Non

Transmuting sexual energy and ...

Short modified version of this post: I need sexual transmutation techniques, how to cultivate prenatal chi as well as internal alchemy resources. Anyone know of any , especially for free? Maybe its health related, but also self improvement related.

I am kind of "desperate" to learn how to transmute my energies, sexual definitely included. It's bothering me and I live a really unfulfilled and unfulfilling love and social, well life in general which I can't seem to change, atleast fast. I'm desperate for a lot of things actually but I think this may help tremendously. also a method of cultivating "pre natal chi" which was spent through, well.. spilling the elixir.

Man if I only had enough time and money to really go in depth and study all I can about alchemy.. but I'm at a pretty unhealthy and disorganized state with insomnia, laziness, and several addictions (not drug related though... I hope) and my schedule is full, and well a family member of mine thinks I just waste time....

The cycle of negativity keeps repeating as well.. I can't seem to change my negativity, and it manifests in the world. I sort of 'ended up this way' for living an unfulfilled life, and feeling so estranged by society, the universe and life.

Edited by Non

First of all go vegetarian. Meat makes sex fluid. If you really want results eat soy -- 100 grams equals 1 birth control pill so it's basically a sex change operation! haha. Finally only the full-lotus is really effective to counteract the nocturnal emissions and other people trying to suck you off, etc. haha. Good luck but start with the small universe Level 1 sitting meditation c.d. http://springforestqigong.com

Short modified version of this post: I need sexual transmutation techniques, how to cultivate prenatal chi as well as internal alchemy resources. Anyone know of any , especially for free? Maybe its health related, but also self improvement related.

I am kind of "desperate" to learn how to transmute my energies, sexual definitely included. It's bothering me and I live a really unfulfilled and unfulfilling love and social, well life in general which I can't seem to change, atleast fast. I'm desperate for a lot of things actually but I think this may help tremendously. also a method of cultivating "pre natal chi" which was spent through, well.. spilling the elixir.

Man if I only had enough time and money to really go in depth and study all I can about alchemy.. but I'm at a pretty unhealthy and disorganized state with insomnia, laziness, and several addictions (not drug related though... I hope) and my schedule is full, and well a family member of mine thinks I just waste time....

The cycle of negativity keeps repeating as well.. I can't seem to change my negativity, and it manifests in the world. I sort of 'ended up this way' for living an unfulfilled life, and feeling so estranged by society, the universe and life.

Working with energy won't make your personal problems better. It actually amplifies them.

You set the very high goal of transmuting your sexual energy, but ignore the rest. Transmuting isn't the solution to your problems. It's best to focus on the mundane issues in your life. This actually improves your energy, believe it or not.

I mean...think about someone who is worrying about their problems going in to meditate, versus someone who has everything taken care of already. Whose meditation will be beneficial, and who will be sitting there not being able to relax and focus, with a thousand things on their mind? Of course the person who is on top of things will have an easier time.

If you get your life in order everything else will improve. It's a constant task, but it should be the first step in alchemy.

If you find some secret practice and figure out how to transmute, or even fool yourself into thinking that's what's happening...you'll still be stuck with the crappy situation you're in. It doesn't magically solve anyone's problems.

(Something more magical is belly breathing)

Cultivate a positive attitude. Never frown...smile with your heart. It's a choice each moment to either remain the same, or change for what you desire to be. Know what you want to become. Get exercise each day. Eat well. Have fun with people you like...if you're not having fun, make it fun! Do belly breathing very often, to help process your stuff.

A lot could be said, but yeah: focus on the basics. (I emphasize this, because it's where I also have the most problems. :) )

First of all go vegetarian. Meat makes sex fluid. If you really want results eat soy -- 100 grams equals 1 birth control pill so it's basically a sex change operation! haha. Finally only the full-lotus is really effective to counteract the nocturnal emissions and other people trying to suck you off, etc. haha. Good luck but start with the small universe Level 1 sitting meditation c.d. http://springforestqigong.com

And if you want to produce testosterone from soy add to the mix Zinc (shrimp, clams).

