Sign in to follow this  
TheWhiteRabbit

New World Order

No, there will not be a "New World Order". The human animal will continue being what it has always been - a human animal. We cannot escape our nature. Many have tried and most have failed to be something different than what they truely are.

It is my opinion that those who use this phrase have the desire to change others to what they want them to be but refuse to change themselves.

Peace & Love!

... some cruel fear tactic.

That's all most stuff like that is. Instilling fear is the easiest and least costly way of controlling people.

(That is why I preach that we should eliminate our fears.)

Peace & Love!

That's all most stuff like that is. Instilling fear is the easiest and least costly way of controlling people.

(That is why I preach that we should eliminate our fears.)

Peace & Love!

I would have to add that the 'new world order' is the 'old world order'. I suppose that some people think that ideal of the 'new world order' is a good thing - in that we want to see something good in the future. To understand the New World Order (as referred to by the likes of Alex Jones, Noam Chomsky or Davide Icke) then one would first have to analys what is human nature, what is humane and what is a mental construct playing out i.e. the mental structures in which our mindsets are permitted to walk by the elites of this world. As for any notion of removing the control systems that have indoctrinated us is concerned well thats a whole new story - it would be like trying to see through the reasoning that has been handed down to us for hundreds if not thousands of years as being unnatural - that that to me is enlightenment.

I would have to add that the 'new world order' is the 'old world order'. I suppose that some people think that ideal of the 'new world order' is a good thing - in that we want to see something good in the future. To understand the New World Order (as referred to by the likes of Alex Jones, Noam Chomsky or Davide Icke) then one would first have to analys what is human nature, what is humane and what is a mental construct playing out i.e. the mental structures in which our mindsets are permitted to walk by the elites of this world. As for any notion of removing the control systems that have indoctrinated us is concerned well thats a whole new story - it would be like trying to see through the reasoning that has been handed down to us for hundreds if not thousands of years as being unnatural - that that to me is enlightenment.

By what criteria are you categorizing Alex Jones, Noam Chomsky, and David Icke together? One is considered to be one of the most influential intellectuals of the 20th century. The other two are illiterate conspiracy theorists caught in their own tractor beams of New Age buffoonery. Enlighten me, if you please.

By what criteria are you categorizing Alex Jones, Noam Chomsky, and David Icke together? One is considered to be one of the most influential intellectuals of the 20th century. The other two are illiterate conspiracy theorists caught in their own tractor beams of New Age buffoonery. Enlighten me, if you please.

Hi Blasto,

Yes I know Noam Chomsky is lacking some what when it comes to thinking outside the box but I wouldn't put him down for it, As for the other one I know his religious views can get in the way.

I place all three in the same criteria in this post because all three have inclination of what the NWO or elites are about, and all three ask the mainstream reader, listener or viewer to open his or her mind a little for a different point of view, that would be all.

I find Chomsky a little dry sometimes as he only argues the mainstream point of view from with in its point of view, this is however his biggest strength.

Well politics is all b.s. but still I spent several years reading Chomsky's politic books and he was great inspiration for me. I used Chomsky quotes to successfully get an anti-sweatshop bill passed in the Student Senate at the University of Minnesota, and then finally getting it past the regents and president.... I've even corresponded with Chomsky, urging him to get his book "At War with Asia" back in print. The following year AK Press reissued it.

Still I've also read David Icke and my masters thesis, "Epicenters of Justice" (wherein I critique Chomsky) and my follow up "When the Mothership Lands: Secrets of the CIA's Psi-Plasma Vortex" is posted on the David Icke website. I'm not an Alex Jones fan but he had balls for his Bohemian Grove protest.

I've been watching this Illuminati Video Series from Infinite Spirit -- there's 125 10 minute segments -- I'm up to 33. I highly recommend this -- some of it is repetitive, other parts is comical -- but it's all eye-opening for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdiG4OC48LY

Edited by drewhempel

I don't concern myself with political speculation. I know there are centers of power, and thanks to people like Chomsky, I can successfully avoid being bamboozled about mythical power structures. My masters thesis was in geography, a Buddhist deconstruction of globalization, but I think I'm more of an aspiring global ecologist than a geographer.

To be grossly reductionist, I just see the fact that fossil fuels have allowed us to grow enough food for 7 billion people (even though half of them live on less than $2/day), on a planet with a carrying capacity of perhaps 2 billion. I find basic ecological principles to have far more explanatory power than political philosophy. Ecology is also why I'm attracted to Taoism and Buddhism - interdependency and the web of life.

I subscribe to James Lovelock's prediction - 500 million people will live to see the 22nd century. Most will starve to death or be incinerated in the resource wars to come, the oldest story of humankind.

