Sign in to follow this  
witch

A friend needs protection

Help please! :) I have a friend, someone I met recently. Very nice guy, but his line of work has brought him under attack. I'm pretty sure I can heal him physically, and we've gotten that part started. But I also connected with him to heal him spiritually, and he's got so much bad stuff in him, I've pulled off as much as I can, but it made me physically sick, got a sore throat, etc. Healed myself. And worse is the poison in him--at first I wondered why I was feeling suicidal, then realized and rooted it, grounded it so the bad energy went into the ground. But now it's happening again, even worse. I was sitting here for an hour, literally could not fathom why life was worth living, which is NOT like me. :lol: Then I realized with a start it was happening again, grounded the energy, but I'm feeling absolutely drained. Whatever has its fangs in this guy is stronger than me.

Any pointers? He was clueless about protection magic, I gave him some better stuff to try. But I'm going to have to break my connection with him (I have to think of myself and my kids), and I don't want to leave him hanging.

I know Yoda would recommend Mak Tin Si. Any other ideas?

Chunyi Lin, Ya MU, Santiago, Jim NAnce, + healing section of the bums.

Maybe have him do secret smile and getting him more or less daily acupuncture.

He could also do A LOT of healing sounds.

Edited by markern

Reiki is a form of healing that doesn't drain the practitioner. Just make sure that you release ones own intentions of trying to "fix" others when you heal them otherwise you become drained...simply allow the person what they need, don't add your own perspective(the body and spirit is wiser than us all and knows what it needs). You both sound like you could use some reiki.

I'm perfectly fine, thank you very much! :lol: Once I realized what was happening I sent it into the ground again, this is the second time in a week. I'm personally not suicidal in the slightest--life is wonderful. It's the drainage from my friend. Once I disconnect I won't have this problem.

I can't do Reiki, I'm not like that. I will pass along the other suggestions to him, thank you. He's already seeing an herbalist and getting frequent acupuncture.

People who are suicidal need to see a psychologist.

Amen! I am an exorcist, but I have learned that no one is a victim. This guy has done alot to accumulate so much negativity. Get some distance.... Have a priest from whatever religion he respects do a ritual and then follow it up with regular counseling...

The other question is why you are taking so much responsibility for someone else?... By trying to heal someone who is so badly damaged, you are taking on his karma into your aura... Why invite that into your life?

To be clear--this guy doesn't need healing. He needs protection--he's under attack. I can heal him if he's not under attack.

I'm perfectly fine, thank you very much! laugh.gif Once I realized what was happening I sent it into the ground again, this is the second time in a week. I'm personally not suicidal in the slightest--life is wonderful. It's the drainage from my friend. Once I disconnect I won't have this problem.

No, witch...I mean if you're having suicidal feelings from the connection with your friend, then perhaps he is actually feeling the same. You should talk to him about it to ensure that he is fine.

Edited by Scotty

Bother, he hasn't accumulated negativity, he's under attack. LONG story. :D Also private, don't want to go into it.

No, witch...I mean if you're having suicidal feelings from the connection with your friend, then perhaps he is actually feeling the same. You should talk to him about it to ensure that he is fine.

No, he's not--I checked. He just has persistent malaise and very low energy and easily gets sick.

I'm perfectly fine, thank you very much! :lol: Once I realized what was happening I sent it into the ground again, this is the second time in a week. I'm personally not suicidal in the slightest--life is wonderful. It's the drainage from my friend. Once I disconnect I won't have this problem.

I can't do Reiki, I'm not like that. I will pass along the other suggestions to him, thank you. He's already seeing an herbalist and getting frequent acupuncture.

I also think a therapist would be a good idea.

Another practice to consider is the five tibetans. For me it instantly balances all my chakras and brings me into the central channel. No other practice is close to having such an effect on me. It does not work this well on all people though. But for those who click with it it can be very powerful and balancing and it is very easy and quick. It also gives a nice energetic boost. Relaxed but ready to act. So I believe it can be very good for depressed people. Sudarhsan Kriya thaught by Art of Living has shown very quick results in curing depression in several studies. It is kind of like Bastrika. Look it up.

