Sign in to follow this  
Ohm-Nei

Please grab your reading glasses and a salt shaker

2012 blah blah blah -> 'Planet X'

Of all the conspiracies, I've come to a conclusion that I can accept more than any other presented to me...

We are trying to be at ease with the energies of our bodies... our emotions, our daily interferences...

We all know how small we are in the universal scheme of things, and our distance from the sun has a massive impact on the magnetic fields that we are accustomed to...

Now... it's possible that civilizations of the past had an odd, abstract understanding of the grand scheme of things, by methods that we - the age of technology - may not widely accept...

Well...

What if this Planet X does come... what if the gravity of this plant effects the evolution of all the species on out planet?

What if the planet has been passing us every 2000 years, coming closer and closer each time?

It's safe to say that it's a possibility... But what if it's the truth...

What if 'Planet X' does come... What if it comes close enough to disrupt our earth's polarity?

Technology would cease, our atmosphere would shift catastrophically...

The possibilities of outcomes are endless, but I feel like it could very well be the end of our physical lives for billions and billions of people.

And those who remain will lose all that they knew, the will not be saved... They will live in suffering and they will do their deed of warning future generations of what will eventually come again.

Any amendments? additions? agreements? disagreements?

Before you post Blasto, read this...

Science claims that the universe is expanding, when i think of expanding, i think of the creation of a vacuum.

We are too small to ever know the truths we will will never know anything of importance... But, it's a lot of fun exploring the possibilities, it's the only thing that brings pure beauty to my life.

But-> If the universe is expanding... what if we are indeed going back in time, and time has been traveling the opposite direction since the last end?

What if the universe expanded infinitely beyond comprehension in the past, and the vacuum of the original expansion has been pulling us back in for the entire time we have existed?

That is why I was asking for questions related to the future and the beyond and the past etc...

Maybe we went through everything we already have, infinitely... what if the instant 5:00pm November 12 2009 has existed, or happened, or infinitely existed or occurred an infinite number of times.

Oh boy, :rolleyes:, what a beautiful place I am.

This does signify an end, or a beginning, because it erases the possibility of an end, or a beginning, it's an occurrence... I know of 0 words to physically express how it perpetuates... We think of everything that exists, physically, scientifically, as something that begins and ends... yet we are bodies, on a planet, in a galaxy, in a universe, in unimaginable, inexpressibly large vastness.

Again, what a beautiful place I am.

"Again, what a beautiful place I'm in." doesn't feel right. The way I see it, doesn't have an in or an out... it just, exists (the closest physical scientific word I can come up with) and our conscience/soul/spirit exists with it.

Therefore we are one with it, truthfully.

Please excuse me for sounding crazy.

What if 'Planet X' does come... What if it comes close enough to disrupt our earth's polarity?

My only question would be: Does it matter?

If a forthcoming event is beyond our control is there any reason to worry about it? I suggest not.

Don't worry. Be happy!

Peace & Love!

If a forthcoming event is beyond our control is there any reason to worry about it? I suggest not.

Don't worry. Be happy!

Peace & Love!

Can't argue with that.

2012 blah blah blah -> 'Planet X'

Of all the conspiracies, I've come to a conclusion that I can accept more than any other presented to me...

We are trying to be at ease with the energies of our bodies... our emotions, our daily interferences...

We all know how small we are in the universal scheme of things, and our distance from the sun has a massive impact on the magnetic fields that we are accustomed to...

Now... it's possible that civilizations of the past had an odd, abstract understanding of the grand scheme of things, by methods that we - the age of technology - may not widely accept...

Well...

What if this Planet X does come... what if the gravity of this plant effects the evolution of all the species on out planet?

What if the planet has been passing us every 2000 years, coming closer and closer each time?

It's safe to say that it's a possibility... But what if it's the truth...

Technology would cease, our atmosphere would shift catastrophically...

The possibilities of outcomes are endless, but I feel like it could very well be the end of our physical lives for billions and billions of people.

And those who remain will lose all that they knew, the will not be saved... They will live in suffering and they will do their deed of warning future generations of what will eventually come again.

You are more likely to kick the bucket in a car accident, or from a flu, than by being hit with a Planet X.

Ok, being hit with Planet X is possible, but so what? All kinds of weird stuff is possible. Are you going to worry about it?

At some point you should recognize that worrying doesn't improve life. Prepare for obvious things, like winters and droughts, prepare yourself for an earthquake or a tornado if you live in the affected area, take some basic precautions, and leave it at that.

I got news for you: nothing will happen on 2012. I looked into my crystal ball. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. If we are lucky people will be slightly more mature and more compassionate in 2012. That's about it.

Sorry to disappoint with such a boring and anticlimactic post.

Edited by goldisheavy

Don't worry. Be happy!

Peace & Love!

I've embraced this, I enjoy this, I hope that others can find this feeling too.

You are more likely to kick the bucket in a car accident, or from a flu, than by being hit with a Planet X.

Agreed.

Ok, being hit with Planet X is possible, but so what? All kinds of weird stuff is possible. Are you going to worry about it?

No, but if people don't understand that there is an end to their physical life, they will feel like then need to worry. I'm not worried about the apocalypse, my reasoning for making a post is to make people understand what you have said, there is no sense in stress.

At some point you should recognize that worrying doesn't improve life. Prepare for obvious things, like winters and droughts, prepare yourself for an earthquake or a tornado if you live in the affected area, take some basic precautions, and leave it at that.

Been there and done that.

I got news for you: nothing will happen on 2012. I looked into my crystal ball. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. If we are lucky people will be slightly more mature and more compassionate in 2012. That's about it.

:)

Sorry to disappoint with such a boring and anticlimactic post.

I appreciate your post nonetheless. - I'm happy to find that most people are doing just as I would, suggesting to me not worry.

I am passive, and I am happy.

Sign in to follow this