking.

http://springforestqigong.com

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah he's funny that way. He fasts every Monday and the rest of the week eats a little veggie meal just once a day. He sleeps 4 to 5 hours a night and sits in full-lotus 4 hours stretch. The closest model to his level of training is to read the book "Opening the Dragon Gate" on Wang, Liping. Chunyi Lin also uses the "yin-yang water" for healing as mentioned in that book as well -- he does this during the phone healings. So you have a glass or jug of water by the phone. Then he charges up the water long distance and then people continue to get healed by just drinking the water. He said this lady was getting healings that way from late-term cancer but her husband freaked out and insisted on dumping out the water from the frig. She died within 2 weeks after that.

Why only just 49 days in full lotus? What's the matter with him?

• Thanks 1

You're wrong. The telephone game on my own thread! Blasphemy!!

Here's what I wrote:

Chunyi Lin did 49 days in full-lotus non-stop, taking no food, no water and no sleep. So he's such an amazing healer that it's beyond people's capacity to take in.

So his call of Nature was traveling to heaven!

He had to answer 'natures call' of course, even Daoist masters must go to the toilet sometimes, all be it in full lotus position.

Nice info by the way Drew.

You're wrong. The telephone game on my own thread! Blasphemy!!

Here's what I wrote:

Chunyi Lin did 49 days in full-lotus non-stop, taking no food, no water and no sleep. So he's such an amazing healer that it's beyond people's capacity to take in.

So his call of Nature was traveling to heaven!

Dude, take it easy, it was a joke.

Read the tao of poo(h), it's natural.

I'm only joking Drew.

I enjoyed reading your article above.

how long does it take to obtain?

Much longer if you need to ask. A watched pot never boils.

Practice something for it's own sake, not because of superpowers... If you have a timetable for getting powers, you will be constantly judging yourself and that will cause tension which will close you down to the energy, resulting in more self-judgement and creating a self-perpetuating cycle of tension.

If you have no expectations and just enjoy the practice, then one day, you will realize that you have something unusual. But you won't focus on it, because you are simply enjoying the journey... So, follow th practice that feeds your soul...

Chunyi Lin practices Tai Chi and he taught it when he first was teaching in the U.S. although his specialty is qigong. Qigong healing works with shen which is the holographic laser spirit energy and the practice relies on the full-lotus. Chunyi Lin can teach tai chi but the focus in tai chi is the chi electromagnetic energy. Shen is made from built up chi energy -- this is why if you read the Shaolin training manual it states that internal martial arts or soft internal power is more difficult to achieve than hard martial arts. The reason is because soft relies on exercising the mind rather than the body. Think of it like a wheel. You try turning a bicycle wheel at the hub and it's much more difficult but if you spin it from the side it's much easier. The brain is like the hub while the side of the wheel is like the body.

I know Chunyi Lin knows Tai Chi, but does he teach it?

Edited by drewhempel
  • Like 1

fiveelementtao,

I was just asking in general. My question was in case you missed it was basically what is the theory and attainment behind the school.

but nice try though.

Edited by electric chi magnet

His students heal with the electromagnetic chi energy but as they advance they rely more on the shen holographic laser energy. Chunyi Lin has trained one student to be a qigong master -- Jim Nance. I was able to see this transition take place, as Jim Nance was declared a qigong master right before my last class I took, in 2005 or so. I first started the class in 1999 and did intensive practice in 2000. So at first Jim Nance did chi healing but now Jim Nance does long distance shen healing with his third eye. He says that when he travels somewhere else it's just as real as if he was physically there.

For Jim Nance to train to be a qigong master he was told to sit in full-lotus for two hours non-stop (no breaks) every night, without missing a night at all. He had to do that for at least 3 months before he could achieve the Emptiness (aka nirvikalpa samadhi in traditional yoga). I remember when he said he had achieved the Emptiness just a few times. Now he does it regularly when he does long distance healing.

Once Jim Nance did a phone healing and the energy was so strong -- it was for someone in a car accident but the mom was holding the phone. The phone got so hot that the mom threw the phone down. Jim Nance was still new at phone healings so he had put the phone down himself and had been in full-lotus to send the healing energy. When he got back on the phone he had to yell to get the lady to pick the phone back up and at first he wasn't sure what had happened. Only after he convinced the lady it was alright she told him what had happened. haha.

