witch

Heart orgasm

I think I've derailed the Men Who Stare At Goats thread enough, decided to start my own thread on this topic! :) I know most men here do the MCO, and some women too. I finally realized what I'm doing is moving the opposite way. My energy moves up the Functional Channel. It doesn't go up any farther than the heart, it goes up the Functional Channel and out through the heart.

I have many small orgasms flexing my PC muscles and this generates sexual energy up in my Sexual Palace. This energy builds up and finally rises directly straight up, it does not go back to the spine. It rises to the heart and then there is congestion of the energy there. To get rid of the energy I need to have a heart chakra orgasm, or push the energy back down to my vulva and have several ejaculation orgasms.

To have a heart chakra orgasm I have to be looking or at least thinking of a man with an open heart, a "sex object" is required. It helps to look at a picture of a man's head and chest, especially if he is making eye contact with the camera. Or of course a real man works even better. :) It is easiest with chest-to-chest contact, but I can do it at a distance too.

The sensation and physiological reaction is similar to a man's traditional orgasm. There is the initial surge, where usually there is an involuntary arching of my back, and I can feel the energy shoot out in spurts. The spurts have about the same timing as a man's regular orgasm, and there is a feeling of convulsing in my chest that pushes the energy out. Afterwards I am depleted, and may faint and/or burst into tears if the orgasm was strong enough.

I generally have one of these every several days. I think for a woman to develop this easily, she must have had a baby and breastfed it a lot. Also she should have spontaneous vaginal orgasms from flexing the PC muscles. It can probably be done without these two things, but I think both contributed for me and made it very natural and instinctive.

It helps to be really crazy in love with a man to get the energy to raise up. If a suitable man with an open heart isn't around, a woman can use her imagination. Nipple stimulation will help, although that will decrease libido in general from the prolactin. I think my diet also helps women achieve this.

Not being a man, I don't know much about reaching an open heart, but from what I've read, entering in feeling female helps. Crossdressing may help this process, I'm not sure.

Not being a man, I don't know much about reaching an open heart, but from what I've read, entering in feeling female helps. Crossdressing may help this process, I'm not sure.

I don't know about cross dressing, but having a finger shoved up ya back passage certainly helped me understand what It might be like to be a female.

My girlfriend wanted to give it a whirl, and I figured, what the hell, you only live once right(reincarnation aside). In any case I've never been much of a back passage existentialist(I don't know what that means either)so I was kind of curious you know, I'd heard some talk of the prostate but never really had a clue what that was all about.

Anyway, cut a long and graphic story short I ended up having a bum orgasm..... that sounds bad..... I've never felt so vulnerable in all my life, I 'spose you would really when somethings up there. After, it really annoyed me that she then didn't give me a nice cuddle, I was really pissed off about that and moaned almost uncontrollably for about ten minutes, I was most upset! New experience for me, I'm all for the roll over and sleep routine.

I had bum repercussions for hours after, it was most disconcerting, my emotions were all over the place. I don't know if it helps opening the heart, but it definitely taught me a lesson about what it might possibly be like being female being controlled from the inside.

I really admire women much more now, I don't know how you all do it. Much respect.

ps. I'm sure there are easier ways to open the heart. I don't think I'm gonna try that again..... :o (the perfect smiley face for this post...somewhat similar to my own expression at the time)

Now I'm confused, I thought that the very beginning of the MCO for men was the prostate. As in being able to have prostate orgasms. Isn't that how the MCO energy is generated and sent up?

But yes, I think opening up the heart in men is also helped by being pegged on a regular basis. :D Or at least Aneros use.

"Neuromuscular Specializations Within Human Pharyngeal Constrictor ...

Objectives: At present it is believed that the pharyngeal constrictor (PC) muscles are innervated by the vagus (X) nerve and are homogeneous in muscle fiber ...

www.britannica.com/.../Neuromuscular-Specializations-Within-Human-Pharyngeal-Constrictor-Muscles"

Witch the chi energy is from ionization through vagus nerve activation. What happens is that when the heart chakra opens up after say 10 orgasms or 30 female climaxes through the vagus nerve -- then the love emotion is too strong so you get heart break.

