EagleShen

Dragon Gate Dao Yin Chi Gong - totally awesome!

Bums!

(so i decided to do a new thread rather than use the recent enquiry thread as the search is timing out and i get to express in the title my enthusiasm!)

I did Master Tao's Dragon Gate Dao Yin Chi Gong course on the weekend (in Melbourne, Australia) and it was totally awesome, Master Tao is certainly a very highly cultivated individual (avoiding words like enlightened etc as everyone gets way to excited/critical when you start bandying words like that around, and really who am i to say?). He is the real deal as far as i can make out from my humble perspective.

My energy and heart are feeling really clear, almost purified, in a way I've never quite experienced before and the warmth in my Dan Tien is very present and am able to drop deep into this awareness very easily. The practices were simple, powerful, and i have the experience of having been taught a lot more than was said - he actually doesn't speak very good english so the instruction was largely through a translator (anyone have tips on how to learn mandarin in 3 months?) but this did mean the instruction of practices was very succinct. I feel like my cultivation has gone vastly deeper to a whole new level in only a couple of days. His approach to cultivation is very Yin, which is what resonates with me.

The weekend was on meditation practice and fasting, with 6 dao yin practices taught. The fasting technique is awesome, i'm still laughing about how cool it is and how remarkable it's made my body feel, it can apparently cure any cancer etc within 7-10 days, i'm not normally one to give credit to such things, but with only one day under my belt i'm inclined to believe it. I'll only say it involves consuming no food or liquid, not even water. Apparently his master fasts for up to 3 months at a time.

He did a couple of energy healings along the way, and the chi radiating from him was incredible.

I'm now totally sold on getting live teaching/transmission of Qi Gong etc rather than books or dvd's, his title of Master is well earned IMHO. There was some curiosity about lineage etc, but i didn't even ask, was too busy being present to my experience and perceiving/letting in as much as possible - next time!

Anyway, if you're in Australia, and especially Melbourne, i can't recommend highly enough attending one of his classes (next one's probably in Feb or March next year) or even checking him our for a healing session if you've got something that ails you. http://www.daoyintherapy.com.au

One happy little Taoist! :D

Bums!

(so i decided to do a new thread rather than use the recent enquiry thread as the search is timing out and i get to express in the title my enthusiasm!)

I did Master Tao's Dragon Gate Dao Yin Chi Gong course on the weekend (in Melbourne, Australia) and it was totally awesome, Master Tao is certainly a very highly cultivated individual (avoiding words like enlightened etc as everyone gets way to excited/critical when you start bandying words like that around, and really who am i to say?). He is the real deal as far as i can make out from my humble perspective.

My energy and heart are feeling really clear, almost purified, in a way I've never quite experienced before and the warmth in my Dan Tien is very present and am able to drop deep into this awareness very easily. The practices were simple, powerful, and i have the experience of having been taught a lot more than was said - he actually doesn't speak very good english so the instruction was largely through a translator (anyone have tips on how to learn mandarin in 3 months?) but this did mean the instruction of practices was very succinct. I feel like my cultivation has gone vastly deeper to a whole new level in only a couple of days. His approach to cultivation is very Yin, which is what resonates with me.

The weekend was on meditation practice and fasting, with 6 dao yin practices taught. The fasting technique is awesome, i'm still laughing about how cool it is and how remarkable it's made my body feel, it can apparently cure any cancer etc within 7-10 days, i'm not normally one to give credit to such things, but with only one day under my belt i'm inclined to believe it. I'll only say it involves consuming no food or liquid, not even water. Apparently his master fasts for up to 3 months at a time.

He did a couple of energy healings along the way, and the chi radiating from him was incredible.

I'm now totally sold on getting live teaching/transmission of Qi Gong etc rather than books or dvd's, his title of Master is well earned IMHO. There was some curiosity about lineage etc, but i didn't even ask, was too busy being present to my experience and perceiving/letting in as much as possible - next time!

Anyway, if you're in Australia, and especially Melbourne, i can't recommend highly enough attending one of his classes (next one's probably in Feb or March next year) or even checking him our for a healing session if you've got something that ails you. http://www.daoyintherapy.com.au

One happy little Taoist! :D

Fantastic, I'll be at the next one :)

P.S. Ill call you later you Bastard :lol:

I'm now totally sold on getting live teaching/transmission of Qi Gong etc rather than books or dvd's....

This is a very good thing.

I mention it so much I sound like a broken record.

Nevertheless, I don't think it can be emphasized enough.

Very glad to hear that you found a practice that is working well for you.

Fantastic, I'll be at the next one :)

P.S. Ill call you later you Bastard :lol:

:D:P

This is a very good thing.

I mention it so much I sound like a broken record.

Nevertheless, I don't think it can be emphasized enough.

Very glad to hear that you found a practice that is working well for you.

Indeed books etc i are great for supplementing, but you really can't go past live as the core of your practice.

I just thought i'd bump this up as Master Tao has another workshop on this weekend (on a different part of the practice to what i reviewed above), i believe there are still spaces, so if you're living in Melbourne and interested (it's on from 1-5pm sunday and saturday) - and i could highly recommend it - head on over to:www.daoyintherapy.com.au. If there are any TB's going along, drop me a PM.

Thanks for the recommendation!

*adds it to growing list of things to learn and people to visit*

**Yes, there is an actual list I keep**

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

EeagleShen, on website they have brisbane contact but it is not replying..

if you happen to be at workshop again could you ask about who is teaching in brisbane?

I just thought i'd bump this up as Master Tao has another workshop on this weekend (on a different part of the practice to what i reviewed above), i believe there are still spaces, so if you're living in Melbourne and interested (it's on from 1-5pm sunday and saturday) - and i could highly recommend it - head on over to:www.daoyintherapy.com.au. If there are any TB's going along, drop me a PM.

Guest paul walter

/quote]

Can you elaborate on this Eagle? Is it bigu principles? Give whatever you can in reply--I'm very interested. Thanks, Paul.

Hey Paul,

Not sure exactly what you mean by bigu principles, a quick google revealed some info on both 'living on light' and 'living on Chi'. I'd say it would fall into the later, as Master Tao said, 'use your spiritual power to feed yourself'. We are also taught a swallowing the sun exercise to supplement, so i guess that falls into the former.

As i mentioned, the workshop this weekend is not on the meditation and fasting, i'm not sure exactly what the topic is, i couldn't get a clear answer from his wife, i get the impression it's a bit more esoteric.

The practices so far have been very subtle, very yin, but getting more powerful over time. Am about to embark on my longest fast which i'm really looking forward to.

Hope that's of some help!