So whats the skill of his school? Is it laser like chi is that what he and his students have and work with? If so how long does it take to obtain?

Edited by drewhempel
  • Wow 1

His students heal with the electromagnetic chi energy but as they advance they rely more on the shen holographic laser energy. Chunyi Lin has trained one student to be a qigong master -- Jim Nance. I was able to see this transition take place, as Jim Nance was declared a qigong master right before my last class I took, in 2005 or so. I first started the class in 1999 and did intensive practice in 2000. So at first Jim Nance did chi healing but now Jim Nance does long distance shen healing with his third eye. He says that when he travels somewhere else it's just as real as if he was physically there.

For Jim Nance to train to be a qigong master he was told to sit in full-lotus for two hours non-stop (no breaks) every night, without missing a night at all. He had to do that for at least 3 months before he could achieve the Emptiness (aka nirvikalpa samadhi in traditional yoga). I remember when he said he had achieved the Emptiness just a few times. Now he does it regularly when he does long distance healing.

Once Jim Nance did a phone healing and the energy was so strong -- it was for someone in a car accident but the mom was holding the phone. The phone got so hot that the mom threw the phone down. Jim Nance was still new at phone healings so he had put the phone down himself and had been in full-lotus to send the healing energy. When he got back on the phone he had to yell to get the lady to pick the phone back up and at first he wasn't sure what had happened. Only after he convinced the lady it was alright she told him what had happened. haha.

Hot damn. That's hardcore. :blink:

fiveelementtao,

I was just asking in general. My question was in case you missed it was basically what is the theory and attainment behind the school.

but nice try though.

I didn't miss it...Your exact question was.. "So whats the skill of his school? Is it laser like chi is that what he and his students have and work with?" If so how long does it take to obtain?"

B)

Edited by fiveelementtao

Guest paul walter

I got a PM asking me to share my experience with Chunyi Lin http://springforestqigong.com

Just something I've been itching to ask for ages--- if you've experienced all that you have and had a person like Chunyi Lin to guide you how can you throw it all away? How can you eat your mothers food and re-integrate into society? I know it is near impossible to find solace within democratic capitalism, but.....? Isn't it a matter of not having cleared your energy bodies of attatchment/impurities before achieving the 'higher' things you've experienced? Your relation to eating habits/choices seems pretty crazy as does drug taking. Maybe you just grew up working class like me and have all these holes in your intellectual/life development? A lot of what you do seems impulsive and haphazard, which is really annoying because you post a lot about your life and inspire people to actually try to realize this stuff (though mostly the guys are overly excited by the O's at a D!). I'm one of those so need to ask you these things.

Thanks Drew

I just had a PM asking how to get a phone healing from Chunyi Lin or Jim Nance and just to remind people the information is all on the website http://springforestqigong.com -- the phone number and prices, etc.

About my own personal practice -- it was hinted to me when I last took classes in 2005 from Spring Forest Qigong to NOT post on the internet! How ironic! haha. Also it was hinted to find a job that doesn't just produce energy blockages all the time! Also I was told not to eat crap, etc. Well I've now accomplished two out of the three!! (for the most part).

Yes it's true that to reach a high level of energy it takes a lot of discipline (or as Master Nan, Huai-chin states -- merit). What happened is that I was doing intensive "applied research" for my masters degree in sustainability studies in 1999. I discovered through activism that the administration in charge of the University was corrupt. For a lot of reasons I just dropped out of school but my parents wanted me to finish school. I was almost done with my degree. Chunyi Lin spoke to one of my graduate classes on spiritual healing in 1999. From my previous research and experience I knew right away he was the real deal. Plus I sat right in front and I could feel this intense heat emanating from him -- less than a foot from me.

So there was a big disconnect between my dad funding my education and exactly what I studied for what purpose, etc. That disconnect continues. I stated I would return to school but only if I could finish my masters degree by doing the qigong training. Under those circumstances I had the freedom to practice meditation intensively. I was only working 10 hours a week, close to campus, and I had money for a strict diet.

I even took no salt for food -- salt-free vegan diet for probably 6 months -- based on the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality." I kept to myself and just read books on meditation and had a couple friends interested in meditation and then I just meditated several hours a day.