Help please! :) I have a friend, someone I met recently. Very nice guy, but his line of work has brought him under attack. I'm pretty sure I can heal him physically, and we've gotten that part started. But I also connected with him to heal him spiritually, and he's got so much bad stuff in him, I've pulled off as much as I can, but it made me physically sick, got a sore throat, etc. Healed myself. And worse is the poison in him--at first I wondered why I was feeling suicidal, then realized and rooted it, grounded it so the bad energy went into the ground. But now it's happening again, even worse. I was sitting here for an hour, literally could not fathom why life was worth living, which is NOT like me. :lol: Then I realized with a start it was happening again, grounded the energy, but I'm feeling absolutely drained. Whatever has its fangs in this guy is stronger than me.

Any pointers? He was clueless about protection magic, I gave him some better stuff to try. But I'm going to have to break my connection with him (I have to think of myself and my kids), and I don't want to leave him hanging.

I know Yoda would recommend Mak Tin Si. Any other ideas?

Why break off the "connection"? I dont know which type of connection you are referring to 'break off' with him.

Maybe you are simply feeling what he's feeling because you were very empathic of his feelings? I mean.. if YOU couldn't fathom why life was worth living, doesn't that mean that perhaps you could have understood how this guy felt or thought? What if he struck a chord in you that also needed healing? How come "you" as you say... couldn't fathom? Rather than referring to it moreso as an energy that you picked up on?

As you said you don't want to leave him hanging, so why do so? Sure, you have to think of your kids, and yourself. So just draw a line somewhere. What if he's showing you something you haven't healed in yourself? Why do people always have to abandon "people who are negative" or "people who have problems"? Maybe you dont know how handle it? So who's being negative there? If you can't handle it.. then I guess it's alright. But don't put all the blame on him as if "he's being negative" all by himself.

Edited by Non

:rolleyes: I'm not "abandoning" him, I'm just breaking off the direct spiritual energy connection--I was giving him my sex energy to heal him, and then stumbled along this um, foreign "curse" thingummy and I psychically skedaddled. I'm still talking to the guy!

He doesn't need therapy, he needs a good dose of hoodoo or something. Spirits begone spritzer or something. :lol:

:rolleyes: I'm not "abandoning" him, I'm just breaking off the direct spiritual energy connection--I was giving him my sex energy to heal him, and then stumbled along this um, foreign "curse" thingummy and I psychically skedaddled. I'm still talking to the guy!

He doesn't need therapy, he needs a good dose of hoodoo or something. Spirits begone spritzer or something. :lol:

wow sex energy. wonder what that does. Show me. :) j/k

yea maybe he's cursed himself, or been cursed. it is kinda hard to get rid of, especialy if self cursed.

wow sex energy. wonder what that does. Show me. :) j/k

yea maybe he's cursed himself, or been cursed. it is kinda hard to get rid of, especialy if self cursed.

I second the therapist idea. who knows exactly what the etiology is? There are therapist's out there that know how to deal with negative spiritual issues such as projected energy of anger, a hex or a curse. It could be a thought-form or fragmentation of the one who sent a curse. A cord can be traced to the sender which can be severed. They could do a releasement of any demonic entities involved and sent the fragment back to the light or to the sender. Under hypnosis such a fragment can reveal whether is has a physical body at the present time, the time of separation from the original personality, the percentage of fragmentation, the act of attachment to the client and purpose for the attachment. Of course this sort of stuff has to come up within the perception of the client under hypnosis and not be suggested or lead from without. but it's all been done.

I second the therapist idea. who knows exactly what the etiology is? There are therapist's out there that know how to deal with negative spiritual issues such as projected energy of anger, a hex or a curse. It could be a thought-form or fragmentation of the one who sent a curse. A cord can be traced to the sender which can be severed. They could do a releasement of any demonic entities involved and sent the fragment back to the light or to the sender. Under hypnosis such a fragment can reveal whether is has a physical body at the present time, the time of separation from the original personality, the percentage of fragmentation, the act of attachment to the client and purpose for the attachment. Of course this sort of stuff has to come up within the perception of the client under hypnosis and not be suggested or lead from without. but it's all been done.

what about government mind control technology or extraterrestrial?

what about government mind control technology or extraterrestrial?

There's protocol for getting rid of things that claim to attach from other dimensions from ET's. I know a guy that does ET stuff exclusively. My feeling is that unless it comes up organically in hypnosis in the perception of the client, it would be unethical to suggest that one of those is the case. I suppose I wouldn't recommend overtly seeking treatment with therapy or hypnosis for those two things because it's too murky and leading to claim to know a cause that is only speculation. But rather to go seeking help with whatever the significant distress is and explore from there. If it comes up as something like mind control or ETs then it could probably be handled one way or another. But yeah you would want to be careful seeking help from a mental heath professional claiming symptoms of government mind control technology and ETs for obvious reasons. I just had the impression that witch was pretty sure it was a curse.

