Sign in to follow this  
secularfuture

Other Good Multimedia Aids for Spiritual Practice

I'm very much into the spiritual practices. What's the point in having good health and hot sex if your life is cluttered and meaningless? I've been looking further into the various multimedia aids available for at home practice.

I've found the following:

TAO of Letting Go: Meditation for Modern Living by Bruce Frantzis

The Essential Qigong Training Course by Ken Cohen

Spring Forest Qigong by Chunyi Lin

Are there any other quality training kits similar to these?

Your suggestions would be appreciated.

Edited by secularfuture

Those are excellent training kits but th ebest kit I have found is greatfreedom.org, and it's free!

Here are some additions to the list:

- Michael Winn's Qigong Fundamentals 1-4 I have the level 1 and 2 DVDs, which teach some moving qigong forms

- DaMo Qigong Home Study Course

- Glenn Morris' Meditation Mastery CDs (but if you have the money you might as well just take KAP, which teaches Morris' material)

Spring Forest and anything by B.K. Frantzis are top notch for self study in my book, and would be my recommendations. I don't have The Tao of Letting Go (it's at the top of my to-get list), but I really liked Frantzis' Taoist Breathing for Chi Gung and Meditation 2 CD set and all his books. However, I will say that the guys at damo-qigong.net strike me as very authentic (nei dan practitioners living on Mt. Wudang), but I can't comment on the quality of their course, and so can't unequivocally recommend it.

Edited by Creation

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Spring-Forest-...080f55158788e68

Here are some additions to the list:

- Michael Winn's Qigong Fundamentals 1-4 I have the level 1 and 2 DVDs, which teach some moving qigong forms

- DaMo Qigong Home Study Course

- Glenn Morris' Meditation Mastery CDs (but if you have the money you might as well just take KAP, which teaches Morris' material)

Spring Forest and anything by B.K. Frantzis are top notch for self study in my book, and would be my recommendations. I don't have The Tao of Letting Go (it's at the top of my to-get list), but I really liked Frantzis' Taoist Breathing for Chi Gung and Meditation 2 CD set and all his books. However, I will say that the guys at damo-qigong.net strike me as very authentic (nei dan practitioners living on Mt. Wudang), but I can't comment on the quality of their course, and so can't unequivocally recommend it.

Sign in to follow this