NeiChuan

Not to be the 100th guy.

But is nocturnal emission as bad as doing it yourself?

Anyway I figure im deficient in kidney-yin. Being that before I never had to worry about emissions.. Even though its only the second time im not stressing.. The thing is I was in the mood anyway.. I've been meditating enough to not be distracted.

Although I've been having really angry dreams.. Could that be a reason? weirdly enough

Also the main question lol - Do they do the same thing? or does one weigh more then the other? Emissions or wanking I mean lol

Edited by NeiChuan

Semen retention if you live in society is wrong. Ejaculate as often as your body tells you as long as you cultivate properly, but I will have advice you to have sex (if you possibly are able to) rather than non-partnered sex since you gain nothing out of it. Sex with the opposite sex will give you plenty of Yin energy.

Thats great advice..I actually thought pretty much the same =/... Thing is im pretty much a loner, so it can be a bit difficult.. more of a relationship kinda've guy too.

Hopefully I dont turn this into a dating forum by the time this thread is done lol.

Thats great advice..I actually thought pretty much the same =/... Thing is im pretty much a loner, so it can be a bit difficult.. more of a relationship kinda've guy too.

Hopefully I dont turn this into a dating forum by the time this thread is done lol.

I feel the same way you do about that one there... haha

Appearently these are the foods to eat for kidney yin deficiency

Kidney beans

Black sesame seeds

Walnuts

Protein

Asparagus

Egg

Sweet Potato

Seaweed

String beans

Celery

Parsley

Grapes

Plum

Berries

Sea salt

here are the herbs

Rehmannia

Lycii

Schisandra

I'd put 20 bucks on it that you're not actually kidney yin deficient.

Don't diagnose yourself...TCM is a very complex art that requires years of study. Go see a professional if you want to know.

Nocturnal emission is good, sex is good, and masturbation is good. Have fun. :)

I'd put 20 bucks on it that you're not actually kidney yin deficient.

Don't diagnose yourself...TCM is a very complex art that requires years of study. Go see a professional if you want to know.

Nocturnal emission is good, sex is good, and masturbation is good. Have fun. :)

The funniest thing about what you said is I just got $20 for a gift lol.. HMM

Also your completely right.. Theres a acupuncturist down the street I'll see.

Oh honestly the whole time I was making sure not to portray masturbation or normal jing loss as a bad thing.. lol Some words I went totally out the way.

Haha...

I'm deficient in kidney yin and water element because of my lack of sex.

But you know how women are too they want to give sex to the guys who have plenty of sex and more than enough, but the sexually starved they don't want to help them out.

You'd have to pretty much start off having unbalanced sex with low lvl dirty whores or prostitutes, maybe the 'ugly' girl or two or three until you catch some std's.

Edited by Non

I would bet the same thing for you, Non. If you want to know your deficiency and what to do about it, go see a TCM doctor, otherwise don't diagnose yourself!

And unless you are really lucky, girls only like guys who are relatively positive and are able to take care of themselves. Every guy must work at it more or less, and it comes natural only to a small percentage.

Get in shape and stay active, take care of your emotional well being by seeing a psychologist and taking up a hobby to meet like minded people, and ensure that you don't talk yourself down. Ever.

Also, girls like guys that show they're interested, and who put forth an effort to get with the girl and make it work. If you aren't trying to date girls, that's really the main reason why it's not happening.

Talking about how you're going to get STDs because you can only bang prostitutes, and being angry at the way girls are isn't going to get you anywhere good. Girls don't want to date guys that say those types of things, for good reason. Would you want to date a girl that talked like that, or would you want to date a girl that has her life in relative order and who is proactive?

I would bet the same thing for you, Non. If you want to know your deficiency and what to do about it, go see a TCM doctor, otherwise don't diagnose yourself!

And unless you are really lucky, girls only like guys who are relatively positive and are able to take care of themselves. Every guy must work at it more or less, and it comes natural only to a small percentage.

Get in shape and stay active, take care of your emotional well being by seeing a psychologist and taking up a hobby to meet like minded people, and ensure that you don't talk yourself down. Ever.

