witch

Tongue and erections?

Are there exercises I don't know about for men involving sticking out the tongue up towards the nose to give an erection? Just curious about something.

Are there exercises I don't know about for men involving sticking out the tongue up towards the nose to give an erection? Just curious about something.

Just tried it and nothing happened. :lol:

ralis

Just tried it and nothing happened. :lol:

ralis

:lol: Try curling your bottom lip down so the inside is showing and then stick your tongue out up towards your nose. Anything?

:lol: Try curling your bottom lip down so the inside is showing and then stick your tongue out up towards your nose. Anything?

Nothing. Since I am a scorpio, this is not a problem. :lol:

ralis

Sometimes-depends what I'm sticking the tongue into B)

This is however the technique lesbians use to get an erection. :P

I'm more likely to get a direction if you are the one sticking the tongue out.

I find a woman's tongue to be very visually sensual.

I don't know about the exercises you describe however.

I find that when I sit in siddhasana, heal under the perineum and do spinal breathing as in AYP or other yoga pranayama creating "ecstatic conductivity" with those conditions in place already, that the tongue going back towards the soft plate and the uvula that I get a strong erection and whole body arousal.

Bill

Immediate ecstatic and blissful sensation welling up around the root! Wow! Learn something everyday! :D

Cheers for this Witch!! Very good! Now i can generate bliss at will and practice dropping it the moment it arises strongly!

Thanks again!

CT.

I'm struggling to remember where it was from, Chia or perhaps Wong Kiew Kit.

There were tongue exercises. I seem to remember an orange hanging on a string getting poked around for practice. :blink:

I'm struggling to remember where it was from, Chia or perhaps Wong Kiew Kit.

There were tongue exercises. I seem to remember an orange hanging on a string getting poked around for practice. :blink:

it's Mantak chia in "Taoist secrets of love: cultivating male sexual energy". There's a chapter called "Exercises to increase male potency" => "tongue kung fu".

Anyway this exercise is just to increase sensitivy and strength in your tongue in order to give more pleasure to your partner, nothing to do with male erection...

I actually don't know any point or practice that can give instantaneous erection.

Cheers

Tongue on the erection is usually the best bet. And to be clear, lesbian activity is quite certain to produce and erection. Tongue out in and up a yoni is also quite the flag raiser. I'm not always 'above the rim either' especially with a sexy lady. Phew! all that energy.. crazy (hope she washed her ass).

In all seriousness tried it and it works but.... it could be because I was also thinking about my penis sticking up and that produced a flurry of associations/mental pictures. Not very Zen am I? If you asked me to stick out my tongue without asking about my erection then I might not get one. Actually yes I would for sure if a lady is asking about my knob and telling me to stick out my tongue.. err.. ok if the guy in my avatar asked me to stick out my tongue and see if I get and erection. Hmmm... err.. I would punch him in the face.