Sign in to follow this  
immortal_sister

new-ish member

hello everyone,

i joined the forums a few years ago but have been unable to log into my old account. anyhow, i am back, looking to go deeper into my practice. i am especially interested in speaking with other women who are on the taoist alchemical path; seems information can be pretty sparse for us ladies.

i am a seeker of truth and peace. i teach the fertility awareness method, i study herbalism and martial arts. i am an eternal student of life and love, and i am always looking for like minded individuals to share knowledge with on this path.

peace,

the immortal sister

hello everyone,

i joined the forums a few years ago but have been unable to log into my old account. anyhow, i am back, looking to go deeper into my practice. i am especially interested in speaking with other women who are on the taoist alchemical path; seems information can be pretty sparse for us ladies.

i am a seeker of truth and peace. i teach the fertility awareness method, i study herbalism and martial arts. i am an eternal student of life and love, and i am always looking for like minded individuals to share knowledge with on this path.

peace,

the immortal sister

Hi Sister,

Welcome back. Yes, we need more women post here so that we have a better balanced representation of the followers of the Way.

Peace & Love!

Sign in to follow this