witch

Heart orgasm

http://www.lipmagazine.org/articles/featpostel_56_p.htm

i remember seeing that free hugs video a while back, thinking it was such a fantastic idea. part of me would love to think that this would be such a positive and uplifing thing to do, especially in a big city where people barely look at each other, and everyone is in their own bubble.

but now, i would genuinely be worried about hugging strangers who are carrying around god-knows what kind of bad energy. i tend to be sensitive to other people's energies, i haven't learned to fully control when to be open and receptive and when to completely close it off.

interesting stuff, i had never heard criticism about her before. there are so many gurus and saints in india, there are bound to be some on every end of the spectrum. its really unfortunate when so many people get sucked in. i think a lot of humans crave having a guru, a teacher, someone to follow. i think this is a natural and wonderful desire to have, and this desire should be pursued. but it is pursued at such great cost for so many people who are misled...

Is the response ON the cult of amma website? Or do you have a link otherwise? I do:

http://guruphiliac.blogspot.com/2008/06/am...alypse-biz.html

http://guruphiliac.blogspot.com/2007/01/am...ets-greedy.html

http://guruphiliac.blogspot.com/2007/07/am...gets-worse.html

ACCORDING TO THIS POST CULT OF THE HUGGING SAINT WAS HACKED AND SHUT DOWN IN 2008

http://guruphiliac.lefora.com/2008/07/29/c...ng-saint/page1/

Now here's the "cult of the hugging saint EXPOSED" attack on guruphiliac

http://cult-of-the-hugging-saint-exposed.b...uruphiliac.html

And "cult of the hugging saint exposed" provides this link as well:

http://www.google.com/custom?domains=gurup...D%3A1&hl=en

what have you done to try to transmute that energy and utilize it? what happens if you circulate your energy when you have those orgasms? there should be a way for you to use this energy to strengthen yourself instead of always pushing it out. that is, if you want to. my feeling is that never keeping this energy for yourself and using it would be depleting in the long run one way or another, even if you don't "feel" depleted energetically/physically.

i can relate to wanting to give out this heart energy. i think this is a natural part of being female, and that when you become in touch with your true self, and more energetically sensitive, this heart energy does want to come out. women are healers, lovers, we are sensitive. i think this heart energy coming out can be incredibly powerful. but you may be right too, about unknowingly giving out this energy as a way to try to get some back, since you do not have a partner to practice this with. i guess like everything else in life, its all about finding balance!

No, it's not that I have some sort of altruistic thingummy that makes me want to give heart energy. It just feels so good to unload. If I could only keep one kind of orgasm, I would keep these. They're so sexual and erotic.

"the most common problem for females is being controlled by too much emotional extreme -- be it fear or over-excitement.

Yup, I'd say both of those are killers. If you take the labels off them (I'm presently doing this as practice) then it can get pretty far out.

From what I'm understanding, key is to let it go and it will naturally resolve.

Sort of OT but maybe not. Any ideas why phosphenes are currently purple for me? They've also been making incursions into eyes wide open. The other day it was my pinky finger. Just that one and nothing else. I kept looking back at it trying to figure out what lighting in the room was having the effect.

Think I ought to stop the letting go of labels thing? I've been taking care to ground when I need to go do something "practical".

Yes I am looking for a sort of a confirmation. It's pretty freaky.

Edit: pretty freakin boring ;-) http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4044756.html *sigh* I need to stop chasing this stuff;-)

Edited by Kate

the dark blue or purple color is when the chi is beginning to enter your central channel aka you are connecting your heart-soul-third eye energy.

Yup, I'd say both of those are killers. If you take the labels off them (I'm presently doing this as practice) then it can get pretty far out.

From what I'm understanding, key is to let it go and it will naturally resolve.

Sort of OT but maybe not. Any ideas why phosphenes are currently purple for me? They've also been making incursions into eyes wide open. The other day it was my pinky finger. Just that one and nothing else. I kept looking back at it trying to figure out what lighting in the room was having the effect.

Think I ought to stop the letting go of labels thing? I've been taking care to ground when I need to go do something "practical".

Yes I am looking for a sort of a confirmation. It's pretty freaky.

Edit: pretty freakin boring ;-) http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4044756.html *sigh* I need to stop chasing this stuff;-)

Maybe in some cosmic way I am continuing to take men's jing, somehow psychicly instead of directly? And my natural underlying sense of fair play makes me want to return it? That sounds totally crazy, but I suppose for me that's par for the course. :D

You my dear are the holy grail of my quest to understand human female transcendenatal alchemical mechanics. The source of female jing, oft referred to as eggs, are not "excitable" in the way that seminal fluids are...this non-excitability contra-indicates the mechanism of sexual chi generation ability experienced by my male body...this conundrum has always perplexed me...indeed, to a large degree has motivated my presence here. You've told the truth...don't let your secretive sisters chastize you for it...those that do don't understand the value of the liberation contained therein...a more accessible heart.