Also, girls like guys that show they're interested, and who put forth an effort to get with the girl and make it work. If you aren't trying to date girls, that's really the main reason why it's not happening.

Talking about how you're going to get STDs because you can only bang prostitutes, and being angry at the way girls are isn't going to get you anywhere good. Girls don't want to date guys that say those types of things, for good reason. Would you want to date a girl that talked like that, or would you want to date a girl that has her life in relative order and who is proactive?

yea well u misunderstand me. I am "proactive" and I've made effort to get dates with many girls. Never worked. I don't think I even need to go after them all that much if in the first place they didn't have such high standards (even tho most are unconscious of this), if they're always making themselves unavailable such that only the most careless jerks and the most "extravagant" or "bad boys" go after them.

Haha I understand girls don't want guys who are as bitter as I am but why do they always go for the jerks then, even when they say they don't and even 'prefer' that they dont. They want perfection and drama. It's understandable for me to be bitter, and even natural, I'm 23 yrs old and practically a virgin and I've never even had female friends even if I tried. I'm just too different from anyone, and everyone. Different in a way that people may not prefer either. So what's the use then?

I'll see a psychologist but my condition is something that no 'normal' conventional medical practice can heal.

Edited by Non

Spot on Scotty! No one, male or female likes being around downers.

As far as the whole kidney yin deficiency problem, Nei Chuan and Non, what kinds of symptoms have you presented to convince you that you have such deficiency? It seems like a very difficult self diagnosis. Maybe you are much more in-tune with yourselves than I ...

Spot on Scotty! No one, male or female likes being around downers.

As far as the whole kidney yin deficiency problem, Nei Chuan and Non, what kinds of symptoms have you presented to convince you that you have such deficiency? It seems like a very difficult self diagnosis. Maybe you are much more in-tune with yourselves than I ...

They are only downers if you let yourself down.

I am "proactive" and I've made effort to get dates with many girls. Never worked.

Then you need to work on the other things I mentioned. Mainly, staying positive and NEVER talking yourself down. Never talk yourself down. Even if joking around...don't do it.

But also getting in shape (having a six pack), and meeting with people often by having a hobby.

And also seeing a psychologist. You can do it, man. Stop making excuses and schedule an appointment by tomorrow...it just takes like two minutes. This is the most important part.

The reason why girls like jerks is because jerks don't talk themselves down. Because of this, they are able to accomplish things in life. It doesn't matter what they accomplish, it's just important that they're capable of it.

If a man is incapable of accomplishing anything, then of course the girl sees no prospect in that.

Non, you are capable of only saying positive things about yourself, changing yourself as you see fit, and accomplishing whatever you want in your life. Just do it.

Also, it's not that girls are "unconscious". In saying that, you are setting yourself up to hate them just because you think they've all rejected you. Dangerous! Just recognize that they don't like to be with a totally negative person who has low self esteem, and little will to change themselves for the better.

It's the same when reversed...if you are potentially dating a girl, yet all she does is lay in bed all day in her smelly pink pajamas, has greasy hair, is fat and won't give up her ice cream and McDonalds, watches "Legally Blonde" over and over, and constantly bitches to you about how much she sucks...well, man, you won't want to date her either!

Then you need to work on the other things I mentioned. Mainly, staying positive and NEVER talking yourself down. Never talk yourself down. Even if joking around...don't do it.

But also getting in shape (having a six pack), and meeting with people often by having a hobby.

And also seeing a psychologist. You can do it, man. Stop making excuses and schedule an appointment by tomorrow...it just takes like two minutes. This is the most important part.

The reason why girls like jerks is because jerks don't talk themselves down. Because of this, they are able to accomplish things in life. It doesn't matter what they accomplish, it's just important that they're capable of it.

If a man is incapable of accomplishing anything, then of course the girl sees no prospect in that.

Non, you are capable of only saying positive things about yourself, changing yourself as you see fit, and accomplishing whatever you want in your life. Just do it.

