Sign in to follow this  
John Zen

What does Sacred-Sex/Internal Alchemy feel like?

Hi.

I just had sex today, and when I felt myself coming close to reaching orgasm, I stopped, and tried to direct the energy up.

I felt my arms and face start to tingle. Like my whole body was vibrating. I felt light, and almost like my limbs and head were going numb. I felt nothing in my spine though. Sex lasted for about 10 minutes because she is still getting used to how it feels and she was hurting, but for like 5 minutes after I was still tingling.

Is this the correct path to Sacred-Sex/Internal Alchemy practice? Or is this just good sex (I've never really experienced anything like this before with my ex-girlfriend).

I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for. I want to experience Kundalini, and I want to Transmute Sex energy, but I don't know the sign-posts for what to look for.

Thanks

Edited by John Zen

It would be better to take a break and focus on your breathing at that point...when you breathe fully and gently, and feel that peaceful/opening up sensation within...simply pay attention to that feeling.

Forcing and pushing energy around is dangerous, especially when it's unrefined sexual energy. Breathing gently transmutes everything. Also, in qigong or neigong we should always guide the energy, not move it. The consequences of incorrect practice may not be immediately noticeable, but perhaps later on they will.

Looking for little sensations, such as a bit of electric feelings or tingling, is okay but know that those things are simply side effects and they aren't what you want to look for and cultivate.

Transmuting means turning lust into love. So another thing that can help is to cultivate love and compassion in your life, outside of play time. ;)

Ok. Well I wasn't really like trying to "move" the energy. I was more FEELING the sensations in my genitals translated into feelings in my limbs and head.

What is it supposed to feel like, so I know what to look for?

Well I'd try "kiss of the yogini" -- that means you suck her clitoris until she climaxes before you go inside her -- that should take care of uneasiness for her. It's also called the "lunar love digit" from Professor Gordon White's book "Kiss of the Yogini."

Hi.

I just had sex today, and when I felt myself coming close to reaching orgasm, I stopped, and tried to direct the energy up.

I felt my arms and face start to tingle. Like my whole body was vibrating. I felt light, and almost like my limbs and head were going numb. I felt nothing in my spine though. Sex lasted for about 10 minutes because she is still getting used to how it feels and she was hurting, but for like 5 minutes after I was still tingling.

Is this the correct path to Sacred-Sex/Internal Alchemy practice? Or is this just good sex (I've never really experienced anything like this before with my ex-girlfriend).

I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for. I want to experience Kundalini, and I want to Transmute Sex energy, but I don't know the sign-posts for what to look for.

Thanks

Sign in to follow this