Do you get heart break emotion a lot? That's the hardest part of the healing energy -- the heart break. So in order to get PAST the emotional electrochemical energy there has to be the lung energy combined with the heart as COMPASSION -- the lung is sadness and the heart is "over-excitement" or intense lust as love emotion.

So the lung sadness SLOWS down the heart over-excitement thereby further relaxing the body through the parasympathetic vagus nerve ionization and then the jing or electrochemical energy turns into chi or electromagnetic. And when that gets strong enough then the third eye shen is created.

So when you had your CROWN CHAKRA ORGASM that was still an electrochemical jing phenomenon -- I've had that as well -- it fills like orgasmic bliss raining down from the center of your head throughout your whole body. It is an amazing experience but still part of converting the emotional jing energy into electromagnetic energy.

Witch the most common problem for men is losing their jing energy through ejaculation but the most common problem for females is being controlled by too much emotional extreme -- be it fear or over-excitement. Although males can also be stopped by fear and over-excitement IF they can get past the first ejaculation problem. haha.

So Witch what you've done is shown that the female emotional wall turns back into the male ejaculation wall. In fact it's just "extra" energy that is given back to others but the chi energy is more intense or a "higher frequency" and the shen (laser-holographic) is even more intense or more coherent frequency -- more harmonized.

I was watching this History channel show on Tsunamis and it's like that -- when the ocean is deep (the lower tan tien) then the wave moves fast but the power of the wave is not even noticed. As the wave moves to more shallow ocean then the front of the wave slows down (just as the lower tan tien energy goes up to the head) and the back of the wave then transfers it's frequency power as amplitude strength. So that's a sort of classical model that the back channel is the sublimation of the lower body hormones but the front channel GOING DOWN is after the "deep ocean" energy is turned into shallow ocean POWER as electromagnetic ionization.

Now I'm confused, I thought that the very beginning of the MCO for men was the prostate. As in being able to have prostate orgasms. Isn't that how the MCO energy is generated and sent up?

But yes, I think opening up the heart in men is also helped by being pegged on a regular basis. :D Or at least Aneros use.

What I am doing during a heart chakra orgasm is not a "wall." In my opinion it is the entire point of being female, and there is nothing higher to strive for.

A man does not have to stick stuff up his ass to have a heart orgasm. Opening the heart chakra helps :-) in fact it's something quite amazing to do so and some have said that is the holy grail itself. The heat voice is the 'still small voice within' or the inner guru.

The MCO runs both ways and is show to do so in TCM. Just not in most written alchemical texts on energy work. The orbit coming up the front is the Yin orbit and up the back is Yang. I have actually been the recipient of what you are describing from a tantrika. We circled our orbits up and out the heart... holy shit it was great. Not just the 'orgasms' but the continuous orgasm everywhere! I can do this on my own and in fact where ever I send the surge to will generate and orgasm. I have never tried Drews full lotus as it's not in my method but perhaps I should. Definitely not 'required' though to transmute or share. I can and have shot energy from the 3rd eye and had the same feedback he describes. Never do lotus.

On the MCO, just wanted to mention that some great teachers have shown me many variations. You can go from tailbone straight to DT. If we limit 'What is right' to Taoism then we are limited. It's great to follow the heart. The heart is actually the bridge between heaven and earth. I love your posts. Funny enough I'm actually sitting here with your book in hand.

I do actually have an Aneros but so far have only used it once. I got the top of the line one (can't remember the name) and when it arrive I got a shock as it was kinda big. Nevertheless I stuck it in my manbox and lay in bed. I should have waited to do this as I was tired and fell asleep. It was up there for hours! and my ass did not feel the same for at least a week. I'll try again at some point but I can have prostate orgasms already so I'm not in a rush.

Edited by Biff

Yeah I'm strictly an "at a distance" dude so I rely on the retention power of the full-lotus plus its transmission power through the pyramid vortex and it's sucking power.

The full-lotus is the standard training tool of the energy masters: john chang, wang liping, Chunyi Lin, Yan Xin, etc.

Well thank you Biff! I'm glad what I experience has a context, and I'm pleased that you enjoy my writing. :)

From my experience on the Aneros board, the huge one is definitely NOT the best one to start off with. :D Or even to end up with--people seem to get easier and stronger results with the smaller ones.