And Calcium-Magnezium and Fish Oil and you restore the Jing.

And if you take 5-HTP (tryptophan from turkey, chicken) you will produce serotonin.

And if you take L-Arginine (from nuts and seeds) you will restore the erection problems.

And if you have too much fire in your sexual organs due to too much masturbation go back to soy and yogurt.

And full lotus is the best to transmute the energies.

A healthy diet helps control sexual desire / compulsion. So does avoiding sexual situations, thoughts, and imagery.

Physical exercise helps your health and reduces stress, which can reduce compulsion in general.

In general, I suggest that you don't try to fight it directly. Just make sure that when you do give in to a compulsion, you try to find a way to satisfy the urge as completely as possible. If you find that you keep doing something over and over and over motivated by compulsion, it is possible that the real desire just isn't being met and you need to approach it in a different way. Anyway, mindfulness is your friend here. Give in, but do it mindfully. Fighting it makes it worse and it makes it much less likely that when you are forced to act it will really be your choice.

so which is the best full lotus meditation?

haha, im already vegan

Working with energy won't make your personal problems better. It actually amplifies them.

You set the very high goal of transmuting your sexual energy, but ignore the rest. Transmuting isn't the solution to your problems. It's best to focus on the mundane issues in your life. This actually improves your energy, believe it or not.

I mean...think about someone who is worrying about their problems going in to meditate, versus someone who has everything taken care of already. Whose meditation will be beneficial, and who will be sitting there not being able to relax and focus, with a thousand things on their mind? Of course the person who is on top of things will have an easier time.

If you get your life in order everything else will improve. It's a constant task, but it should be the first step in alchemy.

If you find some secret practice and figure out how to transmute, or even fool yourself into thinking that's what's happening...you'll still be stuck with the crappy situation you're in. It doesn't magically solve anyone's problems.

(Something more magical is belly breathing)

Cultivate a positive attitude. Never frown...smile with your heart. It's a choice each moment to either remain the same, or change for what you desire to be. Know what you want to become. Get exercise each day. Eat well. Have fun with people you like...if you're not having fun, make it fun! Do belly breathing very often, to help process your stuff.

A lot could be said, but yeah: focus on the basics. (I emphasize this, because it's where I also have the most problems. :) )

mundane things don't really seem to help. though I guess id have to work on it too. I am usually focused on worrying and reading about self help and thinking a lot and feeling bad, and not really being able to be happy to really focus on school work and mundane things. I have no life, no desire and a lot of bad associations, anxieties etc. to even begin doing anything mundane.

I guess I just dont have the NRG! I've also had insomnia and I haven't slept well in about 5 yrs, and it used to be way worse but now it's all about the accumulated sleep debt which keeps me tired even if I've had 7 or 8 hrs of sleep or more..

A healthy diet helps control sexual desire / compulsion. So does avoiding sexual situations, thoughts, and imagery.

Physical exercise helps your health and reduces stress, which can reduce compulsion in general.

In general, I suggest that you don't try to fight it directly. Just make sure that when you do give in to a compulsion, you try to find a way to satisfy the urge as completely as possible. If you find that you keep doing something over and over and over motivated by compulsion, it is possible that the real desire just isn't being met and you need to approach it in a different way. Anyway, mindfulness is your friend here. Give in, but do it mindfully. Fighting it makes it worse and it makes it much less likely that when you are forced to act it will really be your choice.

I dont know if it's compulsion or me just trying to be healthy... sometimes you just have to release or it can do damage. then again maybe I have too much down there... but its not like I want to make it go away so that I dont have the drive because then I'll definitely not get anything.

Edited by Non

mundane things don't really seem to help. though I guss id have to work on it too. I am usually focused on worrying and reading about self help and thinking a lot and feeling bad, and not really being able to be happy to really focus on school work and mundane things. I have no life, no desire and a lot of bad associations, anxieties etc. to even begin doing anything mundane.

