Vajrasattva

GLOBAL SHAKTIPAT EMPOWERMENT & HEALING

Dec 2. wed 11pm GLOBAL SHAKTIPAT EMPOWERMENT & HEALING with Susan Carlson & Santiago Dobles

It is open to the Public & it's donation based. Part of the donations will go to reputable charities that benefit children. To make a donation please click on https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...246201019c8adab

To join CHAT: http://www.skype.com/go/joinpublicchat?sky...PvWkvd2wxuKxW0l

I suggest you get older version of skype.

Peace & Best wishes

Love

Santiago Dobles

Tune in and find out. Everyone will have individual experiences, but with the new moon shaktipat (Santi's Birthday) I felt a great deal of pulsing with third eye and had episodes of precognition for about a week afterwards (knowing who would call when phone would ring, when it would ring, specific verbage and diction of conversations)...mostly gone now though. But it's hard to predict, till you try it...Also Susan's energy is very strong and complementary (in my opinion).

Cheers.

Edit: Apparently still can't spell, though :)

Edited by Kameel

Just a reminder. This is tonight 11 pm eastern time for those interested.

Hi,

Will this run for 24hrs following the date/time above? I seem to remember that was the case with the last shaktipat that was offered [i've managed to get an older version of skype this time round...]

Also - I don't seem to be able to follow the link to the Paypal donation page...

Thanks to Santi and Susan for this opportunity.

Cheers

Rob

Edited by RobB

Yes, runs for 24 hours. Since that link isn't working (for donations) try doblesinstitute.com - button at bottom.

Is this thing about to start? I'm not getting anyone on skype, I was added a lot earlier last time. Also, is it free? Or is a donation required? I only have like, $10 to my name right now. :-(

I can't seem to reach the public chat either, it says it isnt available for the latest version of skype...

Crazy--it says I've joined the chat, but I am not getting any contact from anyone. Also, I am unable to make a donation through the paypal link. What the heck is going on? I needs the Shaktipat!!! A lot!! Someone help us!! Oh, the humanity...

You need pre 4.0 skype I've just been told. Also enter Santiago Dobles if you want him to add you.

Edited by Enishi

to make donation go to www.doblesinstitute.com scroll to bottom paypal link .

chat /shaktipat is up & running. go to skype ad me as contact send me message i will ad you.

santiago dobles

Yes, runs for 24 hours. Since that link isn't working (for donations) try doblesinstitute.com - button at bottom.

Sorry to be a pain but can you advise how I access the chat after the broadcast time? The link joins me to the chat but no window opens.

Rob

Sorry to be a pain but can you advise how I access the chat after the broadcast time? The link joins me to the chat but no window opens.

Rob

Yeah this is exactly my problem too. It wouldn't work with 4.0 so i had to download 3.0. I asked santi on facebook if i could join and after me adding him on skype and me clicking the link nothing happened. The link said I connected to the chat but nothing. I did this over for a dozen times. PMed santi for help but i guess I was distracting him cuz he said he had a class to teach. I really wanted to join in. Oh well.

I now suspect I was being a bit dim and should have asked to join before the 'transmission' time. If the opportunity is offered again - that's what I'll try.

Cheers

Rob

I now suspect I was being a bit dim and should have asked to join before the 'transmission' time. If the opportunity is offered again - that's what I'll try.

Cheers

Rob

Probably the best way to keep updated, ask about problems etc would be to become a fan on facebook of

Kundalini Awakening and Global Shaktipat:

and check out Susan and Santi's new web site kundaliniawakening.com