enouch

OFFICIAL GOVERMENT MINDCONTROL EXPERIEMENTS AND DEVICES!

Interesting yet sad video clips of official goverment mindcontrol experiements! Another reason to study many systems of mastery! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDSBrt_qsQ0

Ha! I know one of the people in the video -- Leutenant Colonel Stubblebine, he was General Stubblebine when I met him. I'm happy to report that he married a dissident doctor (Rima Laibow, MD) and was working as her assistant at an alternative clinic in New York (Dr. Schachter's) at the time I met him. He was exceedingly humble. Love conquers everything. :)

Well, they sure weren't very successful with my mind while they had me. Hehehe. (Maybe I didn't have a mind back then?)

Peace & Love!

Mind control is two words and you misspelled 'experiments' in the thread title. Just letting you know so you don't look dumb.

Thanks!but I am a little slow...I got dropped on my head when I was a kid.Also in trying to heal my eyes with chi gung I've reverted to eyeglasses ten years old! Sometimes hard to see,but the headaches are ceasing.What about the videos?

Edited by enouch

Enouch I appreciate this vids big time. Zinc cadmium sulfide was sprayed over elementary schools in Minneapolis. The Persinger "opiate" pulse was fascinating as well. Also the "psy-ops plane" for t.v.-radio propaganda. The Ewen Cameron movie is disturbing but at least the Canadians got a settlement from the CIA.

Thanks!but I am a little slow...I got dropped on my head when I was a kid.Also in trying to heal my eyes with chi gung I've reverted to eyeglasses ten years old! Sometimes hard to see,but the headaches are ceasing.What about the videos?

Enouch I appreciate this vids big time. Zinc cadmium sulfide was sprayed over elementary schools in Minneapolis. The Persinger "opiate" pulse was fascinating as well. Also the "psy-ops plane" for t.v.-radio propaganda. The Ewen Cameron movie is disturbing but at least the Canadians got a settlement from the CIA.

Thanks Drew! Check these out! One Taobum member actually has a shakti helmet.

E.S.P.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3NMqCij7cI&feature=related

E.S.P. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3NMqCij7cI...feature=related

Edited by enouch

Wow -- I had forgotten about Paranormal State! I watched the first 3 seasons on dvd from the library but haven't kept up with this year. That's so cool that they used the Shakti Helmet and it seemed to be ESP-related as well.

I had known about that sacred mushroom vid but had not been able to watch it -- thanks!! Amazing since I've always wanted to try shrooms. haha.

E.S.P.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3NMqCij7cI&feature=related

E.S.P. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3NMqCij7cI...feature=related

<_< This is ridiculous. It's like some pot-smoking paranoid nut barfed all his nightmares into a collage. Chemical experiments and that Sleep Room thing are quite different from broadcasting some sort of mind control ray--and certainly the Shakti Helmet has nothing to do with all that, where precise location is the only thing that makes it work.

And even if the government DID have that sort of technology, for goodness sake, just make a literal tinfoil hat and it will "foil" the scheme. :lol: Instead this technology has profound beneficial potential for willing participants.

This is masking the REAL threat. The mind control we have had for thousands of years--organized religion and groupthink, these sorts of things will be powerless when people can see for themselves that religious experiences are merely a product of brain states triggered by magnetic pulses. And the real, profound truth that the magnetic state of the earth itself has a basic effect on human thought is an awe-inspiring one. We all are, in reality, connected to the earth and each other.

Edited by witch

<_< This is ridiculous. It's like some pot-smoking paranoid nut barfed all his nightmares into a collage. Chemical experiments and that Sleep Room thing are quite different from broadcasting some sort of mind control ray--and certainly the Shakti Helmet has nothing to do with all that, where precise location is the only thing that makes it work.

And even if the government DID have that sort of technology, for goodness sake, just make a literal tinfoil hat and it will "foil" the scheme. :lol: Instead this technology has profound beneficial potential for willing participants.

This is masking the REAL threat. The mind control we have had for thousands of years--organized religion and groupthink, these sorts of things will be powerless when people can see for themselves that religious experiences are merely a product of brain states triggered by magnetic pulses. And the real, profound truth that the magnetic state of the earth itself has a basic effect on human thought is an awe-inspiring one. We all are, in reality, connected to the earth and each other.

I think you are projecting your own bias onto the material,the source material is quite real.Also all this does is present the novel challenges that await us in this brave new world.Check out my the matrix is almost here thread and reflect on the question I brought up.You make many fine points but humour can't offset the potential threats-''tinfoil hat'' Awareness of what is... is the first tool of empowerment.

I think you are projecting your own bias onto the material,the source material is quite real.Also all this does is present the novel challenges that await us in this brave new world.Check out my the matrix is almost here thread and reflect on the question I brought up.You make many fine points but humour can't offset the potential threats-''tinfoil hat'' Awareness of what is... is the first tool of empowerment.

