Owledge

Oliver, humanzee?

A chimp with very human features and behavior. Very interesting in a spiritual sense.

I find all the talking about human-or-not and the attempts to draw a line somewhere and trying to maintain a differentiation at all costs funny. Great example of compulsive duality at work.

BTW they lie when they say in the beginning they'd lift the mystery. Facts indicate towards the theory of hybrid, but it's all still vague, and nobody knows how it happened. But the contents of the documentary are fascinating nevertheless.

There's also the other, very similar possibility. :rolleyes: Though it probably would have caused a lot more public awareness of the incident. But when you consider that Oliver felt drawn to the company of humans, but not of monkeys...

Hm... this thought depends on how one interprets the f-word. :huh:

Edited by Hardyg

I saw that documentary on TV a while back.

Yes, the coverage was good but some of the proposals and presumptions were, in my opinion, out of line because there was no evidence to back up what was said.

I think Oliver was just a unique chimp. Not sure if it was a genetic mutation. And I don't remember if they tried breeding him to see if his abilities would pass on to his offspring.

Peace & Love!

Yeah, often documentaries or news reports just leave out the proof and want you to believe everything they say. And it's weird: There he is, Oliver, still alive. Genetic technologies have advanced a lot in the last decades. But no, no second DNA test or anything like that. I don't understand it.

Lol, like I said, they probably know the truth but it would be too embarrassing to release it to the public.

Lol, like I said, they probably know the truth but it would be too embarrassing to release it to the public.

You mean, George W. Bush is the father? What's embarrassing about that? Too embarrassing for Oliver? :lol:

By the way... it would make perfect sense why back then they found only a little bit of human-DNA-containing cells. Human mother + humanzee father. :lol:

The human error they mentioned was probably not referring to the DNA analysis, but to the mating choice of the mother. :lol:

Edited by Hardyg

You mean, George W. Bush is the father?

And I always thought I was pretty hard on Bush. You have outdone me. Hehehe.

Peace & Love!

Even I am still too moderate in this matter. There's so much crazy shit about that guy. :rolleyes: ( Imagine what's going on in the tomb of Skull & Bones. Or at Boheniam Grove. ;) )

Edited by Hardyg

Even I am still too moderate in this matter. There's so much crazy shit about that guy. :rolleyes: ( Imagine what's going on in the tomb of Skull & Bones. Or at Boheniam Grove. ;) )

How true!:)

haha i watched that too. the poor little guy was a more of just a spectacle. i think the whole hybrid aspect was just a way to exploit evolution for $$ :(