Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Condoms

Any brand of condom that stands out as being more comfortable and less annoying to the Taoist Sex Clan?

While we are on the topic, what kinds of birth control/STD protection do you all employ?

Edited by Cameron

C'mon I know atleast Yoda and Sean engage in the sex act on a regular basis. You don't have to say if your the super tiny size or the extra massive size just what brand is best. Or are they all basically the same technology? I mean there has to be something better than these Trojan things, no?

Edited by Cameron

Ok, the stars align for me here and there...

They say that lambskin is the best as it conducts electricity better than latex. I don't know. I bet Plato and Bodri have done the research.

Condoms are good, combined with fertility awareness to avoid pregnancy in case they break or something happens (ladies check out the library section at www.tcoyf.com if you haven't already) combined with getting tested with yr partner just in case, since condoms don't protect against all STIs. Oh yeah, for some reason most of the guys I know sware by Durex. But they will use whatever is around, lol. I'm trying to think of the name of the brand we got for free at the clinic when I was in college, everyone hated that kind.

Sign in to follow this