Most importantly I was innocent -- I didn't realize that this training would turn me into a chick-magnet. I didn't realize that electromagnetic energy was the secret to mutual climaxes. I'll be honest in my opinion qigong comes from a culture where the females traditionally were not supposed to speak to males unless spoken to first. Maybe that's a Northern versus Southern difference though. Still I read a book by a couple from the U.S. who lived in China in the 1980s -- the wife wrote the book. That's how she described the situation.

Qigong actually teaches a male how to live harmoniously with females since modern male culture (be it China or Africa, etc.) -- it's based on what Sapolsky called "the trouble with testosterone" -- the male has to "put down" the female, etc. because the male is afraid that if the female is too forward he'll lose his load. haha.

So my approach was to support the "psychic slut" females -- activist progressive females who feel completely free to hit on males as much as they want -- suck them off, stare at their dicks, talk dirty to them in public, etc. In other words if a female is attracted to you she feels that it's her right to seek out what she wants. Too bad some males are like this to me as well! haha. Seriously I call that the Perv Attack. It's completely different than females hitting on me.

The thing is that to live off sex energy means also to not eat food -- and it's a very tricky balance because as the sex energy increases the LOVE-HEART energy is TOO STRONG. Essentially having mutual heart-love with someone whom you do not even find physically attractive (on a visual level) is too weird!!

That's why Chunyi Lin would say not to develop crushes, etc. Sometimes he would comment like that but still females were chasing me in the qigong classes. I was the only young male taking the classes and I kept wondering where are all the other dudes? They never showed up!! So it was kind of strange but it's because modern male culture is based on the muscle body, etc. and the modern male is too stupid to figure out how this stuff really works!! haha. Sure now there's tons of young males who have studied with Chunyi Lin but I'm talking around 2000.

Suffice it to say slowly my diet is getting better. All I can say is go 8 days on just half a glass of water and then get back to me about what kind of diet you want to practice. After I experienced the EMPTINESS I knew experientially that I -- who I was -- am -- is not my mind nor my body. Consciousness is neither good nor bad. Logically consciousness is always-already there. I came back from the dead.

I did some great healing but I also confronted demonic possession. It's my experience that modern culture is possessed! Ghost pollution is a real issue as Master Ni, Huai-chin writes about. The energy is dangerous in the inner city!!

As I stated I was still studying Advaita Vedanta which seems to have a more static definition of pure consciousness (although it really doesn't). Chunyi Lin said my mind was confused. It took me a while to figure out this difference -- which is of course the original difference between Buddhism and Orthodox Vedanta. Chunyi Lin said my mind wasn't ready yet to have the third eye fully open. He also said I was a healer and that he'd keep his eye on me.

I went tantric big time (also because I was no longer in school and therefore could no longer afford the classes as much; nor the special diet; and I had to move to a cheap room far from my job so I was biking farther to work; people were hassling me about my special diet; Chunyi Lin's classes moved from the inner city out to the far suburbs and I haven't had a car since 2001, etc.)

These were all excuses so I could go deep undercover -- to convince my family that I hadn't joined a cult! haha. I told my parents I was no longer interested in activism and that I was now interested in qigong. I wanted my family to make sure that I was freely choosing what I do because my family could not realize that it's now WHO I AM -- that physiologically I'm permanently transformed.

I started eating out of dumpsters because I truly felt that there's all this extra food and why am I more important than all the people in India who have to eat out of garbage dumps. Besides the opposite scenario -- that I had some sort of special spiritual status was an even worse proposition to try to convince people of. So basically it's like o.k. I'll eat your food but you'll regret the consequences! haha. I was working minimal hours for low pay at an environmental nonprofit where the budget was really tight. This way I had more time to continue my research about the experiences I had.

Chunyi Lin even acknowledged indirectly that I was researching the connection between quantum theory and meditation.

I have no regrets. And still my body is super sensitive to impure food and especially sugar. My mom noticed tonight that I didn't finish my "creamed cabbage." I did finish it -- a little bowl -- but I had to wait for some digestion to take place and drink some vinegar with lemon juice water. Why? Because I had milk and cereal for a late lunch before I went out to continue working in the woods -- hard physical labor in freezing temperature. I had a banana with that as well. And I had vinegar and lemon juice to take care of that sugar intake but still not enough.

Still I haven't had garlic in almost 2 months! The book "Taoist Yoga" says no garlic because it's lugubrious. Besides the smell is horrendous for people! haha.