Create a life for yourself. Probably the most important thing would be to work out every day.

Good luck man, I know you can do it. :)

Create a life for yourself. Probably the most important thing would be to work out every day.

Good luck man, I know you can do it. :)

I do some form of exercise everyday. I just hate the nagging feeling of "I never have time" or "I'm too damn fearful of going outside" and "I never sleep well enough". But I go to the gym at least 3 times a week and run at the track (and im too fearful of the jogging outside thing) Do the five tibetans everyday. Some form of chi kung I try to. And meditation.

Its not even the fear... I have a very reasonable fear that my body language communicates how much of a loser I am, and signals for everyone to just hate me.

Edited by Non

. sometimes you just have to release or it can do damage. then again maybe I have too much down there... but its not like I want to make it go away so that I dont have the drive because then I'll definitely not get anything.

You gotta learn the INTERNAL climax -- it works by IONIZING the sex fluid -- everyone is scared of blue balls but that's because they don't understand how alchemy works. Why not get the original book on the topic -- "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" -- trans. Charles Luk -- it's all focused on not losing the load.

I do some form of exercise everyday. I just hate the nagging feeling of "I never have time" or "I'm too damn fearful of going outside" and "I never sleep well enough". But I go to the gym at least 3 times a week and run at the track (and im too fearful of the jogging outside thing) Do the five tibetans everyday. Some form of chi kung I try to. And meditation.

Those things will only make it worse...

To make it better, you have to be a proactive person. Make it your mission to bust through your fears. For instance, if you have the feeling "I'm afraid of going outside", then make it a point on that day to be outside all day. Go into the scary places, and show your fear who is boss.

If you don't, then fear will overpower your spirit, and very little progress will be made spiritually.

There isn't a magic practice that will make you conquer your fears...

...wait I take that back - belly breathing is pretty magical. But you still have to face it.

Its not even the fear... I have a very reasonable fear that my body language communicates how much of a loser I am, and signals for everyone to just hate me.

You need to spend more time around people.

Here's an idea...if you have close friends, make them do a "secret handshake" with you each time you meet up...I remember hearing that in order to be emotionally fulfilled a person needs to touch someone else at least 10 times daily. Laugh with your friends and have fun.

The more you have a good time with people, the more positive body language you'll have, so that others will want to be with you.

And even if girls aren't attracted to you, at least talk to them and have fun with them. Just be mischievous and playful, like a happy kid, and forget about all of this negative talk. Then you'll gradually heal emotionally...and when that happens, don't be surprised when girls start asking you out. B)

Edited by Scotty

i can't. Im just too fearful, and different. Ive been thinking of suicide lately.

I just dont have confidence, and I seem to think, that the reason I have such low confidence is that I've never had a girlfriend, and never had much of any friends. never had real connections.

so... yea I've got to beat all these negative associations. to me it even feels physiological to feel this way, not just a mental thing but more like... for example keeping a monkey in a dark box isolated from the animal kingdom for years, and eventually he goes insane, is unable to communicate with other monkeys, or live amongst any, and develops disease very easily, can't mate, other monkeys pick on him and girls avoid him like the plague. I don't even think... that the other monkeys even KNOW why they reject him. They just feel there's something missing, they dont know why. so it's probably something physiological and/or energetic, not just... a 'mind' thing, or just a 'physical context' thing. a developmental retardation, which takes happens as a result of an imbalance of somthing when growign up to a point that it's irreversible, because its like a growth/developmental defect. One thing goes wrong in the cycle, and the whole cycle is fucked.. and everything goes hand in hand.

Unless maybe it can be reversed by contact from others. But in the monkey society (and in ours) it's very rare that it can actually happen.

Its very hard for me to go out by myself.. first of all most of the things one would do outside requires (at least for me) another person so I can enjoy it.

and men... I can't really deal with men. too mischeivous. even though I'm a male.

Edited by Non

i can't. Im just too fearful, and different. Ive been thinking of suicide lately.