I'm not saying that any of it is false, it's just that it's not connected the way you think it is. And ultimately even if there is some sort of government mind control ray, how powerful can it be if it can be easily offset by a roll of aluminum foil? Do you get my point?

I'm not saying that any of it is false, it's just that it's not connected the way you think it is. And ultimately even if there is some sort of government mind control ray, how powerful can it be if it can be easily offset by a roll of aluminum foil? Do you get my point?

I get your point! I don't think it's connected in the way you think I think it's connected[smile] but I'm aware enough to know how the intelligence[black ops.] community might avail themselves of this technology.

I think it much more likely that the lucrative antidepressant industry is threatened by a harmless, cheap device that holds promise in curing depression without harmful side effects, and is trying to tar and feather by association.

enouch, why don't you go back and edit your thread title to correct the mistakes? They make you look like a Yay-Hoo, which you may of course be, but you probably don't want to advertise it so broadly. :lol:

As previously stated I am slow since I got dropped on my head as a kid.I may edit the title yet I'm tempted to let it stand,after all even Gods make mistakes.Hmm ''It grieved Elohim in his heart that He had created man upon the face of the earth'' Hmm,flaws in the natural world as well-male nipples? Imperfect creatures in an imperfect world,to err is human.Of course, you could have discreetly sent me a pm before zaping me on the public forum if you were truly concerned.I sense veiled dislike and of course you never responded to the question on the videos.

yeah there's tons of denial about this stuff so people fixate about syntax and grammar, etc.

There is a MINDCONTROL forum where it's spelled as one word. who cares how a word is -- the meaning is what counts!!

http://mindcontrolforums.com/archv-hm.htm

As previously stated I am slow since I got dropped on my head as a kid.I may edit the title yet I'm tempted to let it stand,after all even Gods make mistakes.Hmm ''It grieved Elohim in his heart that He had created man upon the face of the earth'' Hmm,flaws in the natural world as well-male nipples? Imperfect creatures in an imperfect world,to err is human.Of course, you could have discreetly sent me a pm before zaping me on the public forum if you were truly concerned.I sense veiled dislike and of course you never responded to the question on the videos.

Edited by drewhempel

I think it much more likely that the lucrative antidepressant industry is threatened by a harmless, cheap device that holds promise in curing depression without harmful side effects, and is trying to tar and feather by association.

Then there is this!

Then there is this!

Edited by enouch

What is this "harmless, cheap device", witch?

Hey, I think the videos are interesting and have some degree of truth. They do play up the fears of people in a a way that seems to detract from the truth, however. I did find the video on the former AT&T employee blowing the whistle on the "goverment" pretty interesting.

Hey, it must be my mild perfectionism that bugs me with the misspellings in the titles of the threads...like that one thread about ladies "orgams" drives me nertz every time I see it. What makes you think I don't like you, eunuch?

I like everybody, even Yay Hoo's who was dropped on their head by their pappy as a chillun' out behind the wood shed... :)

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

What is this "harmless, cheap device", witch?

Hey, I think the videos are interesting and have some degree of truth. They do play up the fears of people in a a way that seems to detract from the truth, however. I did find the video on the former AT&T employee blowing the whistle on the "goverment" pretty interesting.

Hey, it must be my mild perfectionism that bugs me with the misspellings in the titles of the threads...like that one thread about ladies "orgams" drives me nertz every time I see it. What makes you think I don't like you, eunuch?

I like everybody, even Yay Hoo's who was dropped on their head by their pappy as a chillun' out behind the wood shed... :)

Okay I just wanted you to admit to being a bit anal retentive.But I just couldn't come out and accuse you of that without sounding[chess game] defensive.I'll change it today, as for perfection...you'll only find that in the yayhoo or real world in the eyes of a child. Columbo was a great yay-hoo! Always let the other guy or gal think she is wiser,smarter,and more creative than you.The Columbo[dumbo] way!

Okay I just wanted you to admit to being a bit anal retentive.But I just couldn't come out and accuse you of that without sounding[chess game] defensive.I'll change it today, as for perfection...you'll only find that in the yayhoo or real world in the eyes of a child. Columbo was a great yay-hoo! Always let the other guy or gal think she is wiser,smarter,and more creative than you.The Columbo[dumbo] way!

By the way...you misspelled my name!What makes you think I don't like you, eunuch?

Enouch!

Eyes of a child indeed!!!!

Edited by enouch

I read this excellent book by a Brazilian journalist stating that the key to the military regime in Brazil in the 1980s was having the biggest satellite television network in the world and then showing only sports and soap operas, along with government propaganda. This is the same truth for the U.S.

http://www.rense.com/general69/mass.htm

Here was the ultimate t.v. propaganda

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2296490368603788739#

he he he... ;)

Edited by drewhempel