Non

invaluable information! corrupt society...

I've been a little sad lately. Sad about the fact that there is so much secrecy in our society, and brainwashing. Knowledge about our history has been hidden from us, invaluable teachings, and the truth is distorted. Imagine the evolution humanity could have reached if all this information was freely available. Do you believe that we might also have the ability to use this information for evil? What if this information could actually transform us into loving God-willing beings who actually have compassion for each other?

Do you really think that information has been hidden from us because we would use it for evil? or is there really a mal-intent by the powers that be?

if you're sad it could be a lung blockage. I had a coworker who was always sad -- he would try to hide it but I could feel his emotions at a distance through the third eye. I told him it was because he smoked. Lung damage causes sadness. He quit smoking and his sadness went away. It was awesome.

I've been a little sad lately. Sad about the fact that there is so much secrecy in our society, and brainwashing. Knowledge about our history has been hidden from us, invaluable teachings, and the truth is distorted. Imagine the evolution humanity could have reached if all this information was freely available. Do you believe that we might also have the ability to use this information for evil? What if this information could actually transform us into loving God-willing beings who actually have compassion for each other?

Do you really think that information has been hidden from us because we would use it for evil? or is there really a mal-intent by the powers that be?

if you're sad it could be a lung blockage. I had a coworker who was always sad -- he would try to hide it but I could feel his emotions at a distance through the third eye. I told him it was because he smoked. Lung damage causes sadness. He quit smoking and his sadness went away. It was awesome.

Actually i have had a bad habit of smoking marijuana for a while, and a long time before that, cigarettes. My dad smokes weed so it's also always within reach for free so it's been kinda easy to fall into that trap. I've had asthma and allergies all my life also, even before I smoked. I only smoke weed once in a while though but still have been battling the habit actually since my life has been so empty for a while that Ive been turning to it. my goal is just to smoke once, but being that my source sucks (unnaturaly grown, etc) it messes me up for like 2 days afterwards that I feel like smoking again. And of course the emptiness i feel afterwards.

Edited by Non

It's a dopamine addiction so you can try another source of dopamine -- maybe coffee? Good luck. That dude in Germany quit pot by doing qigong -- deep reverse breathing.

Actually i have had a bad habit of smoking marijuana for a while, and a long time before that, cigarettes. My dad smokes weed so it's also always within reach for free so it's been kinda easy to fall into that trap. I've had asthma and allergies all my life also, even before I smoked. I only smoke weed once in a while though but still have been battling the habit actually since my life has been so empty for a while that Ive been turning to it. my goal is just to smoke once, but being that my source sucks (unnaturaly grown, etc) it messes me up for like 2 days afterwards that I feel like smoking again. And of course the emptiness i feel afterwards.

Quitting marijuana isn't hard, at least not like cigarettes or coffee or cocaine. It doesn't hurt; it actually feels pretty good to stop. Sleep is easier. Waking up is easier.

It's just boring. :3

Edit: On topic: thanks to the internet, we have a lot more access to a lot more information than anyone did before now. I think it's the catalyst for all of our recent advancement. It's the distortion of truthful information that is the most dangerous problem; watch American Fox news, and you will see the kind of distortion of truth that takes a people and corrupts there hearts with fear and hatred.

Edited by Capital

Breaking news: knowledge is power, people who have power want to keep their power and will do whatever it takes to keep their power in as few hands as possible.

Breaking news: knowledge is power, people who have power want to keep their power and will do whatever it takes to keep their power in as few hands as possible.

Indeed. :mellow:

That's why we need honest, compassionate people to share with their fellow men and women what the power-hungry don't want them to know.

You know what they say... History...his story. About 90% what they teach in schools is a pure fantasy. Also it depends on the country and which direction a particular government is leaning at the moment.

Quitting marijuana isn't hard, at least not like cigarettes or coffee or cocaine. It doesn't hurt; it actually feels pretty good to stop. Sleep is easier. Waking up is easier.

It's just boring. :3

Edit: On topic: thanks to the internet, we have a lot more access to a lot more information than anyone did before now. I think it's the catalyst for all of our recent advancement. It's the distortion of truthful information that is the most dangerous problem; watch American Fox news, and you will see the kind of distortion of truth that takes a people and corrupts there hearts with fear and hatred.

its only easy if ur not prone to addiction :)

And yea... I agree with you on the distortion part..that IS the biggest problem.