It's difficult to quantify the healing process since as Chunyi Lin says the "energy is transforming all the time." If I were to describe the psychic mutual climaxes that occur with my own relatives! I mean we're talking total taboo stuff!! I have done so before but what's the point!! Tantra is a messy practice which is why it's much preferred to have monasteries, etc. Again this "solitary male" practice was an older culture based on keeping females in their "place"!!

Yogananda's lineage was originally a householder tantric practice! Michael Winn talks about how this was changed to a strict celibate monk practice to great detriment.

Yes it's true that ideally you keep away from "evil"; you don't take in other peoples' energy blockages as a source of extra energy; you also don't let your own energy be transmitted out of you unless you want it to. Those conditions are ideal but are they realistic? People are desperate for the healing energy so I just let the energy flow.

Let's face it -- there's adventure to this -- heroic adventure with constant mystery as its source.

Also what if the person being healed is old? That means they don't have much sex energy or even other lower emotional "extra energy" yet if I'm transmitting electromagnetic energy to them through the third eye then I need to eat food to counteract the energy loss. That's my current situation with my parents whom I am healing. But it's totally nonverbal -- or expressed indirectly -- because my parents are old school, in their mid-70s, and in no way want to believe in this stuff. I mean my mom will acknowledge it but not seek it out, etc. So I just do the healing through the walls, through the ceiling, the floor, etc. I sit in full-lotus when they're asleep, etc.

I sit in full-lotus a couple hours at least a day probably several hours. I don't keep track anymore. Usually half hour or 45 minute sessions. So I'm not doing 2 hours straight nonstop.

The results are great but it's a transformative process -- and there's tons of denial because their subconscious essence is being changed!! I never talk about qigong with my parents. The only thing is that they realize I have to be very careful about my diet and slowly they are accepting it. It's great when I fast enough from food so that the heart chakra really opens up and then my dad starts laughing since his heart chakra opens up as well.

Admittedly my "brain leaches toxins" constantly as one prominent yogi puts it. Still slowly things are adapting. I'm out of the inner city. The energy is way better here in the countryside for deepening my meditation. I get to heal my parents! It's a great experience. As Chunyi Lin says "A healer in every family, a world without pain."

A lot of Hindu yogis have problems with diet because it's considered traditional for the yogi to eat the food offered to them by other people. Buddhists have to follow the same rule traditionally which is why meat is eaten if offered. So I tried various Buddhist monasteries -- as a means to improve my practice yet the Theravadan monasteries do not practice full-lotus nor fasting! Sure some of them do some of the time, etc. But basically I checked out several monasteries and their level of practice was not what I even do on my own.

Bill Bodri talks about this in his new book "Measuring Meditation" (which is excellent!) -- the difference between cessation and contemplation meditation versus esoteric practice.

It's definitely true that my level of energy was much more advanced back in 2000 after I finished my 8 day bigu fast. It's true that I stopped practicing intensively and my energy channels closed up significantly. Still Chunyi Lin touched my forehead again and then after that I had permanent magnetic bliss in the center of the brain -- before my energy channels had really closed up. So there's been a certain stabilization and once I've adapted to this level of energy I can work on a stabilization at a deeper level of energy where I had been previously.

First I worked on healing the emotional blockages of people -- the electrochemical blockages of each main organ. So I took in -- when I read someone's aura -- I immediately felt their blockage in my organs. If it was sadness then in my lungs, anger then my liver got hot, fear then my kidneys, lust then my sex organ chakra, worry then my pancreas. Then I could read the cause -- too much smoking (sadness) , too much caffeine (fear), too much alcohol (anger), too much male sexual perversion (lust), too much sugar (worry).

So the emotional blockages are first. After that it's the nutrition blockages. Those are the two main blockages but they're closely related since the way to a man's heart is through his stomach! haha. I mean food is ritualistic not to mention the drugs of civilization -- nicotine, alcohol, sugar, caffeine and cholesterol (for testosterone).

Well well.

There's my answer.

• Like 1

Sweet! Yes there's a point in the interview that I've mentioned where Chunyi Lin pauses in his talk because he's healing the radio host. Then the host responds: "oh that's really interesting!" haha. Still that means Chunyi Lin's energy is imprinted on the recording and we can all get healing from it!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/qigongmasters...with-chunyi-lin

Chunyi Lin doesn't get online till 10 minutes into the interview so you may want to fast forward.