A female alchemy hypothesis:

Women are heart centered beings...her experiences generate emotive energy which gather to her heart...and leave there too...to be deliverd to her man at times of her choosing. The sated woman is one who finds her gift received in a manner comensurrate with the genuineness of it's generation.

Bless your accessible heart dear witch,

your friend,

xeno

Edited by xenolith

You my dear are the holy grail of my quest to understand human female transcendenatal alchemical mechanics. The source of female jing, oft referred to as eggs, are not "excitable" in the way that seminal fluids are...this non-excitability contra-indicates the mechanism of sexual chi generation ability experienced by my male body...this conundrum has always perplexed me...indeed, to a large degree has motivated my presence here. You've told the truth...don't let your secretive sisters chastize you for it...those that do don't understand the value of the liberation contained therein...a more accessible heart.

Women are heart centered beings...her experiences generate emotive energy which gather to her heart...and leave there too...to be deliverd to her man at times of her choosing. The sated woman is one who finds her gift received in a manner comensurrate with the genuineness of it's generation.

your friend,

xeno

i hope you weren't referring to me as secretive and chastising? nothing i have said was belittling what she experiences or practices. i am very interested in hearing about other women's experiences and learning from it.

yes women are heart centered beings, or at least should be. i think this is the path women will naturally go down when expanding their spiritual practices. a more accessible heart is surely something to strive for. my question to her from the beginning, and the only reason i am even having this discussion, is because i am wondering about the benefits of limiting the amount of energy that is given out via the heart, especially via heart chakra orgasms. i only have my own experiences to compare to, so i am not placing judgment, simply seeking. it seems to me that being unable or unwilling to keep that energy internally and transmute it would be depleting. i am not arguing this point, witch said this wasn't the case for her, and i have no reason not to believe her. so i wondered if she had tried transmuting it. if she can achieve orgasm spontaneously all the time and have so many heart orgasms, it seems there would be incredible potential to build very potent energy, instead of releasing it to the universe all the time. if this energy was given directly to someone else during sex, i feel that it would perhaps be different, as you could then receive energy in exchange, etc etc. am i making sense?

witch, you said "it feels so good to unload" and stated that you need to have ejaculatory orgasms to release some of the excess energy you build.. how would you compare this to most men's desire to ejaculate to unload their excess energy?

Edited by immortal_sister

Guest winpro07

better to gain real experience with a person or organization than to rely opinions.

I was in at the satsangs of Andrew Cohen in Marin years ago. I watched many who only had brief words with him or even only saw him and truly became enlightened.

Amma is not stealing energy. People are allowed to tour with her a for max three months. If you go to an ashram in indian you have to work all the time in humanitarian aid. She is recognized as a sat guru, not a god. The MA Center in San Ramon (that's here) was opened when the crowds in Berkeley grew too large. They hold Puja and Homa there and teach classes. No one lives on the property except care takes. The vibe of an amma event is all love and grace. It is very familial. People go there to be in a place that accepts being a human family. The hugs are a transmission: electric through touch and magnetic through the breath.

read through their web site to see the humanitarian work they have done

http://www.amma.org/humanitarian-activities/educational/index.html

They recently launched an amma satelite that connects all the medical professionals in the their hospitals to lap tops for use in remote places to speed up diagnoses and treatment

The same day the the tidal wave hit indonesia Amma.org donated 10 million to the relief fund The entire organization is non profit.

http://www.amma.org/humanitarian-activitie...sterrelief.html

Nevertheless, until today the volunteers are working consistently and the relief efforts are progressing steadily and impressively. The United Nations commended the M.A.Math for its outstanding disaster relief efforts and conferred the NGO status to the Math on July 2005. As of today the estimated aount spent on Tsunami Relief Work by the M.A.Math has doubled from $23 million USD to $46 million USD.

Amma lives in an old beat up trailer when she stays in San Ramon. I get my accupuncture done there

Amrita University

Medical College

Advanced Computing

Computer Institute

Management School

Engineering Institute

Amrita Vidhyalayam

Software Training

Industrial Training

Pharmaceutical Sciences

Primary School

Nursing School

shame on you drew

the left side of that link has links to other criticisms of Amma. I didn't know about her until I got a documentary from the library that was devoted to Amma and her ashram. I got a bad vibe from it -- but just thought -- we'll that's India. That's why I compare her to Sai Baba. Also there's a new "male" Amma and another "female" Amma -- both blatant charlatans as per http://guruphiliac.blogspot.com but riding on the hugging saint's success.

Edited by winpro07

i hope you weren't referring to me as secretive and chastising?

No...hope you find it not insulting to learn that I haven't read your other posts. Will now though.

i am very interested in hearing about other women's experiences and learning from it.

Me too.

