Sign in to follow this  
daydreamer

Love you all

hi everyone just want to reach out to all of you and thank you for this great site i've been lurking for some time and am eager to post!

btw, i'm interested in tumo, the warming breathing/meditations bhudist monks do to warm themselves (even dry wet blankets). does anyone know this technique or where to find out more about it? i hear it might be related to vase breathing, does that ring a bell?

anyways thanks to all of you! love !

Hi Daydreamer,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

I have no answer for your question but I am sure someone will come along and offer some info.

Peace & Love!

Tummo is one of the six yogas of tibetan buddhism. to actually get it, find a kagyu master, start doing your 500,000 accumuklations (ngon do) get through completion stage (1 million or more mantras) then get to completion stage... and then, from there... maybe you will do tummo.

Average amount of time to get to tummo: 6+ years.

Books will not teach you tummo correctly, and the point isnt body heat anyways.

ok sounds a bit out of my league, i still looked for those keywords because i haven't ever heard of them and didn't find much about "accumuklations (ngon do)"

are there other yogas that promote warming? got really cold hands and feet lately and possibly a low thyroid tendence (although doctors say it's still in the ok range, i'm in my twenties so it shouldn't be borderline)

also, would warming exercises adress candida? naturopath suggested i mighe have some candida, related to my allergies.

Sign in to follow this