Sweet! Yes there's a point in the interview that I've mentioned where Chunyi Lin pauses in his talk because he's healing the radio host. Then the host responds: "oh that's really interesting!" haha. Still that means Chunyi Lin's energy is imprinted on the recording and we can all get healing from it!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/qigongmasters...with-chunyi-lin

Chunyi Lin doesn't get online till 10 minutes into the interview so you may want to fast forward.

The interview is quite interesting, thanks for posting it. Unfortunately I'm not sure about the "healing" part that you're talking about: is it at 20:18 or 26:02 ?

Thx

Yeah it's in a couple places but the second time is more prominent. You should feel your heart chakra heat up from this healing transmission.

The interview is quite interesting, thanks for posting it. Unfortunately I'm not sure about the "healing" part that you're talking about: is it at 20:18 or 26:02 ?

Thx

I just had a PM asking how to get a phone healing from Chunyi Lin or Jim Nance and just to remind people the information is all on the website http://springforestqigong.com -- the phone number and prices, etc.

About my own personal practice -- it was hinted to me when I last took classes in 2005 from Spring Forest Qigong to NOT post on the internet! How ironic! haha. Also it was hinted to find a job that doesn't just produce energy blockages all the time! Also I was told not to eat crap, etc. Well I've now accomplished two out of the three!! (for the most part).

Yes it's true that to reach a high level of energy it takes a lot of discipline (or as Master Nan, Huai-chin states -- merit). What happened is that I was doing intensive "applied research" for my masters degree in sustainability studies in 1999. I discovered through activism that the administration in charge of the University was corrupt. For a lot of reasons I just dropped out of school but my parents wanted me to finish school. I was almost done with my degree. Chunyi Lin spoke to one of my graduate classes on spiritual healing in 1999. From my previous research and experience I knew right away he was the real deal. Plus I sat right in front and I could feel this intense heat emanating from him -- less than a foot from me.

So there was a big disconnect between my dad funding my education and exactly what I studied for what purpose, etc. That disconnect continues. I stated I would return to school but only if I could finish my masters degree by doing the qigong training. Under those circumstances I had the freedom to practice meditation intensively. I was only working 10 hours a week, close to campus, and I had money for a strict diet.

I even took no salt for food -- salt-free vegan diet for probably 6 months -- based on the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality." I kept to myself and just read books on meditation and had a couple friends interested in meditation and then I just meditated several hours a day.

Most importantly I was innocent -- I didn't realize that this training would turn me into a chick-magnet. I didn't realize that electromagnetic energy was the secret to mutual climaxes. I'll be honest in my opinion qigong comes from a culture where the females traditionally were not supposed to speak to males unless spoken to first. Maybe that's a Northern versus Southern difference though. Still I read a book by a couple from the U.S. who lived in China in the 1980s -- the wife wrote the book. That's how she described the situation.

Qigong actually teaches a male how to live harmoniously with females since modern male culture (be it China or Africa, etc.) -- it's based on what Sapolsky called "the trouble with testosterone" -- the male has to "put down" the female, etc. because the male is afraid that if the female is too forward he'll lose his load. haha.

So my approach was to support the "psychic slut" females -- activist progressive females who feel completely free to hit on males as much as they want -- suck them off, stare at their dicks, talk dirty to them in public, etc. In other words if a female is attracted to you she feels that it's her right to seek out what she wants. Too bad some males are like this to me as well! haha. Seriously I call that the Perv Attack. It's completely different than females hitting on me.

The thing is that to live off sex energy means also to not eat food -- and it's a very tricky balance because as the sex energy increases the LOVE-HEART energy is TOO STRONG. Essentially having mutual heart-love with someone whom you do not even find physically attractive (on a visual level) is too weird!!

That's why Chunyi Lin would say not to develop crushes, etc. Sometimes he would comment like that but still females were chasing me in the qigong classes. I was the only young male taking the classes and I kept wondering where are all the other dudes? They never showed up!! So it was kind of strange but it's because modern male culture is based on the muscle body, etc. and the modern male is too stupid to figure out how this stuff really works!! haha. Sure now there's tons of young males who have studied with Chunyi Lin but I'm talking around 2000.

Suffice it to say slowly my diet is getting better. All I can say is go 8 days on just half a glass of water and then get back to me about what kind of diet you want to practice. After I experienced the EMPTINESS I knew experientially that I -- who I was -- am -- is not my mind nor my body. Consciousness is neither good nor bad. Logically consciousness is always-already there. I came back from the dead.