No...hope you find it not insulting to learn that I haven't read your other posts. Will now though.

nope not insulted. just wanted to make sure i am making sense and not coming off as chastising to anyone! :)

Winpro...

since when does doing good acts mean a good mind, body and spirit?

Surely all huge corporations make donations... does that mean they are good?

maybe they want recognition and fame?

Guest winpro07

can you say that your own good acts make you a good person?

If your actions do not define you as a human being, then what will?

There is good in every corporation just as there is good in every individual

Edited by winpro07

Not really a heart orgasm but hey....

LTpEEIWGIOU

I got this DVD for my lady a while back now as she digs the ladies too. Not really an instructional, more of a bunch of women yakking about yoni and dancing about like hippies. As I remember is does go over the emotional release and healing of gSpotting.

Edited by Biff

Just came (no pun intended) across this vid... the lady seems a little whacked but then is that the kettle calling the pot black?

So she claims this is an exercise for men to connect their genitals to their heart center....

uMdOZslqyUI

Is that what you do while in full lotus then Drew? You say you shoot stuff out of your eye? well I'm not at all surprised.

can you say that your own good acts make you a good person?

If your actions do not define you as a human being, then what will?

There is good in every corporation just as there is good in every individual

your mind defines you, not what you do. good people do bad things, and bad people can also do good things.

better to gain real experience with a person or organization than to rely opinions.

I was in at the satsangs of Andrew Cohen in Marin years ago. I watched many who only had brief words with him or even only saw him and truly became enlightened.

Amma is not stealing energy. People are allowed to tour with her a for max three months. If you go to an ashram in indian you have to work all the time in humanitarian aid. She is recognized as a sat guru, not a god. The MA Center in San Ramon (that's here) was opened when the crowds in Berkeley grew too large. They hold Puja and Homa there and teach classes. No one lives on the property except care takes. The vibe of an amma event is all love and grace. It is very familial. People go there to be in a place that accepts being a human family. The hugs are a transmission: electric through touch and magnetic through the breath.

read through their web site to see the humanitarian work they have done

http://www.amma.org/humanitarian-activities/educational/index.html

They recently launched an amma satelite that connects all the medical professionals in the their hospitals to lap tops for use in remote places to speed up diagnoses and treatment

The same day the the tidal wave hit indonesia Amma.org donated 10 million to the relief fund The entire organization is non profit.

http://www.amma.org/humanitarian-activitie...sterrelief.html

Nevertheless, until today the volunteers are working consistently and the relief efforts are progressing steadily and impressively. The United Nations commended the M.A.Math for its outstanding disaster relief efforts and conferred the NGO status to the Math on July 2005. As of today the estimated aount spent on Tsunami Relief Work by the M.A.Math has doubled from $23 million USD to $46 million USD.

Amma lives in an old beat up trailer when she stays in San Ramon. I get my accupuncture done there

Amrita University

Medical College

Advanced Computing

Computer Institute

Management School

Engineering Institute

Amrita Vidhyalayam

Software Training

Industrial Training

Pharmaceutical Sciences

Primary School

Nursing School

shame on you drew

I would stay far away from Cohen. He has a really bad repution and even his mother claims he manipulates his students and is basicly a sociopath. At least do your research very well first.

your friend,

xeno

Well, xeno, you are the one who invited me to this board in the first place, and for that I thank you. Frankly I started this thread because of you, your post in the other thread. I knew I would take some heat for it, but Hathor insisted. She said she had a message for you, that I was to post about my experiences.

I don't know whether Hathor objectively exists or is a product of my right brain, undoubtedly the latter, but one thing I am quite sure about--Hathor represents women like me. She was a cow goddess. She was a milk goddess. Even though my youngest is almost nine, I still have colostrum, which is pre-milk. If there was a hungry newborn who needed milk, like if the newborn had lost his or her mother, I know my milk would come in right away, which is medically quite unusual. My doctor wanted me to go through tests, but I refused. I know this abundance is from my open channel and the tremendous energy that flows through it every day, and it's a good, natural way to be. I don't stimulate my nipples in any unusual way. My diet helps this channel open up.

Not really a heart orgasm but hey....

LTpEEIWGIOU

I got this DVD for my lady a while back now as she digs the ladies too. Not really an instructional, more of a bunch of women yakking about yoni and dancing about like hippies. As I remember is does go over the emotional release and healing of gSpotting.

No, that looks like the sort of heart orgasm I have myself. Is that Annie Sprinkle? Because she's the real deal.

There's a thrusting of the breasts, and then the energy builds up and shoots out of the center of the chest.

It is Annie Sprinkle. She's a tantric sex goddess. She endorsed my book. :)

No, that looks like the sort of heart orgasm I have myself. Is that Annie Sprinkle? Because she's the real deal.

There's a thrusting of the breasts, and then the energy builds up and shoots out of the center of the chest.

It is Annie Sprinkle. She's a tantric sex goddess. She endorsed my book. :)

Well, we now know to avoid your book...