GrandTrinity

POWER BALLS!

http://www.powerballs.com

This thing is seriously awesome! It works the little muscles in your hands with the gyroscope that can push up to 40 lbs. Remember that most of your brain nerves connect to the hands than any other part of the body? I feel my thrusting channels opening with this thing! It removes any carpal tunnels, strengthens the hands, makes them work better and more efficient, and the forearm, great for martial arts, athletes, taoists, etc. I sound like an advertisement, because i love it!

Oh, and it should most definetly strengthen the pericardium channel! So very good for your heart too! Great for massagers, healers....anyone!?

Should helps grounding as well, forces chi into the hands! Thing costs about $35. Go get yourself one if your inclined!?

powerball_orange_top_web.jpg

Edited by GrandTrinity

that gyro is unique. I found one to play with at a vitamin shoppe. Flextend doesn't appeal to me. A better product would be the rubberbands made by folks like jumpstretch. Rubber bands rock for whole body strength and flexibility. You can even buy rubberbands like that in Walmart these days. Super cheap. Maybe google for a workout routine.