I did some great healing but I also confronted demonic possession. It's my experience that modern culture is possessed! Ghost pollution is a real issue as Master Ni, Huai-chin writes about. The energy is dangerous in the inner city!!

As I stated I was still studying Advaita Vedanta which seems to have a more static definition of pure consciousness (although it really doesn't). Chunyi Lin said my mind was confused. It took me a while to figure out this difference -- which is of course the original difference between Buddhism and Orthodox Vedanta. Chunyi Lin said my mind wasn't ready yet to have the third eye fully open. He also said I was a healer and that he'd keep his eye on me.

I went tantric big time (also because I was no longer in school and therefore could no longer afford the classes as much; nor the special diet; and I had to move to a cheap room far from my job so I was biking farther to work; people were hassling me about my special diet; Chunyi Lin's classes moved from the inner city out to the far suburbs and I haven't had a car since 2001, etc.)

These were all excuses so I could go deep undercover -- to convince my family that I hadn't joined a cult! haha. I told my parents I was no longer interested in activism and that I was now interested in qigong. I wanted my family to make sure that I was freely choosing what I do because my family could not realize that it's now WHO I AM -- that physiologically I'm permanently transformed.

I started eating out of dumpsters because I truly felt that there's all this extra food and why am I more important than all the people in India who have to eat out of garbage dumps. Besides the opposite scenario -- that I had some sort of special spiritual status was an even worse proposition to try to convince people of. So basically it's like o.k. I'll eat your food but you'll regret the consequences! haha. I was working minimal hours for low pay at an environmental nonprofit where the budget was really tight. This way I had more time to continue my research about the experiences I had.

Chunyi Lin even acknowledged indirectly that I was researching the connection between quantum theory and meditation.

I have no regrets. And still my body is super sensitive to impure food and especially sugar. My mom noticed tonight that I didn't finish my "creamed cabbage." I did finish it -- a little bowl -- but I had to wait for some digestion to take place and drink some vinegar with lemon juice water. Why? Because I had milk and cereal for a late lunch before I went out to continue working in the woods -- hard physical labor in freezing temperature. I had a banana with that as well. And I had vinegar and lemon juice to take care of that sugar intake but still not enough.

Still I haven't had garlic in almost 2 months! The book "Taoist Yoga" says no garlic because it's lugubrious. Besides the smell is horrendous for people! haha.

It's difficult to quantify the healing process since as Chunyi Lin says the "energy is transforming all the time." If I were to describe the psychic mutual climaxes that occur with my own relatives! I mean we're talking total taboo stuff!! I have done so before but what's the point!! Tantra is a messy practice which is why it's much preferred to have monasteries, etc. Again this "solitary male" practice was an older culture based on keeping females in their "place"!!

Yogananda's lineage was originally a householder tantric practice! Michael Winn talks about how this was changed to a strict celibate monk practice to great detriment.

Yes it's true that ideally you keep away from "evil"; you don't take in other peoples' energy blockages as a source of extra energy; you also don't let your own energy be transmitted out of you unless you want it to. Those conditions are ideal but are they realistic? People are desperate for the healing energy so I just let the energy flow.

Let's face it -- there's adventure to this -- heroic adventure with constant mystery as its source.

Also what if the person being healed is old? That means they don't have much sex energy or even other lower emotional "extra energy" yet if I'm transmitting electromagnetic energy to them through the third eye then I need to eat food to counteract the energy loss. That's my current situation with my parents whom I am healing. But it's totally nonverbal -- or expressed indirectly -- because my parents are old school, in their mid-70s, and in no way want to believe in this stuff. I mean my mom will acknowledge it but not seek it out, etc. So I just do the healing through the walls, through the ceiling, the floor, etc. I sit in full-lotus when they're asleep, etc.

I sit in full-lotus a couple hours at least a day probably several hours. I don't keep track anymore. Usually half hour or 45 minute sessions. So I'm not doing 2 hours straight nonstop.

The results are great but it's a transformative process -- and there's tons of denial because their subconscious essence is being changed!! I never talk about qigong with my parents. The only thing is that they realize I have to be very careful about my diet and slowly they are accepting it. It's great when I fast enough from food so that the heart chakra really opens up and then my dad starts laughing since his heart chakra opens up as well.