Also I didn't mean to imply that prostate orgasms needed penetration to achieve them. But don't most men who do the MCO have something like an orgasm from the PC muscle flexing?

Honestly I have no idea.... but I will say this to the ladies... if you ever want a man to agree to something he wouldn't normally agree to just stick ya finger up his bum in the right place for a while then he'll say yes to whatever you want! I would have agreed to marriage in that state!!!

A man does not have to stick stuff up his ass to have a heart orgasm.

Well said! I didn't mean to imply they did. I don't recommend it at all. I spent all afternoon happily clothes shopping, it's not an experience I care to repeat. Steer clear is what I say.

Witch the source of the male energy is electromagnetic.

Well thank you Biff! I'm glad what I experience has a context, and I'm pleased that you enjoy my writing. :)

From my experience on the Aneros board, the huge one is definitely NOT the best one to start off with. :D Or even to end up with--people seem to get easier and stronger results with the smaller ones.

Also I didn't mean to imply that prostate orgasms needed penetration to achieve them. But don't most men who do the MCO have something like an orgasm from the PC muscle flexing?

Witch most of the males posting on taobums are focused on retention NOT IONIZATION -- because ionization or alchemy (purification) relies on mental focus. Retention is just a symptom of the sex culture were immersed in -- males today are constantly titillated.

It's like turning a wheel -- it's much easier to turn the rim of the wheel (the hormones) then it is to turn the hub of the wheel (the electromagnetic power of the mind).

So when you just practice retention without burning the hormones into electromagnetic energy then the males just get blue balls and clench their teeth over hot babes and have nocturnal emissions, etc.

I BURN off my sex juice through my third eye and full-lotus as electromagnetic healing energy.

So most males and females -- most humans -- are too stupid to realize that their sex drive comes from their brain.

Consider your dopamine angle -- well check out Michael Persinger -- he's proven that the chemicals of the brain can be produced through his "God Helmet" -- his transcranial magnetic pulsing. Other neuroscientists are using transcranial magnetic pulsing for treating the mirror neurons for empathy in autism, etc.

Then why do men have to do semen retention to do the MCO?

Witch strap this on!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2184059515285733378#

No. You were right about the microtubules and the blood/brain barrier, but that doesn't mean you are right about other things. Don't ignore biochemistry. Dopamine is a chemical. Testosterone is a chemical. Just because you are on a crazy diet that has tricked your body into shutting down sexually because it thinks there's a famine going on and it's not time to reproduce, doesn't mean that testosterone can be ignored in men eating a normal diet. <_<

Witch the POWER comes from the diet and from the age of the person (their natural hormone levels) as practiced in retention but it gets wasted if it's not IONIZED. That's why it's alchemy -- the ionization is more difficult because it requires exercising the mind, not the dick! haha.

I mean people these days (30 and younger) are raised not just on t.v. but on computers and what have you. I've never "texted" to my girlfriend in the middle of the night but apparently 1 out of 3 teenagers lose an hour of sleep because they SLEEP while taking "texting" breaks with their teenage sweethearts. And guess what? losing 1 hour of sleep a night makes people STUPID. haha. It's the mind not the sex organs that's the real key factor.

Here's "trustwoman"'s account of her God Helmet experience:

Turns out it actually is not that easy to get to do this, I think Dr. Persinger only agreed because I'm a med student who's into neurology.

(I am referring to this device.)

So: for the first sequence, I felt nothing except relaxation and a tingling, numb feeling in my left leg.

But for the second sequence: I felt a whole-body "whooshing" sensation, like I was travelling very fast straight upward, then a distinct emotional impulse, growing intensity of feeling, culminating in the following - I felt myself questioning "how do I know it'll be ok?" (meaning: everything) and then the distinct answer returned: "I got this" (implication: don't worry).

I wouldn't call it a sensed presence, but it was definitely a Maslovian peak experience. I've had them before (sometimes even stronger) on my own, but very rarely, like a handful of times in my life.

It was lovely. I shed uncontrolled tears. I felt free and relieved and happy. I was on a bit of a high that whole evening afterward.