I just dont have confidence, and I seem to think, that the reason I have such low confidence is that I've never had a girlfriend, and never had much of any friends. never had real connections. yin cannot exist without yang, and vice versa. even if celibacy is an option.. I dont think any human can stay sane without ever communicating and interacting with a female at least.. gender wise, even health-wise since the body is based on the gender principle and other complementary principles.

so... yea I've got to beat all these negative associations. to me it even feels physiological to feel this way, not just a mental thing but more like... for example keeping a monkey in a dark box isolated from the animal kingdom for years, and eventually he goes insane and is psycho-physiologically diseased physical because it's rooted in time, and the cycle of growth that depends on certain factors chemically, energetically, and in every other way. he is unable to communicate with other monkeys, or live amongst any, and develops disease very easily, can't mate, other monkeys pick on him and girls avoid him like the plague. I don't even think... that the other monkeys even KNOW why they reject him. They just feel there's something missing, they dont know why. so it's probably something physiological and/or energetic, not just... a 'mind' thing, or just a 'physical context' thing. a developmental retardation, which takes happens as a result of an imbalance of somthing when growign up to a point that it's irreversible, because its like a growth/developmental defect. One thing goes wrong in the cycle, and the whole cycle is fucked.. and everything goes hand in hand.

Unless maybe it can be reversed by contact from others. But in the monkey society (and in ours) it's very rare that it can actually happen.

Like u say, it probably requires a person to be touched 10 times a day to be fulfilled? I probably require... thousands of touches. Thousands of conversations. In a way, it's impossible to even begin with because I am just so very unfulfilled (Maybe belly breathing can help? lol) ,not just because Im unfulfilled, but because that causes immense sicklyness that people just want to avoid you, even if they can't understand why.

Its very hard for me to go out by myself.. first of all most of the things one would do outside requires (at least for me) another person so I can enjoy it.

and men... I can't really deal with men. too mischievous. even though I'm a male.

As you can see there's a lot that goes through my mind.

Edited by Non

Well, I'd be your friend. You seem like a good person with a lot of potential. If you want to chat, send me a message on AIM: muju808

I know this sounds cliche and rude, but please see a psychiatrist about the suicidal thoughts. They are qualified to help in areas like that. Don't be afraid of taking prescribed medications from them...it doesn't hinder your progress spiritually. Actually it can help you progress, if you truly need those medications.

Or they might just want you to just talk it out...that is good. I used to do that when I was a teenager, because I had family problems (I was rebellious). It did help.

Here's an idea...if you have close friends, make them do a "secret handshake" with you each time you meet up...I remember hearing that in order to be emotionally fulfilled a person needs to touch someone else at least 10 times daily. Laugh with your friends and have fun.

Wow, maybe thats why I love being a mason so much! LOL

for example keeping a monkey in a dark box isolated from the animal kingdom for years, and eventually he goes insane, is unable to communicate with other monkeys, or live amongst any, and develops disease very easily, can't mate, other monkeys pick on him and girls avoid him like the plague. I don't even think... that the other monkeys even KNOW why they reject him. They just feel there's something missing, they dont know why.

This is true. Not for all people, though...some may be totally fine with who you are, and would love to hang out with you, and have fun. Some people are strong enough, and pure enough, to handle another person's energy being different...and they can lend a helping hand.

It all comes down to the golden rule: do to others what you'd like them to do to you. Animals aren't capable of that way of thinking. Luckily, some people are...so it's more common that it can be reversed for us.

Like u say, it probably requires a person to be touched 10 times a day to be fulfilled? I probably require... thousands of touches. Thousands of conversations. In a way, it's impossible to even begin with because I am just so very unfulfilled (Maybe belly breathing can help? lol) ,not just because Im unfulfilled, but because that causes immense sicklyness that people just want to avoid you, even if they can't understand why.

Nah, man...it's not impossible. And you don't require thousands of conversations...the important thing is to keep engaging the world everyday...don't lock yourself up. If you start to withdraw, then make a point to get out in the world. Even go somewhere by yourself and be where people are...like go read a book in a coffee shop, for instance.