Admittedly my "brain leaches toxins" constantly as one prominent yogi puts it. Still slowly things are adapting. I'm out of the inner city. The energy is way better here in the countryside for deepening my meditation. I get to heal my parents! It's a great experience. As Chunyi Lin says "A healer in every family, a world without pain."

A lot of Hindu yogis have problems with diet because it's considered traditional for the yogi to eat the food offered to them by other people. Buddhists have to follow the same rule traditionally which is why meat is eaten if offered. So I tried various Buddhist monasteries -- as a means to improve my practice yet the Theravadan monasteries do not practice full-lotus nor fasting! Sure some of them do some of the time, etc. But basically I checked out several monasteries and their level of practice was not what I even do on my own.

Bill Bodri talks about this in his new book "Measuring Meditation" (which is excellent!) -- the difference between cessation and contemplation meditation versus esoteric practice.

It's definitely true that my level of energy was much more advanced back in 2000 after I finished my 8 day bigu fast. It's true that I stopped practicing intensively and my energy channels closed up significantly. Still Chunyi Lin touched my forehead again and then after that I had permanent magnetic bliss in the center of the brain -- before my energy channels had really closed up. So there's been a certain stabilization and once I've adapted to this level of energy I can work on a stabilization at a deeper level of energy where I had been previously.

First I worked on healing the emotional blockages of people -- the electrochemical blockages of each main organ. So I took in -- when I read someone's aura -- I immediately felt their blockage in my organs. If it was sadness then in my lungs, anger then my liver got hot, fear then my kidneys, lust then my sex organ chakra, worry then my pancreas. Then I could read the cause -- too much smoking (sadness) , too much caffeine (fear), too much alcohol (anger), too much male sexual perversion (lust), too much sugar (worry).

So the emotional blockages are first. After that it's the nutrition blockages. Those are the two main blockages but they're closely related since the way to a man's heart is through his stomach! haha. I mean food is ritualistic not to mention the drugs of civilization -- nicotine, alcohol, sugar, caffeine and cholesterol (for testosterone).

Well well.

There's my answer.

That's why Chunyi Lin would say not to develop crushes,

Hey, Drew what did you mean by that statement? Because your chi would influence other females? Or did he mean this for the women in class so they would not suck the energy of others?

That's a good question actually. Once I saw one of the prominent female healers -- after we finished a meditation -- start flirting with Jim Nance. She made this advance at him with the way she talked to him. He literally just stared at her for a second with what seemed to be anger. She made a face like she had been rebuffed and then that was that. Not another gesture by her again.

In fact the main reason I stopped training is because when I went to heal my mom after I had been fasting for 7 or 8 days -- she asked me when I arrived - you really have had no food for a week? I said that it was true and that I felt fine. My mom literally went ballistic, screaming at me with verbal abuse that I was hallucinating and I had to eat food.

So I ate a bunch of food because obviously I was sensitive to her anger in my healing state. Then I calmly asked her if she still wanted me to heal her. When I did the healing it was really powerful -- strong electromagnetic fields. Then I immediately drove back to the city but I was really hurt how I had been treated by my mom. I had previously visited once a week to do healing.

My mom called me two weeks later and asked me for another healing. She said because of the last healing it was like "night and day" and she no longer needed surgical stockings for her legs!! She was healed -- she no longer needed a foot rest to keep her legs elevated, etc.

But I told my mom that I had stopped practicing because she had screamed at me so badly. She then said that I was just lazy! haha.

So I later realized that her reaction was really just spirit exorcism -- I was literally exorcising her lower emotional spirit energy!! She was possessed by anger due to a damaged liver from too much cholesterol (booze and meat).

Anyway there's other occasions where I've seen "women put into their place" during qigong practice but again this is for the purpose of HEALING the females -- so that the males can send electromagnetic energy to the females.

As I've stated the modern mentality has to be in denial about this because it's a right brain trance state. So it's o.k. for me to sit at the computer. It's o.k. to watch t.v. or a movie. But sit in full-lotus? That means I'm meditating which means I'm trying to be

"holier than thou" -- again a lower emotional reaction.

That's why Chunyi Lin would say not to develop crushes,

Hey, Drew what did you mean by that statement? Because your chi would influence other females? Or did he mean this for the women in class so they would not suck the energy of others?

• Like 1