The point I'm trying to make is that we needn't appeal to conspiratorial notions. We're fucking up the biosphere's carrying capacity in such obvious ways that we needn't compose horror stories out of thin air.

My kids will be studying nei kung and riding horses in Whitehorse, Yukon Territories, if all goes well.

Edited by Blasto

I use to be big into conspiracy theories, now, not so much. If you look through this forum there are tons of doomsday a la Alex Jones-type predictions that never came to blossom.

I use to be big into conspiracy theories, now, not so much. If you look through this forum there are tons of doomsday a la Alex Jones-type predictions that never came to blossom.

The NWO fear tactic is a most interesting one. The thing that annoys me about the NWO is that they are so damned spiritual in nature - memereticly speaking self propagating that the only thing left for us to do is shush and not to tell - and if there was ever a glimer of hope it would be taken from us by our selves, but thats my take on NWO memetics.

This might sound a little mad but there was a time when I could see exactly how they worked, thats before all my weaknesses kicked in, basically a super meme. Thats why I'm interested in books like the I Ching, a book of divination to divine truth (nothing to do with divination at its higher levels). It just fascinates me that 4 years ago I was thinking along the same lines as has been expressed by other's that are enlightened with out ever knowing what enlightenment was - funny in a way, I remember listing to people talk and hearing/seeing connections with something more than I could accurately describe. I remember thinking wow just knowing this way is so much more than I could ever explain, everything took on enlightened meanings and it was as if everyone already knew something that they just couldn't say, something quite dark with in that sensing.

Thank God for spirituality its the one thing that takes us aways from the shallow concepts of what is.

Personally I believe that concepts such as Noam Chomsky's media engine etc, David Icks research into NWO, and Alex Jones meat and gravy approach have helped to intellectually arm vast numbers of people. I would also like to thank all the other reporters and thinkers that have laid their lives on the line in order to help educate people about the NWO. But in truth we the people cant win by political methods its a spiritual battle if your that way inclined or a mental one if your the other.

As for me I wouldn't know ware or how to start against those guys - so cultivated by them in our reactions we all are. So I'm just happy to read a little here and there from some texts written by masters of this and that remembering that life ant fare until all dots are connected. Maybe one day that part of my mind that enlightenment me once might reactivate but believe me this connecting force that binds all time has no fear because its always in the now. My way of saying it is - some help some hinder but if your lucky all help.

The sadist question I ever asked during my awakening to a force higher than my self was "but why do we need to change". What can I say, its just something about us all thats so deep in motion.

Needed a rant,

LeonBasin -- actually this is the better link -- connects you to the series sequentially:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B59C4C10EC3692E1

Thank you for the link!

Those are great! Definitely not a Conspiracy any longer.

I'm with you. I used to be heavily into Conspiracies/Metaphysics, but it only made things more unclear. I focus on the Tao now. It will guide me. Only thing that sounds real to me.

READ SIGNATURE

NWO will not be the same government that we have today.

NWO will not be an evil thing to the masses, although some will have a hard time coming to terms with the idea.

NWO does not mean that every man on earth will be controlled by one new international government, it's much more accommodating.

The NWO will allow humanity to evolve as one single stage, the governing that they will do will always have it's ups and downs, but as we continue to evolve and expand, our possibilities will expand as well.

The problem with governments is that they face the same problems that their citizens do, those who lose sight of the light begin to forget what they are working toward. Every action can be interpreted, and if you say a government's action is evil, you can also interpret it as good as well, some way, some how.

I believe that we have good leaders in our world, and right now is a very possible era for the NWO to come to be.

The NWO may have sounded sinister, but sometimes we do to when we lose sight of life's true meaning, sometimes we get caught up in our world and forget that this is only a small breathe of what is really out there.

Don't fear your future, experience is with love and comfort.

Oh No!!!!!

Blasto deleted the new world order!!!

I guess it's back to the same ole stuff.

Oh well.

Peace & Love!

Edited by Marblehead

Oh No!!!!!

Blasto deleted the new world order!!!

I guess it's back to the same ole stuff.

Oh well.

Peace & Love!

Yes. I used the Buddhist Palm.

Food Inc - Official Trailer [HD]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eKYyD14d_0

http://www.filmsforaction.org/film/?Film=5...;Title=Food_Inc.

an excellent documentary that I recently saw, it focuses on food but it's all related.

the following links are for entertainment purposes only:

Tom & Jerry Illuminati Pyramid & Satan Worship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hSvacxqR1o

Georgia guide stones defaced!

http://exatanews.blogspot.com/2008/12/geor...vandalized.html

g4.jpg

Edited by Desert Eagle

Sign in to follow this