sabretooth

inacuracies / lies in magus of java

I have read on this forum that there are inacuracies and lies in the Magus and kostas follow up book.

I think this has been said by so called Mo Pai student's.

Would anybody care to elaborate on this.

sabretooth.

Speaking of which, I've often wondered myself if the description of the DBZesque battle between the two masters which left large areas of a forest decimated 'as if bombs had been dropped' was an extreme exaggeration...

I am familiar only with "The magus...".

It is well known that this book is not a tutorial one.From the other hand, everyone knows that a lot of books is not possible to be publiced as the author wants.

The publicer, not rare ,gives a guidance to ensure the commercial succes of the book. I am not writing for this book but in general.

In our case,and as an example,as Enishi mentioned,the batlle that last for three days ,maybe last three hours but that means nothing.For me its the same.

The purpose of the book ,in my opinion was to introduse J.C,and to let us know that there is "smthng else" out there.

Trying to find inacuracies,its pointless, because there are a lot and propably in purpose.

Also, there is not even one line ,about the methodology and the way of training.

So if we want to talk about inacuracies , first we must know what is the acurate.

I didn't see the book but i used google translator and it gave "The lord of lighting" - looks like something more/else than Magus of Java and Neikung Warrior Sages.

I am familiar only with "The magus...".

It is well known that this book is not a tutorial one.From the other hand, everyone knows that a lot of books is not possible to be publiced as the author wants.

The publicer, not rare ,gives a guidance to ensure the commercial succes of the book. I am not writing for this book but in general.

In our case,and as an example,as Enishi mentioned,the batlle that last for three days ,maybe last three hours but that means nothing.For me its the same.

The purpose of the book ,in my opinion was to introduse J.C,and to let us know that there is "smthng else" out there.

Trying to find inacuracies,its pointless, because there are a lot and propably in purpose.

Also, there is not even one line ,about the methodology and the way of training.

So if we want to talk about inacuracies , first we must know what is the acurate.

Here you go! http://www.wongkiewkit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3286