Sign in to follow this  
Ohm-Nei

I must say, this is my largest stretch by far.

Bashar.

I can't explain what he is, but i look at him as someone who has seen a purified vision of what it means to live in the moment. -I cant go into detail, all i can say is that what he is saying is something that i feel I would have eventually said in my life.

I think he's right, and there's no REAL reason for me to deny what he is saying.

Just interested in how this relates to your life/your beliefs... It sounds very, jedi/tao to me, but i think its a more technological standpoint....

Somewhere somebody has seen the light and they have used to it help change the world, to help teach the world.

They have left our "modern universe" and returned to remind us...

we have expanded from our understandings and we are embracing reality as a part of us, when really, reality is whatever we make it.

Here are 3 videos to watch and discus, thank you for your time in reading my post and watching these clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOnuAGQKYeM...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB5Bb995D1U...feature=related

Bashar is the man! I have been listening to him for 5 years now and to me he offers true enlightenment which is as he says "just lightening up".

Here is a 21 minute P'taah video, just as informative as Bashar:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3...21049114126349#

I'm glad this place is a safe haven, if i presented this to somebody that lives in a lot of stress, they'd probably say "PSHH, what a loser!"

-> Ultimately, that makes sense... those are the kind of people that cant accept the truth, they reject what he has to say.

What bothers me though... and this might be a great stage of enlightenment for me... it my fear of being in trouble, i feel so pinned don't by laws and regulations and norms that it is physically depressing to understand where i am. I am feeling stress because I am dealing with things that I don't like to do... but... how am i supposed to do what makes me most satisfied and truly happy with myself, if I don't want to work, and I don't want to eat healthy, and i don't want to drive the speed limit... things like those... How do I overcome that?

I could really use a lesson right now, please tell me anything you can.

I feel like everyone I know is so consumed by reality, that they wouldn't see my NEWLY ENLIGHTENED ideas as acceptable, or right? Do you see?

Does this mean i need to leave where I live?

Again, Need some insight, thank you!.

I just take baby steps toward where my heart resonates. What you project outwards will come back at you. Remember you have to smile first and then the mirror smiles back.

I don't care for sharing my insights with those around me because everyone is at a different stage of development and if you present soemthing to them then they will think you are being intrusive. Just allow yourself to be your most natural self.

peace

I just take baby steps toward where my heart resonates. What you project outwards will come back at you. Remember you have to smile first and then the mirror smiles back.

I don't care for sharing my insights with those around me because everyone is at a different stage of development and if you present soemthing to them then they will think you are being intrusive. Just allow yourself to be your most natural self.

peace

I totally agree Nilo. I'm really into Abraham but I don't really talk about it with even my closest friends for the same exact reason. According to Abraham that's the beauty and purpose of life...do your thing and let others do theirs!

MBZ,

That is a very good perspective. BTW I'm into Abraham too, they have helped me tremendously in flowing downstream :)

MBZ,

That is a very good perspective. BTW I'm into Abraham too, they have helped me tremendously in flowing downstream :)

Now, don't judge me on these boards, i do not smoke marijuana anymore and i have never taken part in other drugs...

I used to smoke every night and i used to have hunches. Looking back now, i can relate my hunches to real life...

I used to see my peers, those that were lost and unpopular, then i looked that those that were popular and well loved, and i always came to the conclusion that EVERYTHING you get into, is simply a stage in your life, and that it why it's hard for people to see eye to eye at times.

I no longer smoke regularly because I feel like it's more important for me to have a clear mind when i think about things, i have more clarity. I do smoke on occasions tho, when im feeling weighed down with stress it really really relaxes my body and it's unbelievably rejuvenating for me. the less I smoke it, the better it feels.

In conclusion, I hope i can incorporate this concept into everything i do, i can see a bright enlightened path ahead :)

-Also, to those who think it's bull shit, and fake... i find him far far too confident and focused on his thoughts, they all make sense when you apply them. he never gets off track no matter how far from the point he gets in order to explain it. I really appreciate his advice. - I felt so much different at work, it was amazing.

Now, don't judge me on these boards, i do not smoke marijuana anymore and i have never taken part in other drugs...

I used to smoke every night and i used to have hunches. Looking back now, i can relate my hunches to real life...

I used to see my peers, those that were lost and unpopular, then i looked that those that were popular and well loved, and i always came to the conclusion that EVERYTHING you get into, is simply a stage in your life, and that it why it's hard for people to see eye to eye at times.

I no longer smoke regularly because I feel like it's more important for me to have a clear mind when i think about things, i have more clarity. I do smoke on occasions tho, when im feeling weighed down with stress it really really relaxes my body and it's unbelievably rejuvenating for me. the less I smoke it, the better it feels.

In conclusion, I hope i can incorporate this concept into everything i do, i can see a bright enlightened path ahead :)

-Also, to those who think it's bull shit, and fake... i find him far far too confident and focused on his thoughts, they all make sense when you apply them. he never gets off track no matter how far from the point he gets in order to explain it. I really appreciate his advice. - I felt so much different at work, it was amazing.

The more you know, the more things seem to come together for you. I think there is a strong relation to these concepts and the meanings/reasons/purposes of meditation and such.

Optimistic at first, and if it's too difficult to reach a good outcome, at the very least, be passive, and there is no need to be pessimistic, especially when you are in tune with how the world can be a great as you make it.

Sign in to follow this