Also, it's not that girls are "unconscious". In saying that, you are setting yourself up to hate them just because you think they've all rejected you. Dangerous! Just recognize that they don't like to be with a totally negative person who has low self esteem, and little will to change themselves for the better.

It's the same when reversed...if you are potentially dating a girl, yet all she does is lay in bed all day in her smelly pink pajamas, has greasy hair, is fat and won't give up her ice cream and McDonalds, watches "Legally Blonde" over and over, and constantly bitches to you about how much she sucks...well, man, you won't want to date her either!

I never said I'd do little to change myself. I said that it's hard being so different.

That... and the fact that I've never had a girlfriend and day in day out until I become 'perfect' I have to stay alone. In the end once I do become somewhat "perfect" (even if it's possible to do it absolutely alone as I am) it's never even garanteed that you won't be alone, but it's not garanteed that you will either right? That's what makes it hard to stay motivated.

Besides I think what's crippling me the most is the fact that i've never had a girlfriend and that I have to stay alone until I become "perfect". Not that I'm an inherently lazy person.

edit: But perhaps erasing this thought from my subconscious (as it can be an excuse) might help.

Edited by Non

The whole "females like jerks" scenario is totally tragic. It's important to remember that male energy is electromagnetic. Jerks aka pervs have their electromagnetic male energy stuck in their lower chakra -- as Gurdjieff says it's because they got into sex before puberty, so they're "hardwired" that way. Unless a person can read someone else's electromagnetic energy -- where it's stored in their body -- then you're not going to know about this.

So jerks suck off females -- seduce females. Many females don't know better and are just happy to be turned on. A jerk consciously will use reverse breathing or just talk with the intention of sucking off a female -- this means the female's will power is sucked off. The kidney energy is where the will power comes from -- but the will power is the electromagnetic brain power that is stored in the electrochemical energy of the kidney.

If sex seduction doesn't work for the jerk or perv -- jerking off being his goal -- then he resorts to anger and violence -- which is after the kidney energy the liver energy. So you get this anger-lust cycle going on and the jerk is constantly sucking off the female who then literally gets possessed -- HER electromagnetic essence also gets sucked down into the lower chakra by the male's perv attack. This means that her brainwaves will literally FIXATE on the male -- the perv -- as a type of hypnosis. This is literally the male's electromagnetic essence imprinted into the female. The creation of a sex-slave.

Male pervs will try to suck off other males as well. The full-lotus reverses this attack.

I've had pervs try to suck me off at the same time that I was in full-lotus having a mutual psychic climax with females. So the perv will bounce their legs rapidly or use reverse breathing -- or just their voice. Ideally the perv will stare at you as well. Because sound is generative force -- and so if their electromagnetic energy behind the kidney energy is stuck in the lower chakra then the power of the jerk-perv voice is stuck in the lower chakra.

You'll know this by feeling the deconversion of the chi back to jing and then to fluid -- since that's the goal of the perv to jerk off -- they use your energy to make it into fluid for themselves, through the same deconversion in you.

So as a healer the goal is to focus on creating electromagnetic energy, not sex fluid!! The goal of qigong is the exact opposite of the jerk-perv. The electromagnetic energy made from sex energy is then burned off to heal other people who need the extra electromagnetic energy.

Again most people do not know that their sex energy is from electromagnetic energy and even more so most people do not know how to create electromagnetic energy transmitted through the pineal gland.

Non,

You don't have to be perfect...just work on those things mentioned, while being yourself.

Notice that what you just said is mostly still negative self talk. I will show you...

it's hard being so different.

See that this is two negatives in one small sentence?

You are assuming that you're "so different"...but this is false, and sets you up for failure. You are a person just like anyone else, so stop separating yourself. It's in the mind only.

And you're also saying that it's hard...if you say it's hard then it will be, but if you say "I can make it easy" then it will get easier.

Just do it, and "hard" or "easy" become meaningless.

I've never had a girlfriend

This doesn't matter. Repeating it and thinking it makes a difference for your future is setting yourself up to fail.

