Reckless Roges

Torrent Site TheOccult.bz

I found a site that some other taobumbs may be interested in. Other than a login I have no affiliation with this site.

www.theoccult.bz

It has all sorts of things that I am NOT interested in, but between those I have found some files related to Tao.

I have to remind myself that practice is more important than having when it comes to information, but I feel that I am still collecting information at this time.

Ask if you have any questions

Reckless Roges

I found a site that some other taobumbs may be interested in. Other than a login I have no affiliation with this site.

www.theoccult.bz

It has all sorts of things that I am NOT interested in, but between those I have found some files related to Tao.

I have to remind myself that practice is more important than having when it comes to information, but I feel that I am still collecting information at this time.

Ask if you have any questions

Reckless Roges

I like a few points you made. I'm collecting information as well, but it's getting quite annoying, as I'm not using this information. I'm working on implanting it, hopefully it will pay off in the end. Thanks for the link! I heard of this website, but I was not able to log in. How is your studies going? What Tao books have you found? Are you willing to share?