No. You were right about the microtubules and the blood/brain barrier, but that doesn't mean you are right about other things. Don't ignore biochemistry. Dopamine is a chemical. Testosterone is a chemical. Just because you are on a crazy diet that has tricked your body into shutting down sexually because it thinks there's a famine going on and it's not time to reproduce, doesn't mean that testosterone can be ignored in men eating a normal diet. <_<

Edited by drewhempel

Guest winpro07

I get these balls of light that form in front of the tail bone at the perineum and grow to a little larger than a grape fruit. They rise upwards fairly slowly through the center of the body along the path of the center channel that appears in the energy body though when it happens the center channel and chakra are not visible. All the qualities of the experience are of the energy body and have no source in the physical frame though the body does become super relaxed and dissipates or disappears as the light rises towards the crown. The endocrine or chakra go through a orgasm, or massive release as the light ball passes through each. On one occasion where the experience lead to social discomfort I stopped the rising at the level of the heart because I knew if it got to the throat that some words were going to come out. The energy went out through the heart in all directions and was dissipated and the ear mark sensation was of tremendous love and compassion for humanity followed by a great let down as if the energy had not reached it's mark. I learned very much about humanity in that moment. I suppose the DNA of the heart was activated or progressed from absorbing all the energy it's self. There was a download like supply of information about man and evolution and why we are here. It looks to me like the physical body has many different pathways the sexual energy may follow: nerves, endocrine,spinal nerve, spinal fluid, organ to organ, skin, eyes, chakra as light emanation, dan tien as magnetic fields. In each trans formative experience in all of the levels of the physical form and the higher and lower bodies there has been only two common denominator -the center channel (germinal vesicle) and the soul self perspective as pure perception or a focal point of light called self. The center channel is always a perfectly straight line of light blue in color the when perceived as soul self that runs for ever in both direction without end, or when the souls self becomes one level of body experience it appears about the height of that form, though clearly is not a nerve or of physical origin. It appears the center channel is formed by the intersecting of the dan tien or areas of greatest magnetic potential, though I have experienced the luminous body of the dan tien and there is no germinal vesicle at that level, only the presence of soul self within the area of the luminous ball/body. It also appears the physical form is manifested as part of an alchemical process of the luminous body, so semen comes from light which if you see the body of light there is and endless supply.

so using any process of accumulation of energy or chemical of the physical form may not lead to enlightenment or to anything permanent. The luminous body already exists

Getting in requires no process (end of resistance) and zero effort.

all effort increases resistance

winpro07 -- you sit in full-lotus?

I get these balls of light that form in front of the tail bone at the perineum and grow to a little larger than a grape fruit. They rise upwards fairly slowly through the center of the body along the path of the center channel that appears in the energy body though when it happens the center channel and chakra are not visible. All the qualities of the experience are of the energy body and have no source in the physical frame though the body does become super relaxed and dissipates or disappears as the light rises towards the crown. The endocrine or chakra go through a orgasm, or massive release as the light ball passes through each. On one occasion where the experience lead to social discomfort I stopped the rising at the level of the heart because I knew if it got to the throat that some words were going to come out. The energy went out through the heart in all directions and was dissipated and the ear mark sensation was of tremendous love and compassion for humanity followed by a great let down as if the energy had not reached it's mark. I learned very much about humanity in that moment. I suppose the DNA of the heart was activated or progressed from absorbing all the energy it's self. There was a download like supply of information about man and evolution and why we are here. It looks to me like the physical body has many different pathways the sexual energy may follow: nerves, endocrine,spinal nerve, spinal fluid, organ to organ, skin, eyes, chakra as light emanation, dan tien as magnetic fields. In each trans formative experience in all of the levels of the physical form and the higher and lower bodies there has been only two common denominator -the center channel (germinal vesicle) and the soul self perspective as pure perception or a focal point of light called self. The center channel is always a perfectly straight line of light blue in color the when perceived as soul self that runs for ever in both direction without end, or when the souls self becomes one level of body experience it appears about the height of that form, though clearly is not a nerve or of physical origin. It appears the center channel is formed by the intersecting of the dan tien or areas of greatest magnetic potential, though I have experienced the luminous body of the dan tien and there is no germinal vesicle at that level, only the presence of soul self within the area of the luminous ball/body. It also appears the physical form is manifested as part of an alchemical process of the luminous body, so semen comes from light which if you see the body of light there is and endless supply.

so using any process of accumulation of energy or chemical of the physical form may not lead to enlightenment or to anything permanent. The luminous body already exists

Getting in requires no process (end of resistance) and zero effort.

all effort increases resistance

Guest winpro07

I did once and first years ago. I was 16. I have not recalled the order of events of that time but there was a seeing experience where a double helix of blue tubes of light appeared inside the spine and uncoiled. I was seeing it with my eyes. Perhaps that was kundalini or sexual energy.