Do you have family nearby? If so, it's easy to get your 10 touches with them. If your family is not used to physical contact, then you will be helping them at the same time.

Otherwise, all it takes is one small friendship to get the ball rolling. If it's hard to make a friendship (I know, it can be), then just join a club. Play some sports. Even just get a job where you have to deal with coworkers. Then enjoy the time you are spending with them, and joke around.

I know it's really hard to go from being awkward, to trying to have a good time...there is a lot on your mind, like "am I doing this right?" or "Did I just mess up and say something awkward again?" That's fine. Soon enough those thoughts will be forgotten, and you'll just enjoy being with the other person.

This is true. Not for all people, though...some may be totally fine with who you are, and would love to hang out with you, and have fun. Some people are strong enough, and pure enough, to handle another person's energy being different...and they can lend a helping hand.

It all comes down to the golden rule: do to others what you'd like them to do to you. Animals aren't capable of that way of thinking. Luckily, some people are...so it's more common that it can be reversed for us.

Nah, man...it's not impossible. And you don't require thousands of conversations...the important thing is to keep engaging the world everyday...don't lock yourself up. If you start to withdraw, then make a point to get out in the world. Even go somewhere by yourself and be where people are...like go read a book in a coffee shop, for instance.

Do you have family nearby? If so, it's easy to get your 10 touches with them. If your family is not used to physical contact, then you will be helping them at the same time.

Otherwise, all it takes is one small friendship to get the ball rolling. If it's hard to make a friendship (I know, it can be), then just join a club. Play some sports. Even just get a job where you have to deal with coworkers. Then enjoy the time you are spending with them, and joke around.

I know it's really hard to go from being awkward, to trying to have a good time...there is a lot on your mind, like "am I doing this right?" or "Did I just mess up and say something awkward again?" That's fine. Soon enough those thoughts will be forgotten, and you'll just enjoy being with the other person.

I guess.. one of the biggest factors may also be trying to find someone who I can resonate with. I also sometims think my negativity 'magickally' manifests negative situations, or that Im being targeted, or like I have some kind of forcefield around me.

Yea Im seein if I can join a bio club. I guess.. its just the pattern is there... stuck I just need to make drastic changes to finally set something in stone.

well, I'll talk to u soon. peace

I've been down that road before...

If you can swing it, do good things for other people, help them, volenteer, go out of your way. It creates good karma for one, and that may be what you need to start acheiving higher spiritual progress. Also, this kind of selflessness-helping others-compassion-sympathy attitude is guaranteed the magic pill, the antidote to the pain caused by your self-absorbed way of life. The pain caused by a self-serving way of being is non-ending, even if everything is going right, you become rich and have many girlfriends, and have hours to do qigong.

You don' t seem to believe you deserve anything better. Well you do. Search deep to find your worthlessness, it's not planted there by you alone, it's simply a programming from your past.

In your situation I would try anything, including hypnosis. That can be a powerful tool for changing your belief systems. Even a self-suggestion CD could be helpful.

I also think some belly breathing could help, and 15-20 minutes meditation/relaxing wont hurt.

A strict vegan diet is not appropriate for a person who doesn't have his/her set together. You end up with deficincies very easily and they can worsen your state.

And this is just meant to supplement all the other good advice here.

Edited by King Kabalabhati

I've been down that road before...

If you can swing it, do good things for other people, help them, volenteer, go out of your way. It creates good karma for one, and that may be what you need to start acheiving higher spiritual progress. Also, this kind of selflessness-helping others-compassion-sympathy attitude is guaranteed the magic pill, the antidote to the pain caused by your self-absorbed way of life. The pain caused by a self-serving way of being is non-ending, even if everything is going right, you become rich and have many girlfriends, and have hours to do qigong.

Yea... definitely have been thinking about doing community service and volunteering.

