Sign in to follow this  
electric chi magnet

teleportation meditation

You made a joke of it,

but since I moved to China I met a zen master (Wang XuHong) who could do just this. He didn't really practice zazen, but Taoist Chan meditation... it is a matter of returning to the Dao with your consciousness in-tact. Once you do this you can 're-materialize' at any point and time in space.

If anyone here makes there way to Beijing, I can see about taking you to him.

Greetings..

My experiences reveal a slightly different perspective.. in the 'local' experience, the awareness is focused primarily on maintenance of the vehicle/body and its relationship to its physical environment.. the 'non-local' or spirit experience is not confined by local influences, it is united with the whole consciousness.. rather than 'teleporting' or 'astral projecting', it is more a matter of becoming aware of some particular aspect of the 'non-local/spiritual' existence.. there's nowhere to 'go', you're already there.. it's just a matter of refocusing your awareness..

Be well..

You made a joke of it,

but since I moved to China I met a zen master (Wang XuHong) who could do just this. He didn't really practice zazen, but Taoist Chan meditation... it is a matter of returning to the Dao with your consciousness in-tact. Once you do this you can 're-materialize' at any point and time in space.

If anyone here makes there way to Beijing, I can see about taking you to him.

Well, one good joke deserves another. Zazen is chan meditation, and "Taoist Chan meditation" is a meaningless term, given that chan is the product of Taoism and Buddhism, referred to as "zen" by the Japanese.

time to level you guys up.

up your level expand your bandwidth and PRACTICE!

THIS IS A GIFT ONLY FOR ADVANCED PRACTITIONERS.

ENJOY!

:lol: sounds like Wan :lol:

Still, thanks for taking the time out of your day to post :)

Well, one good joke deserves another. Zazen is chan meditation, and "Taoist Chan meditation" is a meaningless term, given that chan is the product of Taoism and Buddhism, referred to as "zen" by the Japanese.

I didn't see any joke in Findley's post.... I think he was just saying "taoist chan" so that people reading wouldn't think, "oh, yeah, zazen", but something a little bit different. B.K. Frantzis in his books stresses the difference between the Zen techniques that were taken to Japan and the more Taoist influenced Chan. So no need to flip out over semantics :)

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Sign in to follow this