Sign in to follow this  
Adventure1

Taoist view points on spiritual entities

My first impression was- Maybe it's you.

Then again, my first impressions are often quite wrong. This is more of a bump. Wait for someone that says something that resonates with you. Then, when this 'entity' comes again, ask it if whatever answer you have is true. Then you'll know.

It could be the Dark Warrior of the North...

I have only just read of him - and he dose sound interesting - though this thing showed no physical form to my way of thinking Angelic in nature, cognitively aware of cause and effect, spiritualy able to strike down anyone that it wished to - but something tells me that it would see no reason to, the feeling that came over me was one of spiritual peace, Sadly part of me that relates to my force with in its presents is that of a weapon - spiritually I know that I need to grow up; theres all different shades of white and I know that I will never be pure as far as Jesus is concerned but like the Taoist i'm looking for the purer part of me to be.

A teacher of mine once said "its just like finding the right part of the pattern - like spatial awareness its hard wired"

Peace

Sounds to me like Son Number Four gone missing and there is panic!! :D

No panic here

I just read this whole thread and am a little confused. Is this entity part of the psychic attacks you speak of? or is it something different. This may be an entity to protect you..

A true spirit guide, angel, etc... will NEVER force themselves on you and will rarely manifest themselves to you. They do not need your recognition to do their work for you. However, mental projections and negative entities will play with you and alternate between blissful and negative and will seek your acknowledgement of them. With a true angel, spirit guide, etc... there will be no confusion as to it's origin or intent. I would use caution here and really examine yourself and your motives. Many people experiment with spirits and use them like a drug. This never results in spiritual growth. I suggest taking a very close and honest look and determine if you have any desires for escapism. If you use drugs, I suggest stopping. If you have a teacher, ask advice. If you don't have one, I suggest finding one....

I have only just read of him - and he dose sound interesting - though this thing showed no physical form to my way of thinking Angelic in nature, cognitively aware of cause and effect, spiritualy able to strike down anyone that it wished to - but something tells me that it would see no reason to, the feeling that came over me was one of spiritual peace, Sadly part of me that relates to my force with in its presents is that of a weapon - spiritually I know that I need to grow up; theres all different shades of white and I know that I will never be pure as far as Jesus is concerned but like the Taoist i'm looking for the purer part of me to be.

A teacher of mine once said "its just like finding the right part of the pattern - like spatial awareness its hard wired"

Peace

No panic here

Edited by fiveelementtao

Adventure1,

There IS a reason why i said Son Number Four has gone missing....find him and share your thoughts after!

Good luck.

Adventure1,

As I mentioned in the sex with entities thread, even the Dalai Lama has had great difficulties with them... they aren't to be messed with... especially if they leave you confused, 'bittersweet', or disjointed as 5ET aptly put it.

They will good cop/bad cop you until the cows come home and you can't win.

If you ignore my advice, then you must maintain pristine morals and ideals and demand the same of those whom you interact with as put forth in Aghora left hand of God. In that book, he suggests to go from crappy entity to less crappy gradually going from ghost to divine. Best not to monkey with it, though, as you are one impulse away from serious problems.

Tao Toe,

Yoda

Adventure1,

My feeling is that there may be an issue, perhaps a fairly heavy one, that is seeking to surface from the depths of your subconscious. I could be mistaken. But its worth a think nonetheless.

I am going with this hunch instead of the one that screams *entity*. Generally, people who are *visited*, if they are not familiar or grounded in such situations, will be fairly confused and disoriented. But in your case, you were able to describe the manifestation in stages, and could recount the details of the experience quite clearly, is indicative that it may not be an entity after all.

The fact that you chose to recall this experience by going from steps 1 to 6 shows very clearly a desire for analysis, that you are attempting to clarify something that is trying to force itself into your consciousness. But the fact that you subconsciously left out number 4 (not sure if you realized this) tells me that that is the missing link to what you are trying to understand. I tried to hint at this but you probably thought i was some lunatic, but its okay, I have been thought worse.

Now, if you think you want to stick to your belief that it is indeed a spirit/entity, then i suggest you heed both Yoda's and 5ET's sound suggestions and thoughts. You really do not want to do it alone if it ever shows up again, and i think you know this too since you said that the next time it happens you would prefer if Jesus were to be next to you. Not sure if Jesus would show up, but i am sure if you seek the assistance of an authentic spiritual teacher, you will get the clarity and protection you require. Protection usually come in the form of prayer, 'clearing' mantras and mudras, blessed amulets that you can wear or carry on you at all times, or powerful crystals may be helpful too.

Whatever it may be, trust in your own goodness. We are all blessed with an abundance of it. When we engage our goodness, our blessings will never dissipate, on the contrary, it actually overflows. Keep this focus, go out and help those that you think are in need, go visit the old folks who are lonely, go to the pet shop and get a few fish and release them into the river or lake, and say a kind prayer to them as you do the act... these actions would be greatly beneficial because you will be acting beyond the small self. Focus on compassion, and that in itself, is the best protection.

May the Buddhas of the Four Directions keep you safe, my friend.

Sign in to follow this