I just have to search for the good ones.. because.. some people might call me anal. I just want to go the straight and narrow path. Some volunteer services actually support the foundations of mediocrity.. and I choose not to support the continuance of something that is beneath humanity. Ie I wouldn't really volunteer in allopathic medicine (well not all). Things like that. Same reason I wouldn't work just to make money, and Id have to work for a cause that is truly transformative, and good. yea their may be faults, im trying to minimize them.

I am... very different. In fact.. maybe too different. This may be another reason Im so damn alone.

For one my health and the never ending insonia just keeps me trapped. Ive been to chinese doctors. but theres still something I gota try.

You don' t seem to believe you deserve anything better. Well you do. Search deep to find your worthlessness, it's not planted there by you alone, it's simply a programming from your past.

In your situation I would try anything, including hypnosis. That can be a powerful tool for changing your belief systems. Even a self-suggestion CD could be helpful.

I also think some belly breathing could help, and 15-20 minutes meditation/relaxing wont hurt.

A strict vegan diet is not appropriate for a person who doesn't have his/her set together. You end up with deficincies very easily and they can worsen your state.

And this is just meant to supplement all the other good advice here.

The programming is not actually feelings of worthlessness (or so I believe), moreso lack of faith in others or society to find me worth something. repeated rejection and neglect. especially from women, actually, its the one i care for the most i guess.

the vegan diet is hard, because the society isnt too vegan friendly, so it can be costly. besides that, i dont have time to prepare my foods, so i just get the cheapest multivitamins and minerals, protein shakes, and just eat potassium rich foods i can scrap, beans, leafy veggies and no soy. nothing organic, nothing special, tasteless.occasionally somtheing tasteful, but not routinely. i need another blood test tho, so far in about 2 yrs, nothings been low.

im sorry

maybe i shd meditate more instead of chi kung. quieting my mind is something i need to be doing.

Edited by Non

Again, please don't underestimate the power of suggestion. By what you've been writing here you have mostly been programming yourself to be more of what's bothering you. Talk and think more about what you want to be, what you dream of, what strengths you know you have and how you're going to improve on them. You must have some willpower, for instance, since you've been vegan for some time in an environment that doesn't support it. YOU HAVE POWER

My oh my.

You feel different and unacceptable, unlovable, un-understandable. But at the same time this feeling of being separate, different is what sets you apart - it's a part of your identity, it's what makes you unique.

I've found that I do this thing of temporarily 'becoming the other person' - so I can feel/sense/think from their point of view - I really need a name for this lol

When I try you on it's as if there's a tangled net of inter-related problems that can't be let go of because the problems carry so many benefits for you. You don't see the benefits of the problems, because you're focused on the negative.

There's also something you do with emotions that's not fully familiar to me. You're very in touch with them, but you're thrown about by them. my awareness goes back and forth between the bit above the heart and the brain - lever below. There's no 'base' or foundation. Very ungrounded.

My suggestion is get back into your body. Not just doing exercise, but moving your awareness out of your mind and emotions and into your body. Constantly. I mean like 300 times per day, every day.

A mind being thrown about by emotion without support from the body makes life difficult. Stop thinking - you're not going to think your way out of this. There's no 'solution'.

Just stop every minute and spend a second noticing how your body feels. Very simple. literally - pressure, temperature, texture, position. Where it is in relation to the ground and the sky.

Stop reading self help books. Stop reading this post :lol:

Stop reading and watching TV altogether. Concentrate on manual, physical things. And whilst doing them, notice when your awareness leaves your body and starts concentrating on thoughts, and just gently guide it back to your body. Especially if the thoughts seem important.

Smell things. Taste things.

Wake up early. Go outside. Get near trees and grass and nature, smell the air. feel the breeze on your skin. Watch the quality of light.

Another thing that comes across is that you need beauty in your life. Now I'm not exactly sure what that entails, but maybe art, maybe music, maybe dance - something that engages a huge aesthetic part of you that you seem blind to.

Everything else will fall into place when you stop trying to 'solve' everything.