Listen Witch.

Under attack, emotionally ill... It doesn't matter.

Whatever is happening to him is a result of alot of karma on his part. It takes alot of effort over a long period of time to create the conditions necessary for spiritual attack. He is responsible for this. The only one that can save him is himself. If he is not ready to change, then he is choosing to be attacked.... My advice is the same.... Detach yourself! Send him to a priest for a cleansing and get him to therapy. I know what I'm talking about here. I have alot experience in this. If he is under attack as you say and he does not want to be spiritually cleansed then you know that he has attracted this attack because he is hiding from his own personal issues.

The most important question for you is WHY you feel the need to become responsible for him?

People who are honest with themselves do not attract demons... Period... IME every spiritually attacked person was lying to themselves about something important. We all are imperfect, so it is OK to work through our karma however we need to but, spiritual craziness is not necessary and if we keep attracting it, there is a reason...

Edited by fiveelementtao

When people are under attack, there are a few things that they can do:

- spend alot of time in a big crowd... when the victim is in a crowd, the attacker's 'signal' loses it's precision, and eventually fades

- spend alot of time in a big park, or better yet, in a forest... the trees have the capacity to absorb negative attacks

- every culture has some 'rituals', like walking backwards, rolling backwards three times, or to disguise into a person of the opposite sex....

- last but not least, a good system of protection... the ring of fire etc...

hope this helps

good luck

Under attack from what? what have your senses told you?

there are lots of rituals and you probably know plenty being the Feisty Witch that you are ;)

but also help him 'decide' deep in his gut that what ever it is - HAS NO RIGHT - to affect him. Some people seem to be lost causes till they can get this deep down in their molecules. If he can 'Know' this he can deal with any hostile psychic force no problem

Good luck. and Karmic brownie points to you for helping... :)

Daily salt bath will go a long way. Salt neutralizes dirty and negative energy. If he has a tub tell him to soak in water with about a 3 cups of salt for thirty minutes. If he doesn't have a tub, he can just rub salt all over his body, let it stay for two minutes and then rinse.

Thank you for all the suggestions! :)

He doesn't really need protection spells or techniques. I've already given him some suggestions on those, being a witch. :) And it's not that he's particularly attracting demonic energy. On the contrary, he is pissing off powerful human beings who are then targeting him. There is a difference. What he needs is a strong lineage to protect him, basically some spiritual bodyguards.

When people are under attack, there are a few things that they can do:

- spend alot of time in a big crowd... when the victim is in a crowd, the attacker's 'signal' looses it's precision, and eventually fades

- spend alot of time in a big park, or better yet, in a forest... the trees have the capacity to absorb negative attacks

- every culture has some 'rituals', like walking backwards, rolling backwards three times, or to disguise into a person of the opposite sex....

- last but not least, a good system of protection... the ring of fire etc...

hope this helps

good luck

These are good, thank you! And so is the salt bath idea, I do that myself.

Hey Witch sorry to hear about this big little episode. It can be quite challenging to say the least.

Of all the suggestions and advice i have read here, i would say 5ET's is the most sound.

Its really hard to offer any concrete or specific course of action to be taken - in fact, it would be foolish to do so without any indepth data.

Not sure if this friend of yours has made any connection at all with Tibetan Buddhism. If he has, i would suggest to him to go talk to a lama and if his/her view concurs with yours that its indeed an attack by malevolent forces, then get the lama's advice on what to do to neutralize the situation. If he/she thinks its really as bad as you have intuited, then ask if it would be proper to request the protection of the powerful Dharma Protector Deity Singdoma. If the lama agrees to proceed with the blessing of this Deity, the situation should resolve within a short span of time. Even if the blessing was not given, for reasons only known to the lama himself/herself, it might be a good idea to source a blessed amulet, talisman or mandala of Singdoma to be worn close to the body. There would be instructions to be followed prior to using the above, like it probably cant be taken into toilets, maternity hospitals etc. so do take heed.

Also, for general 'cleansing', try using pomelo leaves (like 3 or 4 leaves each time) - just pop them into the

bath and have a soak. Its widely used in all Chinese homes for energetic cleansing. You can use this as well! :)

Other than this i dont have any other advice to offer, sorry. Hope your friend gets better soon. And you take care of yourself too!

All the best.

CT

Sign in to follow this