Edited by Non

I think its more of a conspiracy. Yea we need to better ourselves too... but I also believe that something foreign has changed the course of humanity's path.. ever since the beginning. It is humanity's fault. but it's also the foreigner's fault for taking advantage of our weakness.

But those are conditional, humanity has seen good, and it has tried to hold onto good, and we are deeply rooted to our reality, that is what makes it hard for us to flow with source energy, we only allow our senses to exist "Within the walls of 'reality'."

We are a society that acts as if that is an excuse, when the fact is, that is the ONLY excuse, therefor it is more powerful than any other knowledge in the world... good comes from bad and bad come from good, it's almost like that, only its not good VS bad, it is simply VS.

Tuning into our reality at this neutral frequency can really expand our understanding of what we are and what our potentials are...

I've been a little sad lately...

Me too. Einstein one wrote a sentence that sums up what you are asking for:

Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed.

I would fine tune that quote and say: Three great forces rule the human world: stupidity, fear and greed.

All product of endless karma and so it will remain.

The information you seek is still there, but you need to cut the roots off with your conditioned mind. Nature will allow you to explore the hidden knowledge; the tools that you require are: meditation and energetic practices.

I don't think this line of thought is leading anywhere. It focuses mainly on others and their morality while you should focus on what you have the power to change.

Stop watching the news and you will feel a lot better, I am sure.

Start asking yourself what you really want and focus on small changes everyday. You will feel more powerful and the surrounding society will not matter much.

Quitting weed is not that hard, it just takes willpower.

I smoked it for a number of years everyday building up a big tolerance to it. Then one day i got fed up of being paranoid, sad and allways having a hacking cough so i didn't see anybody who smoked it for a while and by the time i did i had allready adjusted to to being without it. Ask your dad to smoke it away from you and not let you see it lying around,, i'm sure being your father he could do that for you.

Oh as far as i understand it is working on the endocannabinoid system rather than dopamine. although they are interlinked. what happens it endocannabinoids actually work as inhibitors of dopamine so what is happening is whn you build up a tolerance of cannabis when you stop you have to much dopamine going around in the wroing parts of the brain..this gives a jittery have to do something feeling ifound.

i think how the world as we know it works is as everything is desire based we are addicted to our own dopamine that is stimulated by things computer, music, sexy women etc....that's why hermits have great success spiritually , they rae away from it all.

peace

Ed

I don't think this line of thought is leading anywhere. It focuses mainly on others and their morality while you should focus on what you have the power to change.

Stop watching the news and you will feel a lot better, I am sure.

Start asking yourself what you really want and focus on small changes everyday. You will feel more powerful and the surrounding society will not matter much.

hmm sounds like good advice, thank you but I still follow the internet news from time to time to know what dangers or difficulties I might need to navigate through. :)

its only easy if ur not prone to addiction :)

And yea... I agree with you on the distortion part..that IS the biggest problem.

I think the key is motivation.

If you enjoy marijuana intoxication there needs to be some reason why you choose not to indulge.

What might such a reason look like?

cool story bro

Guest paul walter

If you've been smoking pot for ages you risk brain damage, therefore distortions in your feeling as well as lung problems -as Drew pointed out sadness (and it probably goes back to your childhood from being around unhealthy conditions.) If you want to feel better real quick quit smoking and take the homeopathic remedy 'Ignatia 1m' morning /night/following morning. People like to say homeopathy isn't a miracle cure but that hasn't been my experience. When you get over the 'personal' view of how bad the world is you will have more strength to look the 'real' world in the face and see that it is much,much more terrifying a place than you now think it is. Clarity magnifies things, good and bad. If you want the world (whatever that is) to change you have to start by being the example you want to set.

If you've been smoking pot for ages you risk brain damage, therefore distortions in your feeling as well as lung problems -as Drew pointed out sadness (and it probably goes back to your childhood from being around unhealthy conditions.) If you want to feel better real quick quit smoking and take the homeopathic remedy 'Ignatia 1m' morning /night/following morning. People like to say homeopathy isn't a miracle cure but that hasn't been my experience. When you get over the 'personal' view of how bad the world is you will have more strength to look the 'real' world in the face and see that it is much,much more terrifying a place than you now think it is. Clarity magnifies things, good and bad. If you want the world (whatever that is) to change you have to start by being the example you want to set.

I forgot to add the remedy 'Ignatia' is specific for grief and sadness held on the chest/lungs. It's very powerful, cheap and easy to use.