Did Gurdjeif state that kundalini is mistakenly thought of as sexual energy or energy awakening and that is it found in everything. I want to associate kundalini with my own term 'neutral force' KL energy as that which binds polarities -the force that determines all outcome.

I went to see amma last night as devi bava and sat in full lotus for an hour.

Drew, do you see the process of transmuting the emotion of others as an essential step in individual evolution or as something necessary because the world is out of balance? or something else?

amma has a ton of amrita that appears as a vapor that drifts out under force of intent or divine will as an appendage like form and causes transformation of persons she is in physical contact with. The persons who breathed it in or perhaps the people who were capable of breathing it in had big results, very few did out of several thousand. There were many deity right above her head.

For my self it appears that some persons benefit from dual cultivation and in others

it may occur in other ways, more internally. If accumulation of death energy or intent

is key and this substance is processed from light, then individual evolution may not be bound to anything outside as there is an endless supply of light within the light body. The Light body also seems to be sourced out form a much larger body comprised of the same plasma-light and lends its self to us under special circumstance, so the supply seems overabundant

my take is all this interest in evolution leads to one last worldly experience: Kachari

then the cup runneth over. This can only happen spontaneously

Edited by winpro07

I think I've derailed the Men Who Stare At Goats thread enough, decided to start my own thread on this topic! :) I know most men here do the MCO, and some women too. I finally realized what I'm doing is moving the opposite way. My energy moves up the Functional Channel. It doesn't go up any farther than the heart, it goes up the Functional Channel and out through the heart.

I have many small orgasms flexing my PC muscles and this generates sexual energy up in my Sexual Palace. This energy builds up and finally rises directly straight up, it does not go back to the spine. It rises to the heart and then there is congestion of the energy there. To get rid of the energy I need to have a heart chakra orgasm, or push the energy back down to my vulva and have several ejaculation orgasms.

To have a heart chakra orgasm I have to be looking or at least thinking of a man with an open heart, a "sex object" is required. It helps to look at a picture of a man's head and chest, especially if he is making eye contact with the camera. Or of course a real man works even better. :) It is easiest with chest-to-chest contact, but I can do it at a distance too.

The sensation and physiological reaction is similar to a man's traditional orgasm. There is the initial surge, where usually there is an involuntary arching of my back, and I can feel the energy shoot out in spurts. The spurts have about the same timing as a man's regular orgasm, and there is a feeling of convulsing in my chest that pushes the energy out. Afterwards I am depleted, and may faint and/or burst into tears if the orgasm was strong enough.

I generally have one of these every several days. I think for a woman to develop this easily, she must have had a baby and breastfed it a lot. Also she should have spontaneous vaginal orgasms from flexing the PC muscles. It can probably be done without these two things, but I think both contributed for me and made it very natural and instinctive.

It helps to be really crazy in love with a man to get the energy to raise up. If a suitable man with an open heart isn't around, a woman can use her imagination. Nipple stimulation will help, although that will decrease libido in general from the prolactin. I think my diet also helps women achieve this.

I want to learn how to do the spontaneous orgasms.

I read one way to do this is practice the rapid succession PC squeezes about 10-15 times everyday for about a month.

But I tried it and nothing.

Edited by Non

You hugged Amma? I watched a documentary about her ashram in India. My impression is that she doesn't give out shakti transmissions -- she just hugs people and also builds lots of housing for the poor. Is it free housing? I don't know but she has tons of Western followers. I think she's a female version of Sai Baba.

Gurdjieff was against kundalini because he focused on self-remembering. Gurdjieff says that alchemy in the West gets stuck in the emotional energy because it's very difficult to purify the sex energy enough where it gets ionized into the third eye visions.

20 minutes of full-lotus equals 4 hours of any other practice. The dual cultivation is not just dual -- You can charge up one person and then they charge up someone else just naturally. The chi is just a more intense form of natural energy.

