Sign in to follow this  
RiverSnake

Hi

Hi, i've recently been getting into some Mantak Chia books: Multi-Orgasmic Mand and Cultivating Male Sexuality. I'm also going to start taking Tai Chi this december and am very interested in other internal arts such as Qi.

-But the real reason i originally went in search for a site on Taoism is because i'm trying to learn the Cool Draw Technique and was not sure if i was doing the technique properly and was wondering what other individuals experiences has been with this technique and how do they tell if there doing it correctly.

To tell you a little bit about myself: I'm 19, a sophomore in college, I studied Tae Kwon Do for 9 years, but stopped going after i broke my wrist doing a move. Philosophy has always been a passion of mine, and eventually i found my way to eastern philosophy which i feel connects much better with who i am as an individual. I live in Miami, FL with my parents. For the last two years i've been on a journey internally and externally in trying to rediscover my roots and energy as a man which i'd lost growing up without many role models...it has been a rough ride but a worthy one and i feel that Taoism, Tai Chi, Qigong with help me deepen my understanding of my own spiritual self and attain greater balance and peace in my own life.

Edited by Tao Apprentice

Hi Tao Apprentice,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

Peace & Love!

Thanks for the welcome. This forum is amazing, i feel as though i have come across a great lake of knowledge in which i can drink and learn from. I am very excited about continuing my energetic practices through reading and experience.

Thanks for the welcome. This forum is amazing, i feel as though i have come across a great lake of knowledge in which i can drink and learn from. I am very excited about continuing my energetic practices through reading and experience.

Yeah. One of the beauties of this board is that the subjects discussed here are almost without limits. And there are members here who will have at least some knowledge of just about anything anyone wishes to discuss. This is a really great place if we can ignore the negatives that pop up now and then.

Enjoy!

Peace & Love!

Sign in to follow this