Sign in to follow this  
Edward M

Old news from scientific study

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCM6ldfeCag

my opinion is it is acceptable to do these things in a small to moderate dose once, at the most twice to give a glimpse of what is to come, which some might say is a distraction but i think it can give motivation and also awaken memorys of original state.

i dont believe in abuse of these things, but rather to be used as an initiation if you like.

just my 2 cents....peace

Ed

also i don't advocate breaking the law as these are descended from the law of God which emanates from God's love.

although it does say in one of the books of the new testament to challenge tryranical rulers....i guess it comes down to the reasons behind the laws on shrooms in this case.

is it because some do become psychotic, or because it makes some people question the system, or simply to help keep order. Order is deffinitely good, it is of heaven, but again tyrants can enforce their own order to suit themselves.

anyway, sorry for the rambling...peace

Ed

Wow that little G.W. dictator clip at the end is really creepy. Have you watched the "Illuminati Video Series" on youtube? There's 100 10 minute clips! I'm on 23. thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCM6ldfeCag

my opinion is it is acceptable to do these things in a small to moderate dose once, at the most twice to give a glimpse of what is to come, which some might say is a distraction but i think it can give motivation and also awaken memorys of original state.

i dont believe in abuse of these things, but rather to be used as an initiation if you like.

just my 2 cents....peace

Ed

also i don't advocate breaking the law as these are descended from the law of God which emanates from God's love.

although it does say in one of the books of the new testament to challenge tryranical rulers....i guess it comes down to the reasons behind the laws on shrooms in this case.

is it because some do become psychotic, or because it makes some people question the system, or simply to help keep order. Order is deffinitely good, it is of heaven, but again tyrants can enforce their own order to suit themselves.

anyway, sorry for the rambling...peace

Ed

contradiction, yes i think it is resonable to assume that it is encoded in our dna, after all look at the double helix and the kundalini, and now also they have discovered the cross within us, a gene if i remember correctly.

Ed

Sign in to follow this