Talk is cheap that's why I asked you about full-lotus. You should be able to sit for 2 hours straight if your third eye is close to opening -- sit for 2 hours comfortably. I can do that as long as there's a good source of jing energy for the O at a Ds.

I did once and first years ago. I was 16. I have not recalled the order of events of that time but there was a seeing experience where a double helix of blue tubes of light appeared inside the spine and uncoiled. I was seeing it with my eyes. Perhaps that was kundalini or sexual energy.

Did Gurdjeif state that kundalini is mistakenly thought of as sexual energy or energy awakening and that is it found in everything. I want to associate kundalini with my own term 'neutral force' KL energy as that which binds polarities -the force that determines all outcome.

I went to see amma last night as devi bava and sat in full lotus for an hour.

Drew, do you see the process of transmuting the emotion of others as an essential step in individual evolution or as something necessary because the world is out of balance? or something else?

amma has a ton of amrita that appears as a vapor that drifts out under force of intent or divine will as an appendage like form and causes transformation of persons she is in physical contact with. The persons who breathed it in or perhaps the people who were capable of breathing it in had big results, very few did out of several thousand. There were many deity right above her head.

For my self it appears that some persons benefit from dual cultivation and in others

it may occur in other ways, more internally. If accumulation of death energy or intent

is key and this substance is processed from light, then individual evolution may not be bound to anything outside as there is an endless supply of light within the light body. The Light body also seems to be sourced out form a much larger body comprised of the same plasma-light and lends its self to us under special circumstance, so the supply seems overabundant

my take is all this interest in evolution leads to one last worldly experience: Kachari

then the cup runneth over. This can only happen spontaneously

Edited by drewhempel

Guest winpro07

magnetic quality or gravity is literally mind. All belief and experience is stored as information within the magnetic body of creation. The governing beliefs of my reality that seem to limit the souls re-experience of kachari or any supra natural experience are from this source. Dissolve of ego that exists as a pocket of stored (individualized) magnetic potential is where experience of what the world mind considers at this time to be impossible, begins to occur. There are only barriers of the mind, not of the body.

Well I'm just quoting Chunyi Lin. He says if you want to see if someone is a real master just see how long they can sit in full-lotus.

It definitely cuts through the B.S. as people LOVE to talk about the lights they see, the great sex they have, yadda yadda

how someone's balls sacks are empty! haha.

That's bullshit.

Guest winpro07

You hugged Amma? I watched a documentary about her ashram in India. My impression is that she doesn't give out shakti transmissions -- she just hugs people and also builds lots of housing for the poor. Is it free housing? I don't know but she has tons of Western followers. I think she's a female version of Sai Baba.

Gurdjieff was against kundalini because he focused on self-remembering. Gurdjieff says that alchemy in the West gets stuck in the emotional energy because it's very difficult to purify the sex energy enough where it gets ionized into the third eye visions.

20 minutes of full-lotus equals 4 hours of any other practice. The dual cultivation is not just dual -- You can charge up one person and then they charge up someone else just naturally. The chi is just a more intense form of natural energy.

Talk is cheap that's why I asked you about full-lotus. You should be able to sit for 2 hours straight if your third eye is close to opening -- sit for 2 hours comfortably. I can do that as long as there's a good source of jing energy for the O at a Ds.

about 20 years ago amma was less well known and did shakti transmission. The results were strong and she stopped doing in because newbies were becoming frightened and would not approach her. Their organization is 100% non profit.

I understand the internal process full lotus inspires. Those kind of orgasm occurs in all kind of position, not just seated. Sexual energy follows intent. Posture and formal practice is not so much necessary after a while. The magnetic centers of the body becomes trained to process energy in the wrong way in this world. The centers can get retrained.

The first OaD I experienced was not in full lotus.

Sure the "first" is easy! haha.

about 20 years ago amma was less well known and did shakti transmission. The results were strong and she stopped doing in because newbies were becoming frightened and would not approach her. Their organization is 100% non profit.

I understand the internal process full lotus inspires. Those kind of orgasm occurs in all kind of position, not just seated. Sexual energy follows intent. Posture and formal practice is not so much necessary after a while. The magnetic centers of the body becomes trained to process energy in the wrong way in this world. The centers can get retrained.

The first OaD I experienced was not in full lotus.