Watch the 40 year old virgin...the guy never had a girlfriend, yet when he worked at it for real, he finally got one at 40 years old and had some good sex. :lol:

I have to stay alone

Saying it makes it true. So stop saying it. If you go to a place with a bunch of strangers, like a cafe or whatever, then you're not alone. At the gym, you aren't alone. If you join some sort of club, and do things with people, you're even less alone...and you're on your way to making friends.

(even if it's possible to do it absolutely alone as I am)

You are expressing your doubt, that it's probably impossible to improve yourself while alone...if you start expressing that you can work on yourself, then it'll be easy. Nothing is impossible. Say it out loud that you can do it, and if you notice the doubtful thoughts happening, ignore them or tell that part of you to shut the hell up.

it's never even garanteed that you won't be alone, but it's not garanteed that you will either right? That's what makes it hard to stay motivated.

It is guaranteed that if you honestly do everything I said, you will go on dates with girls. So do it.

Because I'm here helping you with this issue, you are getting my energy. This is nothing magical or special, but it just so happens that I have extra to give and you are the recipient. Happy Holidays! Please put this to good use and don't waste it on more negative self talk. Change.

If you have decided not to change and follow any advice, then let me know and I will stop helping...but if that's the case, just promise to see the psychologist soon.

haha.

40 yr old virgin is just a movie. that guy was funny as hell too he had no problems getting girls.

the 40 yr old virgin is not an isolated case. not all are the same either.

tho it's not my fault a girl's going to reject me simply by virtue of my inexperience.

Dont you get it man? I'm pretty much lost cause right now I see no hope until I can be shown a better way. I've tried all that you have stated and none of it worked quite well for me.

my problem is not inactivity. my problem is being too different that people won't accept me for who I am.

Edited by Non

Drew,

Electromagnetic healing won't cure negative self talk.

Non,

a girl's going to reject me

There is more negative self talk. And it's totally untrue.

Drew,

Electromagnetic healing won't cure negative self talk.

Non,

There is more negative self talk. And it's totally untrue.

hey Scott. I'm in the midst of trying to do the things u talk of. Im thinking of doing volunteer work and joining a club at school.

dancing alone, or going to cafe's, going to places I have no reason for going or interest in but expecting to find someone to talk to or seeking company don't work for me. I also don't have the social skills to be a social butterfly. Maybe I'll do it if motivated enough... but lately I just dont have time and the outlook seems no good, for the short time I'll be there.. then shortly afterwards having to go back to work and do the same ol same ol.. it will just break me down and make me think I have no purpose. Same with taking walks for no reason other than the BEGGING need to take sun or just exercise (if I have time), but for that I'd rather go tot he gym.. which I do already. And run outside at the track not on the street tho.

Edited by Non

drew: I guess... pervertedness is also a sort of subjective thing. A lot of people would think some things aren't perverted (yet a nice guy does something much less "perverted" he is called a pervert). It's more about respect.

Being social again just takes alittle time.. And when you think about it when your alone you can get even better at it lol.

Listen to happier music. (MGMT for me lol). Then just get rid of the worrying of talking to people, go into territory that normally takes awhile for you to open up but.. Right away. Alittle nervous is fine.

Its worked for me anyway.. Just probe conversation. I can be anti social myself, it doesn't take "that" long to get outta've either. Just like alotta've people on the street stop putting up such a wall.

Also, it's not that girls are "unconscious".

Yeah, maybe it's more like the opposite... They just know you're messed up or weird or whatever.

Non, honey, time is on your side. Right now your problem is that you, understandably, are interested in pretty, 23-year-old girls. And so is the entire rest of the male population. 75-year-old guys want to have sex with pretty 23-year-old girls. Married men want to have sex with pretty 23-year-old girls. They are pursued. So if you aren't out there in front, being a player, you are going to have a hard time showing up on their radar. Things will get easier for you as you get older.

If you march to a different drummer it will take longer for you to find girls that particularly like you. It might help if you can make your differences glamorous in some way, like the way goth guys can take being antisocial and moody and turn it into a positive (not to say you are that way).